Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Rainy Day [O]
Topic Started: Oct 31 2015, 06:37 AM (369 Views)
Karmodea
Member Avatar
New Student

Boarding school, he said. It'd be good, he said. Trojan walked down the empty hallways mid-lunchtime and then steered himself into the Student Orientation Office. In his right hand he held the pen which scrawled over some random classes he thought wouldn't be too boring, face set and eyes blank, whilst his left hand grabbed the table he stooped over. He raised his eyes slowly to the faculty in front of him, staring intently when she beamed her bright, lipstick-coated smile at him.

It was raining outside, and it would be for a while if his mood didn't cheer up. Trojan was down, and it reflected on the weather around him. Rain spattered on the window pain like harsh tears and he turned his head back to the sheet. Yeah, that would do.

Turning out and into the lobby, he unfortunately did so just as the bell rang which ended lunch. Brilliant. Floods of students surrounded him, leaving him stuck in the middle. Being stared at, without a uniform, new boy, new boy. His head and eyes whirled as he looked around, frowning at the students complaining that it was cloudy and rainy outside. He pushed through to a quiet corner and exhaled, sinking against the wall. He wouldn't get used to this, he told himself. Stuck here on his own.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Two girls were talking as they moved from the lunch room. And odd event had brought them together but they'd stayed friends every since. They both wore uniforms but it wasn't odd in the hallway. As the two chatted, they came upon Trojan.

The blonde hair girl stopped and blinked at him. She had one green and one red eye. But she smiled and kneeled in front of him. She was still relatively new to the school.

"Hello there. Is everything okay?" Rika asked.

Her friend, Hitokiri, watched with questioning red eyes but friendly smile. She had shoulder length black hair. Kiri was taller then Rika and it seemed more muscular. Rika was a small girl.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Karmodea
Member Avatar
New Student
He stumbled to a stand when the girls approached him, his eyes glancing to the floor in shame. Girls. Girls were terrifying creatures.. He sniffed and raised his head slowly, quite tall, possibly looking down at them. "I'm fine." His voice was low - he'd reached maturity and his eyes glanced into theirs for seconds at a time. The plasma within them was immense, sparking and fizzling. Raw power was held within those irises and he looked at the girls with somewhat of a nervous glance.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
They looked up at him. He was taller. By almost a foot. They were just over 5 ft. Either way they shared a smile as he said he was fine.

"That's good," Kiri said. "My name is Hitokiri but you can call me Kiri." She stuck her left hand out toward him, a simple glimmer on her ring finger.

Rika was a bit shier but she offered her name as well. "My name is Rika Britt," she said. "I'm new to the school as well."

She had noticed he didn't have a uniform on so it only made sense that he didn't have it yet.

Karmodea
Member Avatar
New Student
He looked at her hand and in his demeanour, didn't take it. He just nodded and averted his eyes, moving to rub his neck nervously. He didn't know what to do with himself next. He looked down at the smiling girls and gulped.

Kiri was more confident clearly, whereas Rika was shy. He looked at both at them, but clearly felt more inclined towards Rika because he was nervous and new also. But neither felt a connection with him, strangely, not even an acquaintance-like bond. His aura was dark and spitting anger, and he struggled to even face the girls.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Kiri tilted her head and retracted her hand. He was quiet. As a feline, it made her further curious. Standing there she breathed in his scent to see if everything was alright. Rika didn't use her nose as much as her sweet nature.

"What's your name? Is there anything we can help with?" Rika asked, mismatched eyes curious as well.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"No no I was promised that I wouldn't have to take gym! Oh you suck!" Another girl stormed out of the office and stumbled into a boy. She was just not having any luck today.

Vivia was tall for a girl at 5 10. She was in her uniform like the other girls. Her waist length hair was bubble gum pink and she bright blue eyes. She stared up at the boy who seemed to be having as bad a day as she was.

"So sorry." She said. Her voice was warm and very pretty. It had to be. She was a famous singer at a club in Tokyo along with her friends. "Did I hurt you?" She was trying to find a reason to keep talking to him. He was actually pretty cute.

Karmodea
Member Avatar
New Student
Trojan was having a lot of trouble in his first couple of minutes within the school. He was trying to not get sniffed up by a feline who assumed something was wrong by the look on her face, and as he turned his head away from the other girl, one more bumped into him.

A melodic voice, soothing an calming, but that didn't stop the rain outside. He shook his head and mustered all he could not to shoulder her out of the way when he rushed down the corridor.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She caught his wrist.

"Don't run. Believe me it does no good. I ran I hid. Life is not a solo event. My name is Vivia. The caf is empty now. How about I get you lunch?" She offered. Her voice was still soothing.

Heavy and muscled arms wrapped around Rika and he rubbed his cheek against hers. Saul rumbled and at first wanted to start something with the new guy but he seemed more interested in fleeing his female.

"Hey Rika. Hey Kiri." He smiled at the other cat.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Hey don't run!" Kiri called. She had no ever met Vivia but the girl seemed nice. And maybe they were overwhelming Trojan?

Rika turned to watch and follow when arms wrapped around her. Giggling she failed to see why Saul was scent marking her. Instead she just leaned against him.

"Hey Saul. What's up?" Rika said.

Kiri turned and looked at the budding couple before shaking her head. Leave it to Saul to scent mark her in the hallways.

Karmodea
Member Avatar
New Student
She met Trojan's eyes for just a couple of seconds. Those seconds were long enough to see the plasma-like sparks inside of his eyes, purple and flitting like the lighhtning that was soon to accompany the thunder outside. He was getting stressed, the wind was picking up and students were fleeing from the rain. "Let me go." He tore his wrist away and turned to go, but when he realised she'd offered lunch, he turned around. He tried to ignore the other male rubbing all over one of the girls and his eyes shifted around awkwardly. "Well.. I.."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I get it. You have this thing inside and for whatever reason you ended up away from everything you know. You are nervous and alone and surrounded by some pretty weird people. I am offering lunch and maybe some conversation." Vivia said.

She was brushed against by a kid and she jerked with a gasped as visions of bullying and mean pranks rolled through her mind. She breathed through it.

"Sorry. Powers can be a total bitch. Usually don't work on metas. Yay me." She said raking her hands through her pink hair.

"Nothing just saw ya and couldn't help myself." He said with a smile and a soft purring. He nuzzled her neck and looked at the other male with feline eyes.

Karmodea
Member Avatar
New Student
He listened intently to her words, and realised how common he must have acted. Huh. Just another freaky confused kid. Sounds good, for the cover up. A mist, a wall, a mask, anything. He didn't nod, he didn't agree to lunch, but he stood by her whilst she had a shock attack. And to him, that was his way of saying fine. He quickly glanced over the two girls and frowned at the intent rubbing.
Edited by Karmodea, Nov 18 2015, 04:19 PM.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Hey Saul maybe not in the hall?" Vivia said with a smile.

The lion growled low and ignored her.

"Werecats, always gotta do their own thing. His sister works at the club I sing at with some other students." She said placing a hand on his elbow leading him toward the cafeteria.

"This school can be overwhelming. I know. I originally went to St. Lily's before it got destroyed by a giant monkey made of pure evil. Yeah I know what that sounds like. Let's start simple, what is your name?"

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Rika and Kiri had been quiet until now. Rika softly disengaged herself from Sauk and took his hand. Kiri was just grinning as she watched Vivia.

"Let's get lunch!" Kiri said and trailed behind Vivia and The new kid.

Rika followed along with a smile and wondered what fruit they had.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Student Orientation Office and Lobby · Next Topic »
Add Reply