Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stealing things; Panda
Topic Started: Apr 9 2016, 11:21 AM (927 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ryu and Rev, a man and his shadow, a psychopath and well, a different kind of psychopath. These two were living the happiest days of their lives as they had found a young woman that could match their crazy, one that saw both of them as people and because of that they had fallen for her and quickly. It was during their first night together that they had proposed to her, and she would agree but only after living with her for a couple of months. Well now the couple of months was over and the two boys planned a trip to get married. But first, they needed to get something for their love. It wasnít normal like flowers or chocolates, it was something Thorn, the love of their life, would need in order to make this trip happen.

So it all began with a grin and a blindfold, with Ryu telling her that he wanted this to be a surprise, but he didn't tell her what hr wanted to surprise her with. Also it was just Ryu right now, Rev was out, 'running errands.' With Ryu driving a stolen car, he brought Thorn with him to a blood bank, in the middle of the day. "Okay, we're here, put on the mask in the glove box before getting out of the car." He said as removed her blindfold. "We're going to have some fun." He said before leaning over and kissing her. After the kiss he put on his own mask.

Meanwhile Rev was at the local police station, causing havoc, and stealing a valuable police helicopter. "Ugh, I got the shit job this time." Rev spoke to himself as was carving his through to the roof. But at the same time he knew that this was the only way the plan would work.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She had been abandoned and used by most of her lovers so these strange men she had bumped into had surprised her by not only falling in love with her but asking her to make it permanent and asked her to marry them. She wanted to make sure they would stick around and had demanded that they live with her and her family for several months.

They had fit into the mad cap world she lived quite well. They had even gone with her to Russia to decimate the evil group that had kidnapped her good friend's man. She had seen her men in action and damn if they weren't the best at what they did.

So when Ryu had blindfolded her and told her they were going to go do something she wasn't really surprised. Her men were unconventional and she liked that. She rode along just enjoying her time with Ryu. She had wondered what "errands" Rev needed to do.

She leaned up and kissed him with a soft sound in the back of her throat. She pulled away and pulled out the Harlequin mask he had gotten for her. She looked at the blood bank. It dawned on her that they might be robbing a blood bank. Why? She shrugged and figured he had a good reason.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ryu smiled under his mask and then handed her a gun. He had his sunglasses on which he normally wore when he went out, his eyes were unique to him, even Rev didn't have Ryu's power. "Okay, let's do this." He said getting out of the car and opening the door for Thorn. His mask was much more military than Thorn's, more like he was a secret operative. Once out the the car he began to lead them inside.

Once in he spoke out, "Listen up! We're here to rob you. We don't want your money and we don't want your lives, we just want one thing. Blood." Ryu moved towards the receptionist, "Don't even fucking think about calling the cops, now get all the blood backs ye have and bring it to us or we're going to start taking the blood we want from your bodies, because you'll be dead, because I'll shoot you, with me gun, in the head." His explanation probably wasn't needed, he could have just told to bring the blood packs or they'll kill them, but he chose a more long winded way of saying that.

Rev finally made it to the roof and looked as several officers followed him. "I'm taking this, follow me and I'll kill you all." He said as he rolled a smoke bomb towards the officers and then jumped into the helicopter and began to fly away. He wondered how Ryu and Thorn were progressing now, but he would be there soon enough.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
A security officer reached for is gun and Thorn was there in his face.

"Unless you wanna be dead before you hit the floor I would put that gun on the floor." her voice was low and growling. The guard set his gun on the floor and she kicked it away. She bounced around the room watching everyone as the attendants brought the blood to Ryu.

Thorn knew he was stealing it for her...she didn't know why. She could have all she needed delivered to her. She didn't really question it. She was just glad he was including her in the heist.

She marveled at how much she had changed. She used to be a superhero. Now she was pulling a heist with one of her two men.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ryu watched as Thorn handled the security guard. He loved it, loved how in control she was and how this was going so perfectly. As the workers brought out the blood Ryu was, well being himself. "You know you guys are all lucky that that I'm in such a good mood." He then moved over to the security guard's gun and picked it up, "Mind if I keep this?" He didnít give the man time to answer, "I'm keeping it anyway." He was very, well lively. But then again he always was, he just seemed more excited today.

After the workers brought out all the blood packs they had he thought out loud, "I wonder if this is going to be enough?" He then looked at three of the workers and pointed his gun at each on as he called them out, ""You, you, and you." He wasnít going learn their names, because if he had to kill them, well it would be harder to sleep at night if he knew their names. "When our ride gets here, you are going to load and secure all the blood packs, if you don't or one of you tries to steal one, you all will get a new hole to breathe from." He meant every word, he would have killed them without a second thought if they tried anything.

Moments later a helicopter could be heard overhead, "Looks like our ride is here." He said as he put his arm around Thorn. Then he yelled at the people as the helicopter touched ground outside, "Alright move you asses! Get that shit loaded up unless you all want a fucking bullet!" He was such a charmer when he was being a loud mouthed maniac. Then he began to walk out with Thorn, his arm around her which clearly signaled that they were more than just partners in crime.

Rev was in the helicopter with his face covered as well, he was normally a bit more quiet, but he had to yell to be heard over the sound of the engine. "Get that shit on board! If even one blood pack comes out I will fucking kill each and everyone one of you!" The hostages had nothing to do but follow their orders, after all there was no greater motivation than the fear of death. He handed the headsets for the helicopter to Ryu and Thorn, "You too look just amazing like that." It wasnít meant to be sarcastic, he actually meant that.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thorn kept her man covered as he did he thing. She was small and silently menacing. She was amazed how well this was going. She was grinning like mad when he was wrapping up and the helicopter arrived.

Errands her ass.

Thorn sauntered out with Ryu and let him help her into the helicopter. She reached out and touched Rev's face. Her boys were damn good. She settled into her seat. She giggled at Rev's compliment.

"So boys, that I am complaining, why did we just do a smash and grab on a blood bank?" She asked once the door was shut and they were in the air. If she her men this was just the beginning of something much more fun and eloborate.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
After they were in the air and Thorn asked why they just did that Rev shook his head, "Before we tell you anything maybe one of you would like to get one of the rifles back there and take out the SAT that is on going to be on us soon." The SAT was Japan's Special Assault Team, and they were with anit-terrorism and anti-firearms, which for Ryu and Rev made them the enemy.

Ryu picked up the rifle and took off his mask as well as his sunglasses. He looked at Thorn and leaned close to her, removing her mask and kissing her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth to entice her. After the kiss he spoke to her, "I'm going to lean out and shoot our pursuers, will you hold onto me so I don't fall out?" It was an ultimate sign of trust, he was literally going to put his life in her hands.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She moaned into the kiss. He was always trying to distract her with mind drugging kisses. She was more annoyed with herself that it always seems to work. She looked up into his eyes. She loved his strange eyes and found them beautiful. She protested when he pulled away and asked to hold his life in her hands.

"I will never let you fall." she said her eyes locked on his.

She was strong enough thanks to being a Stiched. She was his anchor and in more ways than one. Right now physically and also mentally. When he was spiraling too far out of control she could pull him back in.

The door opened and the wind roared into the cabin as Ryu went to work getting them a clean getaway.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ryu was smiling as he leaned dangerously out of the helicopter with the rifle in his hands, Thorn holding him as his anchor. And then that's when his eyes picked up his targets, two helicopters full of soldiers, and he took aim, firing the first round. "Fuck! Rev hold us steady!" He said as he was adjusting his shot. Ryu normally didn't miss, but when he did he made sure to always hit his target the second time. And then he fired the second round which hit. The first target he had was the helicopter closest to them and he just shot the pilot. "Looks like the co-pilot is taking the controls... and..." He took a third shot and killed the co-pilot as well sending the helicopter to the ground, spinning out of control as it crashed. "Got him!"

Rev was getting a lot better at flying each time it seemed as he kept them moving and stable. Rev was smiling just as much as he heard Ryu. "You okay there Thorn?" He asked making sure her grip was good. He too was putting his trust into her as, which was normally a lot harder to gain than Ryu's trust. He had to watch for Ryu's safety and he trusted Thorn, which was the first time he's ever trusted someone else. Of course the reason for that was because Thorn was the only one that saw Rev as his own man.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She grinned and winked at Rev letting him know she was just fine. Her strength having fed off of Ryu in a very risque manner this morning had her strong enough for anything really.

She was grinning and laughing as she watched her mad men do all of this for her. She still had no idea as to why they were doing all of this for her and she didn't care. She whooped as the wind rushed by her.

"Hurry Ryu. I feel the undeniable urge to make out with you and you are hanging out of the helicopter. And don't worry Rev when we land I am crawling into your lap and giving you a healthy dose of loving also." she said.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ryu smiled brightly as Thorn had full control of him. He continued to take out the pursuers and if just not having them on their back wasn't reward enough Thorn spoke of her urge to make out with him. After he took down the last helicopter he moved back inside their helicopter and closed the door before taking Thorn into his arms. He kissed her deeply, his tongue darting into her mouth to entice her own. As he kissed her his hands moved down her body and to her ass, squeezing it and pulling her closer to him.

From the front Rev called back to them, "Good job getting rid of the pursuers, there's nothing else on the radar. We got about one hour ETA, so if you decide to screw back there just finish up before then." Rev said with a smile as he couldn't wait to get to where they are going. He knew that they would all be happy when they arrived including himself. Rev was always the grumpy one of the bunch, but even he was smiling now.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She purred softly into the scorching kiss wrapping herself around him. She indulged a moment before pulling back to smile at them. She knew they had done all of this for her but she had no idea why.

"So boys what is this all about?" she asked curling her small body against Ryu's happy to feel his heat and heart beat. She had never been this loved by any of her other lovers. Affection and loved in a way. But never this deep searing pain. They way they looked at her was as though she was as necessary as air.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ryu smiled at Thorn, moving his shades up over his forehead so he could look directly into her eyes. "Well, it's sort of a vacation." He couldn't really lie to her, but he also wanted things to be more of a surprise. "I hope you don't have any plans this weekend because they are about to be cancelled because of this awesome vacation." There was clearly something about this plan of their's that they were hiding, they were excited about it, but they also didn't reveal it.

Ryu moved to sit down, as he did he pulled Thorn with her onto his lap. "I love you so much." He told her softly, it was rare that he ever showed his true emotions and he never seemed vulnerable, but he loved and trusted Thorn enough to open himself up to her like this. He placed a kiss upon her neck before he smiled at her, "You're going to enjoy the vacation." He assured her as he held her to him. If there was one thing that Ryu didn't lack it was his confidence. He was sure that this week would be the happiest week in all of their lives.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"You raided a blood bank and stole a helicopter just to take me on vacation...?" she asked looking stunned. No one would have bothered going this crazy just to take care of her needs. Her smile was wild and joyous.

"You guys rock. For future reference I have a contact that delivers all the blood I need with a phone call. Plus Raina would let us use the plane whenever. Not that this wasn't a blast." she said giggling.

"Soooo I didn't pack anything. Did you guys bring clothes?" she asked.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ryu smiled at Thorn as told them that they didn't need to go through all this trouble next time. "This is more fun though." Ryu made an excuse, of course he didn't know that Thorn could get the quantity of blood that they needed. Then she asked about if they packed clothes. "Of course we did. I gave the bag to Rev." Then Rev reached one hand over to the floor by the passenger seat and pulled up a small backpack. "See, our clothes are in there."

Rev spoke up at this point and it would certainly force a blush on Ryu's face, "There's not many clothes in here. I think what he said was that we wouldn't need clothes for what we would be doing on this vacation." Rev smirked, of course he wanted that as well. They always desired Thorn, they wanted her always, both of them did. Both Ryu and Rev were happy on the day they had gone into the forest where they had their encounter with Thorn.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thorn laughed and shook her head. Luckily she had money to buy clothes if she needed them.

"You really should have warned. I would have gone to Fagan to design something...special for the trip. The man has a gift for creating really wicked underwear." she said smiling.

She curled tighter against Ryu grateful she had gambled with her heart just one more time. That she had won out with these mad but wonderful in her life, and in her heart. The echos of the past hurts were fainter when she was with them. They were settling in well at the house.

"So where is this vacation?" she asked.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ryu smiled brightly at Thorn as she asked him where they were going on vacation. "To the other side of the planet. We're going to Turks and Caicos. It's going to be a tropical vacation, that way I can wear my sun glasses and not look like a weirdo." Ryu had sensitive eyes, they were powerful as he had astounding aim because of them, but he had to wear sunglasses a lot to protect his eyes. Rev on the other hand didn't have that power so he never had to worry.

"The island is near Cuba, this helicopter isn't equipped to go that far, which is why we booked ourselves a private jet." Rev spoke up.

"We threatened a rich guy to let us borrow a private plane for the week." Ryu said proudly.

"But seeing as I don't know how to fly planes, we needed him to let us borrow the pilot as well." Rev added in.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Needless to say they found creative ways to pass the loooong flight to the tropics. Thorn had actually never been anywhere like this. She exited the plane and smiled as the sun warmed her. She was a very happy flight.

"It is beautiful here guys!" she said looking out at paradise. She bounced around as the resort took care of their bags and took them on a short ride to the hotel. She was somewhat used to luxury living at the mansion but this place was unreal. She kissed them both so excited.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ryu and Rev smiled as they arrived and they were happy to see just how happy Thorn was. This whole thing was special for them and they were greeted by a guide. The man had tan skin a beige button up shirt, khaki shorts, black sandals and a mustache. The man was mostly bald with grey hairs on the sides and back of his head and he wore black sunglasses. "Mr. Kojima I presume? And this must be the lovely Thorn you told me about." He spoke smiling at Thorn. Then he looked at Ryu and spoke again, "As you are aware it will be three days before the ceremony and then another three days after. I have left a guide book in your hotel room with all the best places to visit while on the island. Thank you again for choosing us as your destination for your special day." And with that the guide left.

Ryu shrugged and looked at Thorn as did Rev. Then Ryu spoke, "Guess the cat's outta the bag. So now you know. We brought you here so we can get married." Ryu said with a big smile now adorning his face.

Then Rev spoke, "It will take about a week and we know you need blood so that's why we robbed the blood bank. We figured with everything we'd be doing this week that you might need a lot of extra blood." Rev was also very excited for this moment, they both couldn't wait to have Thorn as their wife.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Downtown Shinjuku · Next Topic »
Add Reply