Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Unexpected Date; Chibi
Topic Started: Apr 26 2017, 11:39 PM (382 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg was a warrior, he was powerful, but not powerful enough. He needed more, more strength more training in order to keep those he cared for safe. At the moment his list was small and his whole reason for doing all of this was centered around one red haired girl. He never understood why he was attracted to her on the level he was. Even though he was nearly a decade older than her, she was all that consumed his thoughts. At the moment Sieg was living and training under his grandfather and while his powers have yet to get past the plateau he felt himself growing stronger with each and every day, he just didn't have the powers he needed to succeed in the way he needed.

His grandfather was powerful, well beyond human limitation, and he was strict with his grandson's training. While he didn't understand his grandson's love, he wasn't going to stand in the way of him trying to have love, which was why he got him the perfect gift for him to enjoy some time off from training. His grandfather was a bit of a trickster in a way though as he left a note for Felicia that said it was from his grandson to meet him at his grandfather's estate in Greenland, knowing full well that she could use Pixy as a means of teleporting there. He set up an elaborate trap there for her, one that wouldn't hurt her but transport her to where he had brought his grandson.

The minute Felicia would get to the address and open the door she would be transported into another dimension that would be just a small room with a single door that would teleported her outside of an amusement park in Tokyo where the grandson and grandfather were both waiting. The amusement park in the place was Tokyo Disneyland. Sieg looked at his grandfather, "Why did you bring me here? And why did you tell me to dress nice?" Sieg was wearing a black polo shirt and blue jeans. He kept his sword on his back still with a leather sheath that the eldest Sieg had given to him. He wore white sneakers that were cleaned up and his hair was brushed neatly, for now. Sieg had a scar on his cheek from a cut he had received earlier in his training and because of the short sleeve polo shirt he wore there were a lot of visible scars on his forearms.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Felicia was grumbling as she followed clues and got lost in another dimension. When she stepped out of the door, she glared at the two men. Her green eyes flickered with a fire and her red hair hung around her face. Her skin was pinkened in irritation. And obviously she didn't understand dress nice.

The red haired pixie wore cargo shorts, a black tank top and black sneakers. It was rather boyish and unflattering. But then Felicia had never had a decent female role model to teacher her. Even on her other dates, she wore unflattering clothes.

"What the hell is going on?" She asked crossing her arms and taking in the amusement park behind them. She had never been to such a thing.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"You two are like two broken records, no respect for your elders." The eldest Sieg spoke as he handed each one of them a 3 day pass to Tokyo Disneyland. "Look, you two need to unwind and go on a date. I swear to God if I have to hear anything else about your training to be stronger for her sake I will kill you." That last part was directed to his grandson. "So I got you each a three day pass to the park as well as a three night stay at the hotel nearby, that way you can both unwind and see a lot of the park." Then suddenly the eldest Sieg vanished and left them there by themselves.

Sieg looked at Felicia, "Sorry about him, he's an eccentric old man." Then he looked at the pass and back at Felicia, "Well, do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked her, he himself having never been to an amusement park at all and here they were at one of the biggest ones in the world.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Felicia snorted. She had no elders to actually respect. The only one she had was dead. Well there was Birch but he wasn't in this realm. And Aurora didn't count. But she did need to unwind. Even Aurora took more days off then her. Felicia had been going nuts with her new 'legacy' and keeping up with her studies.

She looked at Sieg after his grandfather left. He was one of the two ous competing for her affection. What was worse was that she liked them both. And they were both good looking.

She was asked on a date and she blushed. She hadn't been on too many. "To here? What is Disneyland?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg shrugged when she asked him what Disneyland was. "I don't know what Disneyland is, never been there." He assumed it was like a small country or something. "Maybe we should meet with the king and see what attractions the kingdom of Disneyland has." He was happy to see Felicia again. "Let's go find the king." He said with a smile putting his hand out for Felicia to take. He wanted to fly with her, to explore and have her fall in love with him. He wanted her to be by his side for her to be at his side once he had the power to completely destroy everything that his father had built, to kill the men that threatened them and destroy all those that would stand in the way of them being happy.

Meanwhile the eldest Sieg had gone somewhere else, he had transported himself into the amusement park and was was getting something to eat. He had a meeting with a group of individuals, troublemakers as it were. He sat down at a table waiting for the meeting to take place. He was ordering a lot of different foods and didn't even wait to start eating. When a man approached he looked up from the food. "You can sit Mr. Asesino. We need to discuss your recent activities."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She looked at him. "Ummm.. I don't think they have a king. Nor is it a Kingdom. We're on Earth and it's Tokyo. Kingdom's don't really exist."

She padded past him. She kept both boys at a distance because of her own feelings. Thinking of holding hands made her fidget and shy. So she by passed that and decided to take the lead.

"Come on!"

The man at the gate was waiting for the tickets Sieg had. She had no idea what to do or how to start anything.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg wasn't shocked when Felicia didn't take his hand, he felt a little bad until she told him to come on. He smiled as her and followed her up to the man who was checking their tickets and letting them in. "You're wrong, kingdoms exists inside the hearts and minds of everyone. Also, there has to be a king, I mean look at that castle!" He said pointing to Cinderella's Castle. Sieg was always happy it seemed and he always was smiling, but inside he had a darkness that Felicia had seen glimpses of and she was one of the only people to ever see that side of him.

Asesino sat down with the eldest Sieg, "So, tell me why you invited me here, old man."

"What is with all you young kids these days not respecting your elders." He said before taking a bite of food. "I called you because I heard of your attempt to kidnap the young Kawaguchi kid. I also heard that your goal is simply to kill the Kawaguchi clan. Anyway, I won't stand in your way, but I can't allow you to kill..." He was waving his hand in the air trying to think, "What's his name... the guy who does the thing... John, no Joe, it starts with a J."

"Jack?"

"Yeah that's it, he needs to be not dead so my grandson can push himself to new limits and overcome him."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"I think Aurora said that belongs to a princess. There ain't many princes and kings in Disney. Lilly has Disney princess everything," she said. "I'm pretty sure I don't have a kingdom inside me. That's just weird."

She looked around as people maneuvered around them. Her emerald eyes were bright. However she didn't know where to start.

"What should we do first?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg shook his head, "Of course you have a kingdom, it's where you feel at happy and at peace. My own kingdom is... when I'm near you." He spoke his mind a lot, and he never seemed to hold anything back. He's been like that since the day he returned to Earth. He looked around and then pointed at the castle again, "Want to go there, to the tippy top?" He would be happy to do anything that Felicia wanted but when she asked him what they should do first he just relied on his instincts, which in this case was to survey the area from up high.

"I'm sorry old timer, that's not something that I can do. We have our job and that job is the extinction of the Kawaguchi clan. The primary target being Jack Kawaguchi since he is the head of the clan." Asesino spoke softly, not wanting to draw any attention.

"You should really reconsider. Asesino, El Fantasma Rojo, El Más Fuerte, Vampiro. I can guarantee that if Jack Kawaguchi dies before my grandson gets his chance to fight him on equal footing. So, really it's in your best interest to keep Jack Kawaguchi alive, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, you following?" The eldest Sieg knew of Asesino and his allies, he wasn't worried, in his mind they were as weak as his own son had been.

"Are you threatening us? Why shouldn't I kill you right here?"

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Felicia rolled her eyes as he alone about her having a kingdom. She didn't have one. It was a empire from Tel Aviv. But then he spoke about her and she blushed. Biting her lip she looked around. It was tine for a change of subject. It was something she had recently started doing.

"We can do that. But I don't think they will let us to the top," Felicia said as she began to head that way. "Why did you wanna go to the top?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg moved up to Felicia and with a smile he put his right arm around her as a warm air circled around them and lifted them into the air. Sieg was using his power to fly them through the air into the sky towards the top of the castle. When they got to the top he smiled at her,"I guess we can get to the top after all." His power had gotten stronger, it was slight but the air around them was calm, like a warm gentle breeze. He had more and more control, he was mastering his abilities, although he never exactly had trouble flying to begin with.

"Because you can't, and the moment you try then all of your lives will be lost." Then suddenly Asesino grabbed the table as his face contorted in agony. "You feel that, that pain inside your gut, it's not a coincidence. I could kill you with ease, because you are human." Asesino saw it in that moment, it looked like the end of the elder Sieg's index finger was missing. Then when it appeared again the pain went away.

"W-what are you?" He was nervous now, being near someone with a power that he had never dealt with before.

"What am I? I'm just an old man that wants the best for his grandchild. So, do we have an agreement? You keep Jack Kawaguchi alive, or you die." Despite his kindness, the eldest Sieg was capable of being vicious, enough so that he even put fear into someone like Asesino. With a nodded the younger man began to walk away. "Oh, before you go, know that I'll be keeping my eyes on you."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
When he touched her, Felicia froze and stared at him. It wasn't a secret that she didn't understand touches and then he was lifting them. Helping she grabbed his shirt.

"Damn it Sieg! Warn me first!"

Despite her being a pixie and able to fly, she still freaked out about being off the ground without her wings. She gripped his shirt tighter as she glared up at him.

"You cheated!" She accused as she fought off a smile.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg loved being up high, he wasn't afraid of heights and having Felicia grip his shirt tighter made him happy. He just liked being close to her. "I didn't see the rules." He teased when she accused him of cheating. "Besides, isn't it beautiful up here? You can see the everything from up here, and the breeze feels wonderful." There were small birds flying around but they were even higher than that, they could see just about everything in the amusement park from that height. Sieg wanted to win Felicia's affection, and he also wanted to protect her, to be her shield from the dangers of the world, and for that reason they never seemed to have much time together.

"Would you like to come here again at night and dance with me?" He asked her softly as it was probably the most romantic thing he's ever wanted to do. He hoped that she would say yes, but for him it felt embarrassing to ask. He wasn't much of a dance and to dance in the sky would be something different entirely.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She wrinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out at him. "You know what I mean!"

Felicia looked around. Was it beautiful? She knew places that were more beautiful. This place was too congested. The better word was busy.

"Looks more busy than beautiful," she said. "The breeze is a bit cooler then I'd like." And it was true. They weren't in the full swing of summer so there was a coolness, she experienced much.

"Dance? Here?" She looked at him with wide eyes. "With what music? Why at night? I can't dance!"

Her word vomit came out quickly and breathlessly.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg listened to Felicia ask all those questions really quickly and tell him. "Uhh, yes, why not, maybe we can sing or bring a radio, because night seems... more... romantic." He spoke the last word softly as his face turned a shade of red. "Besides, I can teach you to dance, it's not like we have to worry about stepping on each other's feet up here." He said with a smile on his face. He hoped that she would say yes, that they could grow closer to each other and perhaps he could get her to kiss him, unlike the last time. Sieg was certainly greedy, he wanted Felicia all to himself and he k ew he was competing for her heart.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
He blushed which made her blush. Romance. It was something that she had been burned by once and nervous about even trying. She had been kissed by both men. Their pursuit of her was strong.

Felicia licked her lips. "Let's see how the day goes. We have a lot of things to see."

This was beginning to be too intimate. She needed to be on the ground and have the people around her to help everything not be so intimate. They were here for 3 days...

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Alright, so where do you want to go first." He spoke softly as he looked at her, his silver eyes locking onto her with love in them, the sun shining brightly off his eyes and blonde hair as it moved with the breeze. In these moments he seemed less human and more like an angel or something. He loved Felicia and he would do anything for her and even when he felt weak, even being told that his bloodline could never find love, he put all those hopes onto her.

The eldest Sieg finished eating and he was smiling after he finished paying the bill, he had gotten his point across, or at least he was pretty sure he did and that would allow him to have more time to train his grandson to take down Jackie and foes as powerful as him. The eldest Sieg looked up into the sky where he saw his grandson in the air with Felicia. He hoped that whatever drove his grandson would continue, to make sure there was hope so that he could grow strong and continue his family's legacy.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She blushed. "Anywhere. Just put us on the ground. There's a lot of ground to cover and not enough time."

She could have just let herself fall and fly down but that could be troublesome. Already she cpuld see people gathering and pointing at them. It was something she didn't need as heir to her grandfather's company.

"Seriously. Just put me on the ground."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg nodded as he used his power to bring them to the ground, although he landed them away from the crowd that had been building up. "So, what should we explore first?" He spoke softly as they touched ground. He was excited to spend time with Felicia, to take a break from his training and relax with her. Of course he hoped that she would dance in the sky with him that night as he could imagine nothing else as romantic as that. In the end he was trying to win her affection, after all she already had his own affection. Years ago the only thing that mattered in his life was his own survival, now that was just a fleeting memory as he found his one track mind focused on Felicia.

Meanwhile the trouble making grandpa was moving through Disneyland with a purpose, visiting every place that made food of beverages and talking to them. He had a sneaky plan, that much was obvious and it was certainly not of the legal kind. Of course it wasn't like he was afraid of the cops or anything, there wasn't a military force, let alone a police force, that could stop him. His powers were well beyond them and at the moment he was using those powers to move around the theme park, talking to a lot of people. He was making certain preparations to help out Sieg and Felicia, at least that what what he thought he was doing.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
As soon as her feet touched the ground, she took a few steps away from him. She needed her space. She looked around. "Umm... Let's get a map and speak to people. I don't know much about Disney anything except for the princesses."

She didn't wait for him as she located a map kiosk. Plucking a map from the shelf, she opened it and began looking at it.

"Let's go to Fantasyland. It's this way," she pointed in a direction.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg followed Felicia as she found a map and then pointed in a direction of a Fantasyland. He walked with her as he looked at everything in their surroundings the place was huge and there was a lot to see. He then began to float off the ground and over Felicia as he swooped down and stole the map from her with a smile. He was reading it, of course now he was flying above her at her walking speed while upside-down and backwards. He wasn't exactly great at keeping a low profile. "There's a lot of stuff around here. We should go here after the Fantasyland!" He spoke excitedly as he pointed to Adventureland on the map. He was excited about everything, he had lived so much alone and away from people that being in these new surroundings was exciting for him.

Eldest Sieg had no problem getting around the amusement park as any crowds that he might have drawn by teleporting around were taken away as there was a crazy flying man with a sword on his back. If only Sieg had worn all green people would have thought him to be a real life Peter Pan. The eldest Sieg was certainly up to something as he kept giggling in his head. His thought process was that if his plan worked out then before long his grandson would no longer have a romantic rival and he would soon be on his way to marrying his dream girl, then he could dedicate himself without distraction to his training.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Felicia was watching everything and keeping track of the map. It was both frustrating and exciting. She had paused for a second to gain her bearings when she felt the map snagged from her.

"Hey! Give that back and get down from there! You aint supposed to be floating around in public. You're gonna cause a riot or get us shot!"

Her cheeks were puffed up in anger as she glared at him. However she walked to keep up with him.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg smiled brightly as he continued to float above, backwards and upside down over Felicia. "I'll protect you, besides it's not like me floating will make people mad. I'm not hurting any one." He said as he held the map for Felicia purposely out of reach to tease her. "You're so cute when you're mad. Just like when we met." When they met she had gotten mad at him and threw mud at him. He lowered his head and stopped suddenly. He didn't say anything for a moment as his body began to right itself and his feet touched the ground, he put the map into her hand and spoke softly, "Would it be alright if I kissed you?" He didn't want to steal another kiss from her, he wanted to see if she would let him.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Floating will freak people out!" She scolded.

She tried to grab for it but her short stature didn't help. Then he called her cute. Sputtering, she stopped and stared at him. Tsuda and him bother said that to her. Then he stoped and asked to kiss her.

He wanted to kiss...her.. Her cheeks burned and she opened her mouth unable to speak. What was the best answer? No? Yes? She did but she didn't.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg tilted his head as he noticed how her face was turning red. "You're not mad at me for flying are you?" He silence was making him nervous. He wanted to kiss he but he refused to steal another kiss from her, the next time, if they kissed it would be because she wants to. That's what he decided and he held on hope that she would like him, not as just a friend but much more than that, and living with his psycho grandfather had only made worse thoughts pop into his mind, he was worried over stuff that he shouldn't be.

Eldest Sieg sneezed for a second before he moved into the hotel that he booked their rooms at. He had to complete another important part of his plan as he moved up to the floor where their room was. "Let's see." He spoke softly to himself as he moved into the room. He was looking at the bed in particular. He was moving around the room as he was trying to find a good view of the bed, this would be where his master plan would come together, at least that was his hope as he was now looking everywhere else around the room.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Nope! Not mad!"

Embarrassed, confused and nervous was more like it. She shook her head and looked around.

"We need to get going."

She skirted around him and picked a direction to go in to. And it wasn't the right direction. It was in the direction of Toontown. Felicia never told him no the the kiss. And she never really said yes. So it was really up to Sieg if he decided to kiss her.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg moved in front of Felicia after she quickly tried to dodge his question and began to walk in the wrong direction. Once he was in front of her he stared at her with his silver eyes. He wanted her to kiss him, but she was always so shy, he figured if he would initiate, maybe she would kiss him back. He put his arms around her and pressed his lips gently against her's. He didn't use any tongue or initiate anything else yet and when he pulled back after the kiss ended he wanted to see how she would react, of she would return the kiss, if she would kiss him again.

The Eldest Sieg smiled to himself as he positioned a camera, hidden in the room set to record. "Alright room set up complete, time to do that other thing now." He smiled to himself as he vanished from the room teleporting to another location.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
The kiss was gentle and sweet. It wasn't the kiss that took her breath away. However right at the end, she could feel herself leaning into it. But then he was pulling back and it was over. Her cheeks however burning. She had forgotten about the audience that was staring.

"Umm...lets go Sieg. We're wasting daylight to explore."

She moved around him and padded off, blushing and looking dazed.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg liked that he had felt Felicia lean into the kiss before it ended but then her reaction to just continue exploring the park confused him, she didn't yell at him for kissing her again, she didn't say anything about it. "Ya know, we'd cover a lot more ground if we flew." He suggested as he walked after Felicia wondering if she would say anything about the kiss. Sieg also had noticed when Felicia had changed the direction of where she had been going and chose this time to bring it up. "Also, are we not going to Fantasyland now? Because I'm pretty sure this is the wrong way."

The Eldest Sieg was now actively moving around Disneyland again as he looked for where his grandson had gone, one he found them he decided it would be a good idea to follow them stealthily. His body turned invisible as he slowly approached to listen in on their conversation. He made some arrangements around the park but to narrow things down he would need to be able to listen to their plans and where they were going to go.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"We can't fly because we can be gathering a.lot of attention," she pointed out as she moved. The different subject was calming to her. He didn't mention the kiss which helped.

But then he pointed out she was going the wrong direction. She came to a stop and turned to look at him. She settled her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Give me the map so I can figure out how to get there."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg smiled brightly at Felicia as he came up with an idea, "I'll make you a deal, I won't fly around so much in public with you, but only if you tell me why you don't want to kiss me." He spoke while handing her the map. It was only a matter of time before he tried to bring up the prospect of kissing her again and he waited all of less than five minutes. "Was this kiss bad? Is that why?" He asked while his feet left the ground again, he was hovering next to her now. He was a bit like a child, but he did want to know, he wanted to know of Felicia liked the kiss or not, then he had another thought, one that seemed even worse as he just blurted out, "Would you like it if it was Tsuda instead?" To him, Tsuda was his romantic rival and they were both after Felicia's affection.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
She blushed and took the map. She grumbled as she opened it and looked it. Using it to cover her face she spoke. It was so embarrassing and then he brought up Tsuda. She stuttered.

"It wasn't bad. It's just weird. I'm not use to it. And you kiss different then Tsuda."

She never said who kissed better. It was different for each of the boys. She blushed darker and began heading in the right direction.

"Let's go."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg followed Felicia as she was moving in the right direction now. "Weird?" He whispered to himself as he was thinking to himself. Then he ran up quicker until her wasn't following her any more but instead in front of her walking backwards. "Are Tsuda's kisses not weird?" He did not like Tsuda, in fact Sieg had already tried to kill him once. "Would you have liked the kiss if it was Tsuda's lips instead of mine?" He was not aware of how many people he was nearly walking into while walking backwards like this.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"They're different."

She couldn't explain it bit she liked kissing Tsuda just a tad more because he didn't ask questions or do weird stuff to make it awkward.

"I mever said I didn't like your kiss," she pointed out. "Turn around and watch where you are going."

She saw a castle in the distance. She wanted to go to Peter pans ride.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg flew up when she told him to turn around instead and he folded his legs in a cross leg sitting position. That way he wouldn't bump into anyone other than maybe Shaquille O'Neal. "So you did like the kiss then!" He smiled brightly at her as he was floating backwards. It was ironic that they were on their way to Peter Pan's ride since Sieg was pretty much a much deadlier adult Peter Pan. At least the way he effortlessly flew through the air was reminiscent of Peter Pan. He was a little crazy, of course it was clearly a genetic thing, not like he was any less insane when he met Felicia. After all Sieg was the one that declared himself the literal king of the world.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Sieg! You said you wouldn't fly. Get down from there!"

She was sidestepping his statement and focusing on something different. She was good at that type of thing and planned in using it to evade a lot of things.

"I swear if you keep flying, I'm gonna leave." Maybe that will get him to stop flying around. Now she didn't really want to leave but she would.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg landed again, he stepped up to Felicia and put his arms around her, hugging her close to him. "Please... don't leave me... I don't want to be alone." He spoke softly, his emotions coming out to the surface with the thought being alone again. Then he unfastened the sword from his back. He moved it around Felicia's back as he held her in an embrace.

He then fastened it to her so it would stay on her back. "Here, with you holding onto this I'll only be able to fly with you." While it might not have seemed like a big deal to most people, for Sieg this was the ultimate sign of trust. He never went anywhere without that blade on his back, it was the difference between life and death for him and he borderline slept with the thing.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
Sieg hugged her and her face turned bright red again. He pleaded for her not to be alone. She didn't have a reply at first. However he then took off his sword and fastened it on her back. She looked over her shoulder at the hilt.

"I can put this in Pixy so we don't lug it around," Felicia said looking back at him. She didn't know if he would like it but she felt as if it would be the best option.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg looked into Felicia eyes, his silver eyes had a more serious look in them, he was normally messing around causing trouble, but when he was like this he was like a different person, "If you want to put the sword there you can, I trust you, I love you." He spoke his words softly, but each word was the truth. He was essentially entrusting Felicia with his life. The sword he had since he was young, it had helped protect him and keep him alive on multiple occasions, without it he felt naked and powerless, but he wanted to show Felicia that he was serious, he didn’t need to be able to fly, to be powerful to be happy, because all he wanted was her.

What Sieg wanted more than anything else in the world was to not be alone, to have Felicia's affection. It's what he was living for since that day he returned to Earth. Perhaps it was love at first sight, or perhaps it was something that he gained for her when he took care of her after she had gotten sick, either way he knew that his feelings were real despite what his father and grandfather believed. He would prove them wrong, even if he had to give everything up in order to do so.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
And this was why she was so damn confused! Sieg was a honestly gentleman with a childish side. Tsuda was a theif that stole kisses and muffins. Both of them made her heart race and blush. Tsuda understood the heart break and held her when she cried. Sieg had nursed her back to health and proclaimed his love for her!

All the time that all those thoughts were going through her mind, she was just staring at Sieg with a perplexed look on her face. Then she snapped out of it.

"Excuse me."

She disappeared from his sight only to appear a split second later without his sword.

"It's safely tucked away in Pixy. Let's Go ride a ride."

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Tokyo Kingdom · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: