Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hope; Chibi
Topic Started: Jun 20 2017, 07:52 PM (124 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett had gone missing and he was gone for about a week now. However when he showed back up it wasn't exactly where he had been taken from. He remembered very little of his he was taken and his release. He simply woke up in a motel room in Kabuki-Cho. What he did remember was the torture he had undergone, his deepest fears overwhelming him. Was it a dream? Where am I? He thought to himself as he slowly got up from the bed. His clothes were gone as he looked into the mirror and saw what had happened.

Aside from the burns and cuts he had endured all over his body, he had seen what was done to his face. His lips were burnt, they had been melted together and stitched together. There were burns across his forehead and cuts over his scalp. He had received many injuries and how he was alive was a miracle in itself. From the room he ran in horror from the mirror towards the door and that was when he discovered the present that was left for him as he hadn't looked down and what he had stepped on in his panic was a bear trap. He wanted to cry out in pain, but in his condition even that much was inpossible.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He wondered all over the place in search of helping people. He always returned to his little priestess because she was a handful. Dressed in pristine white robes, he followed where God's will took him. As an Guardian Angel, he was instructed to help people because the positive energy sustained his life. Normally he didn't eat or drink. Keeping his partner and his priestess out of trouble kept him busy.

He pushed his glasses up as he looked around the seedy hotel. It reeked of sex, alcohol, drugs, and nicotine. Ignoring all those scents, he walked as her golden eyes took everything in. His blue hair was held back by a simple black ribbon.

Upon hearing a thud, he moved to the door and knocked on it. "Hello? Is someone in there?"

He was listening intently for a noise. A tip that someone was beyond the door and in need of his help. Silently he sent a prayer up that he wasn't too late and that he would have a signal to what to do.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett heard the knock and then someone's voice. It was at that moment the traumatic fear entered his mind and he began to panic as his hands reached to open the trap, once he got his leg free he threw the trap against the wall. He couldn't stand now and instead began to crawl desperately away from the door. He was afraid, deep fear of people he didn't know, of voices he didn't know. The physical damage done to him was nothing compared to the toll it took on hos mind.

He didn't know where he was and for all he knew the person at the door was there to hurt him. If anything that thought process was to be expected after what he had gone through. He had crawled halfway across the room when he realized the door was unlocked. He made another thud as he tried to crawl back towards the door, not wanting to put any sort of pressure against his now mangled leg.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
The resounding thuds were all he needed. Throwing open the door, he looked at the poor mangled man.

"Oh heavenly father," he murmured as he stepped inside and kneeled before Jett.

"Young sir, I am here to help. Can you tell me what hurts worse?"

Already he was analyzing the damage in front of him. He could pull off miracles more then the boy at the doctors office. However it drained him of precious positive energy. He would need to recharge.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
When the man came in and approached him and Jett shook, scared and fear had taken him. His lips were melted together and stitched shut, even if he wanted to speak he couldn't. He tried to back away, but he hit his leg and winced in pain.

His trust in people was almost not there anymore having been replaced with fear by whoever did this to him. Jett began to use sign language, (Please don't hurt me.) Whatever he had been put through was clearly done by a very evil individual. He had cuts and bruises across his body, burns as well, but the real damage was clearly done to his mind.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
After living as long as he had, he knew just about every language. He extended his arm out, palm facing Jett as he lowered to the ground.

"I have come to save you, friend. I mean no harm. I am here to take care of your wounds and get you home."

Reaching out, he softly placed his hand on Jett's head and closed his eyes. He felt his power flow through his body and ease Jett's pain. While he couldn't heal the extensive damage right away, he could heal his pain. He still needed to get him back to a safe area.

"Can you tell me your name? I am the Guardian Angel Gabrielle."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett looked nervous as Gabe spoke to him and then he began to take away the physical pain. Then he was asked for his name and the man introduced himself, Jett then signed to him. (I'm Jett with two t's.) He wasn't sure what was going on, he had been taken and tortured by a man as evil as a demon and now there was an angel promising to take him home. He was still wary but he was having his pain taken away so he figured he could put his trust into him.

(How did you find me?) He signed to the angel, (Where am I?) He didn't know how he got here or where here even was. He was lost and damaged, broken down and his soul was in agony, the man that tortured him left more than just physical wounds, he had left the kind of mental and emotional damage that would destroy a normal person.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
"Hello Jett with two t's."

Gabrielle took the pain and then began tending to.Jett's wounds as well as he could without a first aid kit. It was really a simple answer to his question. Yet many rarely believed.

"You cpuld call it a sign from God. I follow his will and go where I am needed." He answered and looked at him. "We will need to go to a doctor. Do you have a preference?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett listened to Gabe as he began to heal what he could, hearing him talk about God, it wasn't something that Jett has ever believed in although he might start after having an encounter with an angel. Then Gabe spoke about taking him to a doctor and it triggered something inside of Jett's mind ass he looked panicked and shook his head. (No doctor! I can't go to a doctor!) He signed to him in a panic.

Jett never had a good experience with a doctor, and the torture he had gone through had brought all of that back to the surface of his mind. (Please don't bring me to a doctor!) He signed, begging the angel with a distressed look on his face. What he had been through, what he had seen was the most intense fear, everything the slightest suggestion giving way to new fears, bending his mind until he was ready to break. Whether or not he was broken, he was still scarred in ways that may never truly heal.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
He stroked Jett's hair as he would a child. He hummed and comforted.

"Young Jett, it is imperative you get medical assistance from a professional. My priestess knows a fine doctor that can help you heal. You have my word that nothing will happen to you."

His priestess was Sadira. The priestess knew of Adrianna and the level of secrecy she could take.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Kabuki-Cho District · Next Topic »
Add Reply