Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
From the "AHS is crack" Department; Member #40 checking back in
Topic Started: Jul 6 2016, 02:16 PM (2,483 Views)
dancingcrane -New!
Member Avatar
Teo, Win, Xan, Pete, Kounei ...currently offworld...
[ *  *  * ]
It's amusing, in a wistful way, to see "New!" appended to my name. After a long hiatus (in later years due to illness and lack of writing), I've come back to see how the place is doing. I'm glad to see my characters are still here! KrypticRain (as she was known here) and I have started writing with them again, as they have never stopped living in our hearts, and it made me wonder what it would be like for them to come back here.

If you remember me, or Teo Minamino and Winter Night, come say hi. If you don't, come say hi anyway. My writing life started here, and my heart never really left.
Edited by dancingcrane, Jul 6 2016, 03:40 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello! Welcome back!

Lord Massacre
Member Avatar
Everyone's Favorite Badass...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, DC! How're you doing? It's great to see you. How's the family?

dancingcrane -New!
Member Avatar
Teo, Win, Xan, Pete, Kounei ...currently offworld...
[ *  *  * ]
Family is fine! Vivi (30) has been married two years and is an artist and book illustrator (you can find her stuff on Facebook at GV Hartman Illustration). Mari (26) and Shard (21)) work at Seaworld, and Mari just got a paid position at ComicCon (she works quite a few cons up and down the west coast). Like Shard, the twins (16) want to be game designers. Skyseeker is writing, and Chirz is coding (https://youtu.be/FjB33d2QQac) and writing music.

Mark is computer consulting like always, and encouraging me to go back to writing after a long hiatus. I've challenged myself to get 500 words a day done, and I've only missed one day a week for the past month. I am actually currently in hospital being observed for an intestinal blockage, but hope to be home tomorrow.
Edited by dancingcrane, Jul 8 2016, 06:22 AM.

Lord Massacre
Member Avatar
Everyone's Favorite Badass...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hospital, eh? Well, I hope it all works out. Keep up on that challenge, though. A good bit of writing can be a wonderful thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome! · Next Topic »
Add Reply