Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Growing Closer; Chibi
Topic Started: Apr 27 2016, 07:48 AM (449 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jacob was there a lot, always trying to win Natalia's heart, but in the end he still hadn't suceeded, at least he didnít think he did. They often slept together and often times it was because they loved to have sex. And that's what had happened again. He was addicted to her, but he wanted a deeper relationship with her. Recently she had a child, and while the child wasn't his he still loved him and took care of him like he was his own child. At the moment Natalia was in the shower and normally they would have showered together, but they didn't want to leave baby Nikolai in case he woke up from his slumber.

And as if on tune he woke up and began to cry as he was hungry. Jacob didnít hesitate at all as he over and picked up little Nikolai from his crib, bouncing him in his arms to try and keep him calm. "Hey there big guy. Did you sleep well?" Of course the baby couldn't talk, but that wasn't the point as Jacob just wanted to speak with a calm voice to keep him calm as he over with him into the kitchen. He took out a bottle from the fridge that was there for when he woke up. He warmed it up and soon had Nikolai drinking his milk. "There there, how's that? Good?"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Natalia was grateful for Jacob being there. Of course her addiction was taken care of but she could get time alone. They had fallen into a simple routine without her realizing it. She heard Niko cry and reached for the water before she stopped and listened to Jacob get him. Smiling she finished up her shower.

When she was done, she stepped out and dried off. Dressing in a shirt and underwear, she moved to the kitchen where Jacob was with Niko.

Niko had blue hair and blue eyes. A mix between his parents. He was happily eating but at 3 months he was rather smart. He kept kicking at Jacob and had generally cried at him for awhile. Now he was taking a bottle from him and was wathing Jacob.

Nata felt herself smile as she watched Jacob feed her child. Cal came and went because it was his son. But they didn't have feelings between them. Not like with Jacob.

"You're getting good with bottle feeding," she said. There weren't many chances for him to feed Niko because she breastfed normally. But she produced a lot and pumped so he could feed Niko.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jacob smiled brightly as Natalia walked in and said he was getting good at bottle feeding. "Well, I can't really do breastfeeding." He joked as he looked at little Nikolai. "I'm sure that would be his first choice and I don't blame him." He said as he looked at Nata. He was so happy ever since he got his sight back and his eyes were always locked onto Natalia. "You are so beautiful." He spoke softly as he continued to feed Nikolai.

He really liked being with Nata and while Nikolai liked to kick at him and cry at him he loved the baby as well. He wanted to be a father for this child especially since his own father wasn't here as often as he should have been. Of course Jacob preferred it that way more than anything else, in fact if it were up to him Cal would never come by.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"It is his preferred but I'd be weirded out if you were able to breastfeed."

She was use to his compliments but they never ceased to cause butterflies to stir in her stomach. She ran a hand through her black hair. It was longer now. The thought of cutting it had begun to cross her mind.

"Though I'm gonna need to get some formula because he's growing and eating a lot more now. And he's teething. It's a little early but Elena says baby shifters can grow quickly at first," she said as she moved to him. Reaching out she stroked Niko's hair. "He's calmer now with you. I think he might like you now."

Natalia gave Jacob a smile and moved to the fridge to get some juice. She hadn't had caffeine or alcohol since finding out she was pregnant. Damn did she crave that stuff. It was another reason she wanted to supplement formula.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jacob smiled brightly as Natalia told him that she thinks Niko likes him now. It made him truly happy to know that. "Do you like me now?" He asked Niko as he continued to feed him. Jacob was caring, something he never was in his youth, something he learned as he got older and then fell in love. He had changed so much just like his brother. "So maybe we should go to the store today and get some formula" He suggested that they go to the store, like a family would, and that was what he wanted, to be a family, to be the dad and to be married to Natalia.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"I think Ill reserve my judgement for now," Natalia said with a wink. She sounded playful and was wearing one of his shirts.

She tilted her head and thought. They did need to go shopping.

"Sure. Let me get some shorts on. Dont we need other things for the house as well?" Already she was beginning a list.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tokyo Apartments · Next Topic »
Add Reply