Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
A Bad Plan; Chibi
Topic Started: Sep 22 2016, 06:46 PM (1,112 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
It had been over twenty four hours since Sieg had disappeared, called on by his father. And it wouldn't be long until something bad happened to him. Of course there were a few men that didn't want that to happen. Now, these men weren't good, in fact some people thought of them as evil, depending on who you asked. One was a middle aged Japanese man who was always smiling like a maniac, the other one looked like a normal guy in his twenties. Jackie, the Japanese man, wore faded blue jeans and a white t-shirt. He was also wearing aviator sunglasses on this day. The other guy was wearing cargo shorts and a black t-shirt.

It was after school was done for the day when they found the one they were looking for,a red haired girl, one of the few people Sieg liked. "Hello miss, my name is Jack Kawaguchi and I know where Sieg is." Such a forward introduction, of course it was possible that she would recognize him from when he was hunting down Sieg and even ordered his men to shoot at Felicia. If course he wasn't afraid, after all he was untouchable. "Would you like to see him again?"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Felicia was ready to curse anything that had balls. She had gotten the call from Adara saying her new friend was gone. What the hell was he thinking? He had been safe there! But Adara had tried talking more but Felicia had been done with the conversation and had hung up.

Now dressed in her school uniform she was confronted by Jackie. Glaring at him she crossed her arms.

"You're the jack off that took off with my friend. Hell yes I want to see him. I swear if you hurt him, I'll gut you and choke you with your intestines."

Felicia was vulgar and pissed. But she didn't care onenough bit.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Such hostility!" He teased with a smile, "I assure you I did nothing to hurt him. He left of his own free will, of course it was the smart choice for him, because if he didn't then you and that girl and her baby would all be dead." Jackie wasn't a liar, but he also didn't give out critical information, he was a trickster and a trouble maker but he always smiled and his tone was for the most part fairly gentle. "Anyway, I came up with a plan, we can get your lover back, but only if we take you to where he is."

While Jackie spoke the other man remained quiet, allowing him to speak and listening very intently to both Jackie and Felicia. "Ya see, right now he's in his father's base, waiting to meet his old man for the first time in six years. So, we're going to bring you there and maybe his dear old daddy will have a change of heart upon seeing the love you two share. Of course if he doesn't then I get to kill his old man, using you as the distraction, even if I don't succeed, you may be able to take Sieg out of there and get the two of you to safety. Good plan?" The plan was terrible, but there wasn't much more that they could do at this point.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She snorted. It was all a load of BS. Sieg could have left of his own free will but he was coerced. That's just choosing the lesser of the two evils.

"Doubtful. Besides even if you guys had done that, it would have been a matter of time before you guys would have died."

Love that they share? What type of plan was that? Felicia narrowed her eyes at him. Why did people always think of her as bait? Really?

"Sounds like the dumbest shit plan I've heard," Felicia said. "A) We don't share a love. B) Why are you waiting now and needing me to help you kill him? C) Once I get Sieg, we'll be gone in a instant. But where the fuck is Sieg!"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Oh, you don't love him or her doesn't love you?" That was all Jackie got out of Felicia. He smiled brightly at her, "You're right, the plan won't work. I say we just kill them both, perhaps we can let the father and son get some bonding done in a grave." Jackie was a madman, he didn't care much about other people's lives, he seemed to like causing chaos more than anything else, despite rarely getting involved in fights himself.

At this time the younger looking man spoke up. "Miss, the plan is shit, that much is true, but the only hope the young Sieg has at survival is for his father to let him live. The older Sieg is obsessed with his line continuing, if he believes that his son has found someone to continue the line it might soften him enough to throw Sieg away again. There is little doubt that Sieg's power is weak in comparison to his father, which means that he will likely either imprison his son or kill him and start over." The younger man spoke as if he knew what the outcome would be, as if he knew Sieg's father personally.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Felicia glared at Jackie. "Why don't we just kill you?"

The other guy spoke and her emerald.eyes swiveled to him, pinning him with the glare. He spoke and Felicia didn't like the words.

"I swear that if you guys get him hurt, I will kill you both with your fingers. Take me to where ever Sieg is. He has a tongue lashing coming."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"She is just so angry. Do you realize who this is?" Jackie spoke to Felicia with a more serious tone in his voice. "He is-"

"Jackie! Shut up." The younger looking man spoke and his voice was different, almost with a terrifying growl, as if the man were simply his disguise and he was truly an inhuman monster, perhaps a demon or worse, either way it certainly shut up the normally talkative Jackie. Then his voice seemed to go back to normal as he spoke to Felicia, "You will go with Jackie, he'll take you where you need to be in order to rescue Sieg."

And that was the last thing he said before he turned around and left without another word and with speed that could rival that of a car. Jackie smiled at Felicia and put his hands behind his head as if waiting for something and then right on cue a car with dark tinted windows pulled up near them. "Well, if you want to save him, you best get in." Jackie said opening the back door of the sedan for her.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Felicia didn't jump to the voice but she did look at him with interest. There was something not human about him and it intrigued her. But not enough tl create questions. Jackie was just down right annoying.

"Just know that if you plan anything stupid, you'll be in trouble," Felicia said as she got in the sedan. How did a sedan get on the island when boat was the only way?

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jackie got in the car with Felicia in the back seat, in the front was the driver, who was a peculiar man. The driver was a Japanese man that wore a black suit and had a black cloth tied around his head, covering his eyes. He was literally a blind driver. "Miss, I would like to introduce you to my younger brother, Ken Kawaguchi. He's a quiet one, also he's blind." Jackie spoke with a chuckle as the car began to move, how was it even possible for him to see where he was going? And then he began to pick up speed heading right toward a tree. Jackie was just laughing as the car sped at the tree in the courtyard and then suddenly they were on a road heading towards a very tall building. All around them were the arid winds of the nearby desert. They had somehow been transported to a foreign place, another country and very instantly.

"I love when he does that. What a crazy guy." Jackie spoke between fits of laughter, he was clearly insane. And the car, well they were driving into the building. It had a car elevator and was taking them straight to the top of the massive skyscraper. This was where Sieg was, where his father was. Once the elevator stopped Jackie opened the door and let Felicia out of the car. His tone changed now that they were inside the building, "Listen, you follow me, you keep quiet, when I give you the signal you go to Sieg, not one second before that. Do you understand me? If not then we'll have Ken bring you back." Ken of course was now standing behind Jackie with his head bowed. He had teleported behind Jackie and he hadn't spoken a word, he was like the opposite of his loud mouth brother, but much like his brother he had an air of danger about him, he was not someone that people would want to fight.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Felicia got in the car despite what her friends would have said if they were there. She was always so much more reckless without them to anchor her.

"He's blind?! Then why the hell is he drivin!?" Felicia demanded. She glared clutched the seat as the car been to move.

Right towards a tree. She could feel fear pouring through her body and she readied the spell to transport herself. But instead the whole car transported. To the dessert. She remembered her time in one and she began to feel herself prepare herself mentally.

Then they were allowed out. She got out and didn't bother to straighten her school uniform. She listened to Jackie and snorted.

"Ya. Whatever," she said. "Let's just get going."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Very well, just don't screw things up" Jackie spoke as he lead the way through the building until they were outside a large room, inside was a throne and behind it were five men, guards for the man sitting in the throne, a blonde haired man with longer hair. He didn't wear a shirt, which was because of his power as he would reveal sooner or later. On the floor in front of the throne was Sieg, he was on his hands and knees. He was bowing before the man that seemed more like a tyrant than a father.

With a large boisterous voice did the man in the throne speak, "You mean to tell me that in the few days you've been free that you have fallen in love? Surely you must know that is impossible." He was powerful, even without revealing it there was an aura around him that even normal people could feel. "The love you speak of only exists in fairytales. In the real world it takes much longer than a few days for a person to fall in love, and for our family love doesn't exist. The opposite sex is merely the tool to bring about our offspring."

"Is that all mom was to you?!" Sieg asked raising his head to meet his father's gaze.

"Yes see was, that's all she ever was, and if I had known she'd produce such weak offspring than I would have chosen another vessel." At this point a fireball was formed in his father's right hand. "If you think your lies will prevent your fate you are wrong, if your love existed then where are they? Surely they would have been by your side even now."

Sieg's father

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She snorted. "I should.be saying that to you."

Smartassed and pissed off, Felicia wasn't in the mood to listen to anyone. She was always headstrong and making her own decisions. Listening to Sieg's father speak grinder on nerves she knew were rubbed raw. Lifting the corner of her lips in a snarl, she marched forward.

"Good thing I'm a God damn pixie, mother fucker," Felicia said. "And this fairytale has got fucking school that you are interrupting."

She stopped beside Sieg and looked down at him. Her hands on her hips, she bent over him.

"Sieg, why the hell didn't you come get me? If you needed me here, I would have came," she said, clearly pissed off that he had left without her.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg froze for a minute as did his father at the sudden entrance of Felicia. The fireball in his father's hand vanished as she walked up to Sieg. Sieg looked at her as she spoke to him, "Why? Look at him. I can't kill him, and I didn't want him to come after you." Sieg's eyes turned to his father as he watched the man stand from his throne.

"You there, girl. You are the one that he loves my son? What is your name?" When Sieg's father stood up the five guards moved in front of him as if to protect him. "Move out of the way." He ordered them and they all backed away as he began to approach Felicia and Sieg. Once he was near them he put out his hand for Felicia to shake. This was how people were judged the first time he met them, a simple handshake could tell a lot about a person, but it also told nothing. For Sieg's father it would those that shook his hand that his skin was rough and hard like iron, despite having the normal warmth and feel of normal skin. He wondered if what his son said was true, he wondered if he did love this girl, or if she loved him, either way he planned to find out.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Felicia rolled her eyes. "He's a bully. I'm a big girl. I've dealt with jackasses like him before." She crossed her arms. "You getting up or what? I didn't almost get in a car accident for you to oogle at me."

Sounds far she was ignoring his father until he made his way to them. That was when she acknowledged him. She glared at him and then the outstretched hand.

"Sorry Mister. I don't do handshakes from strangers. I only came to drag Sieg back home," she said and looked at Sieg. "Titus is still a puppy and not the best at bladder control. Mister Jackieass demanded my presence but I don't want to clean up any messes."

Felicia wasn't a normal girl and she wasn't about to be intimidated by Sieg's father. She was however annoyed Sieg had left her. Without any word at that! If she wasn't in a skirt...well...that would have mattered if she had been pissed.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg scrambled to get to his feet as his father looked at Felicia. Then his father spoke, "His home? And where is he living? With you? It's better that he remains here than becoming homeless, because without a penny to his name that is all he'll be. Without my support he would be nothing." He was right, Sieg wasn't a student so he couldn't live at the dorms, he had no job so he couldn't afford an apartment, he didn't even have his own clothes, if not for Adara and Birch he would have been wearing the same dirty clothes he showed up in.

"Master Sieg, if I may, I think I have an idea that might appease you." Jackie spoke from the doorway that he was leaning against. "If this girl, who your son clearly loves, of she were to show her own affection to him, then perhaps you could allow them a safe leave. If she were to to kiss him, then you would know that what they have may be more than one sided affection, in which case you would have to spare them of punishment." Jackie was trying to calm down the king that didn't believe in love, that didn't belive that Sieg could love someone. "Surely you wouldn't want to hurt your possible future daughter-in-law."

Sieg's father looked at Jackie with a stern look and pointed to him, "This is why I like you Jack. You make a lot of sense. Then if their love truly does exist and it's not some one-sided fantasy that my son has, then I shall grant you safe leave for two months. After which I expect a visit. Of course if you don't like those terms, then you can leave on your own, my son will stay here." He spoke to Felicia, however the older Sieg was confident that his son was merely infatuated with a crush and that love didn't exist, especially not for their household.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"He ain't living with me. I live in a girl's dorm at school." She rolled her eyes. "He was staying with my friend who needs a male to help her and her newborn. At least before he starts work next Monday."

She briefed his father with a irritated look as Jackie spoke. Seriously? What was with the guys and kissing?!

"Shut up Jackass. Go away because you're a dumbass," Felicia snarled at Jackie. "I'm not kissing him just to prove something. How about you all just fuck off and let us leave." She looked to Sieg with a glare.

"Are we leaving or not? One word and they couldn't stop us even if they tried."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
When Felicia spoke against him, declining his offer and then telling her son that they could escape, it was enough to force Sieg's father to lose his composure and he slapped Felicia with the back of his hand. It was hard, well at least enough to knock her down to the ground, his iron-like skin would only have made the slap more painful. "You know nothing girl, if you decline my offer that is fine, but as I said before, my son stays."

"Should have taken the deal..." Jackie spoke from the doorway. However his words were silenced as Sieg pulled two swords from his dimension and attack his father, both swords hitting him and neither of them cutting him or piercing him as they just glanced off of his father's face. The attack was met with a counter attack from his father as a fireball was created in Sieg's face, with a small explosion he ignited his son's face. Then a stern knee to Sieg's midsection with an audible crack as he broke a rib. This left Sieg falling to the floor in pain, screaming as his face was burning and from the pain of the broken bone. Afterwards Jackie spoke again, "Your father sending me was a courtesy. The true of the matter is that he could use your dimension as a way of transporting to you. If his power works, his father can use it to travel through space and time to get to his son."

If what Jackie said was true, it meant that Sieg could be killed at anytime if his father willed it, it meant that people near Sieg would be in constant danger as well. "Jackie, I think you need to be quiet now. Unless you wish to join my son." His father was powerful, and he clearly was not a good guy, but that didn't mean he couldn't be reasoned with, and the only truth that was still there was that he did care for his son, otherwise he would have simply killed him. "Girl, you may leave as I said, but he is my son and he will stay here." His voice was strong and it normally left men trembling, but he was sure that this girl would try something, that she would fight against him, he wanted to see if she would, if she would help his son, who was still screaming out in pain as the fire was burning his flesh away, or if she would turn tail and run.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
The stinging pain sent explosions through her head. Her cheek hurt like hell! She cried out as she hit the ground. The mother fucker actually hit it. She saw Sieg try to help her and heard his pain after his attempt. Raising her head, she glared at his father. Deep in her green eyes, a dark fire burned.

"Jack off, shut the fuck up."

She pushed herself to her feet and glared. She moved to Sieg and used her jacket to put out the flames. Fear never crept through her as she turned to face the man.

"You, sir, are a horrible person. Your greed and desire for power will be your down fall. Your son is anot adult and can chose to do what he wants. As for my dimension? Stay the fuck out of it. Your playing with ancient magic far beyond what your tiny fucking brain can handle. You can't go there even if you tried. No one can," she said. "He will not be staying unless he wants too. Go suck Jackie'said dick."

Felicia turned to Sieg. "Do you want to stay or you going with me because these assholes are wasting our time."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg felt Felicia jacket against him as he smothered the flames, but the damage was done. His father looked at Felicia as she continued to mouth off to him, "You will not not touch my son." He spoke as he created another fireball in his hand, "Step away or the damage will be life threatening." Sieg's father was looking as Felicia with anger in his eyes, he was going to incinerate her, Sieg knew it, that look in his eyes where he would lose control, the last time Sieg had seen it was right before he was locked away in another dimension for six years. Sieg had to act and he did, all he had in him as he moved up, pushing Felicia out of the way as he went for the hand holding the fireball. The fireball vanished and Sieg felt something as hard as iron strike his burnt face, it hurt so much and it sent him to the ground as his father had punched him.

Then another fireball was aimed at Sieg, however it would never be shot as his father was suddenly stabbed a sword tip coming out of his chest and Jackie was behind him, then another sword and another and another as each of the five swordsman that were his guards added to the wound as well as the man that teleported Jackie behind him. All seven men literally stabbed Sieg's father in the back. Jackie phased through Sieg's father, as he did he formed a knife inside of his skull which came piercing out of the top, killing Sieg's father. "You really need to work on your language." He said with a smile to Felicia.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"No. You won't touch him," she shot back at the man. She was unafraid even as the man readied to strike her again but already her mind was racing to find something she could use. "Bite me asshole."

But then she was pushed out of the way. She yelped and watched Sieg get hit again. She wasn't that fragile! But she moved to Sieg's side.

"Sieg, are you alright?"

But then she heard metal cutting through flesh. She had heard it before. She had even felt it. Turning to look at the older man, she saw Jackie inhaling him. That was what he wanted right?

She glared at Jackie. "Bugger off Jack off," she said. "You got what you wanted. He's dead. But now I have to help Sieg."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"You know a little gratitude for saving his life might be appreciated." Jackie spoke in a serious tone, it was far different than when he would joke around, it was eerily similar to when Sieg would go from joking around to completely serious. "You should take him to a young man, Stephen Alexandre, he might be the only man in the world that could heal his fourth degree burns, broken rib, and shattered jaw." Jackie was able to tell exactly how injured Sieg was just by looking at him and watching his father do what he did. "Don't expect him to say much, the last hit to his face will make it painful for him to even attempt to move his jaw." Jackie then moved, turning his back to Felicia, "Bring him to the car and my brother will bring you to where you need to go." And with that he moved away, stepping over the body of Sieg's father and towards the other five swordsman.

Each of the swordsmen were Japanese, just like Jackie and his brother. And if they were anything like Jackie then each one would have power that was beyond human. Jackie's own power was more likely the strongest as he seemed to lead them all away outside of one. That one moved and picked up Sieg's father's body with all the swords still in him. The man was strong as he lifted the man whose skin was like iron with a single hand. Sieg was meanwhile didn't care about anything Jackie said, he looked similar to a broken man, like an animal that had been abused and then rescued. He was unable to talk now and his face was charred black. His breathing seemed strained and that only brought him more pain.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Felicia snorted. She didn't think he had done anything worth her gratitude. She smoothed down the hair that was not burned. The pixie dust she needed to move him wasn't accessible. Only Adara could do that.

However there was something she could do. Moving between Earth and Pixy was easy for her to do. And it'd take a second to get to Adrianna's.

"No. I'll get him somewhere safe. You guys just leave," she said.

Touching his shoulders, she transported them to Pixy and then back to Earth. But her destination on Earth was different then where she came from.

When they reappeared on Earth, it was right in the middle of Adrianna's living room. As soon as she touched down, she looked up and shouted.

"Adrianna!"

Adrianna was in the shower and nearly had a heart attack when she heard the voice.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jackie smiled brightly as he watched Felicia and Sieg vanish. Then after that he turned and looked at the other swordsmen in the room. "One Sire down, two more to go." One of the swordsmen spoke after they were alone and they started to have their conversation about what was coming next.

Sieg couldn't move, he was just in pain, his burns, the broken bones, he only felt pain at this point, but Felicia coming for him, helping him, it only made him love her more, even if she didn't return his feelings, he knew that his would never change. When the yell for Adrianna came out from the living room it would be another to answer the call. "What's going on..." Stephen asked as he came running into the living room. He had been reading while Adrianna showered when Felicia and Sieg appeared. Stephen immediately ran to help Sieg. "What happened to him?" He asked as he placed his hands against Sieg's face and began to heal the burns. The bones would be harder and would heal slower, but he was getting better at it. Stephen was so selfless, he only wanted to heal people, to help them?

"Are you hurt as well?" Stephen asked Felicia as Sieg just stayed silent because of his broken jaw. This was honestly the most quiet he had been since randomly showing up in front of Felicia. He didn't remove his hands from Sieg's face until after the burns were healed. "His jaw is broken badly, this will take much longer to heal. We need to get him to the clinic." Stephen spoke as he moved to get a stretcher to bring him into the clinic. "Can you help be get him on this thing?" He asked Felicia before he saw Sieg stand up on his own, despite his broken rib and his broken jaw, fighting through the pain to stand and walk. The hardest thing was breathing for him at the moment.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"A Jackass hurt him!" Felicia stated. She didn't think his father deserved the title of father. "And no I'm fine."

They needed to move him. Could they even lift him? Either way she say there....until.he stood up!

"Sieg, sit down right now. You need to rest!" She ordered. Had she never left Pixy, she would have made a good princess.

However someone else hado different plans. Dressed in shorts and her boyfriend's shirt, Adrianna took over. With a swish over there hand, colors came alive and gently moved Sieg into a horizontal position.

"The gurney won't be needed Stephen. I've got him," she said. "Go prepare a room please."

Her blonde hair was damp but her green eyes were bright as she beanz.jones@facebook.com to maneuver Sieg to the clinic. It was attached to the house. When she got him to a prepared room, she placed him on the gurney.

"Big man, I'm the doctor here. I'm going to set bones while Stephen heals what he can. Then I'll give you some pain medicine and let you sleep." Her voice rang with authority but not the evil type of Sieg's father. Her's was warm.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Stephen smiled as Adriana came in and used her power to help move Sieg. When she asked him to go and prepare a room he did it without a word. He was happy, truly happy just being able to help people with his love and he hoped that his power would be strong enough to help Sieg as well. He was confident in his abilities as well as in himself as a person. He was young and had a fire inside of him driving him to be better at helping people, he was always a bit naive in the ways of the world but his optimism and idealism were what made him unique. He was happy that the woman he loved was always there to protect him and the only thing he ever really wanted to do was to protect her, to provide for her because he loved her and that's what he felt that he needed to do, despite him normally being the one that needed protection.

Sieg relaxed against the colors as he was gently moved, he wasn't one to fight against someone with such warmth in their voice, also he was in no position to do anything on his own, it had hurt to breathe for him so he would take whatever help he could get. He glanced over to Felicia. He didn't want her to see him as weak, but right now that was what he felt like. He was powerless against his father, he couldn't hurt his father at all, and then Jackie killed him and made it look easy. It was something that would probably haunt him for a while.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Adrianna got him settled in the prepared room. After that she began feeling around and setting the bones so they were heal together properly. Felicia had known to stay in the living room.

"It was quite a surprise that Felicia brought you here. I don't see her around many guys but Kahle and Roy. I thought she had sworn off males until I saw you," Adrianna said. She told Stephen to give him a shot of pain medicine.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg relaxed as Adrianna and Stephen were helping him. She spoke about Felicia and he closed his eyes as he thought of her. Stephen was doing everything he could to heal Sieg and he gave him the pain medication. He kept his eyes closed only seeing Felicia when he closed his eyes.

Nikolai wasn't far from home when he stopped dead in his tracks. Seeing a man that he wanted nothing more than to kill. Jackie approached him with and man behind him. "Hello Niko. Long time no see."

"What do you want?!" Niko growled at him.

"Fierce. Well, save that fierceness. I have a job for you. And before you say no, listen to what I'm offering you." Jackie noticed that he had Nikolai's attention and he knew that his offer wasn't something he could decline. "I have come to offer you freedom from the Gulag. You will not be hunted, you will be be put onto the same list of individuals whom every member of the Gulag is ordered to stay away from, you know this list. However, the best reward I can offer you is to get rid of the bounty that is still on Stephen's head, but only if you agree to do the job."

"I'm listening." Nikolai was skeptical of Jackie, he knew the man that one trained him wasn't a nice guy, but he did have the power to deliver on those rewards, and to Niko the most important one was getting the bounty removed from Stephen so that he and Adrianna could live in peace without having to worry about a bounty hunter showing up on their doorstep.

"I want you to kill a man named Sieg Sagacious Sire III. I'll know when he is dead. This job should be easy since he is in the clinic of the house you are currently living in. Kill him and you and Stephen will both be free, fail and I might have to make an attempt at claiming Stephen's bounty." With that Jackie and the man behind him disappeared, teleported away leaving Nikolai walking home with these thoughts in his head as he got to the doorstep and opened the door.
Edited by StingWolf, Oct 23 2016, 11:02 PM.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Felicia settled on the loan recliner and pulled her knees to her chin. Sighing she closed her eyes. She wasn't in love but she did worry about his welfare.

"Stupid man," she said.

When the door opened, she jumped and looked at it unsure of who was coming in.

Adrianna sighed as she set the last bone and waited for Stephen to finish. Some things needed to heal on their own but that was because Stephen was still learning.

"How do you feel now? Sieg was it?" Adrianna was watching the men in front of her.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nikolai looked I to the living room and saw Felicia, he didn't say anything to her before he moved towards the clinic where Adrianna and Stephen were with the man that Jackie wanted dead. Nikolai didn't say anything, he didn't even walk inside. He was trying to figure out if he could do this, but at the same time he didn't want to cause trouble like he had with Natalia. He moved back to the living room and sat down on the floor looking at Felicia. "That man in there your boyfriend?"

Sieg looked at Adrianna as she spoke to him, Stephen continued his healing and it was enough to have him nearly pass out, but it was also enough to allow Sieg to talk, it meant that Stephen's power was getting stronger. "Is Felicia okay? My father attacked her, can you make sure she is alright?" Even while he was hurt his mind was consumed, maybe even obsessed with Felicia and her well being.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Felicia will accept help on her own terms and not a moment sooner. She seemed fine from a quick glance though," she said. "But if I force treatment, she'll run. A skittish kitten is what she is. Let's concentrate on you at the moment."

Felicia looked at Nikolai. Boyfriend, why did everyone think she was dating him?

"No. He's just a friend but he's still precious to me," she said.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg nodded his head He understood that, it was hard to even get a little close to her, and even still he cared for her deeply, and it was something that he knew as love, and he wanted, he needed to prove his now deceased father wrong. He knew that love had to be real, it just had to be otherwise the world would be too dark and terrible of of a place.

Nikolai looked at Felicia, "How is he precious?" He didn't fully understand things the way normal people did. "Does he provide you shelter? Food? Protection?" Nikolai had been raised to be a weapon, trained to guard and to kill, but he had to also wonder why he cared for his own friends. Why did he care if Stephen was alive or dead, or Adrianna for that matter. He shouldn't, but he did and because he did he had already made his decision on what to do. "What if he were to die? Would you die as well or what you get over it?" He understood that some people needed others to survive or they wouldn't be able to live without someone, but the majority of people would simply mourn for a while and move on.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Anything hurt?" Adrianna asked as she began grabbing the pain medicine. "And what's the rating between 1 and 10?"

Felicia studied the feline. How exactly would she explain it? Tilting her head, she hummed.

"None of the above but I want to see if he follows through with a promise he made to me," she said. She paled when he spoke of Sieg dying. Too many people had died recently.

"I wouldn't die just because he would. I'd live my life as I was prior to him being in it but he wouldn't be forgotten. Why do you ask?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg looked at Adrianna, "No... nothing hurts... I just want to see Felicia." He didn't want to leave her side, he only wanted to be with Felicia and to be there for her. "Can I see her now?"

Nikolai looked at Felicia and knowing that she would return to her life and that she wouldn't die made his decision easier. Nikolai could deal with the hate, the anger he would receive, and even if he were to be killed he would have helped someone that he cared about in the process. "Sometimes, people are more valuable when they're dead. Like an artist's paintings becoming famous or valuable after they die."

Nikolai stood up and bowed his head to Felicia, "Thank you for chatting with me, this will make things easier." With that he stood up and turned around he reached behind his back and pulled a pistol from his waistband and it was clear that he was going to use it. Nikolai knew that he would have to act fast and he knew that Adrianna and Stephen wouldn't understand why he had to do this, in time Adrianna might, but this would be something that Stephen would never forgive him for. Nikolai's head shifted to his tiger form so he would be able to see and hear a little better than he could in his human form, of course he was so focused on what he had to do that he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"In a few minutes. I'm double checking everything else and waiting on Stephen to finish. How are you doing Stephen?" She looked at her boyfriend who had been healing him.

Felicia shook her head. "I have to disagree. Not everyone is more valuable dead. Some are more valuable alive,"she said. "Wait what?!

She saw him partially shift and head out while reaching for gun. Getting to her feet, she reached into her pocket and went after him. She pulled out a seed and held it. Within seconds, she had vines flowing out. Felicia commanded them to wrap around Nikolai and she yanked him backwards.

"I don't like where you are going with that gun."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg only wanted to see Felicia, to spend time with her, being on the ass end of an ass whooping wasn't something that he liked, especially since it happened in front of the girl he loved. Stephen nodded as he removed his hands from Sieg, "His jaw is mostly healed, but I don't have the energy to heal his rib yet, he'll have to rest more." Stephen's power was amazing, he could grow back organs from nothing, but healing bones was always a slow and agonizing process for him.

Nikolai was caught by the vines and he growled at Felicia. His eyes looked pained, as if he was doing something he didn't want to do. "Let me go! I have to do this!" He roared struggling against the vines. He bent his head to the vines and began to chew on them, trying to get them off him. Nikolai was a young one, but his life had been full of pain and agony, and the two people to give him another way were in danger and he would do whatever it took to keep them safe.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Adrianna nodded and began cleaning. "Go rest Stephen. Mr. Sieg, you're going to rest here. With a broken rib, like that I want to make sure it doesn't puncture a lung. Are you hungry or thirsty?"

"Chew all you want but I have plenty of seeds to keep you well wrapped up and what do you mean, you have to do this. What were you going to do?"

She yanked back on her vines to throw him off balance as she walked closer.

"Why did you have to do whatever you're doing?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nikolai glared at Felicia, "It's him or us! I need to kill him in forty-eight hours otherwise Master Stephen will be in danger. I will not lose someone I care about!!" He roared out before dropping his gun and fully shifting into a tiger. He struggled against the vines more and more. He roared and clawed and bit at the vines, he was like a wild animal. He seemed so desperate, and he was as he did everything he could to fight against the vines.

"Water would be fine, although I still want to see Felicia." Sieg had such a one track mind when it came to the young fairy. Then there was a sound of roaring and thrashing around coming from inside the house.

Stephen let out a sigh before moving slowly to the door. "Niko must be home. I'll settle him down." Stephen was weaker physically compared to almost everyone he met, however when he went into lecture mode he could be almost as terrifying as Adrianna. "Niko! Stop that!" He spoke loud enough for the young weretiger to hear him over the noise he was making, but Niko didn't stop. Stephen moved over to him and fell down on top of his back.

Stephen was light headed from the massive healing that he was trying to do and he had just fallen on top of a tiger because of his exhaustion. Niko quickly shifted back to his human form, almost immediately calming down after causing such a ruckus. "Master Stephen! Are you okay?"

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Adrianna chuckled. "Youll see her shortly."

When he shifted it threw her off balance and she stumbled forward. She growled and yanked back. The vines weren't near as strong against his feline form. But then Stephen was there. Her emerald eyes swiveled to him.

But then the man collapsed on the cat, who shifted back. She called her vines back and left them just writhing on the ground. When she saw him freaking out she snorted.

"He's tired dumbass," she said. "How about you take him and put him to bed. And then maybe you should think about taking out the people threatening your master then trying to take out a innocent person."

Felicia crossed her arms and glared at the cat boy.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nikolai glared back at Felicia, "I tried that already stupid! He's unkillable!" Niko picked up Stephen and walked with him to his room where he placed him on the bed. He was about to leave when he felt a hand in his wrist. Stephen grabbed him and stopped him, "Master Stephen?"

"No killing..." Stephen spoke as he was sitting up in the bed. "I don't care what your reason is, if you kill anyone in our house I'll never forgive you." He was serious.

"But Jackie said that if I don't he will collect on your bounty." Niko pleaded for Stephen to understand.

"Then I'll have a talk with him, don't do anything until then, okay?" Stephen squeezed a little harder on Nikolai's wrist. "Okay?"

"Yeah, okay. I won't kill him until after you talk to Jackie." Nikolai said, which was probably the best that he was going to get out of the young werecat. Then Stephen let go of his wrist and laid down in the bed to relax and regain his energy.

Nikolai walked back out into the living room, completely naked from having shifted. "I agreed to not kill him yet, but if he makes even the slightest move I'm going to kill him." He spoke to Felicia as he stood there not caring one bit about his own nudity.

Sieg looked at Adrianna, "How shortly?" He spoke as he was moving his arms so he could slowly begin to sit up. He didn't want to move too fast because of his broken rib, he didn't want it to hit one of his organs. He was still in pain, but he would do anything to be by Felicia's side.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Ten to fifteen minutes. No need to get.worked up because she's not going anywhere," Adrianna said as she eyed him. "If you hurt too bad then lay down. Don't push your self."

She looked down at her record sheet. She needed some.information from him so it seemed better to do it now.

"But I need some personal information. Do you have a ID on you?"

Felicia watched Nikolai take Stephen away. She stayed in the living room. Bit when she came back she felt the need to tackle him. And he was naked. She humphed and turned around.

"Put clothes on and you won't touch him. Miss Adrianna won't let you," she said. They both knew she was right. The cyborg was down right fearsome at times.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Courtyard · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: