Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Away from it All; (DragonFae))
Topic Started: Jun 4 2016, 01:06 PM (460 Views)
Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Mayra had never really been outside Tokyo and when she had admitted that he had been surprised. He had arranged for Nora to stay with Raiya and Rhama and they had booked a vacation to Kyoto. She was so excited as she packed her bag in their room.

Life was interesting living with her boyfriend. She was still amazed that she had met him because she was kicking a vending machine.

Miska barked her tail wagging away as Mayra packed her food. They decided not to leave the animals alone. Miska bounced around the bedroom slipping in and out of visibility. Mayra giggled. A nice train ride out of the city and a four day weekend was just what they needed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DragonFae
Member Avatar
Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
[ *  *  * ]
Kienan was soaring through the clouds with his winged tiger Zara. For the four days he and Mayra would be away, she would be staying with Raiya and her family along with Miska and Nora. It was an arrangement the tigress was used to. Before Kienan had moved in with Mayra, he had gone on regular trips away, usually back to the UK to visit his family. Creating his own little family with Mayra and her young sister Nora had made him settle down and stay put much more.

Doing a wide bank to the right, Kienan redirected the pair of them back to the house. Going on a flight before he went away was a tradition between him and his familiar. And it kept her from trying to follow him.

Reaching the house, they both landed in the back garden and he gave the tigress a rub. On solo flights he would normally just land on the balcony of the bedroom he shared with Mayra, but Zara, who was the size and weight of a fully grown large female Bengal tiger, couldn't fit up there with her wings out.

Giving Zara a pat, he went inside and then headed upstairs to the main bedroom. Catching site of Mayra packing with her back to the door, he grinned. Motioning for Miska, who thankfully he'd happened to catch a glimpse of when she turned visible for a moment, he snuck up on his girlfriend. Grabbing her from behind, he wrapped his arms around her and buried his nose in her neck. "Still packing?" He began nibbling on her earlobe.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She jumped and almost threw her elbow towards his face as he taught her to do when grabbed from behind. She stopped at his voice. With a relieved sigh she giggled.

"Yes and I think Miska and Zara should come with us. I can't deal with mopey animals when we get back like after Australia." she said playful. She couldn't wait to get away from school and stress and basically raising her sister which was hard if she had to be honest. Nora was a definite handful.

"Excited for this trip?" she asked.

DragonFae
Member Avatar
Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
[ *  *  * ]
Kienan chuckled softly when he saw that he'd surprised her. The way she'd shifted told him she's been about to use one of the defensive moves he's taught her, which pleased him. It also reminded him to make a mental note to only sneak up on her when she knew he was in the house. He wouldn't much care to get a broken nose.

He nuzzled her neck. "I always look forward to visiting a new place. I'm more excited about the fact I'm gonna get to have you all to myself." He lifted his chin enough to look at the bag sitting open on the bed. "Think you've enough in that case of yours?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Japan · Next Topic »
Add Reply