Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Don't Shoot the Messenger; open
Topic Started: Mar 12 2010, 04:31 PM (2,191 Views)
The Master of Mischief
Member Avatar
Queen of the Monkeys

It was a fairly long flight from the school to the SERAPH headquarters, and the sun was just coming up by the time Keely, using the shape of a hawk, made it to the massive airship. She landed tiredly in front of the nearest entrance she could find, exhausted from having to fight for every foot of altitude in the cold, still night air, and shimmered back into her human body. Any other day, she would have stopped to admire the view, but today she was in a hurry. At the door, she gave her clearance to the security officer and headed inside, trying to look like she knew where she was going.

...Which, in truth, she didn't. While she had been an intern for a decent amount of time, Keely still had no idea how to find her way around the massive headquarters and had to stop and ask for directions several times. She hadn't wasted time going back to her dorm before heading out, so she still wore the slightly singed clothes she'd had on while fighting Anumeros, and as a result received more than one odd look. Finally, though, she found herself in front of a door labeled "Captain Commander Kenji Nakamura."

The little shapeshifter gulped, staring at the door. If she had been nervous about following after Principal Mori, then she was downright terrified now. Keely wasn't that great with people to begin with, and while she was fine performing in front of an audience of hundreds, the idea of having to speak face to face with the head of the Japanese division of SERAPH made her want to hide somewhere nice and dark. But she's asked to help, and this was the task she'd been given; she had to deliver her message, one way or another. Taking a deep breath, Keely squared her shoulders and knocked on the door, trying to look as calm and professional as the Agents she'd seen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ryu
Member Avatar
YEAH-UH!
[ *  *  *  * ]
"You may enter."

The doors Keely stood in front of slid open, granting the exhausted shapeshifter access to the office of Captain-Commander Kenji Nakamura. The Captain-Commander's office possessed a very regal look to it, despite being sparsely furnished. On the walls were a number of swords, mementos from Kenji's travels over his many years. The man himself was sitting behind his desk, working on some paper work. He glanced up at Keely for a moment before continuing his work.

"Yes, what is it?"

The Master of Mischief
Member Avatar
Queen of the Monkeys

It was hard, but Keely managed to keep from gawking as she stepped into the Captain-Commander's office; the place was fairly intimidating. Instead, she kept her expression neutral, and saluted sharply, like she'd seen others do before.

"Yes, what is it?"

"I have a message, Sir," she said, then took a breath and recited Mori's message word for word:

"Captain Commander Nakamura, friends at SERAPH, this is Principal Mori. Within the last day or so, we at the school have received a visitor, a princess from another world. Princess Sophia apparently holds the key to unlocking a terrible evil and because of this is being hunted by a group of monsters known as the Grimaldi. You will be free to speak with her once she is feeling up to it, she'll be staying in the dorms since it appears she will be at the school for the foreseeable future. Regardless, our school will likely become a target for these Grimaldi, so I request that you send any available Agents and Interns to the school to work with our Head of Security to protect the school. Thank you kindly."

Her task finished, at least for a moment, Keely stood with her hands clasped behind her, waiting to see what the Captain-Commander's reaction would be. Hopefully he'd believe her...

Ryu
Member Avatar
YEAH-UH!
[ *  *  *  * ]
When informed that the young lady in front of him had a message for him, he paused in his work once again, his focus now completely on Keely. He listened to Keely as she relayed from Mori to him and once she was done, he sat back, silent as he mulled the message over, deep in thought. Finally, he broke the silence after what must have seemed like an eternity to the nervous Keely, pressing a button on his desk.

"Hmm, I'm assuming you've seen this Princess Sophia and heard her story," said the Captain-Commander. "I'm skeptical, but Mori is not one to be tricked or deceived. I will send a few Agents and Interns to investigate and judge the level of threat presented by these Grimaldi. Once I know more, I can send more Agents, if needed."

"However, I am curious about one thing," continued Commander Nakamura, leaning forward, staring hard at Keely as she stood there. "What are your thoughts on this situation, with this Princess Sophia and these Grimaldi?"

The Master of Mischief
Member Avatar
Queen of the Monkeys

Yes, the wait while Nakamura thought did feel like an eternity. It gave Keely plenty of time to remember just how tired she was, and how she still had soot on her hands from the explosion that had killed Anumeros. All and all, she probably didn't look like she should be taken seriously, and she certainly didn't blame Nakamura for being skeptical.

"What are your thoughts on this situation, with this Princess Sophia and these Grimaldi?"

Keely's eyes widened slightly at the question. The Captain-Commander of SERAPH was asking her opinion? She wasn't even a full Agent yet, just an intern, and a relatively new one at that.

"Well, sir," she began, staring back at him as best she could, "The thing we fought by the lake was definitely real, and very dangerous. If it's true that there are more of them coming, things are going to get pretty interesting. As for Princess Sophia," the shapeshifter shrugged one shoulder, "I'm no psychic, but Principal Mori is, and he believed her. Wouldn't it be better to be more safe than sorry?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · SERAPH Floating HQ aka Macross · Next Topic »
Add Reply