Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Search and.....cat fight?; Azure
Topic Started: Jul 10 2015, 10:24 PM (3,675 Views)
Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It had been awhile since everything had came crashing down on her. The revelation that she was pregnant and Jacob's kidnapping and having his eyes cut out was stressful. All within the week she had dealt with that. Jacob, the father as the child growing in her her, was completely blind and wanted her help to take care of him.

But she had two others two think about. Sebastian and Seto. They lived with her. She spoiled Seb and made sure he had everything he could want. Seto, she was trying to help acclimate to the real world. He was also becoming her best friend and confidant.

Natalia growled as she paced through the trees of the jungle. She was following Seto's scent. Why he came out here? She didn't know but she was going to find out. Her steps were quiet despite the boots she wore. Short and a halter top covered her body. Her black hair was pinned back and her blue eyes were bright.

Why was she out here? Because he never came home the other night. Natalia Romanov was worried. She had spoken to him about Jacob and how he wanted her to take care of him. That would mean them living under the same roof.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
Now time had been passing and Seto was learning quickly but what was most troublesome was the fact he was learning to deal with human emotions which was a struggle of its own. Now he acted like a chid in how he spoke and sometimes his mentality and running off may have been part of that but running on all fours and keeping himself apart of a group was a safe zone so to speak for him. He didn't know what else to do he was already sharing Natalia with Sebastian but now with the person who impregnated her, he didn't want to be a part of this sitcom.

He had moved through town quickly starting a search for the missing white tiger to start again. He avoided people and had made his way into the jungle near the school. He had done this as he knew it would be like home in a way. Plus he figured this far away might throw anyone looking for him off his trail. Little did he know he was wrong.

Now you might ask why he didn't say anything, part of it was being stubborn, another part was that he didn't want to interfere with things, and the final part were strange feelings he couldn't describe. The lush vegetation of the jungle helped provide him cover but he stuck out like a sore thumb no matter where he went had he been in snow he would have been hard to spot.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She was getting grouchy. And it was not because of the changes her body was starting to do. No. he was staying ahead of her. A growl escaped as she stopped. His scent had disappeared but after a few more sniffs, she had picked it back up again.

"Seto, I will find you," she growled. Was he in trouble? Was her hurt? Damn the worrisome thoughts running through her head. She was skilled in because of the tainting she had recieved.

Natalia was gaining on Seto and she was set on bringing him home.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
He felt comfortable here unlike the cities and he used this time to run freely he was not driven by instinct of a tiger not the human who sometimes had to watch his own feet so he didn't trip over them. He couldn't just change when he wanted due go those looking for him. This strange feeling hs him wondering if he might be getting followed but this was his domain now and he would prove it to any creature he might encounter. Though he wasn't sure what to expect the television told him jungles existed in a few different places and we're different based on location.

Natalia had enough on her hands with a baby on the way, a young child to take care of and then this other guy who she also had to take care of she didn't need him theregarding to add more to her plate even though he had said he would be there to help her. Another male made his fur raise just thinking of it. It was in his nature to be territorial even though she wasn't his in any way it didn't change the way his mind thought. He paused for a few moments and let out a roar of frustration, anything within two miles certainly knew where he was at now.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She tilted her head and listened to the roar. A smirk curled her lips and she started in the direction of the roar. Bingo! She knew where he was. Natalia took off running in that direction.

It didn't take her long before sbe came up behind him and stopped. Her blue eyes hardened as she glared.

"Seto, what the hell are you doing out here?" She demanded, her accent rougher.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
This was a bit of a play land as he continued about after his roar but his play time was soon to end as a familiar voice called out behind him. He froze in his track and let out a sigh he turned his white head towards Natalia and eyed her for a moment his pale blue eyes somewhat cold to her.

He thought about changing back for a few moments and wondered if maybe he should just run off instead of staying around. He looked back towards the way deeper into the jungle. He instead changed back into his human for naked as the day he came into the world. He scratched at the left side of his neck with his right hand reachin over his head to do so. Some time had passed and he didn't chuckle like he normally would.

Seto: I'm looking for new home.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She watched him shift. His nudity didn't bother her. However she crossed her arms and waited for an answer. One that he gave. One she didn't like. Her displeasure was known instantly as she snarled and moved forward.

"Why in the hell are you looking for a new home when you have a perfectly fine one with me?"

Was there hurt in her eyes? He had said that he was help her through everything. That he'd be there for her.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
She wasn't happy he could tell by her posture and as she began to move towards him he slid his body into a defensive posture.

Seto: I not feel right with him coming.

He had stressed him heavily as he spoke to her. He had said he'd be there for her but she had him moving there. He shook his head at her for a moment. He did want to share her a childish thought of course but not that way to him.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Natalia didn't miss a beat. She knew exactly who he was talking about. Jacob. The baby's father. The man who was now blind.

"That's why I want you and Sebastian to meet Jacob first and tell me if you want him living with us. He may be the child's father but I promised to look after you and Seb before him," she said.

She stopped were she was mere feet from him. Her blue eyes were expressive.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
Seto was really not fully comfortable with her that close to him she was within arms reach and for so reason his heart was beating heavily. He didn't want to burden her and she wanted her to be happy the place already wasn't big enough with him there and he had been staying in bed with Natalia just to make sure she was okay incase something went wrong in the middle of the night.

Seto: not want Natalia to have too much deal with.

He slowly moved away from his defensive stance and looked down at his feet kicked st the ground for a moment in a bit of a childish manner.

Seto: Seto not need nata worry about him, she will have him there to help her.

Seto turned away from Natalia after saying that.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"I won't have too much to deal with. After how I grew up, this is a freaking cake walk."

He moved away from the defense and that confused her. He never had problems with her being close. It was a cat thing.

"I'd worry about you anyway. It seems to be common thing now a days. And it's not even for sure if he's moving in."

He turned away and she reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Hey! Don't turn away!"

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
She may have not had an easy life but he wasn't sure she could handle that much on her plate being pregnant. He couldn't tell what she was thinking but she was headstrong and he was sure she probably could handle it to a point but it wouldn't be forever.

It wasn't for sure but he didn't want to risk the new sitcom life that could happen any day now. She had reached for him and grabbed hold of his arm something snapped and he shot around towards her his teeth showing to her.

Seto: let go!

He said pulling his arm to try and free himself from her grasp.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
He snapped at her. And her temper flared. With her emotions already tangled as they were, this did not help. She snarled and yanked him back towards her.

"Give me a damn good reason why the hell I should?"

Tiger against tiger. Male against female. He would be bigger then her. Nata knew her would but she wasn't about to back down.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
She had jerked him back towards her and anger flooded into his pale colored eyes as he looked at her. She wanted a reason to let him go? Why should he give her a reason? He readied to reach out to grab hold of her and forcefully move her but he stopped. He couldn't do that she was pregnant, and his own words came flooding back to him and the promises he had made to her and he debated what to do next.

Seto: he needs Nataliaore than Seto does!

He now jerked away from her to try and free himself again his blood feeling as if it were getting ready to boil his mind ready to say something he couldn't ever take back.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"So fucking blind not handicapped. He has a home. You have my home," she snarled and stepped closer.

Jacob needed her more? How the hell did he figure that? He just needed someone to cook for him and make sure things were right. A maid could do that. But Jacob wanted her because he loved her.

"He may love me but I can't love him back. He knows that damn well. But I told him that everything will be decided once I talked to you and Seb."

Natalia swore if he jerked one more time, she was tackling him.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
Wasn't being blind a handicap? Well either way she still had one heck of a grip on him and he couldn't stand that and he sure as hell was going to pull harder than the last.

Set didn't stand the difference with love or purely mating and he couldn't understand why she couldn't love him back. These were things that didn't make sense at all or maybe she was just saying that to try and get him back to living with her. He wasn't going to let her control him like that if that were the case. He bit his tongue words ready to for in a moment notice. If she end up tackling him as he pulled away this time he was going to give it his all to end up on top. So he did what he had done these last few times and pulled away again.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She wasn't trying to control him but strangely she felt weird. Having Seto and Seb there brought something to her apartment that made it feel warmer. Not having one there was weird. And him walking out like he did? Nata pushed her thoughts to the back of her mind.

He did it again. He tried pullin away. With a growl she tackled him. She was pregnant. Not handicapped and she was more then willing to fight with him to get to the bottom of whatever was bothering him.

"Why do you pull away?"

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
He had figured something like this would happen but he didn't expect him to lose his footing as she tackled him. The ground however caught him with a bit of a thud. He could feel the leaves on his skin and a couple of twigs as dirt worked on clinging to his back.

His mind went blank and filled with a hot rage. He was normally calm and didn't let things get to him but this hard headed female just wouldn't let him be and now he wasn't thinking in a rational manner. He thought about shifting and nearly did but instead he remained a human. He began to work on rolling with her and ending up on top of her.

Seto: Why does it matter!?

He yelled at Natalia

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
It was a struggle to remain on top of him. Couple times, he had gotten them to roll over but she was just as quick in flipping them back over.

"Because you're acting weird. And have been since I first came to you about Jacob! It worries me."

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
And it was a rather eventfull roll and tumble that the two were doing along the jungle floor and seto found himself getting angrier as he kept losing his vantage point of being on top. The jungle floor even showed movement from the two of them as leaves and everything was disrupted. Seto was sure at one point and time he had rolled over a rock.

Seto: don't worry about Seto!

Saying that would most likely come back with what he expected to be she'd only worry more.

Seto: I not acting weird!

The truth of all of it was that Nata was right about him acting weird. For once he was actually jealous. Part of Seto wanted to lash out and try to go for a kill his beast instincts coming to the front urging him to take over and win. Was this something worth winning? This wasn't a game but he felt so strongly that he had to prove something to the female on top of him.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"I will worry! I found you wondering around and took you under my wing. I will always worry. I can't help it," she snarled as they continued tumbling.

"And you are too! You have not cracked one joke or smiled since I came here! You live with me. I know your habits and I know how you are."

She had learned to watch and learn everyone around her.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
The tumbling had not stopped until now his back had hit the back of a nearby tree and he felt it scratch into his skin. He snarled back at Nata as this happened and as she spoke to him. There it was something similar to what he expected her to say. She called it correctly yes his behaviors had changed but what was he supposed to say to that? Did she want the truth on what was going on with him? He had no way to get away from her or get in a dominate position. He let out a growl as he stared at her and tried to think of his next choice of action.

Seto Want to know truth!?

He yelled at her anger still on his face as he thought about what to say to her. He felt as if he had no choice his back against a wall so to speak.

Seto: I don't want to share Nata with anyone, Seto want Nata all to himself not everyone else. Fine with Sebastian, I don't want to lose Nata.

Seto began to move his feet around trying to find proper footing so he could try and move her and regain a better position, and it was here after saying that he paused and stopped trying to resist and fight against Nata.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Yes. The truth."

They were rolling until they hit the the tree. She was glaring at him and he told her exactly why. She froze as she stared at him. Her blue eyes widened in surprise and all anger faded. It was replaced with something else.

"You don't want to share me?"

She released him and sat back. The weight of his words hit her and she wasn't sure what exactly to say back to him. Sebastian was a child but Jacob was another man. But Seto could say no to him moving in.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
He had said what had been waiting to be said since shortly after she had found him here in the jungle. What more could he honestly say then what he had already said?

Seto: I do not want to share you.

He let out a sigh as she released him and she sat back. He swallowed for a moment silence filling the air before he spoke again.

Seto: I not want to get in way of your happiness. Seto left because I not want to make things harder on you. Don't want see you with someone else rather leave.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"You're not getting in my way of happiness. If he brought me happiness then I'd move him in with or without your say," she said.

She just sat there and stared. Her head and head were twisted and she didn't know what to do. She didn't want to see Seto hurt.

"You're not making things harder. I truly want your happiness as much as I want my own," she said.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
Blank.....that's alway he could come up with as he moved himself into a sitting position his back against the tree. What more could he say or do? Maybe he could joke or say something strange, problem was nothing was coming to him on it.

Seto: it just confusing.

That probably summed up everything for both parties here right now. The humidity of the jungle was starting to both Seto as sweat beaded on his forehead and a few drops ran into his right eye. They stung and he closed his eye and lifted his head to the sky looking up at the trees.

Seto: I not sure what make me happy feel so strange inside.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She didn't seem bothered by the heat. But then she was use to being extremely warm and everything so she didn't noticed the sweat.

"Listen to your gut and act on it. My home is as much yours as it is mine."

Back to the home thing. That she could comprehend more then him not wanting to share her with Jacob. Jacob and her were intimate but Seto and her slept in the same bed. He hadn't shown any feelings towards her before so she hadn't known. What were his feelings? Natalia was becoming confused and upset.

Natalia dropped her gaze to her hands which had were sitting on her thighs. What could she say now?

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
As a feline you didn't really have feelings in a normal sense you had instincts to act upon. If you were hungry you ate you didn't think about other things you just did. He found that so much simpler now that he was slowly starting to become human again and have feelings return he could remember barely as a child having feelings and then once a Tiger he had regrets only caused by his human part having some power.

Listen to his gut? If anything that told him he might be hungry..oh wait that was one of those things he didn't need to be literal on it was probably something else like trusting what he felt. to him it was more her home yes he had been staying there but it just was missing something.

Seto: I want to be there for Nata. I want make Nata happy and protect her. Not want to be selfish.

At least his speech was getting better as the days had passed, not perfect by any means but breaking old habits could be hard to do from time to time.

Seto: Seto is not sure how to put words to what he feels.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"If you can't think of the words then do by actions. They say actions speak louder then words do," Natalia said.

He had been there. Before Jacob knew about the children, she had gone to Seto and cried on his shoulder after finding out. Having him there had helped her cope with it.

Her arms wrapped around her waist. She also had to think about the cub in her stomach. But she wanted everyone to be happy.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
Words into actions, how the heck was he supposed to do that, he wasn't sure how humans did these sort of things. After all Seto did sleep in the same bed as Nata and he hadn't made a single move on her at all. Of course actions spoke longer than words, those could be put into history books while words would eventually be changed so much that they were not the orignal statement if passed along enough.

He slowly lowered his head back down after thinking how nice it would be to dive into a pond and cool off. He looked over at Natalia and she had her arms wrapped around her waist. He pondered at what that might mean to a human and try to read some sort of feeling. So he steered things in a different direction.

Seto: If Nata was not with child Seto would have won the fight. Nata should just give up and go home.

Seto slowly stood up and looked at her for a moment, he didn't mean some of the words he said but if he couldn't bring his words into action he would do the only other thing he could think of. He then turned from her and began to walk around the tree his back bleeding slightly from there previous encounter.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Give up and go home. Natalia tried to think of her place without her goofy bed buddy. Of her and Sebastian. She didn't know Jacob well enough to know how he'd fit in the picture. Would Sebastian even like Jacob? He liked Seto. Before him she hadn't laughed like she had.

That's when the other words sunk in. If she wasn't pregnant then he would have won? Low blow. Coming from Seto, it hurt. It hurt so much that she wasn't truly sure what to make of it she felt the tears rise to the surface and fall down her cheeks to drop on her legs. Her blue eyes watched his retreating back.

On the tail end of the hurt was anger. Deep down she knew he didn't mean the words but they still hurt. She wasn't suppose to be pregnant. Jacob wasn't suppose to fall in love with her. Those things were out of control. The control she thought she had achieved in her life when she was pulled from the slave trade.

She blinked and snarled. "Damn you Seto."

Natalia got to her feet and tackled him. Blood or no blood, she was hurt and he was a male. By nature he was bigger then she was and stronger but she didn't care. As she took him down, she cursed him in Russian. The foreign words displayed how hurt she was because he had gotten to far beneath her skin.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
As he walked away from Natalia he felt something sinking inside of him, a feeling that was quickly growing stronger inside of his chest. He drug his foot through the underbrush as he made his way deeper into the undergrowth that grew denser with each step. Bugs scattered around his foot as he kicked up the leaves revealing them and he paused for a moment. Regret….he knew this feeling all too well, when he spoke last he had done so out of frustration and he walked away due to it when that wasn’t what he wanted to do at all. He swallowed his spit feeling like a rock that had become lodged in his throat and he looked forward and began to walk again. He didn't make it but a half step before he found himself headed towards the ground and he felt his chest collide with the hard unfogiveing earth.

His mind began to race, what the hell had just happened? He was somewhat dazed gasping for the breath that had been pulled from his lungs when he hit the ground. His chest stung fiercely as he lay there trying to breath. Frustration that he had trying to express himself had turned to anger. He didn't allow himself the chance though when the anger and adrenaline hit his system and he pushed hard against the ground trying to lift whatever had attacked him from behind. He had begun to successfully push himself upwards some blood dripping on the ground from his lower right side, though he did not notice this as he had become blind with a passion he had never felt before. He roared outward as he worked on getting to his feet.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
He went down and she didn't feel any better. Howevery she knew he wasn't getting away. This was feline business. Their business.

"Bud' ty proklyat. Ne smey ukhodit' ot menya!"

What she didn't expect was him to push himself up. It offset her and she fell to the side rolling and coming up to her feet. She glared and roared back.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
That voice that sound it was Natalia, she had tackled him she had done this to him. He was placing blame on her when his actions had done this. When she fell to the side and roared he had finally made it back onto his two feet and he looked at her his pale blue eyes full of a burning fury. She roared back at him and he grinned at her, his face full of malice and contempt something not seen on his face before.

All rational thought had left the male as he took off at Natalia much like a tiger would and he dove towards her attempting to tackle her to return the favor.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Natalia and Seto. At heart they were tigers. Both were pissed. Nata had never seen the look on his face but she sure as hell wasnt going to contemplate it. This was normal in their race.

She hissed as he tackled her. Blood. The rich iron smell filled her nose and she had only barely glanced st the blood before he tackled her. As she went down, she tried getting her feet between them so she could push him off.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
Now he made contact with Natalia and she let out a hiss and he was ready to hit her. The anger had grown that great inside of him. Though he felt her feet move between them and her foot had found itself ona tender spot that sent a jolt of pain through Seto's entire body. The pain receptors of his body fired all at once from that Area and the adrenaline had dulled the pain but not enough when the force of her foot was applied and he was pushed off of her. Now as she pushed him off and grabbed at his side landing haphazardly working to get back to his feet. He removed his hand not looking down knowing that wasn't water on his hand. He began to check towards Natalia trying to anticipate her next action.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She was able to push him off her and she rolled to her feet. His side was hurt. It alarmed her but she wasn't alarmed enough that all the anger or hurt fled. And it didn't seem to bother him as well.

"You should probably get that taken care of," she said and slipped off her shoes. If she had to change quickly, shoes were the worst to deal with.

Natalia stalked closer to him, unafraid of what he would do. When she got close enough she slapped him.

"Dumbass!"

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
SHe had noticed that he was bleeding, and she told him to take care of it. What did she care she was the one that had caused this after all when she tackled him to the ground. He didn't move towards her he stood there watching her slip off her shoes. He didn't say a word he kept staring at her his hand away from his side, hopefully nothing major was injured and he would heal eventually.

His face turned forcefully to the left as her hand made contact with him. She had just struck him and he held his face there paused for a moment and then he looked back at her as she called him a dumbass and he pushed forward towards her pushing his lips against hers.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Natalia was about to say something else when he moved towards her. She felt his lips on hers and froze. He was kissing her. Seto, the man pup who was childish in his own way, was kissing her.

The kiss stole the anger from her body and replaced it with a warmth in the pit of her stomach and surprise. Actions did speak louder then words. However in this particular situation? It set off a bomb.

Natalia wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him against her as she deepened the kiss, purring into it. Yes she enjoyed being intimate but this was different.

Azure
Member Avatar
Ghost
[ *  *  * ]
He had no ill will behind his actions at this point, he felt her put her arms around his neck and pull him in close. The kiss had deepend and he didn't attempt to pull away from her he instead wrapped his arms around her and he began to lose himself in the moment. The sensation that spread through his body gave him a peace that he had not felt since she had spoken to him about him moving in. He couldn't tell her how he felt but he was giving it his all to let her know it through this action.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Jungle · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: