Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

2014 AHS Census
Read More!

New Year In Old one out
Read More!

HEY! HEY! Yes YOU! The person reading this because you realized WOW it's not red anymore something changed, why heck yeah it changed. I'm here to tell you that a new year is about to start, Wait! What? But it's already September! Let me talk mister judge, to put it in other words a new cycle. First I apologize I've been tied up, but C'est la vie~ It's time to get the cogs turning, but before I can do anything big, anything deserving of this sites long legacy, I need your help, it's been twelve years since Anime High School took that first breath of life, and I intend to keep it alive many more years, but first I need you to reach out in the deepest reaches of your imagination and paint this world, I can have stories, the staff can organize events and we will, but what makes this place special and ask those who have been here the longest and keep returning back it's the sites power to open doors and allow you to build your own stories, build your own path, so for the next few months I want you all to give yourself a pat on your back, we are celebrating twelve years of imagination, twelve years of writers block, twelve years of epic battles, and delicate romances, conflicts and resolutions, lives and deaths, twelve years of friends, family and unity. So whit these words I let you go now, but remember have fun.

Exists, PO3 DP
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
A Peaceful Ride Home

Previous Storyline Thread
The First Wave to Arrive
Domino riots
Remembrance Ceremony

Cause DP Said So
The Site of the crash (Open to all!)
Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Irrelevant's Ideas; Please No Comments
Topic Started: Oct 20 2009, 02:42 PM (3,727 Views)
Broken Irrelevant
Member Avatar
New Student
-Custom Race-

Requirements for the race: Be born as one.

Name of Race: Hemoerus or as they are also know Hemomancer

Dwellings: They usually reside in mountains away from contact with other species due to how delicate they are. Though, they are known to reside in some cities and towns.

Population Size: There are roughly 600 Hemoerus in the known world. The death rate is high, so the numbers drop every year.

Technological Stage: The ones who live in the mountains are very primative, relying only on what their powers can do. Ones who live in cities use human technology, so they are as technologically advanced as humans you could say.

Appearance: Hemomancers are usually anywhere from 5'2-5'7 for Males, and 5'8-6'4 for Females. As for weight males are usually between 70-100 pounds and females are usually between 90-120 pounds. It is almost impossible for Hemoerus to grow more muscle mass than is absolutely necessary, and they burn fat at such an astonishing rate that they all look rather scraggly and malnourished. Their bones are very apparent in the face and their ribs are easily seen. They typically have large eyes that look much like human eyes (only blown up a little) and are lacking of visible pupils. Sometimes there will be a Hemoerus with normal human sized eyes (with or without pupils) or with their normal eyes with pupils, though it is very rare.

They have an amazingly quick metabolism, and as a result must eat a full meal every 3-4 hours, otherwise risk sickness. Sickness to them is a much more threatning happening, as their immune system is startlingly weak. A simple cold for them could lead to their death if not treated.

Race Birthrite:

Increased Blood Production (Description): This is something that is present in every Hemoerus, they obtain this at birth. They produce about twice as much blood per unit of time as the typical human. If they simply keep their blood and do not expell any of it, it could lead to disasterous consequences. Their bodies will swell and they will turn a slight purple hue, this could cause them to die. There is also a reverse to this delima. If they get rid of too much blood they will become as white as a ghost (so to say) and become very light headed. This could cause them to lose conciousness and also lead to their death. Humans produce (on an average) 15-20 mg of blood each day. The average Hemoerus produces 30-40 mg of blood each day. For RP purposes the Hemoerus's blood is replenished every thread, or every 24 hours (RP time). They could die if at the end of the thread they have more than 30 mg of blood in them or if they have less than 15 mg of blood. *This does not count as an actual power, but every Hemoerus must have it on his/her application.

Race powers (minor):

Blood Expulsion (Power): The Hemoerus are capable of creating a small wound on their bodies and then draining blood quickly from their bodies. This is usually used to keep their blood levels healthy, but can also be used to prepare blood for an attack. This can be used for 3 posts in a row before making the user tired. Or it can be used once every two posts for a total of 8 posts (4 uses) before making them tired. If there is a pause of 2 posts without use of this power then they will not become tired.

Quick Healing (Power): This power is passive, therefore it is always on and does not tire the user. Any skin deep wound the Hemoerus recieves will seal up after one post, unless willed otherwise.

Temperature Control (Power): The Hemoerus is capable of changing the temperature of the blood that circulates in their body. They can therefore survive in areas of extreme cold or extreme heat. This is a very usueful adaptive power, and will not tire the user for using it. There are restrictions though. To prevent bodily harm, the Hemoerus cannot raise their temperature above 5 degrees or below 6 degrees.

Race powers (major): Remember in this section there can be more than one power, but that doesn't mean you get to use 10 powers in your application for a character. (With ANY custom race you are limited to just one major power. Just because there is more in this section of a race profile doesn't mean that you can get more than one. The list here is a selection for this races growth)

Race History: Now this I think is a big one, we as humans have had over 2000 years as a race and have a hell of allot of history, there could easily be other races related who have lived for as long and have a different history. In here Iíd suggest noting down the more important points of a race's history. Say battles/fights/plagues anything like that, day to day stuff neednít be added.

Edited by Broken Irrelevant, Oct 23 2009, 10:45 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Broken Irrelevant
Member Avatar
New Student
Name: Adlam, Brea

Keyword: A159

DOB: 02/22/1994

School: AHS

Grade: 9th

Race: Meta-Human

Appearance/Clothing: Brea stands at 5'3 and is extremly skinny, to the point where people would begin spreading rumors of anerexia, even though she is not anerexic. She is often sick and almost always has bags under her eyes and walks with a slump.

Personality:

Special Powers/Weapons:

Healing (Despription): Brea's ability to heal is outstanding for someone of her age, it is just on such a high scale that it is shocking. But there is a draw back, she cannot heal herself. For some strange reason her powers simply will not work on her own person.

History Before Arrival:

History After Arriving:

Relationships:
----------
Family: Ben Adlam

Mortal Enemy:
Hates:
Rival(s):
Acquaintances:
Friends:
Good Friends:
Best Friend:
Loves:

----

STUDENT I.D:

Character Name: Adlam, Brea

Powers:
Edited by Broken Irrelevant, Oct 30 2009, 03:12 PM.

Broken Irrelevant
Member Avatar
New Student
Name: Adlam, Ben

Keyword: A1812

DOB: 05/24/1991

Grade: 12th

Appearance/Clothing: Ben stands at a not so mighty 5'6. Although he does have a very muscular build accompanied by a healthy tan complexion. He is not the most gorgeous human being to grace the earth, but he considers himself to be rather handsome. His eyes are a beautiful and vibrant blue. His hair is kept very short and is naturally blond. It's very surprising how healthy he looks given his power. In fact he is rarely ever sick, all the abuse his body has undergone must have increased his immune system and given him a healthy glow.

He can usually be seen wearing a large white coat with the front open. the coat has a belt where his waist is, and is also white. The coat goes down to his knee caps and has a V cut in the back. The coat has several other buckles on it alongside various zipper-sealed pockets. there is also a colar the hides a white hood that goes well with the entire piece. As for the rest of his clothes, it varies between black pants, white pants, a white shirt (of varying length), and a black shirt (of varying length). He always has the same pair of white and black boots. he doesn't have a very diverse sense of fasion, but that doesn't really matter.

Personality: Ben is a fairly warm person to be around. He is caring and sweet, but he doesn't really like letting people in unless they have "earned it".

Special Powers/Weapons:

Poison Generation (Description): Ben has an abnormality inside of him, he is human, but there is a part of him that seems alien (in the sense of its overwhelming other worldness). There is an organ inside of his body that acts as a filtrator. It has replaced all other organs that filter and takes the entirety of the load. It has replaced all other organs that filter and is taking the entire load by itself. It takes all of the substances it filters and stores it in a second organ unique to him.

The stored chemicals can then be released into his blood stream and seep out through his pores. He has dealt with this process all of his life, and is as a result immune to the substances. He has even learned how to channel only certain chemicals for different desired results. The chemicals released can be very harmful to anyone and anything, depending on what is released. The chemicals released will come out in a very thin dark green slime that easily slips off his body. The way it takes effect on others is it hits their skin or clothes and seeps into their body and enters their blood stream. If they have some kind of armor that has no cracks in it then they will not be effected.

Poison Excretion: Hallucinogen (Power): By releasing only certain chemicals into his blood stream he can excrete a very potent drug-like chemical. The chemical will take effect quickly after touching the skin of anyone other than Ben. The person effected will undergo a dream-like trance. Just like a drug, this could be pleasant or take a very dark turn. The effects will only last about two minutes though.

Poison Excretion: Minor Sickness (Power): By releasing only certain chemicals into his blood stream Ben can excrete a harmful poison that can cause people to fall victim to sickness. The sickness is mild at best, causing nausea, a weak fever, and vomiting. Not enough to kill someone, just enough to weaken them.

History Before Arrival:

History After Arriving:

Relationships:
----------
Family: Brea Adlam

Mortal Enemy:
Hates:
Rival(s):
Acquaintances:
Friends:
Good Friends:
Best Friend:
Loves:

----

STUDENT I.D:

Character Name: Adlam, Ben

Race:
Meta-Human

Powers:

Poison Excretion: Hallucinogen (Power): By releasing only certain chemicals into his blood stream he can excrete a very potent drug-like chemical. The chemical will take effect quickly after touching the skin of anyone other than Ben. The person effected will undergo a dream-like trance. Just like a drug, this could be pleasant or take a very dark turn. The effects will only last about two minutes though.

Poison Excretion: Minor Sickness (Power): By releasing only certain chemicals into his blood stream Ben can excrete a harmful poison that can cause people to fall victim to sickness. The sickness is mild at best, causing nausea, a weak fever, and vomiting. Not enough to kill someone, just enough to weaken them.
Edited by Broken Irrelevant, Oct 27 2009, 03:19 PM.

Broken Irrelevant
Member Avatar
New Student
Code:

[u][b]Name:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Keyword:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Age:[/b][/u]
[i]DOB:[/i]

[u][b]Gender:[/b][/u]

[u][b]School:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Grade:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Race:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Appearance/Clothing:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Personality:[/b] [/u]

[u][b]Special Powers/Weapons:[/b][/u]

[u][b]History Before Arrival:[/b] [/u]

[u][b]History After Arriving:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Relationships:[/b][/u]
----------
[i]Family:[/i]

[i]Mortal Enemy:[/i]
[i]Hates:[/i]
[i]Rival(s):[/i]
[i]Acquaintances:[/i]
[i]Friends:[/i]
[i]Good Friends:[/i]
[i]Best Friend:[/i]
[i]Likes:[/i]
[i]Dating:[/i]
[i]Loves:[/i]

----

[b][u]STUDENT I.D:[/u][/b]

[u][b]Character Name:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Race:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Gender:[/b][/u]

[u][b]School:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Powers:[/b][/u]
Edited by Broken Irrelevant, Oct 30 2009, 03:28 PM.

Broken Irrelevant
Member Avatar
New Student
Name:[/u]

Keyword:

School:

Grade:

Race:

Appearance/Clothing:

Personality:

Special Powers/Weapons:

History Before Arrival:

History After Arriving:

Relationships:
----------
Family:

Mortal Enemy:
Hates:
Rival(s):
Acquaintances:
Friends:
Good Friends:
Best Friend:
Loves:

----

STUDENT I.D:

Character Name:

Race:

School:

Powers:
Edited by Broken Irrelevant, Oct 30 2009, 03:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Free Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply