Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Well Hello; Panda
Topic Started: Apr 4 2015, 10:51 PM (5,016 Views)
Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She was brand new to the school and instantly decided she would look into the most natureous area. She padded through the area wanting to find something to eat. You see, this girl eats fruits for her diet. Not by choice but because of what she was. You see the blonde girl was a fruit bat.

Rika Britt stopped at a tree near the cliffs. It was a lone mandarin orange tree. The citrus smelled so enticing. Her red and green eyes looked at the fruit. She wanted it so much. However she didn't notice the girl in the tree. Despite the mauve Victorian dress she jumped into the tree and began looking at all the oranges.

"This one looks good!" She said not knowing another way there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
One wouldn't notice Eden. She was INSIDE the tree. She had gotten jealous of her siblings. Sera's nature was just so open and she had a great guy in her life. Saul's epic brain reset had him making friends and relaxing. He even flirted with a unicorn. Eden was the only one who couldn't move past the pain of the labs. She was locked in fear and jealousy so she ran to the only place she felt safe. Inside trees she could be insulated.

She felt the branches rustle as someone jumped into the tree. She peered through the skin of the tree and watched the blond with her solemn deep green eyes. She watched her reach for an orange.

"Stop you didn't ask her!" Eden said flying out of her haven to perch on the branch glaring at the girl. The tree would feel the taking. If one asked the tree would know to expect the pain.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Rika jumped as a girl jumped out of the tree. How in hell does one jump out of the tree? How was she even in the tree. The blonde blinked at the girl with her mouth open.

"You just came out of the tree? How were you in the tree?!"

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Her vines slithered from her wrists as her anger filled her. Her green eyes grew heated as she glared at the other girl. She lashed at her her willow vines whistling through the air. It caught her around the wrist.

"They feel when you take from them and you didn't ask." she said her voice like wind whipping through trees. "You are a taker like everyone else. Maybe someone should take from you."

Eden wanted to hurt her to take all of her fear and frustration out on this intruder. She had disrupted Eden's haven and she didn't like that one little bit.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Rika blinked at the girl and then glared. What the hell was she talking about? Twisting her wrist she gripped the vine and yanked on it. There was no way she was going to sit there and let someone who popped out of a tree and knew nothing about her tell her something like that.

"Hey now. That's not very nice. You don't know who I am. Maybe I am a herbalist and someone who heals and revitalizes plants," she said. "Maybe you should ask who I am first. But I'm willing to fight is you want to."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"You were totally eyeballing the oranges." Eden said struggling to hold onto the girl's hand. "You shouldn't take things that don't belong to you. You want fruit go to the cafeteria for a snack." she snapped back. They had a wide selection of fruit and vegetables for the students to munch on.

"She FEELS it everytime someone takes one of her oranges. It HURTS her." Eden said looking actually quite angry. She seemed very passionate about protecting the tree from harm.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"And you shouldn't speak unless thinking first," Rika said. She hated the way the food in the cafeteria. "Animals eat the fruit just as humans do. I was eyeballing a orange because I'm hungry and I'm a damn bat. I eat the fruit and pass her seeds on to make more trees elsewhere."

Rika decided not to delve into the other things she did the help plants because of her being a bat. She took a deep breath.

"So why don't you calm down and come talk to me before things become unnecessarily ugly and we accidently hurt the tree more. Trees are rather wise. I'm sure she understands the benefits of using bats to spread her seeds."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Eden's eyes widened. A bat? She didn't look like a bat but then did the werewolves look like wolves all the time? Nope. Her vines loosened and retracted into her skin till they were little bracelets once more.

Now that she wasn't raging mad Eden looked very sweet like a little doll. The little white dress furthered that image. That was how the lab designed her. No one would expect a sweet little creature like her to hurt anyone.

"Sorry."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"It's alright but you can't just attack without knowing all the facts about a person," she said softly and gave her a smile. Once the girl returned to normal Rika put a hand out.

"I'm Rika Britt, a fruit bat. How do you do?"

Rika finished grabbing a fruit and sank her fangs into it. She drank it up and then took out a pouch and dropped the rine in it. The seeds would be used to sprout another tree.

"Do you always hang out in trees?"
Edited by Chibi, May 13 2015, 07:59 PM.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I am Eden." she said. "I go in trees when I am upset. My brother and sister like this place of stone and water, but I need trees and plants to thrive and I am not thriving I am...nevermind." she said leaning against the trunk. It was obvious she was upset and scared.

Eden was actually fighting back tears.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Rika looked at her and smelled the saltiness of tears. That was when she began to freak out. She didn't want Eden to cry. It wasn't right!

"Hey don't cry! Everything alright!" She pouted for a moment before her face softened. "Do you care to talk about it Eden? I can change into a bat so it looks like no one is listening."

If she felt better talking to an animal then she would shift for her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Cliffs · Next Topic »
Add Reply