Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Academy hoops!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2016, 07:29 PM (358 Views)
Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

School was over for the week, but before Markus could enjoy his weekend he needed to jump through some hoops his teacher had the great idea of having the students pair up to work on one of their projects, he was paired with one of the new girls in class, like most of the other classmates he honestly didn't know her, he keep his head down and tried to keep to himself, he just wanted to go through the hoops and be on his happy marry way to another long weekend of binge watching anime and video games.

He had quickly switched from his school uniform to jeans and a hoodie in order to avoid any 'accidents'. The loose hoodie swallowed him and protected him from the sun, between his feel lied his backpack with his loot of snacks and other assorted things. As he waited for his classmate he played around with his phone, the old flip phone was not fancy but it at less had pong.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She was every nerd boy's dream. Abril was five feet even. She had pretty teal eyes and bright blue hair. She too had changed out of her uniform. She was in jeans and a Legend of Zelda long sleeved tee. She was new to this class and being flung into a project with a boy she didn't know.

All she wanted was a quiet weekend in with her Netflix. Knowing her crazy Valkyrie roomie it was unlikely. She sighed as she walked up to a boy hiding under a hoodie.

"Hey are you Markus?" She asked peering at him through bright red framed glasses.

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

If Abril was every nerd boy's dream, then Markus was a nerd or something like that, underneath his large hoodie was his favorite Pokemon shirt, with a Haunter silhouette on it. What part his face that was not covered by his long hair was covered by his big thick glasses, the black frames contrasting greatly with his pale skin.

This was the first time he had seen Abril outside of her uniform and the first time he truly paid any attention to the girl, she was tall, he would be taller than her if he didn't slouch as much as he did, her hair was bright and she was wearing a Zelda shirt, he wondered if it was something she liked or an acquired taste from one of her boyfriends, after all a girl like he must have a boyfriend.

"Hey are you Markus?"

He swallowed hard, here it was his biggest enemy social interaction... "Yes, are your April?" he said his nerves causing him to call her by a wrong name.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Close. Abril actually. Yes that is me. Rocking Haunter t-shirt. I just caught a Audino today. Would rather be on my DS than a project thrown last minute at me." She said sitting down. She tucked her hair behind an ear.

He was cute in a geeky way. All her friends had really lethal boyfriends and she was the only single one. She wanted someone less let's kill em all unless they were playing a videogame.

"So did you have a project topic in mind?" She asked.

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

"Close. Abril actually. Yes that is me. Rocking Haunter t-shirt. I just caught a Audino today. Would rather be on my DS than a project thrown last minute at me."

"Oh... Abril" he swallowed nervously, Strike one he though to himself, he needed to pay more attention, but at less they had something in common, the bag full of energy drinks and snacks between his feet where proof of this. "I'm replaying X with a full ghost team, its been fun hard at the beginning though"

"So did you have a project topic in mind?"

"Ah..." project topics... project topics... his mind went blank, he fiddled around his backpack trying to find his notebook for any ideas... "Honestly... I got no idea... I was distracted in class..." he blushed, should he tell he that he was playing his gameboy in class while no one was looking? Or Should he avoid looking like a total idiot...

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I hear you. He starts talking and my brain shuts down. You would think powers class would be more interesting than that." She said. He seemed shy. She rooted around her bag and pulled out a root beer.

"The assignment is just called co-operation." She said. What were they supposed to do with that. Abril was very careful about who she discussed her powers with. She couldn't risk recapture. She was lucky for the injections that kept her stable.

"Maybe...we start with explaining our powers to each other?" She said.

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

"I hear you. He starts talking and my brain shuts down. You would think powers class would be more interesting than that."

At less they agreed on more than one thing, their teacher was a bore, he had heard of some of the power teachers being more proactive with the teaching of limits and such, but their current one seem to have a hard on for history and how some powers have influenced history or literature and find a way to make even comic books seem more dull than reading a dictionary.

"The assignment is just called co-operation."

"Yeah..." he honestly was not sure how he could share his own powers or how it would help others... Heck he barely had powers compared to his father...

"Maybe...we start with explaining our powers to each other?"

"Ah.. Sure..." he ran his hand through his hair..."Want me to start?" he asked nervously, now he saw the genius of his teachers ploy, most students would not open up in front of a classroom, but on paper... in private it would be easier, specially for someone like him...

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I can start." She said giving him a break.

"I can blow stuff up, make structures implode and my glasses show me things about my surroundings." She said. There short sweet and not too revealing. No talk about labs, injections or being hunted.

"It is a form of kinetic energy that overloads the thing I am touching." She explained a little further. The sun was sinking and the soft ambient light of the library was nice.

"So how about you?"

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

"I can start."

She took the initiative which was nice since it gave him time to muster his bravery, after she explained his abilities seem minute and insignificant, which was a good thing in this situation.

"I can blow stuff up, make structures implode and my glasses show me things about my surroundings. It is a form of kinetic energy that overloads the thing I am touching. So how about you?"

"It's a little embarrassing..." he said, "I'm a vampire... but I don't have any vampire powers..." he let out a nervous laugh... "and..." he fake coughed, "I turn into a girl..." he said as low as possible.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"So basically you are the Vampire Armand meets Ranma 1/2?" She asked curiously. Her eyes held no judgement. She could see why this would be hard on him.

"I don't envy you. That must be a difficult situation for you." She said rummaging again, "Twizzler?"

Abril wanted to make him feel less awkward. She was often the odd one out among her friends. They were a loud boisterous bunch that started bar fight for fun. She was quiet and a little shy.

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

"So basically you are the Vampire Armand meets Ranma 1/2?"

"Vampire Who?" he asked, the name was new to him, he was more or a video game nerd than anything else, but he did recognize the old but still fun Ranma manga... It gave him a good laugh every once in a while specially when he worried that he would never fit in. "As for Ranma... he at less knew his trigger... for all I know I could sneeze and change..." it was hard to pin point, but usually the more famished he was the lest often it happened so he tried to keep his meals as separate as possible.

"I don't envy you. That must be a difficult situation for you. Twizzler?"

"No thanks..." he said to the Twizzler, pop rocks in his energy drink and blood mix was more up his alleyway anyways. "It can be hard when i'm stuck for a few days... don't exactly have much clothes in that department... hence the big hoodies..."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She smiled.

"I didn't have any clothes either when I first came to town. As for the vamp reference it is a character in a book." She explained before gnawing on the sweet candy goodness.

"Soooo do you drink blood from people or is it like going to a blood bank?" She asked. "Please tell me you don't sparkle?"

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

"I didn't have any clothes either when I first came to town. As for the vamp reference it is a character in a book."

"It looks like your doing better in that front" he said in reference to clothing, "I'll be honest I don't mind reading but Anime and games are more up my aisle" It was strange opening up to a total stranger, yet at the same time it was fun, and at worse this could be their first and last interaction at best maybe become friends... it would be nice to have someone to play some of his games with and talk about anything.

"Soooo do you drink blood from people or is it like going to a blood bank?"

"Blood bank..." he answered quickly, "I tried the whole people thing... Its the whole reason I turn into a girl every once in a while..." his fist time drinking from the tap as his father would say ended up with him growing boobs the very next day... After that he hesitates at the idea of it but its also whats keeping him from growing stronger as a vampire.

"Please tell me you don't sparkle?"

He bursted out laughing, honestly he though the first time he heard someone make a Twilight reference he would be furious, yet coming out of her it was just funny, "I probably have a higher chance of turning into a roman candle than sparke, at less if I believe my dad I honestly haven't tried."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · New Beacon Library · Next Topic »
Add Reply