Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Rules of Brackenridge; REQUIRED READING
Topic Started: Oct 11 2015, 05:33 PM (1,595 Views)
Icarus
Member Avatar

Good evening, my friends. I am Pinnyfert, acting head butler to my master, the good Doctor. It is, of course, wonderful to see so many of you in attendance. I apologize for asking you to wait out in the cold for a bit. I was under strict orders not to allow any guests inside the Manor until the stroke of 6:00 PM. As it is very nearly that time, I have a small list of things we here at the Manor request of you.

• If you are not wearing your issued costume, you will be barred entry. No exceptions.
  • If you remove your costume, you will be asked to either put it back on, or leave. No exceptions. On that note, we had hoped you would embellish what we sent you as if it were a template. Additions and minor alterations were encouraged.
  • If a door is locked, guests are barred entry. All other areas are open to enjoy.
  • Characters are limited to one thread at a time. Players may participate in as many threads as they have characters. If a character wishes to join a new thread, they must abandon any previous one.
  • Please mind that an Admin such as Icarus may chime in with new information. Pay attention to what they say, for it may change how your characters react.
  • Do not accost the staff. They are not paid enough to deal with your shit.
  • And above all else, have fun!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask any member of staff. They are tasked with aiding everyone as well as they are able.

Ah! The tolling bell! 6:00 PM everyone! [Come in, come in!]
Edited by Icarus, Oct 14 2015, 09:49 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Brackenridge Manor · Next Topic »
Locked Topic