Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hot Cocoa amd Chocolate cake!; Open
Topic Started: Jan 4 2017, 10:07 AM (134 Views)
Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tianna didn't care much for the cold. It didn't matter what form she took, she desired warmth. So she had spent time in the Grove and stayed bundled up here. Her long white hair was braided down her back. Her violet eyes were bright as sje looked at her delicious treats in front of her.

Hot cocoa and a big fat piece of chocolate cake was waiting for her to consume them. Her hat, scarf, and gloves were next to her messenger bag that held school books. She didn't really need school but she loved the interaction. Her peacoat was on her chair and she wore a lavender dress and white tights. Black boots kept her feet warm.

"Oh goody! They gave me a extra big piece today!" Tiana nearly squealed, delighted. She reached for her fork amd took a bite, humming in appreciation. Then she took a gulp of hot chocolate without blowing. She swallowed the liquid and used her hand to fan air into her mouth.

"Ouch...itss hawt," she said with her tongue hanging out.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm was a boy who at the age of fifteen started a war to make an attempt to kill the leader of the Yakuza. In the end everything broke down and he learned what had happened to his family and with that his reason of fighting had disappeared. During his journey he had met a young woman and had fallen in love with her. He had recently been released from a Yakuza controlled safe house once he was no longer deemed a threat and he immediately began his search for the woman he had fallen for.

He walked into a café in order to get some tea before he would continue his search. I will find you. He thought to himself as he moved in to take a seat. However he heard something, or rather someone not being quiet while they were going to eat chocolate cake. The woman he was looking for the while time was here. He moved up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, "You are really noisy you know that?" He teased her with a smile, "Mind if I sit with you?"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
He had been missing for a year. She had been upset at first but had moved on. As a unicorn, she knew males came and went. They were a herd and it was uncommon for one female to stay strictly to one male and vice versa. Colts were rare enough.

But when he spoke to her and touched her, she looked at him with wide eyes. Her chocolate cake was forgotten for a moment. The guy that had liked her and shown her a good time was back.

"Wil? Go for it. Where have you been?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm smiled at Tianna as she said he could sit down and then asked him where he's been. He sat down and looked at her, his eyes fixated and much of his anger and hate had left him since the last time. "I was sold out and captured by the Yakuza, I spent the last year as a prisoner in one of their safe houses." That was the truth of it, he didn't sugar coat it or make something up, he didn't even make any excuses, it was his own doing that led him there and now he was just happy to be back.

"You know, I didn't stop thinking about you when I was captured." The fact was that she was one of the few things he thought about, that and how to go about killing Gale. However after a year away, thoughts of revenge had vanished and when he was released he was just happy to be back out and free. He only hoped that the woman that he had dreamt of for the last year hadn't gone off and found another man. "You seeing anyone right now?" Couldn't get more direct than that.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"At least you were safe and not being tortured."

He had nearly everything he could hate asked for. When he waz released, they allowed him to take somethings that he could use. She finished her chocolate cake and wiped her mouth on the napkin. He hadn't forgotten her. It made her smile and then came his question.

"No. I really haven't seen any one. I've tumbled with Ryfe but we've always done that." She was open with him about everything. Even her encounters with the other unicorn.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm smiled at Tianna, "Well if you're not seeing anyone at the moment would you like to go out with me. On a date, a real one." The last time they just hooked up but there wasn't a whole lot of romance besides the physical aspect, but it was the first time that Wilhelm had ever been with someone and the first time he had been without his anger or hatred. Now he was happier, not having that overwhelming anger and hate inside of him like he used to, all he wanted was to be with Tianna.

Wilhelm did look like he was having a rough time though, while he was clean and his clothes were clean it looked like he hadn't gotten much sleep lately. To be honest he didn't want he to know how he's been living since he was released. In the end he had no money and no job. All he had were the clothes on his back and the few dollars he could get. How he got the little bit of money he had however, that was what he really didn't want Tianna to know. The fact was that he had to resort to a life of crime, well petty crime now. He had with him a backpack and in there was another outfit, a mask, and a gun.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Tianna hadn't expected a date. As a unicorn, they didn't always follow the human rules of courting. They bred to keep the lineage going. Few unicorns settled down for love.

"A date? I've never been on one but I don't mind going on one with you. When will we go?"

She didn't expect a extravagant date. Something small and sentimental was better. She drank some more cocoa before looking at the batista and nodding for a second one.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm smiled brightly at Tianna, "Why don't we do something tomorrow night? We can get dinner and maybe go for a walk or something." He wanted to treat Tianna to a nice romantic dinner, but he didn't have enough money so he would have to get to work and scrape together some money, even more if he wanted to look nice for the date. He was thinking of ways to get the money but without a job or any other resources he would have to put that mask and gun to good use.

He looked at Tianna and he spoke softly, "You are as beautiful as I remember." He was definitely in love with her, but he wanted her and wanted her to want him and only him. It did make him a bit jealous knowing that she was with other men, but he was happy that she wasn't emotionally connected or seeing anyone else at the moment.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"I'd like that. I know the waterfall on the island is beautiful at night. I run there a lot when I'm in my original form."

Tiana was a unicorn first and a woman second. She balanced every thing out with her school. But she did like the nature walk.

"Thank you." She blushed and looked happy. "You are handsome as well."

"Where will.we eat?"
Edited by Chibi, Feb 24 2017, 08:33 PM.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm smiled brightly at Tianna and when she said that he looked handsome he smiled and thanked her, "Thank you." His thoughts were different, If she knew that I was homeless and poor she wouldn't think I was handsome. "We can eat anywhere you like." Wilhelm was good at acting like he still had money, in the end if she wanted to eat somewhere nice or not he still would have to commit a crime to obtain money. He wouldn't want to kill anyone anymore, but he would be robbing small stores, ones with little to no security in order to secure the funds he needed to survive.

It was odd for him, he was a genius in certain aspects, but he couldn't get himself a job to earn himself money. The only thing was this was a secret he was ashamed of and he didn't want this woman that he had feelings for to think less of him.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Considering I'm a vegetarian I can get a salad anywhere. What is your favorite food?"

Tianna tucked her hair behind her ear and she sipped her drink. The warmth filled her small body and she felt the sugar flow through her. She loved the sugar she had.

"I'm alright with just eating at your place too. Hoe cooked meals are nice. And we could always curl up and watch a movie."

She didn't know what he didn't have. All she knew was that she was alright with doing whatever he would like. She wasn't picky but she hadn't seen him in forever.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Blue Lagoon Cafe · Next Topic »
Add Reply