Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Something in the Mountain; Chibi
Topic Started: Sep 22 2017, 12:21 AM (457 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Deep inside a cave, inside a mountain is a secret, one that was just uncovered by a curious feline. The feline had left in a hurry to get the two people that he looked to for guidance, the ones that were like parents to him despite not being much older than he was. He scurried into their room while slept and without warning jumped on the bed. He was in his cheetah form and wanted to wake them up. He meowed loudly at them as he jumped back off the bed and transformed into his human form. "Aurora!! Dameon!! You have to see what I found, it's a weird thing, let's go!!" It must have been two in the morning as he was waking them up.

Dameon woke up and stirred slowly, "Wha.. who's there?" He spoke sleepily as he was slowly sitting up in the bed, a little annoyed to have been woken up like that, but he figured it must have been something very important or Jason would have just waited until morning. And if it wasn't important, well, then there would probably be hell to pay.

"I'm here! Me, Jason!" He answered thinking what Dameon asked was a serious question. "Now, wake up, I gotta show you a thing, come on!!" He spoke before shifting back to his cheetah form and moving towards the bed, rubbing up against it, purring as he did.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aurora was sleeping deeply until Jason jumped on the bed and woke them. She woke with a start, gasping and sitting up. She saw it was just Jason and calmed down. The baby monitor showed Lily asleep in her crib and the young mother was alright with that.

"Jason, what is going on?"

None the less, she got out of bed and pulled on her robe. She slept with clothes on because of the need to check on Lily during the night. Of course her mate and her man child were alright with being naked.

"What did you find?"

Aurora reached for a hair tie to pull her hair up. She grabbed the baby monitor and watched her daughter sleep. She was gonna have to wake her child for whatever Jason wanted to show them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason shifted back once again, he was clearly very excited. "I found a thing!! It's in the mountain!! Let's go!!" He said before shifting into his cheetah form and leaving the room to go to the spare room he used when he was there. He opened draws with his paws and pulled put some clothes that he put onto his back so he could take them with him.

Dameon looked at Aurora, "Want me to call Jacob to have him wait here with Lily?" Dameon didn't think it would be a good idea to wake Lily in the middle of the night, not if he could get someone they trusted here to baby sit her for a few hours.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aurora rubbed her eyes. She looked at her mate as Jason ran off to get things ready. Waking Lilly wasn't something she wanted to do because the child would want to play.

"Will he leave Natalia and Sebastian?"

She wasn't sure if his brother would leave his female and the child he claimed as his own. She bit her thumb.

"If he can't, I can try Adrianna. I'm sure she wouldn't mind baby sitting Lilly."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Hmm, that's a good point. Something tells me that even though he's awake that he wouldn't want to be disturbed." Dameon said that as if he knew what his brother was doing, but the truth was that he was just guessing based on Jacob's personality. "So maybe Adrianna and Stephen wouldn't mind coming over and keeping an eye on our little one." Dameon had taken to being a father very well. He was proud and always happy just being with Aurora and Lily.

Jason was pacing back and forth as he was waiting. He grew more impatient and moved back into their room, as he did his clothes fell off his back. He moved up to Aurora and meowed at her. Jason loved being in his cheetah form and he liked expiring, but the feline was impatient and was always seeking attention. At the moment he just wanted Aurora and Dameon to quickly get ready so he could show them what he found in the mountain.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I'll call her."

Before she could call Jason wad demanding their attention. She scratched the top at his head and lowered herself.dpwn so she could speak to him.

"Jason patience. I need to call Adrianna to watch Lilly. It much too late to get her out. She'll be cranky all day. Alright?"

She grabbed her phone and called Adrianna who agreed and gave them a eta of 20 mins.

"Well leave as soon as they get here," she told Jasom.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason purred as Aurora scratched his head and spoke to him. Afterwards he moved and let her call Adrianna. He jumped onto their bed and spread out on it across both sides of the bed. He was like a big house cat at times. Jason watched as Dameon was getting on clothes, he put on one shirt that he had that had two purposefully cut holes in the back for when he wanted to have his wings out. Jason loved Aurora and Dameon, to him they were the closest thing he's ever had to parents.

As The time went and the twenty minutes passed Jason quickly got up, running frantically from the bed messing up the sheets as he moved to the door the second he picked up the scent of Adrianna and Stephen. He sat there as the door to the house waiting for it to open so he could greet their visitors. Dameon meanwhile smiled brightly at Aurora, "I'll fix the sheets and pick up the clothes he forgot on the floor if you want to get the door."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adrianna showed up in pajamas and with a yawn. Her blonde hair was brushed and it was easy to see that she had been sleeping.

"Hey. Thanks for coming, " Aurora said softly.

Adrianna nodded. "Yea. Not a problem." She pointed at Jason. "This better be good or I'm telling Eden."

She didnt mind using Eden as a threat. Someone had to keep the cat in line.

Aurora chuckled. "Daemon is almost ready. Well be back as soon as we can. Lilly might wake up. It's about 50 50 now."

Adrianna nodded and plopped on the couch. "I'll take care of her. Get going before I change my mind."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason nodded and moved towards Adrianna, rubbing his head against her leg. He knew that whatever he found was important, at least he felt that way because it was something so crazy that he couldn't wait until the morning to let someone know about it. At that time Dameon came from the bedroom having fixed the sheets and he was holding Jason's clothes that he had brought into the room. Dameon smiled at Adrianna, "Thank you for coming, sorry for the trouble."

Dameon had changed a lot since his reunion with Aurora, he was a responsible young man who had put his wild and dark past far behind him and it was clear that Aurora and Lily had tamed the wild man, and now they had even changed Jason in a way, since the first time Jason had met anyone it was when he was a bounty hunter and now he was just a happy feline. Although it's probably because that like Dameon, Jason had found love as well. "Jason said the thing was at the mountain, should we fly there?"

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adrianna nodded and waved at Daemon. She was just gonna fall back asleep once they left.

Aurora chuckled and they moved outside so Adrianna could lock up and they could be on their way.

"Either fly or walk with him. Flying would be quicker nut would you be able to see Jason as he ran?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dameon nodded, "I'll fly low so I can see him, it will be faster." Dameon handee Aurora Jason's shirt and shorts before he lifted her up into his arms. It wouldn't be the first time he flew with her in his embrace. "Alright Jason, lead the way." Dameon said as his large wings sprouted from his back. With that Jason took off running as fast as he could to the mountain.

When they arrived at the mountain, Jason showed them a cave that led inside the mountain. It didn't look natural, like the cave was man made. Jason then transformed and looked at Dameon and Aurora, completely forgetting that he was naked, "The thing is in here." He said and then pointed to the man made cave.

Dameon put Aurora down as they landed. The flight had been smooth. "Jason... your clothes." Dameon said as Jason ran over to them to take his short and shorts and put them on. Then he was leading them into the cave. Jason shifted his face do that he could see easier in the dark and grabbed both Aurora and Dameon's hands as he led them through the dark cave.

There was about five minutes of walking through pitch black darkness until they walked into a large chamber that had been dug out and was was lit uo. There were machines around the area and in the middle was a large chunk of ice that took up a lot of the space in the room, but at the center of the ice was a naked boy. The boy was frozen solid in the ice and it was unknown how long he had been there. "See, it's a thing!" Jason pointed at the ice with the boy in it.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aurora was glad Daemon seemed to always be warm. The flight over wasn't as cold as their first flight together. Once on the ground her hiking boots crunched softly as they entered the cave. She had opted for jeans and a sweater for the trip and she was happy.

Jadon led them through a darkness that made her skin crawl. But the earth had something to do with it as well. Conmected to the Earth as she was, it was easily to see what was happening. She gasped as she saw the person in ice. It seemed so out of the ordinary and similar to what she had been through.

"Oh dear!" Moving forward, she looked at the machines. If they were modern machines then maybe she could grasp how long he had been in there.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason's face shifted back to his human form as he looked at Aurora and Dameon. "See!! See!! This is crazy! Do you think he's a caveman in there?" Jason was excited and wanted to understand this discovery he made. Dameon meanwhile was looking at the machines. Dameon wasn't the smartest person there was, he never really thought much and he was much more a man of action, but he was trying to figure out the machines here, they all looked like they were made in the future to him, perhaps they had never been publicly released.

"M.E.F. Aurora... what's a mef?" Clearly it was an acronym probably identifying the machines. "Should I break these? Think that would help whoever is in the ice?" Dameon had no idea who was in the ice, why they were there, or even how the ice didn't melt. He wondered if the machines had something to do with it. Dameon was strong and fearless, but when it came to these machines he had no better idea than to smash them.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I don't know Jason but I think we need to get him oit," Aurora said as she looked at it all. She wasn't tech savvy like a few people she knew but this all looked high tech.

"No. Don't smash antthing. MEF. I don't know what it means but I know we need Adrianna. Can either one of you go get her? She can figure this out."

Aurora moved over to the bot and thought about it all. He was in a chunk of.ice thar should have thawed by now unless the machines were keeping it cool enough. She reached over and touched the ice.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dameon looked at Aurora, "I'll go and get her, first I'll stop and get Stephen so he can watch Lily." Dameon would be the fastest since he could fly. He quickly went back out through the dark tunnel they came in from. Once he was out his wings were out and he took to the sky, flying as quickly as he could to get Stephen.

Jason watched Aurora touch the ice. Under the ice she may have felt the slow thump of the boy's heartbeat. He was alive under the ice, it was slow but it was steady and he was alive. Most people would be dead if they were frozen solid, but the boy here wasn't. It was more like he was asleep. "Is it safe to touch?" Jason asked looked at the boy in the ice. He was curious as to what all this was, the machines, the ice, the boy in the ice. It was all strange to him, he had never seen anything like this even during his time as a bounty hunter.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Sounds good." She knew Daemon wouldn't leave her alone and take Jason. He was too protective. Plus it was nice to have the company.

Closing her eyes, she unfurled her empathy and powers as far out as they'd go. She felt the earth in its confusion. Why did someone hollow it put for another. Faintly she could feel a heartbeat but she wasn't sure if it belonged to him or the Earth.

"Yes. It's just ice. It won't hurt you," Aurora said.

Back at Aurora's house, Adrianna had just fallen back to sleep. The baby monitor sat in front of her in case Lilly woke. She didn't know she would be woken up more.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dameon flew first to Adrianna's house to get her fiancÚ Stephen. Once he woke him up and dragged him outside he took off again. Dameon was strong enough to carry people with him and his wings were powerful as well as he picked up speed moving as fast as he could.

Jason moved to touch the ice and he was able to feel it, a soft thumping like a slow beating heart. "Is he alive in there?" He asked his voice softer and more serious than it was before. He wondered that if the boy was alive if this ice was a prison to him, or how he could survive in there for so long. He looked up and saw something strange. "Uhh, what's that?" It looked like green water dropping onto the ice and it was clear there was a very tiny pipenleading up through the ceiling. It was giving him the nutrients he needed to survive.

Dameon and Stephn arrived and Dameon opened up the door. He looked at Stephen, "I need you to stay here and look after Lily until we get back." Dameon didn't even give him time to speak before he moved to Adrianna, "I hate to wake you again, but we need you." He spoke softly to Adrianna.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adrianna blinked groggily and looked at Daemon. Wad he really waking her up? But his words processed through her mind.

"What happened? Is Aurora and Jason alright?" She asked scrambling to sit up. Her eyes landed on Stephen and she felt more confused. "What are you doing here?"

Aurora shrugged. She really didn't know but she was straining herself to find out. A frown was on her face as she tried. They couldn't break him out and then expect him.to live. She remembered her body being in that state.

"Not sure." Jason pointed out the leak and she looked up. How long had it been leaking? She circled around to get a better feeling. "It could be many things. We need Adrianna though."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Stephen shrugged, "I guess I'm supposed to watch Lily."

Dameon nodded, "Yes, and we need you. Jason and Aurora are alright, but the thing that Jason found. It's an ice boy and some mef machines." That was the best way he could think of describing it.

Jason looked at the boy, "It's like a prison isn't it? Like he's trapped in there. We should free him." Jason didn't want the boy to be suffering in the ice if he was alive, he wanted to free him from this prison of ice.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adrianna blinked. Stephen was good with the kids that came in but this was the first time he'd babysit and be alone. It both worried her and made her curious. How would he handle a baby? Well nearly a toddler now. She nodded.

"Alright. Let me put my shoes on." She pulled on her shoes and grabbed her bag she toyed everywhere. She was sure Daemon repeated any rules to Stephen. At least she hoped. "Ready."

"Yea...a prison of ice," her voice sounded full of sorrow as she remembered a time when her body was also embodied in ice.

"We need Adrianna here to monitor his vitals while we get him out. If not, we could hurt him."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Alright, let's go." Dameon said as he picked up Adrianna and he was then soaring through the sky. His wings flapping with power and he was moving with speed. He had told Stephen what to do if Lily woke up, where food was for Lily, how to hold her, her favorite toy, everything that he needed to know. Dameon wanted to get Adrianna to the mountain as fast as he could because it was very possible a life was hanging in the balance.

Jason looked panicked as he shook his head at Aurora, "I don't want him to be hurt!!" He was impatient and childish, but he was much kinder than the man he had once been. He was far more empathetic than he was when he was a bounty hunter and he was much more truthful, of course that didn't make him weak as Dameon would still help him train so his skills would remain sharp so he could defend Eden if he ever needed to. He didn't want to be a scaredy cat anymore and he didn't want to be ruthless either. He wanted to be strong like Dameon was.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Exactly. That's why we need Adrianna," Aurora said giving Jason a smile. "By the way, you get Lilly's dirty diaper in the morning for wandering in the night. I'm grateful you found him but you know it's in the middle of the night."

She was softly scolding him for it even though it was a good idea for him to get them. However no one liked changing a dirty diaper.

Soon Adrianna arrived, thanks to Daemon. The blonde doctor came in and began looking at the instruments. Holding her hands over the machines, her own scanners traced everything down and relayed everything to her mind.

"So complex and old. Give me a few moments and we will see about getting the boy out," Adrianna said.

Aurora nodded and moved to her husband.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason sighed, "That's not fair! My nose is more sensitive than yours!" He complained about having to change Lily's diaper already. He would still do it, but he wouldn't be happy about it.

When Dameon and Adrianna got there Jason moved towards Adrianna, curious to what she was doing and how they could help the boy in the ice. "Can I help?" He wanted to help get the boy out of the ice safely.

When Aurora moved over to him Dameon put his arm around her. He loved her and he couldn't imagine if any of them were trapped in ice like that boy there. He would never want anyone to have to deal with being trapped or alone.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aurora chuckled. "Then don't be wandering around so let at night. Why weren't you witb Eden?"

Adrianna glanced at Jason and shook her head. Sje was concentrating on the flow of information going through her mind.

"Not at the moment but as soon as i start dethawing him, I will want you to watch him. I need to know if he moves or looks like he's in pain."

She began hitting a series of buttons. It's would be complex to get him out but she could do it. Slowly the ice began to melt.

Aurora wrapped her arms around her mate and held on as she watched Adrianna work to thaw out the person.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
For Jason he had been wandering around since the afternoon, he liked to go on adventures and find what he thought was treasure, but most of the time it ended up being junk. This time however was different. Jason watched the boy carefully as was Dameon.

As the ice began to thaw the boy began to move, his eyes opening up as be looked through the ice. "His eyes, they opened up!!" Jason anounced. The boy didn't look as though he was in pain, his look was more of confusion. How had he gotten here, who were these people, how long had he been asleep. The boy's eyes had a deep sadness in them, as if he had always been like that, but there was no pain for him as the ice was thawing.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adrianna nodded. "Thank you," she saod as she used her powers to create a net around him. She didn't want him to fall.

"Young man, you are safe. I'm a doctor. I'm gonna make sure you're healthy." Adrianna watched him until the ic3 had thawed completely. Then she lowered him to the ground and moved slowly to him. She didn't want to startle him at all.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
The boy looked tool to be about seventeen years old. He had navy blue hair and his eyes looked to be a purple color, he was unique in that and unique in the fact that is internal body temperature was far lower than a normal human. "A doctor? Who are you? W-where am I?" Everything was foggy for him, most of his memories had been erased.

Jason ran up to him, "What's your name? I'm Jason!" Nite took one step and nearly fell over, Jason quickly reacted though catching the boy. "Is it hard to walk?"

"I feel... weak... hungry..." He spoke softly and it made sense since his only food were the nutrients being dripped through the ice.

Jason looked at Adrianna, a worried look on his face, "He's cold, like really cold. Is he gonna be okay."

"Cold... is... n-n-n- ACHOO!!" He sneezed and it just missed Jason. "Normal." He finished his last sentence.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"My name is Adrianna. You are in a mountain."

She got into her bag and pulled out a thermometer and a stethoscope. She moved to the boy. Jason was in his face and all over the place.

"Settle down Jason," Aurora warned softly .

"I'm going to check your vitals now." Adrianna felt his pulse, listened to his heart and took his temperature. If he was normally cool, then the thermometer was still good.

"What is your normal body temperature?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
The boy looked at Adrianna as she took his temperature, "Hmm? Normal temperature? I think anywhere from negative one Celsius to two Celsius is normal for me." Or thirty degrees Fahrenheit to thirty six degrees Fahrenheit. Then he grabbed his head as a thought came through and he blurted it out, "I can also lower sections of my body to much lower temperatures."

The rest of his vitals were fine, his heart rate was normal despite his massively low body temperature. Jason had moved away and he was trying his best to be patient and then he got an idea. He quickly stripped down and then moved near the boy and Adrianna. "Here, you can wear these if you want to keep warm."

The boy looked at the naked werecat and then asked, "Did you need to take off your shorts as well?" He had never met a werecat of wolf or anything. He didn't know that Jason could just transform into a cheetah and for him nudity was fairly normal.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Interesting. In that case, everything seems normal," Adrianna mused. She put her stuff up as Jason decided to share his clothes with the boy.

Aurora took that moment to step forward with a chuckle. "Jason just wants to help you. He cam shift and walk with us. Would you like to come home with us? I can give you some food."

She was sure the boy was hungry and could use some food and maybe a shower. She was sure there were clothes he could wear.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Shift? What's that?" He asked for a moment and then it was too late as Jason changed to his cheetah form. Jason rubbed his head against the boy's hand. "I see..." Then heblooked at Aurora, his eyes looked sad but there was a sparkle when she mentioned food. "I'm sorry, I don't want to be a burden to you. I can find my own food and shelter." He was very polite, his manners were much to be admired unlike a certain werecat.

Dameon moved up, "It's no burden, my employer pays me well to pretty much just stand near him most of the time. Although you'd have to share Jason's room with him." Dameon was still working for Drogo as a bodyguard so he could bring a sizeable income into their home.

Jason shifted back with an excited look on his face, "We can have a sleepover!" He was way too excitable at times, of course considering he didn't have much of a childhood it was probably one of things that made him have a childlike wonder even now. However Jason had a switch and he could go from loveable and carefree to the man that used to hunt down people for money if someone he cared for is endangered. "I can introduce him to my mate and we can be friends with him." Jason was loyal and absolutely madly in love with Eden, but this was the first time he's tried to make a friend that wasn't already friends with Aurora or Dameon or Eden. To him this was his friend.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yes. It's no burden at all. My employer as well pays well so.its not a problem."

Felicia wasn't a demanding boss. It was more like Aurora helped take care of things that Felicia didn't understand. Or she gave the young woman advice.

"Alright. Let's go back. I'm sure the sun will be up by time we get back," Adrianna said trying to herd everyome outside. Stephen wouldn't know what to do with a very active toddler once she woke up.

"Yes. We do need to get back before Lilly awakes."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
The boy nodded, "In that case I accept your offer." He bowed his head out of respect. "My name is Nite, it's a pleasure to meet you all." He spoke softly as he put the clothes on that Jason had offered him.

Dameon looked at Adrianna, "If you got everyone into a physical barrier I could just carry everyone and we can fly there." Dameon's strength really was astounding it was one of the reasons Drogo paid him so well to be his bodyguard.

Jason shifted back into his cheetah form once again and moved to Adrianna, rubbing his head against her leg, wanting her to know that he was grateful to her.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"It's a pleasure to meet you Nite. I'm Aurora. This is my mate Daemon."

Adrianna nodded. "We can do that. We just need to get outside."

Once they were outside, Adrianna wrapped them into a small bubble so they could be carried. This was all easy for her to do. She was growing stronger daily. Stephen was healing her and she training more because of what they could face. Stella was making the perfect partner because she was getting back into the swing of things after Nova.

"Ready Daemon."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Once they were outside and Adrianna had the bubble around everyone, Dameon lifted them all up at once and he spread his wings and took off into the sky. As Dameon flew with them he spoke, "Do you think Drogo would know what those letters on the machine meant? Maybe we should give him a call when we get back." Dameon knew that his employer was a genius and he had a lot of sources and a lot of information in the underground. Honestly he could be one of the most dangerous men in the world just based on what he knew, so Dameon was thinking he would know what those letters on the machines meant.

Nite looked everyone, "Are you all... meta-humans?" Nite knew that he was but he never seen others like him, at least not that he could remember. To him from his memories being a meta-human meant being cursed. He was curious about these people that all seemed kind. He had a lot of curious thoughts but most of that flew to the back of his mind as his stomach growled. "Can you make hot food or would that be too much trouble?" Nite had normally tried to eat foods that were higher in temperature to help him balance out his own low temperature.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"He might. It wouldn't hurt to ask him. And I wouldn't call him just yet," Adrianna told him. "Janelle wouldn't be happy if we disturbed them so soon."

Aurora nodded to Nite's question. "Yes we are. Well Jason is a shifter so he's not actually a meta." She yawned. "Yes. I'll probably break things out for pancakes, bacon and eggs. It seems I have a full house to feed and I'm sure the commotion will have Lilly awake and curious."

If Lilly wasn't already up. Their daughter was smart and had a knack for getting up early when they needed her to sleep in. But then she was a mix of her parents so it made sense at times.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nite listened to Aurora, "A shifter? What's that?" He had never seen a shifter before or even knew about their existence. Then his stomach growled audibly when pancakes, bacon, and eggs were mentioned. Nite was starving, it had been ages since he had eaten real food and not just given nutrients needed to survive.

As Dameon flew with everyone, he continued to think. He knew he would be talking to Drogo about this when he saw him next. "Nite, do you have any friends or family?" He didn't know if there was anyone that would be worried about him, that was looking for him.

Nite shook his head. There was a feeling of sadness inside of him. "I can't remember, I don't think so." He had some of his memory, but most of it was gone for the most part. He knew things but didn't know how or where he learned them from. In his mind everything was hazy.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"A shifter is a person who can alter their shape down to the cellular level. By doing so, they take on their human for or a animal form. Wolves, cats, and bats are smthe ones I've seen but I'm sure there are more out there," Adrianna said with a smile.

Aurora nodded and smiled. "That's alright. We'll take care of you. You can stay in Jason's room since he stays woth his mate a lot. And we'll get you some clothes today as well."

Back at the house Lilly was awake and bouncing in her bed. "Mamama! Dadadada!" She was awake much earlier then normal and ready to be out of her crib.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nite smiled, although he looked sad even while smiling. However he kept his emotions under control. "Thank you for your kindness." He was grateful to them, if not for them he would still be trapped in ice.

When Lilly woke upbStephen went into her room. "Good morning Lilly. Mommy and Daddy will be home soon, until then it's just uncle Stephen." He wasn't related to her, but Adrianna was like family to Aurora and he was engaged to Adrianna.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Not a problem!" Aurora chirped.

Adrianna studied Nite for a bit longer. She was normally good at reading people but he was a bit different. Either way she would do a more in depth exam in her office.

"Sven! Sven!" Lilly cried as she reached for him. "Play! Play!" She was ready to play despite already needing changed. She was going to be potty trained soon.. or so aurora hoped.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragoon Mountain · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: