Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
BEing with that special someone.; Stingwolf
Topic Started: Feb 25 2017, 03:03 AM (161 Views)
DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
It was a very pretty day first decently warm weather in a while. By the waters edge of where the waterfall poured its never ending water into sat Tori. Not to much has changed about this wolf girl except that she is able to talk and now uses words like "I" and "Me" IN place of her name when referring to herself. She splashed the tips of her toes in the water as her vibrant purple eyes stared at her own reflection. Her ears twitched around as if they were scanning the area for any sound. She left her sword leaned against a tree next to her purple boots. Today she had on a black dress that stopped short of her knees with a purple belt (Most likely for style purposes.) and a purple Shrug covering her shoulders.

She was there waiting for someone very special to her to show up. As she waited she hummed and couldn't help but to think about the first time they met back then she had only just started learning to talk again. She giggled Even after all this time she still blushed when she thought about the first time she met Daiki and how he made her feel from that first meeting. Naturally she would have loved to met him when she didn't have an injured leg back then. Then her ears caught a familiar sound. ""remember the first time we met? I believe it was love at first sight."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daiki was an interesting man with a unique power. He had kept a low profile for the most part only wanting to live his life peacefully with his love. As Torino spoke and smiled, "Yeah, it was and it continues to be." Every time he saw her he was filled with love and affection. Outside of Tori, Daiki wasn't much of a kind of caring individual. However she brought out the best of him and the anger that he had once felt was long gone because of her. Now he wanted to do much more, he wanted them to become a family as he was planning on proposing to her.

"So, where to do you want to go for dinner?" He asked her, wanting to take her to whatever restaurant she wanted to go to. He had, in the years since first meeting Tori, graduated and had gotten a boring office job that he hated. In the end though he needed the job in order to be able to provide for himself and hopefully soon for Tori as well. He wanted her to be his wife, to live with him and start a family together and he was ready for that next big step in their relationship.

DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
She faced him and her purple eyes stared at his green eyes as she inched her lips towards his to land a very soft kiss. Her ears slanted down. Tori wrapped her arms around his neck before letting go to speak. "I had wanted to do that for hours." She said just before playfully nipping his lip. She gave a little giggle before answering his question. "Personally I am happy anywhere but you are my favorite to nibble on." When did she become a flirt? She used to be so shy and quiet. Well, the quiet was mostly due to her unable to speak back then. That must be the magic of love.

Tori could feel her own heart racing. That just proves how much she loves Daiki. She tilted her head just ever so slightly. That probably made her look more wolf like. "I am very happy with wherever my guy wants to go."

(OOC: Sorry it took so long a lot of stuff went down at my house. So, I thought I would respond with some spice in it.)

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daiki kissed Tori back as she kissed him. Then she nibbled on his lips and he was getting excited. Then he got an idea, a perfect and romantic idea. "Well, since the weather is nice, how about we go and get food and come back here and have a picnic." He was going to propose to her, that much he knew, but the dinner plans, those weren't set and a picnic sounded like it would be relaxing, not to mention much more affordable. Not only that but if the weather stayed warm enough they could go swimming by the waterfall as well.

DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
"Well, since the weather is nice, how about we go and get food and come back here and have a picnic."

"well.... I would still want to nibble on you but..." She smiled sweetly as she looked at him. "A picnic sounds like a wonderful idea." She kissed him once more before she went and placed her sword back on her hip. "So, how has your day been?" She asked as she reached for his hand. It really is a nice day for a picnic. "This place is always so peaceful. It never changes."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daiki smiled at Tori after the kiss. The way she made him feel, the love he had for her, it all led him to this day. "Well my day is much better now." He said as he took her hand. The truth was he had been stressed out, he was still a little stressed out, after all it wasn't every day a man was ready to propose to the woman he loved. "So, what do you want to eat for the picnic?" A lot had changed since their youth and Daiki was now a functioning member of society, including having a job and a car.

DHfangirl32
Member Avatar
Student
[ * ]
"Well my day is much better now."

To her he looked a bit tense and so she tilted her head and her ears twitched. "If you like then later I can give you a back rub or a shoulder rub." Even though they have both grown a lot she still doesn't know what exactly she wants to do. Maybe be a sword trainer or an artist?

"So, what do you want to eat for the picnic?"

Tori gave it some thought. "I don't really know. maybe some stuff to make sandwiches and some tasty fruit." Then she could feed him the fruit like they do in some movies. "What would you like to eat?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daiki smiled as Tori said she could give him a back rub or a shoulder rub later, "That would be nice, I can give you a massage later as well." He loves her and wanted to always make her feel relaxed and happy. After Tori suggested sandwiches and fruit Daiki nodded, "That sounds good, let's get that." He said happily as he took her hand and they were off to go shopping.

When they returned from the store it was with a basket of food and a large blanket that was over Daiki's shoulder. He put the basket down for a moment as he spread out the blanket on the ground for them to have their picnic on. Then he moved the basket onto the blanket and smiled at Tori. He was so madly in love with her, that never changed even as they got older. "I love you so much." He spoke softly to her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Waterfall · Next Topic »
Add Reply