Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Change; Chibi
Topic Started: Jul 14 2015, 01:08 PM (987 Views)
Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Zoba stared out at the water considering what he was about to do. Make a pride. He wasn't even sure if he would be able to tolerate having Saul around or if his lion would try to add Eden to his harem. Still his mate and her family were vulnerable and he couldn't have that.

The wind whipped up over the beach and a storm was brewing over the water. He took a deep breath. He would stand by this offer.

Eden and Saul followed Sera. They were concerned that she had lost her mind with this one. She was insisting Zoba could change them into lions. They weren't sure they even wanted this.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It wasn't exactly her idea. It was Zoba's idea. She had just passed it to them. He wanted them safe. Sera wanted so make Zoba happy. She had asked her siblings to join her. They had always done thing together.

Sera tucked her blue hair behind her ear as they approached the water. Her element. She was a fish about to become a cat. The thought was worrisome.

"Zoba, we're here," she said as she stepped up beside him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He pulled her into his arms kissing her hard with a purr. He looked at her siblings and took a deep breath.

"I am doing this to keep my pretty's family safe. I don't know with the way your genetic code has been messed with how this is going to go. If you don't want to do this that is fine."

"I will."

"Eden."

"I am like a tree. I reach and reach but I am ever alone. Lions are social creatures. I want to be able to be social." Eden replied. "Without the electric restart button."

Saul huffed. "If the girls are down so am I."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Sera looked at them from Zoba's side. She was happy they would be joining her in the decision.

"Are you guys sure? "

Once she was sure they were in she looked at Zoba. They were in this together.

"Ready when you are. "

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Zoba stripped down to nothing. He took a deep breath and his form reshaped itself. He was a massive white lion. His tail lashed fretfully as he peered at all that water. He huffed and rubbed against Sera. He padded over to Saul and lunged hard and fast sinking his fangs into his shoulder.

He whipped around and knocked down Eden and his teeth sinking into her thigh. He turned his green eyes on his pretty. He stalked after not noticing that the first tattoo was glowing green. He rode her body to the ground his fangs deep in her shoulder. He lapped at the mark like he had the other two. The lion backed off and roared a loud echoing sound on the lonely beach.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Sera yelped as her mate pushed her down and bite her. The smell of blood soaked through and she looked at him as she tried to acclimate her self as to what just happened.

"So it'll take three days for it to sink into effect," Sera said pushing herself into a sitting position. Natalia had told them 3 days of a high fever and delusions. Once they made it out of that then they would transform.

"How long til the fevers start?"

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Zoba nudged them toward a cave that wouldn't flood at high tide with water and soups and a fire. Saul shuddered. He felt strange so heavy. Zoba shifted back and texted Nata to come help him.

Eden screamed as her body began change. Like puberty was happening all at once. Saul's howls followed after. He guided them to soft pallets to ride this out.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Sera felt heavy and tired even as her body heated. It seemed to kick in. It sucked and they had three days of this. Her siblings cried and she jumped. She helped get them to the pallets before dropping down on hers.

The water. It was always there. Sera felt the need to crawl towards it. But she was so heavy.

Natalia arrived almost a half hour later She saw the three and swiveled her gaze to her brother. She was pregnant and easily upset.

"What is going on?" She asked but already knowing the answer.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"They needed to be stronger." he said smoothing Sera's hair. Her siblings were curled up sweating. "You knew I would make a pride eventually I am just doing in a little differently."

He checked on each of them.

"Nata I need you to help me see them through this. I don't what they will go through they are so different. Please Nata?" he asked looking up at her. Eden began shrieking on her cot and he was up holding her in his arms. He was praying they made it through this. He couldn't lose his pretty.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"I knew you wanted to make a pride but I figured you'd just join with me and just kinda create one with other cats. I didn't think you'd change them," she said.

Natalia took a deep breath and moved to Eden and Saul. She hummed and smoothed back their hair.

"You tend to your mate and do as I say. Call Kiri and ask her to bring water, crackers, and towels. We need to get them through the three days of the fever," she said.

Sera whimpered and tried to get to her hands and knees. She needed to feel the water washing over her. She fell forward and tried again. "Water," she criaked.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He called Kiri and told her where to go. He scooped up his Sera and carried her to the water. He sat in the surf zone so the water could wash over her. He rocked her gently singing the Russian lullaby as he rocked her.

Eden twisted on her pallet and scratched at her arms as itching tore through her. Vines burst from her skin and rooted into the ground. Saul turned to stone and couldn't turn back. He was locked in his own skin.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Sera was so hot and the water helped soothe her. She twisted in Zoba's arms and gasping for breath. Pain slithered through her body unlike she had ever felt before. Three days of hell. Seta had to keep reminding herself that it was for Zoba.

Nata continued her minstrations despite the changes. She knew things would only get worse. A prayer was sent above that they made it through. If they did she was attacking Zoba.

Kiri showed up and hour later. She handed the necessary items to Zoba and Nata. Then she sprang into action as Nata commanded her to gather cold sea water for the two she was watching over.

"I told Abel I was coming to help Zoba instead of you Nata. I didn't want Jacob trying to come after you, thinking you were in trouble," Kiri said.

"Smart move. Jacob would be here and I would only imagine Seto would come. They act silly cause I'm carrying cubs." Nata said.

Sera whimpered and looked at Zoba. "It hurts so much. I feel like it's clawing my insides out." Blood trickled from her nose. That wasn't suppose to happen. Blood meant something bad was happening.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"NATA!" he roared freaking out. She shouldn't be bleeding. Why was she bleeding? His heart nearly stopped. She was his everything, his First Mate. "Stay with me pretty, please please stay with me. NATA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

Eden's eyes turn rose pink and the same color streaked through her hair. She was twisting in a nest of thorny vines. She was changing something was growing inside her something was filling that dull empty space inside her.

Saul was alone. Utterly alone. Inside his skin. He was trapt with memories. Angry memories. It was his life but like a movie. He saw the labs, the guns, the anger, the white haired girl Corinne. His sisters taking him back.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Watch them," Natalia told Kiri as she moved out to Zoba. She could smell the blood. That wasn't suppose to happen. Growling she waded into the water.

Sera looked at Nata with her big blue eyes as they seemed to be fading. Day one and everything going to shit. Damn it. She was definitely beating her brother.

"Sera, sweetie, I need to know a bit more information about you. Are you a meta?" Nata asked.

"I.. i.. dunno," Sera whimpered. "I was created in a lab with animals." Sera's body seizing and she cried out.

"Zoba, just hold her. I'm going to make sure she gets through this but I need you to listen to me alright," she said. "When she calms down, give her your blood. You're her mate."

Inside the cave Kiri was watching them. She reached out and touched them. She was a cat but she was rare. Her red eyes flashed as she closed them.

"I wish I know if you two had mates. They could help. Momma says mates always make things better," she said as she stroked bother the stone and the vines.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"we we don't buuut Saul...has a girl he likes. Rika. She goeees to school here." Eden groaned looking up at Kiri with a tight smile.

"Sera baby come on. Hang in there. I need you to bite down as hard as you can." he said holding her mouth to his shoulder. He needed her to live. He needed his pretty. She was so small in his arms.

Saul was getting lost inside his own mind. He needed someone to pull her out. She could, bright laugh. She could pull him out of this dark place.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Kiri nodded and reached for her phone. She flipped to the directory and scrolled until she found a girl named Rika. She prayed it was the right person.

"Hello?"

"Is this Rika?"

"Yes it is. Whoa I ask is speaking?"

"You're friends with a Saul right? If so I need you to come to the beach cave. He needs you." Kiri hung up and looked to Eden. She smiled back.

"I'll get you through this Eden. I'll take care of you."

Sera was so weak even as Zoba tried to get her to bite him, she just couldnt. Her tears began to mix with the blood from her nose.

"Damn Zoba." Natalia growled, fear rising in her. He grabbed his arm and bit him. Her fangs sank deep and then she held the bite mark to Sera's mouth. It was messy but it was bound to get her the blood she needed.

"You're gonna have to do everything for her. If she stops breathing, make her breath. I'll bring you food but more then likely she won't be able to hold everything down. She seems worse off then the other two."

Sera whimpered and her lips closed on his arm as her tongue lapped at his blood. None noticed the bat that flew from the sky and into the cave.

The bat changed into a young girl. Blonde hair and mixed eyes. A bat shifter. She saw Saul and gasped.

"Saul!" She kneeled beside him and put her hands on his chest. "What's happening to him?"

"He being transformed into a feline shifter," Kiri answer.

"Oh," Rika said and looked at Saul. "Saul, you better make it through."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Stone eye lids slowly lifted. He smiled and a slight grinding sound. "Riiiiika." he voice was lower filled with the sound of gravel. He couldn't move his body but she had come for him. She cared enough to come here and see him through this.

Eden smiled from her nest of thorns. Her brother's female was here. "Good. Thanks you...Kiri. I think I am doing the best. Sera...is different. Saul is stone and I am plant but Sera is animal...it will uuuuh be harder for her."

Zoba stroked her hair as her little tongue lapped at his arm. "That is it Sera." he growled watching her to make sure she was breathing. He made small distressed lowing sounds.
Edited by Panda Doll, Jul 15 2015, 08:07 AM.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Natalia shut her eyes as she stood and began heading to the cave. Three days. Someone help them all. She was going to be exhausted as was Kiri and Zoba by time this was done. Then they had to let them run before getting them to change back.

Kiri winced. That was not good. Surely her mate knew that right? Kiri prayed Sera made it.

"You're a daughter of the ground as if Saul. You guys will have it easier because we are nature's children," Kiri said.

Rika smiled at Saul. "I'm here. Just relax. I'm going to help you through this," she said and touched his stone head.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
A relieved sighed escaped him as him relaxed. Eden dozed fitfully and Zoba remained in the surf with his Sera.

Three days later...

Eden's vines slowly disappeared back into her body. She lie there panting. She had gone from 12 to 16 in three days. She was still small and delicate but curvy as well. Her now rose color eyes searched for her brother.

Saul sat up. He was now 6 ft 2 in of muscle. The stone skin had kept the pain from being fatal. He smiled weakly and reached out and touched Rika's face. He purred softly.

Zoba was shaking, weak. He had sat in the cold water for three days. He had fought tooth and nail for her survival.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Three days later. Three hellacious days. The two in the cave were better off then their sister outside in the water.

Rika was half asleep when Saul woKe up. When he touched her she jumped and turned her eyes on him. "Saul! " shrew dais and threw her arms around his neck. "Thank goodness you're alright."

Kiri chucked and looked at Eden. "How are you feeling?"

There were a lot of times that it was hit and go with Sera. Zoba had not only bled for her but breathed for her when she stopped breathing. Natalia had been there the entire time helping him.

Sera whimpered in her fitful sleep before she opened her sapphire eyes. Green specks could be seen.

"Zoba," she whimpered. Her body hurt. It itched as if there was fur beneath her skin.

Natalia sighed and rubbed her stomach. She was ready to curl in bed and sleep. She already fielded questions from Seto and Jacob.

"She'll survive but she'll change soon. They all will," she told Zoba.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I am...I need to go outside." Eden said standing on shaky legs. Saul was up after her after winking at Rika. They were stretching in the early morning sunlight. They were leaner more muscular. Eden was actually grinning.

"Heeey there pretty." he said smiling weakly. He wasn't sure he could change with her. He had almost no energy left. She was alive and she was like him. He couldn't wait to see her lion form.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Kiri was right there WITH Eden, helping her stand and move out to the sunshine. It was really a nice day. She let them stretch and watched with a grin. They smelled like cats.

Rika blushed as Saul winked and left her. He was so much bigger. He was hotter too! She couldn't help but stare.

"It hurts Zoba," she said and moved more then she had the three days. Sera pressed into him.

Natalia sighed and handed Zoba jerky. "Eat. Then I'll get you steak. You'll need the protein and iron. She still doesn't look good. She still looks too weak to change. You both do."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Zoba chewed the jerked. Salmon good, the fish would be familiar to her. He bent his head and pushed the chewed food into her mouth. She needed that energy to shift. He saw the other two walking down to the edge of the water.

They shifted. Saul was a tawny male with a darker mane. Eden was stunning. Her fur was the color of new leaves with gold and rose pink markings on her ear and along her spine. Her rose eyes were playful.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Sera chewed slowly and then swallowed. She felt horrible. Worse then back at the labs.

"Kiri," Nata called.

The jaguar shifter padded from the cave and looked at Nata. "Yea?"

"Go get some steaks for these two," she said and reached into her pocket. She sent Kiri with a nice size amount of money. "Zoba. Eat the jerky as well."

She admired the two cats that had shifted. They were pretty. Rika looked at Saul from the mouth of the cave. She needed fruit. They were all meat eaters now bUT Rika.

"Saul. Eden, go run whike we get these to fixed up," she said.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
They took off paws digging into sand as they bounced around. They came upon a lemon tree and Saul looked at Eden. She pressed against it an older branch fell with four lemons on it. Saul needed NEEDED to provide for his female.

They raced back enjoying their new forms.

Saul padded up to Rika and presented them to her. Eden rubbed her big body against her friend.

Zoba ate some himself. His skin was starting to crack from the salt. He resituated her on his lap. She was his whole life. "Sera love say something."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
While they took off, Rika had disappeared back in the cave to lay down. She had almost been asleep when Saul and Eden came back. She jerked away and looked at them. Giggling she petted Eden.

Lemon. They weren't her favorite but they were still pretty good. She looked at Saul shyly.

"Thank you Saul." She felt her fangs grow and she bit into the lemon, drinking the juice from them.

Sera glanced up at Zoba and licked her lips. She couldn't form words just yet but she was trying. She was so tired. "Sleep," she said and closed her eyes.

Natalia growled and gripped Zoba's arm. "Let's get you two to the spring. The salt water is causing problems. You need fresh water and fresh meat. I can get both better there."

Just then Kiri came back with raw steak. She handed on to Zoba. "Eat and then we can move you two."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Eden purred nuzzled her friend. Saul lowed his ears perked up. He was providing for the female that got him through the pain. He ran his nose over her learning her scent so he could find her whenever she was near.

Zoba ate quickly and picked up his female. He was barely able to stand but through sheer force of will. He walked her to the fresh warm water and immersed them both. It was shallow. He reclined against a rock and dozed off for the first time in three days.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Rika soon had all four lemons drank down and she felt better. She sighed and then giggled. They were rubbing all over her aND their fur was tickling her.

"You guys are tickling me," she said as she reached out to pet them.

Natalia moved With Zoba and waited for them to settle in the water. She used her hand to rinse the water from his skin and Sera's as they both slept. Sera settled on Zoba and fell asleep. Her breathing was shallow but she was able to sleep at least.

"You two," she said and smiled softly. The feline settled back and awaited Zoba and Sera to awake. They could sleep safely under her gaze. Kiri would look after Rika and Eden.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Eden actually socialized with her friend and brother bouncing around the cave. She whalloped him with her heavy paws.He growled and settled by Rika. Eden huffed and checked her other sibling. She was sleeping with her male. Another huff as she wandered alone out onto the beach.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
It was a few hours later Sera stirred and whimpered. Her stomach grumbled and her body hurt. She hadn't changed yet like her brother and sister. But she felt her skin itching. Stirring she began to itch her skin as the different scents attacked her.

Nata was there watching them. She had explained the situation to Seto and Jacob and asked them not to come. More like she gave them permission to fret over her later.

"Sera, are you alright?" She asked softly. Zoba was still asleep and she didn't want to disturb him.

"I itch," she said and carefully tried to move but she didn't have much strength.

Rika giggled and petted Saul when he settled beside herm he was lovely. She was so glad his pain was over. The amount of tears she had she'd over his pain, she didn't know. Humming she kissed his neck with a smile.

Kiri had shifted and followed along after Eden and nuzzled her. They could run and play. Kiri was acrually pretty excited about having others to play with. Sure she loved Abel but he wasn't a shifter she could run with.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Eden bounced.on top of Kiri trying to push her to the ground playfully. She nipped at the other shifter feeling connection with others like she never had before. She liked Kiri maybe they could be friends.

Saul chuffed as she pet him. He pushed her body down to the cot and curled up against her body rumbling purring against her. She wasn't going anywhere according to this big cat.

Zoba shifted as she began to move. He mumbled something in Russian his brows pulled down. He tightened his arms around her. He settled down and drifted back to sleep.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Kiri yelped and grinned as she was pounced upon. She rolled and bounced around Eden to try to jump on her after evading the nip. They could become good friends.

Rika giggled and he pushed her to lay down. He curled against her and she had to run her fingers through his fur. It was so soft and warm. Part of her wanted to get up, the other part wanted to nap. She had been awake a lot the past three days to take care of him. Something inside her shifted and she felt something deeper for the shifter.

Nata rolled her eyes and Sera seemed to settled for a few more moments before she began squirming more now. The itching was increasing. She needed to be on her feet. Zoba didn't need hurt.

The Russian stripper positioned herself behind Zoba. She knew he would recognize her scent in his sleep. She removed her hands and allowed Sera to move away softly and get on land.

The young girl laid their panting before writhing in pain. It didn't last long before her body shifted into a lion. A strange looking lion though. She didn't have golden eyes. In fact they looked bluer. A kitten rumbled tumbled from Sera's mouth as she panted, too tired to move.

"Oi! Zoba, you're mate needs meat. Go hunt for her you lazy ass," Nata hissed at him. "I'll take care of her. You two can sleep tonight. But you need strength now."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Zoba growled as he swatted her hands. He looked at his weak mate he pulled himself out of the water and roared. The shift was easy the white lion nuzzled the blue furred female. He padded out onto the beach. Eden stopped playing as she realized he was watching. She padded into the water splashing watching. She smacked the water and a snatched a fish. She handed it off to Zoba it was huge.

He ran over to his Sera giving her the fish. She loved seafood.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Rika heard splashing and rolled over. Wiggling to her feet she was going to investigate and let Saul rest. Of course a yawn escaped her as she got to her feet.

Kiri watched Eden fish. She was good. And if Zoba was here that meant Sera was well enough to be left alone with Nata.

Nata was stroking the blue fur to calm Sera and Zoba got her food. When he returned, Nata moved back and allowed Sera and Zoba their space. The big fish was slowly ate by Sera. It seemed she slowly got stronger with each bite. However she needed a bigger meal.

"I'll go buy steaks for everyone if you want to round everyone up and take them home. Get Sera where she can rest at home. I wouldn't suggest any mating for a few days," Nata teased.

Sera huffed as she sat up wearily. No mating with Zoba? Did the other feline not realize how often they did mate?

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Both looked at Nata like she was crazy. Eden whipped into the tree line and soon there was ruckus of growling and squealing and she return with a wild pig in her jaws.

She brought it to her sister. Who needs steak?

Saul growled as Rika moved away. Didn't she know he wanted her to stay put. He huffed and tried to herd the little female back where he had put her. He growled pushing against her body.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Nata stared at Sera and Zoba. They looked at her like she was crazy.

"Do you think her body could handle the rough mating or a pregnancy right now? " She pointed out.

Sera huffed and then made a nose that was soft as Eden brought her a pig. It was bigger then the fish and fattier.

"Or lets just hunt for meat and being it to the sleepy cats so they can mate later," she grumped. She was tired from taking care of them. Her bed called and she needed lots of protein.

Rika looked at Saul and rubbed her eyes as he herded her back. "But Saul, I need to investigate. I need to make sure we're safe, " she said softly and tried to get around him again. There was an emotion that swelled as he wanted to keep her there. Love? A feeling of belonging and wanting? Rika looked at Saul. Was he going to lay on her to keep her in one place?

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He gave her a playful look. Seriously? He was a giant lion. He sat and made a low sound like a question. He was as best he could asking her to stay. His cat liked this female as much as the man did.

A bigger white furred male came towards them. Saul went very still. This could go very wrong very fast. Saul padded up slowly sniffing the male who scented him back. After a tense moment the bigger male rubbed against him.

Eden lounged by her sister watching her eat.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Rika looked at him and placed her hands on her hips as he asked a question. Blinking she was about to say something when the white lion entered the cave. Now she didn't recognize him and he was huge. With a eep she padded to Saul's side. Watching the two males sniff each other, she relaxed once they rubbed against each other.

"Did the blue haired girl make it out alright?" Rika asked. Eden and Saul were ok but there was a third that she was worried about.

Nata leaned against the tree and watched the sisters. They were small still and Sera seemed to be sleeping in between bites.

Sera was rather tired from the ordeal and shifting. She'd take a few bites and rest. Thankfully the fever had broke so all she needed was sleep and her mate. And food.

"How are you feeling Eden?" Nata asked as Sera lasted longer in eating the food before resting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Beach · Next Topic »
Add Reply