Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fan Worship; CrazyApple
Topic Started: Oct 20 2014, 05:49 PM (865 Views)
Aithne
Member Avatar
The sarcastic one

"Oh my gaaaawd, he's so hot, I can't stand it!"

"I know, right!? Even as a girl, it's not fair!"

"Nobuo-san! I made you some chocolates!" The last girl announced while her friends gossiped behind her. Nobuo had heard it all, he usually did. Today, he was male. He grinned ear to ear as the gift was delivered. It was in a sheer pink baggy, with a ribbon around the top. The girl blushed bright red as the transfer was made.

"Thank you, Ritsu-chan~!" He cooed. The girl nearly fainted. Nobuo knew her name! He gave one of those broad, charming smiles before he continued.

He went to his locker. Upon opening the door, a couple dozen folded notes poured from its insides. He looked at it without so much as a blink. This was daily for him. On the days he was female, it was a bit different. Most of the boys knew of his condition and his preference for women, but still tried their luck anyway. If it were Nobuo and there was a big breasted hot girl wandering the school, he'd probably do it too. Shallow? Just a bit.

He picked up the notes, stuffing them into his bag. He returned several books into the box before grabbing the ones he needed.

He turned around. There were six girls all crowded around him.

"Can we walk you to your class, Nobu-san?"

"I'll hold your bag if you like!"

"No! I'll hold it!"

"Ladies, ladies~!" He announced, "Please, you can all walk with me!" They squealed with delight.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CrazyApple
Member Avatar
~::Chocobo Lover::~
"Oh my gaaaawd, he's so hot, I can't stand it!"

"I know, right!? Even as a girl, it's not fair!"

Impatience danced in Ouka's eyes as she continued to play spectator to Nobuo's daily proceedings. Damn was Kobayashi's Prince popular! Not that she'd expected less with his Gackt-ish good looks.

A month since she'd been here now and the rose-hair had quickly learned the spine-shuddering extent of that popularity. Along with how frequent it got in the way of her getting any quality time with him.

She rapped a heel against the floor absently, leaning against a nearby wall with arms crossed. Ouka had most of her hair tucked into a classy, beige beanie today and so somehow doubted if Nobuo recognized her. She sighed at her thoughts. It was either today or yet another week of absolute nothing...

Nobuo was constantly preoccupied with his band of 'moe' fangirls (with a splattering of fanboys every alternate day or so) that between classes and whatever else the guy did with his time, Ouka had failed to reach him. Not that it was urgent, but still. Raised Yakuza, there were certain...nuances of pride that came attached.

Fact, she still owed him. And with her brother's situation in Osaka spiraling further south...well, she wanted to know him better.

Ouka watched Nobuo stuff his bag full of notes. Pushing off the wall, she briefly pondered if any would be amusing reads.

"Can we walk you to your class, Nobu-san?"

"I'll hold your bag if you like!"

"No! I'll hold it!"

'As if I'll marble-cheesecake-ing let any of you...' She quickened her pace, easily swiping Nobuo's bag from him thanks to the female distractions. "Sorry but my appointment's been long overdue," she said, already starting down the hall in a direction that definitely didn't lead to Nobuo's next class.

Aithne
Member Avatar
The sarcastic one

"Sorry but my appointment's been long overdue,"

"Nobuoooo!" One of the girls whined as he went racing after the rose-haired girl. Did she really need to grab his bag to get his attention?

"Why didn't I think of that!" That was another girl, head tilting back as if it were a good idea to annoy the blond to gain his favor.

Actually, he wasn't annoyed at all. He hid a grin as he chased after her. Dodging and weaving through the crowded hallway, he was right on her tail. She rounded a corner. He came to a sliding halt in front of a wall of fangirls. They all gasped, not expecting the blond gender bender on this side of the building at this time. Yes, they had schedules and maps of his classes and itinerary.

"Notice me, Senpai!" One girl cried out as he had to push through the crowd of fawning girls. It had given Ouka some time, getting to the end of that hallway before he could wade through the mass of bodies biding for his attention.

He pushed through, jogging after her. When he rounded that same corner, she was nowhere to be found. If this was her way of trying to get him alone, she wouldn't have gone far, right?

"Ouka?" He called out, as this hallway was mostly empty. He kept a quickened pace in the direction she had gone, but where did she go?

CrazyApple
Member Avatar
The bell trilled, signalling an end to the in-between period. And whilst students hastily fled to their respective classrooms, Ouka ignored the bell, instead slipping into a discreet corner in the now mostly-empty hallway. There, she propped herself against a vending machine, loaded with limited edition Halloween treats, she aptly noted, then reaching to her side for Nobuo's bag.

"Ouka?"

'Close!' She near-jumped, hand paused mid-air at the sound of her name coming from his mouth.

Maybe a silly fangirl thing but Ouka found it exciting, yet likewise...odd and failed to respond. She reasoned it was because throughout their years he'd never actually called her by name before and it was...a little startling, to be honest.

She recalled how a minute ago every student in that hallway had gasped and crowded around Nobuo in awe or worship, and how in turn not a single person so much as glanced her way. As if present-imitating-past. Nobuo was the Kobayashi prince, and she, she was her late father's outcast of a love-child. Plus Nobuo was older than her. Heck yeah it was weird to hear him call her by name without honorifics - as if they were equals!

Ouka shook her head, ears pinpointing approaching footsteps. She didn't know if she deserved his attention with their difference in positions, but she had it now.

Decidedly plucking a handful of notes from his bag, she straightened the first out and read in an attempt to dispel her awkward tension rather than satisfy previous curiosity.

She cleared her throat as he unknowingly stepped beside her, and deadpanned:

"Oh Nobuo-senpai, your body is a Wonderland and I want to be your Alice..."

'Oh this is definitely a guy!' Ouka concluded, bursting into sudden laughter. "Your fans are truly something, Nobuo-san."

Aithne
Member Avatar
The sarcastic one

He stopped when he heard the throat clearing.

"Oh Nobuo-senpai, your body is a Wonderland and I want to be your Alice..."

He turned to look at her, a brow cocked. A sly grin on his face as he looked at the shorter her. His belongings in her hand, one of the notes procured and recited.

"Your fans are truly something, Nobuo-san." He snatched it out of her hands.

"I can't help it if I'm unbelievable gorgeous..." He said with an overabundance of cockiness.

"Is this really how you need to get my attention?" He asked as he haphazardly stuffed the note back into his bag. He slung it over his shoulder. His head tilt to the side as he watched the rose-haired girl's reaction. He took a step closer.

"And for that matter...why do you want it...my attention that is...?" He asked, getting up close and personal. It got most girls flustered, he wanted to see how she reacted.

CrazyApple
Member Avatar
She let him take his bag. That perverted little note too.

Only half-focused on his words, Ouka eyed Nobuo as he stuffed the piece of paper into his bag's depths, dazzling aquamarines narrowing the tiniest hint. Maybe it didn't mean anything, but Ouka took something away from the deed nonetheless - Nobuo didn't have much regard for his fans' adoration of him. So used to having it, he must have stopped caring a loooong time ago...

"Is this really how you need to get my attention?" She looked up at him then, masking thoughts with a ghost of a smile.

'Is winning your attention a game?' Could have fooled her.

"And for that matter...why do you want it...my attention that is...?" He continued, ever the egoist.

Nobuo leaned in close, invading personal space, practically pinning her against the vending machine's side. Ouka faced away at this, using her fringe as a makeshift shield for her eyes though her knowing smile widened a fraction.

She felt the machine's energy as vibrations against her back, Nobuo's body heat licking at her front. A nerve-wrecking position to be in...had she not been Yakuza-born. Still, Ouka couldn't entirely ignore the unique sense of excitement bubbling within her at their added intimacy.

'I'll play', she figured. Matching his fluster-inducing gaze in challenge.

"Guess it's my nature," she near-purred for him. "To want the attentions of a person I like."

Not giving the blond a chance to react on her statement, Ouka raised her left fist into the slight space between them, uncurling her fingers to reveal the remaining notes she'd plucked from his bag. They didn't take long to burn, the beginnings of a dark energy bolt encasing them in seconds.

"It's been a month, you know," Ouka voiced, extinguishing the dark energy. "Do you think I'd just sit around and wait?"

Aithne
Member Avatar
The sarcastic one

"To want the attentions of a person I like."

She had turned to meet his stare with sultry, bedroom eyes. He stared, glinting those brown eyes with a predatory look. His heart beat quickened. His eyes didn't remain locked with hers, as her raised fist caught his attention. The fingers loosened to reveal the other folded notes meticulously written and presented to him from fans. It didn't take long until the dark energy engulfed them. The remains, piles of ash, fluttered to the ground through her finger trips.

"It's been a month, you know," The flames dissipated. "Do you think I'd just sit around and wait?"

"Since when...." His hand drifted up to capture her chin. Two fingers brought her face up as he got ever closer.

"Have you liked me...hm?" He asked, his voice in a murmur.

"I know my kind well...the games...What do you want...?" While he asked, his other hand had placed itself on her hip.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Hallways · Next Topic »
Add Reply