Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Won't Erode Me; Panda
Topic Started: Jul 14 2016, 08:54 AM (3,912 Views)
FlameDarkfire
Member Avatar
Wrrrrrrrrr
[ *  *  * ]
The roar of the waterfall could be heard for quite some distance, and up close drowned out all other noise, but one man apparently didn't notice or care. There he sat right under the waterfall, water crashing down on him as he sat cross-legged, seemingly deep in meditation.

In reality he was sorting through news and recent events, with the help of Aliyana, checking for similarities and possible connections.

"And there have been several shootings by police and of police in America," the AI commented, scrolling through reports from New Orleans, Dallas, and New York. "I suspect America is turning into a powder keg."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Nikki walked slowly carefully along as her cybernetic coyotes scouted ahead and the small no robotic butterflies swarmed around her. She hadn't seen Lucifer since her change. She wasn't sure she wanted to. His house was empty and dusty. She had moved into a mafia house with her sister, her new Mycerian sister, and had settled in neatly.

She wandered through the forest surrounded by organic things when she herself was no longer organic. Nikki had been dying when she was converted. She moved closer to the waterfall and noticed someone in the water. With a thought that shivered over the internal connection between her and the coyotes.

They bounded through the water and began nosing around the man in the waters.

FlameDarkfire
Member Avatar
Wrrrrrrrrr
[ *  *  * ]
"I think we have some company."

Alastor inhaled as he felt the coyotes approaching, and then checking him out.

"Not a muscle," he replied in his mind.

"They appear to have wifi connectivity," Aliyana commented.

"Like Suunake's idea to upgrade homeless people to mobile wifi hotspots?"

"Yeah that was a terrible idea." He kept still, slowly opening his eyes. Meanwhile Aliyana attempted to send a message to or through the coyotes, saying, "We mean no harm."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Neither do my pets. They are an extension of me. I see through them. Come out won't you?" she answered her voice like smoke and velvet in his mind. Nikki was curious about the non-Mycerian that hacked her mind basically. She moved closer till she stood at the edge of the pool.

She had to admire what he was doing withstanding the force and pressure of all that water. Her mind whirred and clicked of the psi pounding down on him. She smiled as she tried to see his face through the rushing water.

FlameDarkfire
Member Avatar
Wrrrrrrrrr
[ *  *  * ]
He breathed, then with deliberate, slow movements, he stood up in the waterfall and stepped out. He was muscular, just short of a bodybuilder, and tall. 6'4" to be exact. His brown hair was cropped short in a military high and tight, and his skin was pale, thanks to spending quite a lot of time in his armor that wasn't here at the moment. His face showed no signs of fat and therefore he had hard, German features.

"I am Alastor," he commented, offering a smile.

"And I am Aliyana," the AI followed up over the network the other woman seemed to have set up between her and the canines.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She was tall herself at about 5'9". Her skin was the warm red brown of Native Americans. She was lean but still looked like a girl. Her black hair was in a hip length messy braid that went over one shoulder. Midnight black butterflies swarmed around as the coyotes nosed him and they fed her data. Lines of circuitry ran from the corners of her eyes back into her hair.

"I am Nikki." She said with polite tone.

FlameDarkfire
Member Avatar
Wrrrrrrrrr
[ *  *  * ]
He blinked at her appearance, though seemed unperturbed as he walked over to where he put his stuff and grabbed his towel. Once he toweled off a bit he threw on an army t-shirt and camouflage BDU pants.

"So, what brings you up here, Nikki?" he asked, turning back to her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Waterfall · Next Topic »
Add Reply