Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Alliance?; Chibi
Topic Started: Oct 1 2017, 04:40 PM (610 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
It was later at night in Raina's office. A meeting had been set up between her and Dr. Kojima, a powerful meta-human whose goals and intentions were unknown. He wasn't a good guy, but he wasn't evil either. With him was a man with shoulder length red hair and bandages covering his eyes. The man wore all black. "Hello Miss Sasaki, Miss Rushia. My name is Dr. Kojima and I have a proposal to make of you."

He didn't waste time, he was very practical for being a mad scientist. "This man next to me is Frucht Abgrund. He is a wanted killer and has tortured and killed many people throughout his life. From this day forward he will be a member of the Yakuza and will be trained for combat by Miss Rushia. Any questions?" He spoke matter of factly, as if what he spoke was absolute, but he knew that nobody in a position of power would budge so easily, but he wanted to see if Raina would be full of surprises or not, because in the end the doctor had another card to play if need be.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dawn was leaning against the wall behind Raina's desk. She wore all black. Her white hair brushed her shoulders. Her icy green eyes watched the two men that had her hackles rising.

Raina was settled at her desk. She was ready to lock up and go home to her children and husbands. Purple hair was braided back and she wore a grey dress skirt and blazer. Her blue grey eyes studied the doctor.

"And why would I do that? Why would I listen to ypur orders?" Raina was frowning at the way the doctor spoke to her.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
The doctor smiled at Raina and Dawn, "Because if you don't I will unleash Joshua Gunnolf onto the Yakuza." He wasn't sure if they even knew who that was, after all most people that crossed him would end up dead or wishing they were dead. "I don't know if you know who he is, but trust me when I say that he is not a man you want working against you. The last time I sent him to deal with someone it was the master assassin Gale, so, I ask you take option one and train this lovely specimen for me so I can better understand where his power comes from."

The doctor himself wasn't weak, in fact his power was terrifying on its own and if he really wanted to he could cripple an entire country. To him, this was about the game, learning and understanding, allowing people to grow to their full potential. Where Gale had a hate for meta-humans, the doctor had an unhealthy obsession with them and their development.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dawn snarled at the veiled threat. Joshua might have been a danger but so was she. People like the doctor were the people Dawn hated. Her own time in the labs with obsessive doctors were what spurred her hatred on.

"Dawn," Raina warned as she frowned. "Doctor, I don't understand why you are threatening me in such a way. I agreed to meet with you. However I refuse to follow your demands just because you threaten me. It didn't work witj the last person who tried and it won't work with you."

She took a deep breath and settled back, studying them. "So please answer as to why I must train the man. What can you possibly gain by me taking him.and training him? Any dojo can do the same thing."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
The doctor kept smiling before speaking, "Threatening yoy? No, not exactly. You see there are two things I desire, one is having this one develop his powers, which are beyond my complete understanding, a dojo simply will not do as he would be kicked out after making his first kill, what he needs is real combat experience to jolt his powers into developing for his own survival." He was so calm, despite meeting with the head of the Yakuza and someone as dangerous as Dawn there wasn't even a little bit of unease, it wasn't fearlessness but an overwhelming power he kept beneath the surface.

"The second thing I want, and trust me when I say that this information can not leave this room, is the wolf that hangs around Joshua Gunnolf. So the choice here for me is whether to develop this research subject, or send Joshua Gonnolf on a suicide mission in order to get a new specimen." The looked at Raina, "So, may I be so rude as to ask what your answer is?" He wanted to know both of there answers and knowing that could help him determine his course of action, in the end for him is was only about collecting data.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"So You want me to train him and allow him to kill my men just so he can develop his powers," Raina said slowly. "Do you believe we go into battle all the time. It could take years before his powers develop enough."

She rose her chin and hummed.

"What do you need with the wolf? I won't give an answer until I have all my facts straight. I never make choices lightly nor do I take orders from people I don't know.."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
The doctor looked confused by one of Raina's statements. "I never said you should allow him to kill your own men, if you feel he becomes a danger to your people then restrain him as you see fit, I ask only that you develop his power." The doctor smiled at Raina, "As far as whether or not I think your people go into battle all the time, you will, if you intend on keeping your turf. As of right now members of the Cartel have infiltrated Japan after a Gulag boss was killed. There will be a war between them and the Kawaguchi Clan, not to mention there is still the remnants of the Bratva that were allied with Wilhelm. Now they are without a leader and victimize the poor to make money and gain power. With all that going on in your own backyard it's only a matter of time before things escalate and turn violent."

The doctor looked at Raina and shook his head, "I will not tell you what I need the wolf for, only that I do need him. That information is not free, of you do want to know you'll have to pay a price." The doctor was the type of man that would sooner see an entire country destroyed than to share what he was researching. The entire time they were talking, Frucht remained perfectly still, it wasn't like he didn't understand what they were talking about, but for him there wasn't much that he could do if this was the doctor's desires.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He knew much of the information of the underground and it bothered her to know that he knew. Her people had a mutual understanding to keep the cartels out. Her lips tightened as Dawn narrowed her eyes. Neither woman liked the idea of what was going on.

"I won't make him a member simply because that means his loyalty would be mine. And not yours. Then you would be out a project. What do I get for helping you?"

Raina let the dog subject drop because she wasn't sure what he wanted in return. One thing at a time. She would deal with furcht first and then the dog later. Of course Joshua had a bullet with his name on it from Dawn. Storm had told them what happened.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Ding ding ding! Now we're talking. What is it that you want?" The doctor was smart, slightly arrogant in a way, but with his power who wouldn't be. "You wouldn't be asking me what you would get if there wasn't anything that I could offer you." The doctor smiled brightly and despite his arrogance there was a charm about him, but the mystery around him was far more overwhelming than charm, and let's not forget the sense of danger he brought with him. The fact was that there weren't many people alive that could stop him of he wanted to hurt people and while his experiments and his work hurt people there was no evil that could be seen in him.

The entire time Frucht remained still, unmoving, much more like a statue than a living person, he was quiet and at times he could be horrifying, but nobody understood him, that much was true, and only a few people had ever tried. He wasn't really paying much attention to the actual conversation, instead for him there was more of an internal struggle. The power that was dormant inside of him was always looking to get out and lately it has been getting harder to control.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"No. I ask because things of this caliber require a mutual agreement. What is it you can offer me in return? If that is if I take him and train him. I haven't agreed yet."

Raina knew Dawn was already making mental notes to send seekers out on the cartels and other thugs who thought to run free reign. She wasn't going to allow it. Precious control and lives were in the balance.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
The doctor shrugged, "That is a bad negotiation tactic. It would go a lot smoother if you just tell me what you want." The doctor didn't like wasting time and it irritated him that he showed his hand as far as what he wanted from Raina and wasn't given anything in return. "How about this, if you are in fact wasting my time with this, the information I just gave you will cost you. Instead I'll throw my support behind the Cartels. Do you think they would be playing these games with me? Or you could just tell me what you want and we can skip the guessing game."

The doctor was powerful, if he put his support behind the Cartel he would make them strong to take over the country. Then it wouldn't matter what Raina could do as the four aces of the Cartel were already in Japan and they were going to trouble to keep in check as it was. "So my offer now is this, you make him a member of Yakuza and Miss Rushia trains him personally. That for the information I just gave you. It's a fair trade."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"It's not bad negotiations. It's asking to see what the other is capable of. Try peaceful negotiations before bullying. It's much more helpful."

She glared at him and sighed. These men and their brass balls. They were all human and woukd all bleed red in the end.

"He won't be a member because he has loyalty to you but I will agree to train him in return for the information and any future information you have regarding the cartels. How does that sound?"

Dawn wouldn't be training with him yet. She had issues that needed taken care of prior to training someone but Raina would work with that later.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dr. Kojima shrugged, "I'll try to remember that next time." Then she spoke about not making him Yakuza because of his loyalty. "You don't have to worry about his loyalty, it is only to himself as is most members thatbare involved in criminal organizations. "He's only doing this for me because I promised him that I'll try to get rid of whatever is inside him so he could have peace, but he will follow your orders without question. The reason I want him to be a member is because I want him to go through whatever initiation new members go through and help him establish connections to people that don't involve him crushing their skulls."

"As far as the information goes I will make myself available on the front provided it doesn't interfere with my research." Dr. Kojima had a lot of information and a lot of connections, but all that ever mattered to him was his own research. The info and connections he had in the underworld were a means to an end and nothing more. "So, if those terms are agreeable I would like a word with his instructor."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"So we are working on social skills as well as fighting skills," Raina clarified. She resisted the urge to rub her eyes and tell.the doctor that he needed help in communicating and not being an ass.

"Well do the initiation and his loyalty will be mine. What I ask will supersede whatever you want him to do. If he doesnt listen, them measures will be taken," she warned them both.

She nodded . Information was alwaus needed and she wasmt expecting him to do whatever she wanted whenever. The doctor was swearing loyalty, just the blind man.

"You can talk to us both. Dawn won't be the only one training him," she told him.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"That's fine, the only thing I need him for is to perform tests on him such as blood work and taking DNA samples. He's my research subject so the only time he'll be dealing with me is once a month when I run my tests." The doctor didn't need him as a loyal soldier, just as a research specimen.

When Raina told him that he could speak to them both he shrugged, "Very well, I just wanted to make it clear that he is my specimen, and that I have no problem with punishing him physically, you can even torture him if he gets put of line, but do not let him die."

Frucht was about to speak as he opened his mouth, but then he changed his mind and closed his mouth instead. As if he believed speaking now might be out of turn, being to Dr. Kojima's side the doctor didn't even notice that Frucht wanted to say something.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Raina and Dawn watcjed the man. Neither held mucj trust for him and the unknown. He would be placed in a house away from the main house. Everyone lived normal lives except for when they were needed.

"We wouldn't torture him. We punish in different ways. The only.way he'd be tortured is if he turned on us and tried to hurt us," Raina said.

Dawn noticed her wanted to speak but didn't. It made her curious as to why. But she would watcj him.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
The doctor shrugged, "Well torture or don't, I don't care what you donwith him besides training him and developing his powers." The doctor smiled and he was definitely both a threat and an asset. All anyone had to know that his motives were clearly for himself and his experiments and besides that he would give loyalty to those to helped him with his experiments. In this case Raina would gain him as an ally, or at least not as an enemy.

"At least we have an agreement. I will give you any more information as I obtain it provided it doesn't interfere with my research." The doctor gave them a wave and turned to the man he was leaving with them. "Only kill when they order you to." He told him before leaving. As he left there was a flash of energy from behind his bandages. It was the kind of energy that would make someone's hair stand up on the back of their neck, like a response to what the doctor said before leaving him there.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dawn hissed at the flash of magic. She hated it and how it made her feel. Her guard was up on this man. Somethi f smelled off and she didn't know what it was.

Raina studied the man. "Well settle you in a room and have Adrianna come do a physical. She does a lot of work for me and I want to make sure your training regime is suited to your needs."

She had no idea that Frucht and Adrianna knew one another from school. What the two.had in common was Germany.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Frucht said nothing as he stood still listening to Raina, although his head moved slightly at the mention of Adrianna's name. It rang familiar to him, but that was a time before, before he gave in to the desires of the thing that lived inside of him. Even still he didn't move or speak, as if waiting for his orders.

Frucht had adapted to servitude, first for Gale, then Suzaku, and secretly for Dr. Kojima. Now he was given a new master to serve, Raina. He was good at being a servant, at least until he was kept from being able to feed the darkness. It was something that he wondered if he could do while in the service of his new master, however he dare not speak unless asked to. It was something that he learned in his years following Gale.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The two women looked at one another, unsure as to what.to do next. Was he mute? Or maybe so scarred that he couldn't talk?

"Within these walls, you are able to speak your mind freely and let us know if there's anything you need or desire," Raina informed him. "Dawn, please call Adrianna."

Dawn nodded and stepped off to the side. She could see and hear furcht and Raina, but she could speak to Adrianna privately.

"Are there any amenities you desire right now?" Raina asked.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Frucht nodded, "I need to kill." Those four words he spoke them very carefully. To him, killing was a necessity, something he needed to do. It was to him as important as eating or sleeping. "When can I kill? Who can I kill?" Frucht was a dangerous man, but at the moment he seemed in control. His need to kill arose from his need and want to stay in control of his own being. He figured that he would hurt and kill regardless but at least if he did it then he could choose his victims instead of it being whoever was unlucky enough to be around him when that thing took over.

He still stood still however and despite his recent words it was obvious he didn't talk much and when he had it was with a thick German accent. He was a man that spent his life in darkness, that killed without remorse and without hesitation. It was obvious that he had a darkness inside of him one that was never understood by normal people.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Raina narrowed her eyes at him. This was going to be tricky for them. He needed to kill? No one needs to kill. There is a want and a desire. Bit never a need.

"There is no such thing as a need to kill and there won't be any killing in my house," Raina said. "Before we get to my house, though well be stopping at Adrianna's. Are there any clothes or other physical things you may need?"

Dawn understood the need to kill. She had needed to kill to survive once. Only.the strongest survived and she was one of the strongest to come out of her lab.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Frucht stood silent again. Even at Raina's question. She didn't understand, how could she? How could anyone understand him. The closest one that did was Gale and now he was dead. He spoke once more, "I need to kill." Again there was a flash of energy from behind his bandages again. Frucht said nothing else as be stood there, the evil beneath the surface wanting to get out, wanting to cause mayhem. For Frucht it was most certainly a need.

He was quiet about everything other than his need to kill. Food was easy to get, most people would happily bring him food but very rarely would they allow him to kill. The only one that let him fully indulge in his need to kill had been Gale. Of course the consequence for him not killing, for him not satisfying that need were what had created his black room, the place where he would torture people without mercy and without conscience.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Raina sighed and shook her head. This would take time. He was a danger to everyone and she was beginning to ponder if she had made the right decision.

"Adrianna is ready for us, " Dawn announced as she glared at him. "And stop flashing that power. It's fucking annoying." It made her agitated and it was probably the worst thing for her.

Raina nodded. "Fucht, were getting in the car and leaving. Is that Alright?" She wasn't going to question him about his needs anymore.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Frucht listened to Dawn and then to Raina. "Doctor didn't let me kill for week. I..." He paused again as the flash of energy behind his bandages grew stronger, something trying to gain control as it was made obvious with his next words coming with two different voices at the same time, "I (He) need (needs) to (to) kill (die)" The second voice that spoke was demented sounding, like a demon from another world.

"Let (Let) me (me) kill (out) your (pathetic) enemies (mortals)" The need to kill rose up more and more as he was deprived of it, and while he said it had only been a week the truth was he didn't have a great concept of time as it had been about two months since he last killed and he was now losing what power he had on this thing inside of him.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Raina looked at him as Dawn went on alert. They didn't like what they were hearing. The separate voices made for a creepy thing and the power just seemed to increase. What they hell had the doctor given them.

"No." Raina was stearn. "You will listen. There will not be any killing done today. We are not assassins or blood hungry people. If you can't control yourself, Dawn will knock you out and you will be cuffed until Adrianna clears you."

Dawn could do it a but she knew Adrianna wouldn't like seeing the man like that. However her priority was Raina. The doctor could kiss her ass.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Frucht listened but didn't like the answer, he needed to kill someone anyone. "Please (Oh?) let (You're) me (begging) kill. (now?)" Frucht's shoulder length red hair began to shorten, as if the hair was slowly being sucked back into his scalp. He was losing control. "I (I) can't (can't) hold (hold) him (him) much (much) longer (longer)" The second voice was mocking him now. It seemed now that the best course of action would be for Dawn to knock him out.

His skin began to change color as well slowly going from a fair shade to black as midnight, the darkness was literally trying to control him. What the doctor had given them was a man that lacked the control over the darkness inside of him, a man in need of guidance as well as a weapon to kill the enemies that were invading their lands.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dawn moved as he changed. She used her electricity from her lightning to electrocute him into unconsciousness. She was prepared for the worst.

Raina sighedas Dawn knocked him out. This was not how she imagined this being. Next time she was shooting the doctor in the head.

Adrianna was preparing a room for the new person she'd be investigating for Raina. As a doctor, she protected people and tried.to.not kill. And she had a fair share of blood on her hands. More than Stephen knew about. More than she wanted him to know about.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Frucht was knocked out by the electricity from Dawn. When he was his hair and skin went back to normal and the energy that was behind his bandages disappeared. His consciousness drifted out and his mind entered a dark place with the other force inside of him. Hello boy. Where is my blood, pain, death? You can't keep me satisfied as you are. You're a dog, obeying your master and when you fight back you get kicked on your ass.

Frucht's mind normally fought back be he was losing control of his body to this being. What's wrong? You agreed to this to kill those sinners, now give up and become vessel, at least until I find one that is worthy of my power. Maybe by then they'll be ready to slit your throat. Ear to ear. His actually body did nothing as his mind reverted to a weakened state, the other force inside of him wanting to run the show. Frucht knew that the amount of death he would have to deliver would need to be great. He wasn't sure if he would be able to do that, to give this force what it wanted to silent it, not now, not with his new master.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Business District · Next Topic »
Add Reply