Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
An apology and plans ahead
Topic Started: Sep 29 2017, 04:14 PM (1,558 Views)
Dark Prince
Member Avatar
Call me cute again...

Hello Anime High School. As you all know I've been gearing into trying to fix all the issues that we are currently having with the site. Already reached out to ensure I can keep the sites domain be active for long time to come. Also I have plans to bring the activity up and tell the world hey we are still here double digit strong.

Now I apologize as some of you know I'm in the military, till recently I was deployed on the other side of the world, doing what I do best with computers and radios. I though when I got back home things would slow down a little and I would be able to be more active, and get all my plans rolling. Sadly I changed commands shortly after my return and was forced to ramp up once more and if that did not make my long days long my family all still lives in Puerto Rico which has been shaken to the core by the last hurricane, I haven't heard from them yet. Nonetheless my goal is to breath life into our little corner of the internet. We have amazing writers and great ideas I'll keep pushing strong cause this is just a small pebble in the way of this sites long and colored history.

Your obedient servant,
DP
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Staff Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply