Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Desperation; Chibi
Topic Started: Nov 22 2017, 12:39 PM (386 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm was a young man that had done bad things in his past, but now nothing really seemed to matter to him other than the fact that he had fallen in love. However recently he had received something, something that could change his life. What he wa.ted though wasn't anything like what he received, so now he was in a cafe waiting for Tianna.

Tianna to him was the girl he had fallen in love with. Of course he was keeping a secret from her. That secret was that he had lost his money and for over a year now he had been making ends meet with petty crime and odd jobs. What he received though was something that could get him wealth and power again, but all he really wanted was for Tianna to want him, for her to tell him to stay with her, to forget about having money and power and for them to be together. Or if she did want him to go and pursue that money and power he would want her to want to go with him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tianna was a happy unicorn mucj older than what she looked. She was currently meeting a young man. He was much younger than her. Humans would classify her as a predator. She was just a creature with longevity. As a unicorn, she lived for much longer than a human.

Her white hair was braided with a silver ribbon threaded through it. Her long hair could sometimes be aggravating but it was manageable. Her violet eyes were bright as she sauntered into the cafe and spotted the guy that was interested in her.

"Wil!" She cried as she skipped to the table.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm stood up to greet Tianna. "It's good to see you again." He gave her a hug before sitting bacl down at the table. He spoke his words softly, there was clearly something on his mind. He wasn't good at hiding his feelings from Tianna. "Please sit, there is something I want to tell you." Tianna already would have known that in Wilhelm's past he had done bad things, but since meeting her he had been trying to be better.

He was going to tell her everything, about how he was poor, about the opportunity that was presented to him, and of course that he loved her. He wanted her to stop him from taking the opportunity to gain money and power, he didn't want to go back to the life he was living before meeting her, but if she didn't accept him he would have to do it, because in the end having to resort to small crimes was something he didn't want to do anymore to avoid living on the streets.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Good to see you as well."

Tianna hugged him and settled in the chair. Her dress was long sleeved and a soft green in color. She actually could have passed for an angel if she wanted too.

"Is everyhtning alright Wil?"

She was monogamous with him simply because that was how humans were. Unicorns weren't always monogamous and she had played with Ryfe on several occasions before Wil came into the picture. So this form of talking and mannerisms were different to her.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm always thought that Tianna was the most beautiful woman he had ever met. He has thought that since the first time they met. "Well, I guess that depends." He looked at Tianna in the eyes, "I have been keeping a secret. The truth is, I'm poor. I've been having to resort to petty crime and odd jobs just to stay off the streets for a while now." He hoped that Tianna wouldn't reject him as he placed a letter and a one way ticket to Rome.

"Then I revived that letter and that ticket." The letter was a vague job offer and the employer wanted to interview him in person, but it was obvious that it must have been someone in a shady business as there was no name in the letter and only a meeting spot. "Tianna... I love you, I have from the moment we met." He never did anything wrong to hurt Tianna, he now had only done small crimes just so he wouldn't be homeless, but if he took this opportunity it was possible they would never see each other again, he wanted to know if Tianna loved him back.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tianna tilted her head and then he said out everything before her. He was poor...that didn't bother her in the least. The secrets did though. He loved her but he had hidden things from her.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have asked for you to stay in the Grove," she said. "You wouldn't have been homeless then."

She was upset knowing he hadn't been honest with her. Tianna was tackling one issue at a time. Did she love him? She really didn't know because she wanted to explore their relationship more.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"I didn't want to trouble you. I had already caused enough trouble and I didn't want to be a burden." He spoke truthfully, honestly, which wasn't something he would have done years ago. He looked at Tianna, he desired acceptance, to be loved or at least wanted. He had nothing else, he had started a war and while he had lost it seemed to have opened up Pandora's box in the underworld. Now he wanted nothing to do with that part of his life.

He closed his eyes and dropped his head forward, he was young and reckless through his life, so much of it had been a waste of time in the end, trying to avenge his parents and coming up empty handed. Right before the end there he had met Tianna. Now she was like his one glimmer of hope, the one that could stop him from returning to that life, to stop him from going to Rome and taking this job.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"You wouldn't have been a burden by any means. You did bad things and continued to do them to survive when you could have just asked for help. How do I know you won't resort to petty crime to continue to survive?"

She was actually aggitated by this all. She wanted him to be truthful. He had resorted to it instead of trusting her. How could she trust him to not do it again?

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm shook his head, "Back then, we had only been together once, I... was afraid you would hate who I was... I hated who I was." Then he pointed to the letter and the ticket to Rome, "And now, I've been sentenced to die." Things were complicated for Wilhelm. He didn't have a place where he fit in, and Tianna was right, he continued to do bad things to survive.

"Whoever sent this to me, they were smart enough to track me down despite my living like a ghost." It was one of the reasons he didn't try to get a regular job, because if he did he would be found, either by enemies or former allies that wanted him dead. However this person had found him anyway. What Wilhelm believed was that this left him with two choices, one was to accept the invitation, leaving Japan and working for whoever sent the letter, and it was obvious that he would be involved in many more bad dealings. The second choice, the one he would want, to leave the criminal underworld entirely, but for that he was only willing to do that if Tianna was there with him. "Do... you want me to... go?"

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Hate is formed through deceit and mistrust. You weren't completely open even though I showed you something that could get me killed."

She had shown him that she was a unicorn and killed all the time. Tianna had trusted him.basically with her life.

"Of Course I don't want you to go but that choice is yours to make. You must chose if you want to go."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm looked at Tianna. "I don't want to go. I... want to stay with you." He didn't know if she would now if she didn't trust him, he felt like his world was falling apart all over again. There were tears forming in his eyes as he was filled with regret. In the end, despite all his posturing and his tough guy act he was still childish.

Wilhelm was a mess, but he had never done anything that would put Tianna in danger, and he did love her despite making a mistake. But now he was sure that she wouldn't accept him, not anymore and the future scared him now because of that thought. He didn't want to be alone and she was the only one he ever opened up to even a little bit.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Then don't go. Stay here with me. Indont know what the future holds for you but it can't be good if you go. But I refuse to make the decision for you. You are a young adult. It's time to act like it."

It was a bit harsh but she needed to say something to him. She was older then he was and felt the need to remind him that he shouldn't be childish .

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm looked at Tianna, "Will you let me stay with you?" He asled, his voice soft and broken, he had been putting himself through hell, living with regret and knowing that Tianna didn't know if she could trust him hurt. He wanted her to love him like he loved her, he wanted to change, to not be a bad person anymore, but he honestly didn't know how to change. His life had been dedicated to avenging his parents and he did many evil things to gain power to be able to accomplish that goal and it was all foolish. He had lost any semblance of a normal childhood long ago when he was drowning in hate.

Now, Tianna was right. He was a young adult and he had to stop being childish. He wanted Tianna, her affection. To him it helped, he could see his life and the world from a different angle, he could put his trust in her, but if she didn't want him, he was afraid he would go back to that other world. He was afraid he would return to the person that would poison an entire Russian prison just to kill one man with his own hands.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Let me see if you can stay in the grove. I'll help you get on your feet but I think some things need to be changed before we get any more tangled up together. I want you to be the man you want to be, whether it's for my sake or yours. But I'll be right by your side while we figure everything out."

Tianna wanted to be with him but he needed to work on himself before they could fully commit on being together. She wanted him to work towards rebuilding everything.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm listened to Tianna and nodded. He had a lot of growing to do, to find his place in the world, one that wasn't surrounded in death and violence. "I do love you, you know that right?" He spoke softly. "When can we go there?" He said as he picked up the ticket to Rome and ripped it up. He wanted Tianna, he wanted to put his trust into her and try to live his life without having to resort to crime.

Wilhelm was a talented young man and it was possible for him to easily find a place in this world outside of being a criminal. He spoke five languages and was able to learn things very quickly. If he put his mind to it there were plenty of things that he could do with his life that didn't revolve around violence.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yes I know that," Tianna said, "but I want you to become a good man on your volition. You have the potential to do great and good things in life."

She slipped on her cocoa that the waitress brought. It was warm and smooth.

"We go after you eat something and I speak to my herd mother. She won't let you in until I speak to her. It's one way we keep out the ones that mean harm to us."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm nodded. "I'll order a sandwich to eat here." He told her and then called the waitress over. He placed his order for just a basic turkey and cheese sandwich. Wilhelm was really good at eating small amounts of food, he certainly had the skills to survive out in the wilderness if need be.

Outside the cafe there were a group of men conversing amongst themselves. "That's him, Mr. Sokolov. He looks, younger than I expected."

"Who's that sitting with him? His girlfriend?" Another man asked as they were only watching the cafe with their peripheral vision, so they wouldn't draw attention. These men were experts at what they did.

"Yeah, probably. If we can't get to him directly, we can take her instead." The first man said as there were just the two of them for now. "Let's keep an eye on them for a little while, see if they lead us anywhere."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Do you wamt anything else? You can eat as much as you like!"

Tianna herself ordered a chocolate muffin to eat while he did. She didn't eat meat. In fact she stayed far from it. She was a vegetarian after all.

"You know you'll have to buy meat to eat. We won't have any at the Grove."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm thought about it for a second, "I should be fine, I don't eat much to begin with and I can just eat fruits and vegetables there." He really wasn't a picky eater, and he was capable of surviving on small amount of food. He knew entirely how his body worked and what he needed to survive and he could easily give up meat. "Are there nuts at this place?" He asked more concerned with just gaining protein while there. When his sandwich was brought to him he began to take a few bites of it.

Outside the cafe one of them men sighed. He wore a forest green coat and a black baseball cap. "This is sooooooo boooooooring. Why can't we kill him now?"

"We can't because of a few reasons. One, we would cause a panic and have the local PD up our ass. Two, his identity would become known and that could be bad for us if they can track where he had been and all of his dealings. Three, it could draw the attention of the Yakuza. Shall I go on?" The other man asked.

"No, please just shut up. Your voice is annoying." He replied as they continued to watch Wilhelm and Tianna from outside using their peripheral vision.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"You should always have a fully belly!"

Tianna a giggled at her excitement and nodded. They had everything but meat. How else did horses get their protein.

"Of course! We need our protein as well. How else would we get it?"

A chocolate brownie was set in front of her because that was what she ordered. She had a huge sweet tooth.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
When Tianna said he should have a full belly he laugh and then joked, "You're trying to make me fat." He was a lost more light hearted when she was smiling and giggling. He may have done bad things in his life but it was clear that we wasn't a bad person, he had this other side to him that was able to joke and smile. It was a side of him that only Tianna had seen, one that he only showed her. "Can I kiss you?" He asked her a little sheepishly.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Well you need a little fat on you," she teased him. "It makes it easier to snuggle with."

She slipped her cocoa and enjoyed her brownie. It waz delicious and she found herself wamting more.

"Once You eat all your food," she winked at him. She's used kisses to make him eat more food.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm smiled as Tianna teased him about his weight. He took another bite of his sandwich chewed and swallowed it before asking. "So, if I finish all my food, would you like to snuggle and make out?" He loved Tianna and he wanted nothing more than to be with her, to be affectionate with her. He then took another bite from his sandwich, he was.almost halfway done with it.

Outside the cafe the two men were still talking to each other. "We'll need to find out who that woman is and we'll need to begin setting up a trap for Sokolov. Of they don't come out soon, we'll have to risk sending you in to get more intel on the girl."

"Yeah, yeah. At least doing that won't be as boring as just waiting out here." The other man responded.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tianna giggled. "I suppose we can do that. But not for long because I have a shift at Elena's bakery. I don't want to let her down now that all her employees are with child!"

She loved all things adorable and cute so this information had her lighting up and squealing with delight. Pregnant women were sacred and gave off the most alluring aura.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm thought for a second, "They are all pregnant? Does she need extra help there?" He asked her, seeing an opportunity to get at least hopefully a part time job. And he would get to do a job that didn't involve stealing or shooting someone. He was going to turn his life arpund, he was going to throw his all into it and trust Tianna with his life. Of course that still didn't take away from the fact that he wanted to snuggle and make out with Tianna so he began to eat his sandwich a little more quickly, taking a bite, then another before chewing.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She nodded. "Storm helps and is pregnant. Adara is a single mom and just gave birth a few months ago. She not pregnant but she still needs time to breastfeed Kita. Felicia os pregnant. Though I don't think she really works there anymore. Elena is the main person and I know she's done having kids but she still needs help since she's the business is growing."

Tianna drank more of her cocoa and giggled. "I'm sure she could use the help but I am not sure you'd look good in the uniform. She may make you a stock boy.'

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm shrugged, "That will be fine, but if I can help out I will." He told Tianna and then took the last few bites of his sandwich. He was kinder, and he was now trying a little more. Not to mention if he wanted to live like he used to with power an money obtained through violence then he would have met with Tianna at all. He would have just gone to Rome and pursued that dangerous life. He didn't want that, not anymore. He only wanted Tianna, to live with her, to love her, to be loved by her. That was all he wanted, he no longer desired money, at least not the dirty money that he was accustomed to.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"We can go after we leave here," she said and finished her cocoa. "Do you need anything else to eat?"

She wanted to make sure he was full and didn't need any more food. Fretting over him was something she would.be doing.

"I can get you something else."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm shook his head, "I'm full, thank you." He said and then stood up from the table. "What I do want is that kiss you promised." He said with a childish grin. Wilhelm was a strange one, he was both childish and matured, he someone that committed himself fully to whatever it was he did. Now he was going to commit himself fully to living a normal non violent life, one where he didn't do bad things, a life that he could life with his held held high, and one that he hoped he'd get to share with Tianna.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tianna giggled and stood. Instead of giving him the kiss she promised, she went and paid for their food. Moving back to him, she kissed his cheek.

"Gotta catch me now," she told him and skipped out the door. She could be very playful at times.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm smiled brightly as Tianna told him he had to catch her now and he ran after her as they went outside. She was playful and he was happy. He missed her a few times but when she ran onto the grass he finally got her, wrapping his arms around her before slipping onto the grass. They were on a hill and began to roll down. Once they were at the bottom still on the grass Wilhelm smiled brightly at Tianna as she was on top of him right now and he was on his back. "I caught you."

The two men that were observing watched them run out of the cafe until they rolled down the hill. "Deploy the drone, we'll follow for a while, hopefully they lead us somewhere." One of them said as the other one moved to the van that they drove there in and laughed a small drone. It was a common civilian model and it was discrete. Even if it was spotted it would be impossible to tell what it's true purpose was.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tianna was good at the game of chase. She danced back and forth out of his reach until he caught her. There was a yelp and a giggle as he slipped and down the hill they went.

Cool grass from the weather and their scents mingled. Her long white hair splayed all around them and her lavender eyes danced with laughter.

"Yes you did. What are you gonna do about it?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm smiled as Tianna asked him what he would do about it now that he caught her. He leaned his head up and kissed her lips. It was a sweet more innocent kiss, not with they fiery sexual desires but with a deep love. Then he spoke again, "How's that?" He wanted Tianna to love him like he loved her, for them to be together. He knew that he actually wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, although he also knew it would be too strange to propose to her because normal people had relationships for years before taking that step.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tianna giggled after he kissed her. It was soft and sweet. They had had more passionate kisses but that was left for another time. However she smiled down at him and rolled off him.

"It was great as usual." She stretched. "Do you need any essentials?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wilhelm smiled at Tianna, he loved her and just being with her was all he wanted. "I don't really have anything so really the only thing I would need is soap and maybe shampoo." He was the kind of person that valued hygiene. Even now that he was essentially homeless he still didn't smell. That was because he would specifically make arrangements and spend what little money he had in order to clean himself.

One of the two guys looking at the camera feed from the drone. "Well, they are definitely an item. Not too sure who the woman is but she should make an easy target to bring Wilhelm to us. Once we got him we can release the girl." They were going to go with a kidnapping plan. "Send the photo and see if we can get a positive ID on the girl."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She wrinkled her nose. "No toothbrush or paste?! Eewwww! I can't believe I kissed you! You haven't brushed away your.cooties!"

Tianna was teasing him as she giggled. She was a rather clean unicorn. Of course she was pure white too.

The men would find very little on her except what was on her student ID. Her info as hidden for a reason.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Blue Lagoon Cafe · Next Topic »
Add Reply