Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Just passing the time; Dark Prince
Topic Started: Aug 9 2014, 04:41 PM (845 Views)
DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
Deimos, his sister Teter, and his kinda adopted Hybrid doll Nero came to the gym. Teter was in her cute animal form and was flying happily around the track as fast as she could While Nero silently timed her. Deimos didn't like being here cause of so many people. But how can he say no to his sister? 'I am such a push over.' he thought as he sat off to the side to watch them. He understood his sister's want to improve her speed but why did he have to come to? He sat his sister's tiny backpack down next to him. That was what she kept her clothes in while in Niji form.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

With a quiet strut a young man who stood at six feet in height entered the building. Wearing black sport sweatpants, and a loose sleeveless shirt the young man looked around. A soft smile on his face as he tossed the towel and water bottle to a corner.

Platinum orbs feel on the boy as he walked toward him. "Hey there. Nwe at the gym?"

DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
"Hey there. Nwe at the gym?"

[]i'orbs?'[/i] Deimos thought. Deimos was feeling more like a rogue today so his clothes that are normally short sleeved shirts, and faded jeans were actually a Black Muscle shirt, red denim hooded jacket (Was white but he dyed it.) Red jeans. He left his red headband in his room but had his bike gloves on and black nikes. "Yeah, I usually don't come to places that might have a lot of people. It wreaks havoc on my mind powers." Deimos sighed. "But, my sister wanted to come and improve her speed of flight."

Teter almost collided with a wall. Deimos cringed at the near miss. "But... I think she should work on not trying to say hello face first into everything instead of speed." He looked at him. "So, what about you?"

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

"Yeah, I usually don't come to places that might have a lot of people. It wreaks havoc on my mind powers, but, my sister wanted to come and improve her speed of flight."

"So you rather avoid the problem than work on it? " he didn't intend to sound judgemental, it just seem silly to him to have his powers control him.

"But... I think she should work on not trying to say hello face first into everything instead of speed. So, what about you?"

He watched at the tiny flying creature that he assumed was his sister almost crashed. He took a few seconds before answering, "New to the school not to the gym" a statement that was hard to argue with as his arms alone showed the dedication of hours of training.

"Young girl. I would advice you to work on sprints while zigzag it will build stamina and help you learn how to move quickly, then I would build speed"

DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
"So you rather avoid the problem than work on it? "

"Well, I do have some control. I can keep others emotions and power levels blocked out. However, there are times others emotions leak through. I don't know how many times this past week that the same girl was crushing on another guy in class. I was so tempted to say hey she likes you. But, I didn't cause it's not my place." Deimos pointed at Nero. "That kid, my adopted brother of sorts. He is a Hybrid doll my sister picked up out of the trash. He can feel happiness, sadness, and a small amount of worry. But he can not talk yet and can only smile when he is happy. That is the only expression of the three emotions he can express outwardly." Deimos gave a shrug. "So, having an Clairsentience power."

"Young girl. I would advice you to work on sprints while zigzag it will build stamina and help you learn how to move quickly, then I would build speed"

Teter the rodent sized flying animal stopped in mid-air and replied. "But I only do this cause everyone here can go faster then me just by walking and I wanna be able to keep up." Her voice was almost squeaking." Nero walked up to her. and showed her what the time was. "That took me ten minutes! So, my speed still needs work." Nero pointed at the second part of the time. "Oh I did shave off three seconds. That not to bad."

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

"Well, I do have some control. I can keep others emotions and power levels blocked out. However, there are times others emotions leak through. I don't know how many times this past week that the same girl was crushing on another guy in class. I was so tempted to say hey she likes you. But, I didn't cause it's not my place."

"It is wise of you not to interfere in other people's love life. That's a complicated affair" he chuckled. The boy had self control, but he could do better. He could feel it.

"That kid, my adopted brother of sorts. He is a Hybrid doll my sister picked up out of the trash. He can feel happiness, sadness, and a small amount of worry. But he can not talk yet and can only smile when he is happy. That is the only expression of the three emotions he can express outwardly. So, having an Clairsentience power."

"Interesting, I can only imagine a conversation"

"But I only do this cause everyone here can go faster then me just by walking and I wanna be able to keep up."

He smiled softly, "Have you tried thinking a happy though?" He asked in a calm and serious manner, he honestly didn't feel like flying at the moment specially not inside this building.

Walking towards the dumbbells he grabbed a pair of hundred pound dumbbells. "So your all family. Family is good. It's important" he would say as he did curl ups with said dumbbells.

DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
"It is wise of you not to interfere in other people's love life. That's a complicated affair

Deimos laughed a little. "I guess I should be glad I'm not like Sookie Stackhouse in True Blood." Deimos and his siblings may have not had a tv but they did always pass by the stores and watched what would be on the TVs in the window.

"Interesting, I can only imagine a conversation"

Nero put the stop watch in his pocket and went to Teter's bag and pulled out a clipboard sized dry erase board. He started writing on it. Then showed it to the guy. It said.

I carry this around and I know some ASL and my siblings have no manners. My Name is Nero and the small flying rodent wonder is Teter, and the other guy is Deimos.

Nero could write fairly well even though his size of 3'6" made him look like a small child. His golden Orange eyes watched him and looked like he had no emotions.

"So your all family. Family is good. It's important"

"Hey I do think happy thoughts." She squeaked. She flew over at a kinda slow but as fast as she could speed.

"It's true." Deimos said. "I don't think she ever been sad. Probably doesn't know the meaning of it." He walked over and as he did Teter took a break and rode on her bro's shoulder. "Her cheek muscles would probably crack if she ever frowned."

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

"I guess I should be glad I'm not like Sookie Stackhouse in True Blood."

"I'm sorry I do not know that is" Years of training and research where not exactly conductive to watching Tv, so the reference flew over his head.

Reading what Nero wrote he smiled ad he lowered the dumbbells to the floor signing a few words for Nero, That's family for you, he shrugged before saying "I'm a little rusty, but if you want we can practice together one day"

"Hey I do think happy thoughts."

"I'm sorry I don't think I'll be much help to you when it comes to flying" Not having wings most people would assume that he meant he just ran out of ideas.

"It's true. I don't think she ever been sad. Probably doesn't know the meaning of it.Her cheek muscles would probably crack if she ever frowned."

With a chuckle, he bit his lip. "Well you just made my day" the mental image alone was enough. "Where are my manners" he would say once he stopped laughing, "I'm Yulian"

DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
Teter flapped over and just watched Yulian curiously. She wiggled her little rodent like nose. "Wow, those weigh more then me in this form. But not more then me in my human form." She smiled She started flying around his head. "So, Yulian how long have you been working out?" She asked as she still flew around.

Deimos had to keep from laughing cause when his sister was flying around Yulian like that it reminded him was a cartoon character that would get the circling birds around the head whenever they got knocked out. Deimos got up and caught his sister in midair. "Don't do that Teter, you might make him dizzy." He gave her a small hug and she flew to Nero and perched on his head.

That would be nice to practice together. Nero had wrote.

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

As the little rodent girl flew closer to watch him Yulian did his best not to accidentally hit her with the dumbbells, it was a boring warm up, but he needed to start somewhere, push ups in his human form would cause him to die of boredom before he would reach anywhere close to a point of exhaustion.

"Wow, those weigh more then me in this form. But not more then me in my human form."

"Ah..." he didn't know what to say, he liked keeping his life in separate little compartments even though his human appearance was just a very weak imitation of his potential. "Yeah..."

"So, Yulian how long have you been working out?"

How could he answer that question? Overall? Based on the time splinter? By form... With a sight, he did a mental math and decided that the easiest answer was to take his current time splinter, since the true answer would be a little to confusing and a little to revealing, "For about fourteen years now, I started to do exercise around age ten, I had a friend who was very strong, well at less one arm of his was very strong, and well I didn't want to be weak any more, so I started to train" it was weird having to think of Catch as a old friend when his old friend had maybe aged only a few months or a year since he last saw him and he had gone trough fourteen...

"Don't do that Teter, you might make him dizzy."

"It takes more than that to make me dizzy", he smiled, as he saw Nero write more in his board, "I would enjoy that,", the previous conversation had caused him to think of his friends and the old school his last few memories before being snatched away...

He closed his eyes and let out a sight as he tried his best to shake away the though, "Would you guys mind if I invite you guys later to diner? It would be paying obviously"

DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
"That is a long time." Teter said. then... poof a cloud of smoke followed by a thud and when it cleared, There was a nude girl in place of the flying animal. Teter quickly drew her legs up and wrapped her arms around them. She was silent for the first time and was starting to blush. Tears were starting to form in her eyes. She wasn't about to cry from landing on her butt. She was about to cry from being in public nude. It was the embarrassment that hurt.

Her brother stay calm and quickly draped his jacket in front of her and handed her little bag to her and pointed to where the bleachers were. She nodded and mouthed the words thank you before dashing off. She would have had to walk to the other end of the gym nude to the locker room so under the bleachers was the best chance. Nero started to follow but Deimos picked him up. "Girls don't really like it when boys see them without clothes. "

He turned back to Yulian and sat Nero back down. He patted Nero on the head. "Don't worry, she'll be back then you can follow her all over the place again." He looked at Yulian. "And going out to dinner would sound cool. Thanks Yulian."

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

"That is a long time."

"The results are well worth it" he stated as she turned back into her human form with the sudden appearance of smoke, if only his powers where that snappy, he grinned but overall was unfazed by the girl in the nude, he had had some experiences with lycans and other people who's abilities left them in similar situations, heck his own abilities had the potential of doing the same in certain situations.

He shook his head and looked aside giving the female some privacy in her current situation, her brother acted quickly and the situation was for the most part defused before it escalated.

"Girls don't really like it when boys see them without clothes. "

"That they don't" Yulian said calmly, as Demios thanked him for the invitation he put away the weights he had been using, "To be honest I didn't feel like going to the gym today, so you guys have keep my mind from wanting to turn around and leaving so, It's a small token of my appreciation"

He ran his hand though his hair while yawning, "I'm still jet lagged, I was all the way in Alaska just few days ago, flew all the way south to DC, and then took multiple flights to finally arrive to Japan, and a boat to here since the teleportation room was undergoing maintenance when I arrived." he let out another yawn, "Honestly I just want to spread my wings and sleep, but if I do that I'll waste the whole day." his wing comment a little strange since at less from first glance he looked totally human.

DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
Teter came back in Wearing her hair in two pony tails and wearing pink capris and a light purple shirt. She handed her brother back his jacket and gave Nero a hug. Then she looked at Yulian and went and gave him a hug. "Sorry she likes to hug those she considers friends and family."

Teter ran back and leaped into her brother's arms. It probably looked weird since Deimos is 14 and 5'3" and his sister is 13 and only an inch shorter then him. Teter giggled as her brother held her. Neither minded doing this in front of others. "Yep Yulian I am a huger!" Nero huged Deimos and he didn't want to leave Nero out. So, He shifted his sister to his right side and picked up Nero. That was a bit harder since Nero weighed more then he looked. But Deimos didn't let it show. He then looked at Yulian. "Sorry, my arms are full. Otherwise I'd pick you up to." Deimos joked.

"I'm still jet lagged, I was all the way in Alaska just few days ago, flew all the way south to DC, and then took multiple flights to finally arrive to Japan, and a boat to here since the teleportation room was undergoing maintenance when I arrived."... "Honestly I just want to spread my wings and sleep, but if I do that I'll waste the whole day."

"Really? I flew! Well, not all the way cause I have small wings. But I flew to the gym." Teter said. "And no you can not sleep and waste the day a way. My big brother here tries it but I don't let him."

Nero wrote on his board then showed Yulian. "So, where we going?" He asked.

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

It didn't take long for the girl to return, which was always a good thing when you want to get the most out of a day, what did surprise Yulian was the fact that she hugged him, he chuckled softly as the boy explained.

"Sorry she likes to hug those she considers friends and family."

"I'm honored that you see me as a friend" he said closing his arms in a soft, but well intentioned hug, as she dashed into her brothers arms Yulian could not help to smile this was the definition of family, these kids had a closer bond than he had seen in many so called 'families' his own included.

"Yep Yulian I am a huger!"

"I can see," he smiled, as Demios picked both her and Nero up.

"Sorry, my arms are full. Otherwise I'd pick you up to."

"Honestly, I should be picking you guys up, I'm heavier than I look" he patted his belly, his flat belly, overall he was thin, he didn't look heavy, no one could deny he was healthy, but he didn't look like a body builder or one of those slim yet muscular kind of guy, he looked somewhat average when it came to build, strong, yet not extremely strong at less not at first glance.

"Really? I flew! Well, not all the way cause I have small wings. But I flew to the gym. And no you can not sleep and waste the day a way. My big brother here tries it but I don't let him."

"That you did, I can see that you will be a great flier one day, and as much as I would like to waste the day sleeping, I would hate myself later if I did."

"So, where we going?"

"What kind of food do you guys like? I know a couple of places around here, but if you guys like something special then we can arrange that"

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

It didn't take long for the girl to return, which was always a good thing when you want to get the most out of a day, what did surprise Yulian was the fact that she hugged him, he chuckled softly as the boy explained.

"Sorry she likes to hug those she considers friends and family."

"I'm honored that you see me as a friend" he said closing his arms in a soft, but well intentioned hug, as she dashed into her brothers arms Yulian could not help to smile this was the definition of family, these kids had a closer bond than he had seen in many so called 'families' his own included.

"Yep Yulian I am a huger!"

"I can see," he smiled, as Demios picked both her and Nero up.

"Sorry, my arms are full. Otherwise I'd pick you up to."

"Honestly, I should be picking you guys up, I'm heavier than I look" he patted his belly, his flat belly, overall he was thin, he didn't look heavy, no one could deny he was healthy, but he didn't look like a body builder or one of those slim yet muscular kind of guy, he looked somewhat average when it came to build, strong, yet not extremely strong at less not at first glance.

"Really? I flew! Well, not all the way cause I have small wings. But I flew to the gym. And no you can not sleep and waste the day a way. My big brother here tries it but I don't let him."

"That you did, I can see that you will be a great flier one day, and as much as I would like to waste the day sleeping, I would hate myself later if I did."

"So, where we going?"

"What kind of food do you guys like? I know a couple of places around here, but if you guys like something special then we can arrange that"

DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
The three looked at each other then responded to Yulian. "We don't know any places." Well Nero shrugged his response since he couldn't talk. He did have his look of amazement while he was being held. He is heavy for his own size considering he has pretty much all gears inside. But yet Deimos showed no sign of strain from his weight.

"My brother's pretty strong Yulian." Teter said. "After all Nero don't look it but he is very very very heavy." She glanced at Nero who smiled and nodded.

"I think there is a law somewhere that says older brothers are supposed to be really strong." Deimos teased. "So, you have any place in mind Yulian?"

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

"We don't know any places."

They where either new or didn't get out much, either way it seem that it was up to him to figure out where they would get food, he knew a few places that he liked, but he knew at least one he would take anyone to, nothing to fancy but the food spoke for itself.

"My brother's pretty strong Yulian. After all Nero don't look it but he is very very very heavy."

"I believe you" he stated. "Its no easy task being the big brother" he smiled, "Lots of responsibility"

"I think there is a law somewhere that says older brothers are supposed to be really strong."

"Maybe" he smiled, being the 'little brother' in his adopted family Catch was like a big brother to him and he filled that role of being really strong.

"So, you have any place in mind Yulian?"

"Well I do know this small diner in the main land they have some good burgers and some kick ass shakes" he offered as an option, it was one of his favorite places and it was different than most of the traditional foods.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Gym · Next Topic »
Add Reply