Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Samael Kawaguchi
Topic Started: Feb 10 2017, 04:57 PM (108 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Name: Samael Kawaguchi
Keyword:N/A8K
Grade: N/A
Race: Meta-Human
School: N/A

Appearance:
Picture

Samael is half Japanese and half European. His hair and eyes take after his Japanese father and his skin tone is lighter and he gets that from his European mother. He is 4 feet and 4 inches tall and weighs just under 60 pounds. His eyes and hair are both brown. He has no tattoos or scars, are least not any bodily ones. His appearance is just that of a normal boy despite him being anything but that and his choice of clothing varies.

Powers

Telekinetic Barrier: This is Samael's main power, it allowed him to create an invisible barrier around him in the shape of a sphere around him about a meter from him. The barrier wraps around him and keeps him safe from most solids and liquids from everywhere but underneath him. His barrier is powerful enough to stop moving vehicles, bullets, or anything short of a tractor trailer. However with enough physical force it is possible to break through his barrier, although the biggest flaw by far in his power is the inability to stop gases such as fire or tear gas. Other than those critical weaknesses, Samael is able to keep the barrier up as long as he wants while he is awake and paying attention to it.

Rapid Learning: Samael is far beyond the average intelligence of normal people and that is due to his power of Rapid Learning. This power is simple and as the name implies he is able to learn at a rapid pace. This can be from sources such as books, lectures, or even real world experience. Because of this power Samael had never entered the school system and was home schooled his whole life. His current intellect is around the collegiate level.

----

[b][u]STUDENT I.D:[/b][/u] THIS CAN BE REMOVED AFTER YOU HAVE HAD THE CHARACTER ACCEPTED(We keep record of it)
[b]Character Name:[/b] Samael Kawaguchi

[b]Race:[/b] Meta-Human

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]School:[/b] N/A

[b]Powers:[/b]

[I]Telekinetic Barrier[/I]: This is Samael's main power, it allowed him to create an invisible barrier around him in the shape of a sphere around him about a meter from him. The barrier wraps around him and keeps him safe from most solids and liquids from everywhere but underneath him. His barrier is powerful enough to stop moving vehicles, bullets, or anything short of a tractor trailer. However with enough physical force it is possible to break through his barrier, although the biggest flaw by far in his power is the inability to stop gases such as fire or tear gas. Other than those critical weaknesses, Samael is able to keep the barrier up as long as he wants while he is awake and paying attention to it.

[I]Rapid Learning[/I]: Samael is far beyond the average intelligence of normal people and that is due to his power of Rapid Learning. This power is simple and as the name implies he is able to learn at a rapid pace. This can be from sources such as books, lectures, or even real world experience. Because of this power Samael had never entered the school system and was home schooled his whole life. His current intellect is around the collegiate level.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

Accepted!

You will find your profile in this forum: http://animehighschool.net/forum/932/

You are required to edit it into your profile in the main student files.

Thank you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 2nd Plus Accepted Chars · Next Topic »
Add Reply