Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Ambush; Chibi
Topic Started: Feb 12 2017, 05:54 PM (795 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Samael Kawaguchi, a young boy at only 8 years old was now officially on his first real mission. His father had given him a very specific mission and some clues as to how to accomplish it, and if he succeeded then his training would be complete and he would be a lord in his clan. He spent weeks of planning to get to this point watching and observing, finding the best place to strike and he was waiting now for a humvee with some gun dealers that were Yakuza. He planned for a while now and had found their route, he had his trap set now and he waited at the corner that they would be coming around.

When he saw the vehicle he kicked a soccer ball across the street and ran after that, knowing full well that they would be unable to stop as they rounded the corner and he could maintain his innocence for a least a few more moments as the humvee collided into his barrier bouncing off and causing it to roll onto its side and then onto the roof. He moved over to the flipped humvee and opened the door, keeping his barrier up as he began to push his way inside the vehicle grabbing a locked box filled with guns and then exiting the vehicle. All this and he had an innocent smile.

He wasn't fast, at least not compared to full grown adults, and he had no getaway vehicle, but his lack of fear and his confidence in his own ability would make his get away just a walk on foot, he doubt any of them could stop him. After all, he was a Kawaguchi and they were just people. That was the kind of superiority that was instilled into him from a young age, well from a younger age. He was examining the box and he knew it would take him a while to open up the box so he stopped walking and dropped the box at his feet, keeping his barrier up at full strength. He waited to see who would come out of the crash, of course if everyone died in it then he could simply go back and look for the key.
Edited by StingWolf, Feb 12 2017, 06:38 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Delivering guns was supposed to be an easy job right? That was why Storm decided to come along with Dawn and Ichigo was in the back.

Storm was wearing black jeans and a vibrant jacket. Her rainbow colored hair made her face bright. It was a big contrast from Dawn. She wore all black which made her skin pale because of her white hair and green eyes.

Ichigo wore all black and had shades on to hide his blue gray eyes. The men didn't need to know who he was to Raina. But his day dream of his pregnant wife was shattered as Dawn jerked the wheel.

"Shit!" He yelped Storm screamed.

They hit something which sent them rolling. Dawn could hear the other two passengers scream until they stopped moving. Dawn was gulping in air as she looked at Storm, who hung against the seat belt. She had just glanced back at Ichigo as the back door was ripped open.

"Bastard!" She cried and scrambled out of the vehicle. Her forehead was bleeding and she knew help was coming. Getting to her feet, sje leveled her gun....at a child.

"Who the hell are you?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Samael tilted his head as this girl wearing all black with white hair and green eyes, she was bleeding. "Me? I'm Sam. It's nice to meet you. Do you think you can give me the key to this toy box?" He asked politely and with an air of innocence, as if he wasn't the thing monster that manage to flip their military grade vehicle. "The bad man told me to get it and if he can't open it he'll give me a boo-boo again." The way he talked was very childlike of course that could have been because he was a child, but he spoke of a badman, it was a very high possibility that he was being used by someone.

"I really really really really don't want a boo-boo." He held no fear of the gun that was aimed at him, it was possible he wasn't even told what he was taking or even what a gun was. In the end though he was certainly the one the flipped their humvee. "So... do you think you can give me the toy box key?" He looked at her with what could be described as puppy dog eyes. He was very good at keeping himself in control and even an empath wouldn't be able to sense any malice or hate in him at all.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Dawn ignored everything that the boy said. He wasn't a little boy to her. He was the enemy amd that meamt he was disposable.

"That's ours. Step away from it and I won't shoot," she said and stepped closer. Her gun never wavered as she moved. She could hear Storm coming to ans exiting the humvee.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Shoot? What does that mean?" He sat down on top of the box. "Finders keepers, losers weepers" He was now acting like a brat as he stuck out his tongue at Dawn and then began to giggle. "Anywho, I need that key, I don't want a boo-boo. So, you can give me the key now please." He kept his childish demeanor, his innocent smile, all while looking at Dawn, to find her weakness. He wondered what the easiest way to go about getting rid of her if it came down to it, although he would rather not, at least not until he completed his mission, this here was all a set up for him, a game as it were. At the very least he might attract some attention from his display.

"We can play a game for the key. Maybe hide and seek, or tag, or rock paper scissors. Would that be acceptable, the winner can keep the key." He knew that the key itself would be useless to her without the box, although that also worked the other way around, although in the end he knew he he had the advantage in this situation as he could just take the case with him and make his escape and then force it open later. However that path would accomplish nothing since he didn't care about the guns at all. "I tell you what, how about you hand me the key and we can split the toys, I'm sure the bad man won't notice a few toys are missing."
Edited by StingWolf, Feb 12 2017, 09:47 PM.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"It means I'm going to kill you," sje said. "And we aren't playing any damn games. The key is mine and you can bugger off."

Storm pulled herself.from the wreckage and got to her feet. Her shoulder was dislocated but she was alright. She was watching between them.

"Dawn, he's a kid. You can't kill him," Storm said.

"He's the enemy. No matter the age." Sje turned back to Sam. "Leave now or I'll shoot."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"What is kill?" He asked and then saw the other one that told Dawn that he was just a child. "Enemy? What is that?" He started to scratch his head as though he was confused. "Hey, other lady, can you give me the key. The bad man will be mad if he can't open the toy box." He still called the case of weapons a toy box and he definitely seemed innocent. Although what he did next or rather what he said next certainly wasn't. What he was about to say was something only a kid that has been screwed up, "I don't want a boo-boo, so if you don't give me the toy box key then I'll give you a boo-boo."

He stood back up and then smiled again, "So, can I have the key?" He really didn't care, but he knew that once Dawn pulled the trigger that she would understand why he was lacking in fear. Of course if Storm didn't let her pull the trigger than he could very well get what he was after. Either way he needed to do this, to get their attention, even if he couldn't meet the leader the attention might be enough to open up an opportunity for him to complete his mission.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"It means you die. Its the ultimate boo boo," Dawn snarled.

"Dawn!" Storm cried.

Dawn fired off two rounds that would have been kill shots.... had they not stopped in mid air and fell to the ground. Dawn snarled and lowered her gun as her eyes studied him.

"What the hell are you?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam tilted his head again and began to scratch his head once more. "What am I?" He had to think about that question. "Hmm... well who I am is Sam... what I am is boy?" He didn't quite understand everything that was happening, or if he did then he was surely a damn good actor. He picked up the box and began to move slowly towards Dawn. "The bad man will not be happy, not one bit. It's not just the bad man though, not for these toys. If I don't do this, he'll put me in the hole again." The way he spoke, it sounded like he was a victim, being used in some sick man's games.

He stopped again, this time about 10 feet away from Dawn and Storm, his barrier was still up as he looked at them. "Can't disappoint the bad man. No, no, no, no, no, no." He was so calm, it was strange, no normal boy would be this calm with someone that just shot at them. He must have been used to it, to being a target. "Other lady, do you have the key for the toy box?" He was curious as to how far he could play this this game, how long he could keep up the act, but the truth of the matter was that he was now truly having some fun. It wasn't often that he got to really use his power to its full potential.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Dawn stared at the boy as she allowed anger to fill her. He was mocking her. He has to be. Behind her she could hear Ichigo come from the humvee as Storm stood a few feet away. Which was good.

"No. We won't give you anything. You should leave now and you'll still be alive," Storm said as she studied the boy. "If you stop now, maybe we can help you."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam looked at Storm as she spoke to him. "You can help me?" He thought about it for a moment and he realized that this was the opening he needed. "If I give you back this toy box then you'll keep the bad man away?" He asked as he placed the case on the ground and began to back away. Despite his actions he was fairly docile, not really the violent sort. He was definitely hiding something though. That much might have been obvious, but it was clear that he didn't want to hurt or kill any of them unless he was left with no choice. After all if he wanted to kill them he would have brought a weapon and have done it immediately after the crash.

Sam definitely looked and acted like a kid, but he was far from normal. His barrier already proved that guns would be useless on him and if it was possible to stop bullets it was very well possible thaf he could stop nearly anything even bigger objects weren't a match for it as proven by the flipped humvee. He smiled brightly at Storm and then looked at Dawn, his smile still on his face. Not a single moment had he ever been afraid, even when the humvee had collided into his barrier he had simply opened it up and grabbed the case of guns.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Storm nodded quickly. "Yes. I know a pleace you can go where you'd be safe."

Dawn snarled and looked at Storm. "He's the enemy. He flipped us."

"Dawn, he's a kid," ichigo said coming up behond them. "Raina wouldn't want you harming a child."

Storm nodded. "He can stay with the Kanae's til Raina cam speak to him." It was a good plan. Another humvee showed up as well as another honda crv. Storm looked at Sam. "So will you give the guns back and come with us?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam nodded, "If the bad man can't get me then yes." He kept talking about some bad man, someone that could hurt him, and the fact that someone wasn't stopped by the barrier meant that they must have been powerful, that or there was a weakness in it. He left the box on the ground and walked over towards Storm but he stopped short a little more than a meter away. "Is the mean lady going to attack me?" He didn't want to drop his barrier if there was a chance he would be shot.

He really was childlike in his demeanor, and while he was hiding his intelligence he really was just a kid when it came down to it. He smiled brightly still with a childlike innocence, despite him being the only one that flipped the humvee. There was the very really possibility that he didn't fully understand right and wrong, it was doubtful that it was ever taught to him if he was being used as a tool.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Mean lady won't hurt you," Storm said sending a pleading look Dawn.

Dawn skirted around the boy and moved to pick up the box. Storm could handle the kid. She had a meeting to make and guns to sell.

"I'm Storm. I'll take you somewhere safe with kids around your age to play with. Doesn't that sound nice?" Storm smiled at him.

Seth and Roe got out of the two cars to look over everyone. Roe healed Ichigo as he steered clear of Dawn as did Seth and Ichigo. Men kept clear of her.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam nodded, "Other kids, what do they do?" He had been raised away from other children and all he had were books and training. "Miss Storm, will there be books I can read where the other kids are?" He really liked reading it seemed, it was the first thing that was real for him that he revealed. He knew at that point he had won his first battle, he would get closer to completing his missions. He needed to get close to the Yakuza, at least enough to learn what they knew about his targets. He was however curious about meeting these other kids who were around his age.

Sam hadn't recognized the name of the household that Storm said she'd bring him to, which meant it wasn't a target, but this was just a stepping stone to getting close to the Yakuza, to getting close enough to look through their files and find out more about how to complete his mission. He did wonder what the place that Storm would be taking him to was like.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Well it just depends on what exactly you're meaning. Are you wanting to know what they like and enjoy doing? Or are you wanting to know of their abilities?"

Storm was trying to descalate the situation and keep the kid calm. Dawn was pissed and they were needing to leave.

"Yes they have books. Lots of them. Luna likes to read as does Alex," Storm said.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam shrugged when she asked him what he meant, "Well, both I suppose. I never saw anyone else my age before." That was actually true, he had been home schooled and he was the only child where he had lived until this point of his life. "Who are Luna and Alex? Are they the kids that are my age?" He was certainly interested in meeting these kids that were his age, but he had to also stay focused on his mission. He was smiling though and he was calm, of course he was never anything but calm, except for that one moment before Dawn shot at him.

"Can we go now Miss Storm?" He was far friendlier when he wasn't flipping humvees or stealing weapons. He definitely played the part of a tool being used for evil to perfection, and in a way the fact that he had a different mission with different targets didn't make him any less of a tool just being used for his ability, the only real difference was that his living conditions weren't bad like he had pretended they were.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
He surprised everyone. The adults paused and looked at him. But then Dawn got everything into rhe humvee and took off with Ichigo. Roe was waiting for the wrecker and Serh was taking Storm an Sam.

"Luna is the kids mom. Alex is her son. Diana is her daughter. They take after their parents but we're not sure if they have any abilities," Storm said. Then she nodded. "We can leave."

Serh nodded. "Just get in the car little man."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam listened to Storm and he wondered if the kids didn't have abilities or if they just hadn't unlocked them yet. Then he was told to get into the car and he smiled and nodded as he climbed into tears back seat. He looked at Storm and spoke softly, "Will you sit next to me?" He didn't know if she would sit up front or not. He was getting tired though he was was probably going to nap in the car, but he wanted to know of Storm would be in the back seat with him or not. He figured that Storm would protect him if anything happened and he wanted to be protected as he slept.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Storm moved to the car and held the door open for Sam. "I can. Get on in."

She made sure he was buckled in before buckling herself in. Sitting down as she was, the small bump that was hidden by her jacket was more prominent. She relaxed against the seat knowing Roe would insist she go to the clinic after she got Sam to Luna's. She was healed but a dr check up wouldn't hurt.

"Hold on! We're heading out!" Seth said enthusiastically.

The drive to Luna's was quiet and uneventful. The big house was in Domino's residential district. Seth pulled up to the house and looked back at the two passengers inside.

"We're here!"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam smiled brightly as Storm got him buckled in, even though he could do that himself it actually felt nice to have someone care about his well being. Once they were off he quickly dozed off. He was tired and using his power like that could have been the reason he was tired. As he fell asleep he leaned into Storm. He was tired and stressed out, although he didn't show his stress, but the mission he had was near impossible. By the time they arrived his head had fallen onto Storm's lap as he slept comfortably.

When they got there and Seth announced it he slowly stirred and lifted his head from Storm's lap, his hair was even more of a mess than it had been. "Miss Storm, do they have food here?" He was hungry and he was really acting like a child, and for him it felt good to act his age for the first time and despite how he was introduced to them he was actually really polite.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
As Sam snoozed, Storm caressed his head. He brought tje maternal instinct in her. When he awoke, she smiled at him. "Yes they do. We just need to ask them. Let's get out."

Once they were out, she led him to.the door and knocked. A elderly lady in a maid's outfit opened the door and ushered them in and to the sun room.

In the sun room was a few people. A woman with long midnight blue hair and a woman with short brown hair. They both had midnight blue eyes. They sat on one small couch. On the other was a young boy with blue hair and blue eyes. He was reading a book and looked up from it. On a mat in front of the woman was a baby on his stomach. A second baby slept in a small bouncer.

"Well hello Storm," the blue haired woman said.

"Hello Luna. I was wondering of Sam can stay until Raina can see him?"

Luna looked at the boy. "Yea. I don't mind. He can play with Alex. Diana will be home shortly."

Storm nodded and looked at Sam. "Sam, the blue haired lady is Luna. The other one is her twin Stella. Alex is on the couch. Malachi is on the ground and the baby is...."

"Nova," Stella said as she studied the boy.

"Guys this is Sam," Storm formally introduced.
Edited by Chibi, Feb 16 2017, 03:10 PM.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam looked at all the new faces and it was as if he were analysing his new surroundings. When he was introduced he bowed his head. He was very polite and formal when he wasn't ambushing gun shipments. After the introductions were made he looked up at Storm and asked, "I'll be safe here from the bad man and the mean lady?" He now referred to Dawn as the mean lady. He did wonder what Alex was reading but Sam was actually a bit shy, or rather just a bit reserved. He didn't even want to ask for food yet since it sort of felt like he was invading their space.

While he didn't say much of anything he was definitely eyeing the book that Alex had, he was so curious and he was very much the type of kid that loved to expand his mind. He just wasn't sure how long he could keep up his act and when it ended he knew that these people will probably hate him, but he figured he would cross that bridge when he came to it.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Storm chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Be nice to mean lady and she won't bother you. She is just in a bad mood. But yes you're safe from the bad man."

Luna nodded and smiled. "Yes you're safe here. Are you hungry? Or is there anything you need or want?"

Stella looked at her own child and smiled. Diana would be home soon be delighted for a new friend. And Kiri was coming at some point. She loved playing with the kids. There would be plenty of protectors here.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam smiled brightly as he was told that he was safe. Then Luna asked him if he was hungry or wanted anything and he nodded and looked at her, "Yes please. I'm hungry, and... I heard you have books I could read?" This boy was certainly odd, at least for a monster that could force another person to shoot a gun at him. All he wanted was food and to be able to read, well at least until he could aquire the information necessary for him to complete his mission or even to start it. All he had was a name, no picture, no location outside of this country, nothing to go on so he knew he had to bide his time an wait for an opportunity.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Of course! Alex, please show Sam to the library. I'm going to get some sandwiches and juice together for you guys."

Luna swept out of the room, her dress flowing around her. She had gone back to her pre baby body quickly just as Stella had.

"Alright mom." Alex closed the book and tucked it beneath his arm. He gave Sam a small smile. "Follow me please."

He led Sam down the hall to a room with double doors. He pushed the doors open and looked at Sam. "This is the library. Read whatever you'd like. Mom just asks that you put the books back, amd take care of them."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam followed Alex to the library and when he saw their collection he smiled. "This is incredible." He spoke softly as if he were given the most valuable gift of all. "What kind of books do you read?" He asked Alex as he began to look through the selection and pulled out a book on advanced physics. He continued to look through the driest and most boring of subject. He read to increase his knowledge and that was about it. His whole life had been spent making himself better than normal people, to get him ready to honor his family name.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Currently I'm studying Bacht and a few other classical artists," he said. "Mom is a great musician."

He watched the other boy pull out a big book. It looked hard. Alex was smart but he wasn't a genius. He enjoyed music more then anything.

"Do you enjoy the hard books like that?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam looked at Alex with a quizzical look, "This isn't light reading?" It should have been very clear now that Sam was definitely genius level, at least for his age. "Hard is like string theory, this is just a broad subject in advanced physics. Ooh look here." The next book he pulled out was on cryptography. "Look at this beauty." He was also looking at some math books, "Applied Mathematics." He had three books now and he was smiling like a crazy person.

"Alex, do you like music?" He asked wanting to know more about the younger boy. He was interested and he hoped that they could be friends since he was the only kid that was close to his age that he ever met. Sam also wanted to learn more subjects than just the ones that would improve his mind for the missions that his family had for him.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Alex shook his head. "No. Its tough reading. I'm only in first grade," he said. "What grade are you in? What's string theory?"

Music made Alex smile. He seemed much more at.ease speaking about that.

"Yea. I like the classical music. Im learning piano and violin," Alex said. "Do you play an instrumen"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"String theory is beyond even my intelligence still, but it can be interesting if you like to learn about quantum mechanics." If given enough time Sam's power could bring him to solving many of the mysteries of the universe, provided he dedicated his life to that cause. "So, who is your favorite composer? He asked as he moved with the three books he found in his hands. "Oh, also, where is the best place to read?" He was excited to be able to increase his knowledge, his own collection hadn't ever been anything like this.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Quantum mechanics?" Alex said slowly. "I just learned to add."

When he was asked about his favorite composer, Alex brightened and moved to a self and pulled oit a book. It was newer and dark blue. It had Luna on front. He handed it to Sam.

"Mama is my favorite. She's not classical but she writes and performs her own music in the classical world." He looked around and shrugged. "Wherever you want."

"Best place is the place you find peaceful," Luna said stepping in. "Sam, come eat and then we can give you a tour and you can choose your own place to read."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam looked at the book that Alex handed to him and it had Luna on the cover. "Your mom huh? That's pretty cool." And then Luna was there and Sam looked at her. It was amazing to him when other people had talent, it made him want to become better, because in the end while his life was being lived for his mission it also was something that he was still learning about. He wanted to discover all of his talents and abilities so he could make his family proud. As he walked over to Luna he smiled before asking, "So, are you famous?" He was interested in hearing her music since she was Alex's favorite composer.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Luna looked at Sam. She smiled and helped lead them back to the sun room.

"As a teenager, yes. I was a protégé in the music world. I held concerts and sold records. But I haven't done any of that since I got pregnant. I still sing and play but my children come first," she said. "Do you play?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam shook his head, "No, I never tried to play music." It was possible that with his power he could be a natural when it came to making music. However his talents had been exclusively groomed for combat scenarios. He was excited about being here, this place was nice and he was happy that he could read while he waited for Raina to see him. Raima of course he knew before he ambushed the humvee, at least he knew her name, although everything else about her was a mystery. "Hey Alex, do you want to be my friend?" Sam never had a friend before and he hoped that he could be friends with Alex since he was the first kid he ever met that was close to his age.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Well I can always teach you if you want to know," Luna offered. "Now you need to eat Sam."

Alex got up in the chair. "Sure Ill be your friend!" He said, happily.

Just then the front door opened and a young girl's voice rang through the house.

"Momma!" Diana said as she flounced into the room. Her red hair was in a tight bun. She wore a pastel pink leotard, tutu and white tights. Her shoes were kicked off at the front door.

Luna chuckled. "Hello Diana." She swept her daughter up and hugged her. "You hungry?"

"Yea," she said amd as soon as her feet touched the ground, she turned towards the table. She waved at Alex...and looked Sam. "Hi! I'm Diana. Who are you?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sam watched as a young girl entered the room and then she was greeting him. He bowed his head, "My name is Sam, it's nice to meet you." He was very formal and polite, clearly he was very smart as well which made the whole idea of there being some sort of bad man less believable. He seemed far more like the kind of kid that grew up with manners and etiquette. He sat down at the table where the food was and he began to eat what had been prepared to him. After he took a few bites and swallowed down some food he smiled brightly at Diana and then asked, "Do you like music too?"

At that point Cain walked into the house and moved up to his wife, giving her a hug and then a kiss all before he noticed there was another kid at their table. "Who's this? One of Alex's school friends?" Cain was exactly what one would expect as Luna's husband, a strong man and extremely handsome. Although he hadn't always been that way, when he had met and fallen madly in love with his wife his face was half burnt and he or ly had use of one eye from a combat wound. It wasn't until they had a fateful run in with Stephen that had healed him.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She nodded and joined them at the table. There was enough sandwiches for them all. She begam eating until he spoke. Enthusiastically she nodded.

"Oh yes! I love to dance to it. Daddy dances with me. Momma teaches me," she said. "Do you damce?"

Luna smiled at her husband as his greeting. Though he seemed to not realize Sam was a bit bigger then their son. She heard Stella snort is humor as Nova began fussing.

"Cain, this is Sam. Storm brought him here for us to watch til Raina get back." Luna said.

"Yup! You guys get a whole house full tonight!" Stella teased her brother in law.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cain looked at Sam and then he was being teased by his sister-in-law. "We got a big house, it will take a lot more to fill this place up." He clearly was joking. Cain then moved to pick up his youngest son into his arms. He loved his children as he was letting his son play with his face and hair. "Sam, my name is Cain, if you need anything at all please let me knowwww ow ow ow, not my ears Malachi." His son was suddenly pulling on his ears.

Sam looked at Diana and then told her, "I've never danced before." Then he took another bite of his sandwich. He had all the books he picked out next to his plate and he was eating quickly because he wanted to start reading them right away. He smiled at Diana, "Do you like to read too?" He really was a boy that desired knowledge. He wanted to know a lot and continue to learn since he knew that knowledge was power and he wanted that power.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Malachi cackled as he pulled on his father's ear and hair. Luna and Stella laughed.

"Maybe you should have held your niece instead," Stella teased. Nova was quietly watching.

Diana ate her grapes as Alex took a bite of his samdwich. They were happy.

"I can teach you! Momma taught daddy to dance," she said proudly. But he asked about reading. Sje shook her head. "No. Alex is the book worm. I wanna fight like daddy and my aunt!"

Luna chuckled and shook her head. "They are like day and night."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Kabuki-Cho District · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: