Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
You're All Invited!
Topic Started: Jun 23 2017, 07:30 PM (71 Views)
Zank
Member Avatar
Nowhere Man
[ *  * ]
It's been a good long while since there was some excitement in my life here at AHS, so to keep the serpents of stagnation at bay, Dain and Kirien are gonna be throwing a good 'ol fashioned dorm party!

Completely unsanctioned and 100% unsupervised! Everybody's welcome, just come for a good time and something to do. It definitely beats sitting around twiddling your thumbs all day! In summary, come for the company, stay for the.....well for whatever reason you want really. Just show up! We'll see what happens!

(I'll have the thread ready and up soon enough here, just wanted to gauge interest and get the word out!)
Edited by Zank, Jun 23 2017, 07:31 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krazycloud
Member Avatar
Kirien: "Wanna go a round..?"
[ *  * ]
*scrawled onto each copy of any missive announcing the party in bold letters are the words*

No Alcohol!!!

Phantasma
Member Avatar
:33
[ * ]
The party is started!

Open to all, old and new! We don't bite! ...Does anyone ever buy it when someone says that? >3

Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

Cool! :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Bathroom Stall · Next Topic »
Add Reply