Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Missing him; Sting
Topic Started: Dec 22 2017, 01:23 PM (1,536 Views)
Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tsuda was in his room. Felicia dumped them both for Hunter and while that hurt he could see it. But Seig had disappeared and he hadn't realized just how much he had fallen in love with the other man. He had been crying for days. Felicia said he had been taken to another dimension and there was no way for him to reach him.

He wouldn't see anyone he barely ate. He had lost the one person that had let him in let him love him. Felicia had never even really done that. Sure he would eventually let her in as a friend but to lose love like this. It was worse then dying because every breath was filled with jagged glass.

If only there was a way to get him back...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
A portal opened up in Tsuda's room and out walked Sieg's grandfather. "Well, you look like shit." He said as he looked at Tsuda. "You know, I've been thinking lately, you know what would be fun? A game. Do you like games, Mr. Morimoto?" Then two more portals opened and two more of Sieg's grandfather came through. Then suddenly his gray hair turned blonde and his body shifted. He now looked like he was twenty five or twenty six. He looked so similar to his grandson and it was clear where Sieg's looks came from.

"I love games, and I thought of a fun one. But then the question came to mind, do you love my grandson?" He was curious, to see if there was a game to be played or if he was wasting his time. Sieg's grandfather had a deep hatred for the world, for all life in it and he was seemingly destroying Sieg's life for a reason that nobody quite understood. His motives were blurred and his behavior was psychotic to say the least.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tsuda jumped as a portal opened in his bedroom. He wiped his eyes as a good looking and familiar looking older man appeared. He swallowed as he was asked if he liked to play games. He had an idea of who this was.

"Sometimes if the prize is worth it." he answered. He watched the other forms de-age and yes he was handsome like Sieg. He could see similar features in their faces. Tears slid down his cheeks as he thought of the one that he truly wanted to see.

"I love games, and I thought of a fun one. But then the question came to mind, do you love my grandson?"

"With everything I am. I have been mourning his loss and the pain he must be going through. He lost two people he loved. One would still have him. I would still have him." he said sounding hopeful.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Well, what if the prize was Sieg's life?" He asked as all two of him moved to sit dowm, one on his bed and one in a chair. The other one, the one that was talking stayed standing. "But the game we play needs to be difficult. You know the harder the game the more satisfying the ending."

He had a weakness for games, and he was going to set the rules, but he still needed to give Tsuda all the details. "So, tell me how far you're willing to go to save my grandson. Would you sell your soul to the darkness to be with him?" He wanted to know how much Tsuda would be prepared to do in order to save Sieg. He honestly did care for Sieg in a twisted sort of way, but he was willing to do whatever it took to make his dream a reality.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tsuda listened wary of the old man. After the machinations he used to make Seig and Felicia sleep together he refused to take him lightly. He nodded along as he rattled off about games.

"What game is worth playing if it is easy? If Seig is the prize I would do anything to win it." He said standing and looking his grandfather in the eyes. He was not going to shy away from this, not when it was his heart on the line.

Tsuda felt like he could breathe for the first time in days. As small as it was he had hope. To save him I would sell my soul to you if I had to."
Edited by Panda Doll, Dec 22 2017, 08:03 PM.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg's grandfather smiled, "You may very well regret those words. Because if you fail this game, it won't be your life that is lost, at least not directly. If you win, Sieg is freed and you can be together, but if you lose, I will kill Sieg in front of you." The other two copies of his grandfather were chuckling separate from the main one.

"If you agree, then you will be given three missions of my choosing, you will accomplish them in the manner I deem acceptable and in the time frame you are given." Then after that two more portals opened up and out walked two more copies. One holding two glasses and the other holding a bottle of champagne. They opened the champagne and poured it into the two glasses. The champagne had been chilled. "The game begins after we drink, a toast to the future."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I have a condition or two and they are small ones...allow me one day with him before the game begins and two I get one assistant of my choosing for each mission to be named up front. Please that is all I ask and I will agree to play the game." he was desperate for any leg up.

Sweat was breaking out along his back at the thought of Seig dying. He needed to see him, to hold him, to explain that everything would be alright. He would make sure of it. He was willing to do whatever it took to make this right for a man that must feel like he lost everything.

"Is that acceptable?" He asked holding the glass.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg's grandfather laughed, "Very well, as long as the three missions are completed to the exact specifications then it really doesn't matter." Sieg's grandfather smiled before speaking again, "As for the one day, it will be allowed but within the other dimension, "You'll be completely alone with him for twenty four hours, then the game will begin."

He was confident, besides that, the rules of the game were now set and Tsuda held Sieg's life and freedom in his hands. "Cheers." He said taking his glass and drinking it down. Then the other copies disappeared and a portal opened up behind the one that had just drank the champagne. "You ready to go now?"

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Then we are agreed." he said and drank the bubbling drink. It had never been his favorite. He knew he just made one hell of a dark deal but for Seig he would see it through. He could free his love from this maniac forever. Nothing says "hey I love you." than earning his love's freedom.

Tsuda stood and went to the bathroom really quick and shaved and washed his face which was red from crying. He didn't want to look homeless when he saw Seig again.

"I am ready." he said and walked through the portal into another dimension.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg's grandfather watched and waited and then Tsuda was ready and he walked into the portal. The portal closed behind Tsuda, that one was to take him to Sieg. The grandfather stood alone in the room and looked at his empty glass. "Not the best, six out of ten." He said to himself before opening another portal to somewhere else and walking through it.

Tsuda would see the place where Sieg had spend most of his time. It was a dark void of a place, however there was a faint light and the sound of metal clanking together. It was Sieg working at a forge. He wore no shirt and torn up pants. His hair was a bit longer than it was when Tsuda had last seen him, but that was it besides the fact that now that he was working with the forge he had more muscle than before. His already perfect physic becoming stronger and more solid than before. There was black dirt on him from the smoke of the forge. He hadn't noticed anyone else there yet as he hit a hammer against the red hot iron of the sword he was making.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tsuda let his eyes adjust to the dark. The rhymic sound of metal on metal led him deeper and deeper into the gloom. He froze staring at the image of Seig looking like a forge god. He walked closer.

Tsuda had gotten leaner with a haunted but beautiful look to his rumpled clothes and shadowed eyes. He slowly walked forward into the fire's light. He wanted to throw his arms around him but...hot metal was not pleasant.

"Seig!" he called out trying to get his attention.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg heard his name called but he didn't immediately recognize who, not that he was expecting company. He pulled up the red hot blade and pointed to towards the voice, the metal lighting the darkness. "Who's there?!"

Then he squinted his eyes and saw Tsuda. "Tsuda? Is that you?" He asked as he put the blade down onto the anvil before moving closer to get a better look. Sieg had torn up leather boots, he had them in this place the last time he was here. But his old apron was destroyed so he had a few burn marks at a closer look of his chest. "How? How did you get here?" He asked softy, having no idea of what his grandfather was planning.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He ran forward pulling him into a tight hug. "I made a deal...with your grandfather...he came to me wanting to play a game. I do three things for him and you are free...I fail...you die." He said. "I couldn't leave you hear alone."

He leaned in and kissed him.

"I have 24 hours with you before the game begins." he said.

He knew Seig would be pissed most likely that he had agreed to anything that mad man wanted but how could he not? He had been so broken hearted the whole situation.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg listened to Tsuda and when he threw his arms around him and kissed him he put his arms around him too and kissed him back. "Why would you do that? What's stopping him from making do something terrible? He's insane." Sieg told him, although he was still overjoyed to see Tsuda.

Sieg didn't say anything after that, but he had clearly had a rough time. He had gotten his tears out already and had begun to focus on his metal working. "I... I am happy to see you again." He told him with a weak smile. He was like a shell of the person that had opened himself up to Tsuda. What had happened to him between him and Felicia haunted him, every time he ever thought of it destroyed him inside.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tsuda could see his pain. He felt it too when Felicia had left them both and more potently when Seig was taken from him. He held tried to get past it. He could see Seig was there with him.

"For you I would do anything. I love you Seig. More than you know. I couldn't stand being without you." he said stroking his face. "You would fight for me wouldn't you?" he asked with a brittle smile.

"We can do this Seig. You need to hang in their a little longer. I am freeing you from his madness." he said deadly serious.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"I love you too, and I would fight for you, but I can do anything from here." He said as he looked back at the forge. "All I can do is make more weapons, to kill that madman. Because as long as he is alive I will never see Felicia or our child again." He was still hung up on Felicia. She was his first love and it cut him yo his core that she never loved him back, that his feelings were never returned. Then there was an anger and hatred that was born for the man that Felicia's heart belonged to, second only to the hate he felt towards his grandfather.

He needed Tsuda, more than he knew. He needed that love, that support to get rid of that lonely feeling, to replace the feeling that he had been abandoned again. That part of him that was lost when he originally was put into this place had now been overshadowed by the idea that his feelings for Felicia never mattered to her, that she saw him more as someone that took advantage of her than a possible love interest. It had made him feel worse than garbage and even now it still tore through him.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I will get you out of here...just take a break with me for a day." he said with a warm smile. "We both need time to...get to know each other again." Tsuda was the light hearted one. He could shine through the darkness engulfing Seig if he could figure it all out in time.

"Come on love. Let's get some rest." he said kissing his shoulder and grinning. He loved how sexy he looked making weapons and boy did he. "Plus I am hungry...I have barely eaten since you left."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg nodded as Tsuda told him that he would get him out of here and Tsuda was right, he should take a break, after all time in this place meant nothing to him, but time with Tsuda held value to him. "I would like that." He told him when he said they should take some time to get to know each other again.

When Tsuda kissed his shoulder Sieg's face turned slightly red. He felt loved, "Tsuda! I'm all gross from the working the forge all day." He told him and then when he was told him that he hadn't been eating much he shook his head. "You need to eat to keep your strength up. Especially if you think you can beat the old man in his game." He told him and then a few faint lights were lit up in the darkness. They were by a table that was lit by candle light and there was food ready to eat for them. The place, this dimension was strange, it was so different from the real world.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Not the first time I kissed you when you were sweaty and all hot." He teased. He smiled as a table appeared with food for the both of them. He sat down and began to eat the shadowy smudges under his eyes looking a little bit better.

"I am sorry for not getting here sooner. No one would help me find a way. I even demanded that Red help cause she keep us. She got pissed and she said she couldn't. I tried everything I could and barely skeptic ate." He explained.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg listened to Tsuda. "It's okay, you're here now." He spoke softly. Talking about Felicia only brought unpleasant memories now. Sieg looked at Tsuda as he ate and Sieg also began to eat some of the food. There was everything anyone could imagine there, meats, fruits, vegetables, fish, it was strange like this had all been prepared beforehand.

"You need to stop beating yourself up. I don't want to see you in this state ever again." He was being vaguely threatening to him, but it was because he cared for Tsuda's health. He didn't like seeing him as weak as he was. "You need to promise me you'll eat more again and stop being so hard on yourself."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"It wasn't that I was beating myself up...I couldn't sleep without nightmares of you alone and sad. And my stomach was in knots from the stress and sorrow. Now that I am here...I am better." he said holding his hand. "I am glad he agreed to give us time together before the games."

Tsuda was afraid sure but there was no way he was willing to lose. If he did Seig died and if that happened Tsuda wouldn't be that far behind. He couldn't bare to be alone again. Now all he had to do was complete the three missions. He leaned across the table and kissed him slowly.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg kissed Tsuda back when he leaned across the table. Sieg was a bit worried about the game that Tsuda agreed to. "You need to be careful playing his game. When I was training under him he would have certain rules and if the rules were violated it would result in a punishment." Sieg told him, but he was a bit hopeful that Tsuda could beat the game that was in store for him.

"Also, I learned something from my time here. This place, is cut off from reality, from time itself. He's more than likely hundreds or maybe even thousands of years old. He's smarter than he looks and is always one step ahead. If you plan on playing his game make sure don't cheat in the game. I don't know what I would do if you got hurt." He told him before taking a few more bites of food.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He nodded. "I understand. How about a shower?" he suggested. They both smelled rather horrible and really shower time was an excellent time for fun. He could definitely use some after the last few weeks.

Meanwhile a young woman in the world was sitting alone stood up for the fifth time. She looked at her phone with a pained sigh. It was hard for her to date. One no full humans meta-humans or non-humans. And most guys in the the dating game were really not into her flinching every time he tried to touch her.

Time would pass in with the boys as they reconnected. The rules were changing as everyone's least favorite psycho paid them a visit. The game had begun and Tsuda was now playing for the highest stakes.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He nodded. "I understand. How about a shower?" he suggested. They both smelled rather horrible and really shower time was an excellent time for fun. He could definitely use some after the last few weeks.

Meanwhile a young woman in the world was sitting alone stood up for the fifth time. She looked at her phone with a pained sigh. It was hard for her to date. One no full humans meta-humans or non-humans. And most guys in the the dating game were really not into her flinching every time he tried to touch her.

Time would pass in with the boys as they reconnected. The rules were changing as everyone's least favorite psycho paid them a visit. The game had begun and Tsuda was now playing for the highest stakes.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg's grandfather had shown up with an envelope. In it were the instructions to bring the target back with him to Sieg. It had a rendezvous point to meet at for the portal to take them back here. The target was chosen at random, well sort of. He had been looking at her and decided that she looked bored and had snapped a quick Polaroid and wrote the first mission down. He gave it Tsuda early, interrupting the twenty four hours and telling him if he did it now that he would extend the time he had with Sieg and perhaps begin considering allowing him back here between missions.

The grandfather stayed with Sieg who was glaring at him. "What? Don't be mad at me. You know when the game is done you'll be happy... or dead." He said it with a lack of emotion, or rather it was more as of him being dead was a thought that made him happy.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tsuda looked at the girl. He knew her...sort of. He had been to Raina's club many times and he had seen this lovely girl sing. There was a longing in her voice that he recognized. He nodded. He needed help get her to sleep. If he could do that he could easily get her back here. He would keep her safe.

"I ask for the help of Ayumu the Baku." he said. He had met him hanging around Eden. She was friends with some of the Sasaki girls. He was also gifted with the power to make others sleep and to travel through dreams. He could help him with getting her safely Seig's realm.

Ayumu blinked as he stood in the shadows. "Well...this is new!" he said in a affable way. He looked at the boy. "Tsuda hey."

"I helped you get your son out of the labs. I need your help to bring this girl here. You owe me Ayumu." he said. She was the first key to freedom that they needed. "Vivia? Are you going to hurt her?" he demanded.

"No I just need her to hang out here with Seig and me for a while. Please help me...my love's life hangs in the balance. " he said looking tense. "Very well I will help you. After this I owe you no more favors." he said.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg's grandfather sighed, "Well whatever at least you'll get more time with Mr. Morimoto." The he looked at his wrist as if he were looking at a watch, "Well, would you look at the time, I'd love to stay here in this dark and dreary place, but I have important things to do." He told him before disappearing and only when he was gone did Sieg let out a sigh of relief.

Outside in the real world Sieg was meeting with a few people and he was getting ready for his plan. He planned on getting Sieg and Tsuda involved in a similar situation that he had put Sieg in with Felicia. Only this time it would be with a random person and it would make Tsuda involved as well. He knew there was room for a lot of failure with this plan, but he knew that love was fake and that this was the kind of thing that would make everything fall apart.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
They headed to the one place that they KNEW Vivia would be. The club. It was mostly empty it being early in the morning. He saw her sitting alone looking annoyed and sad. Tsuda could see that she was so lonely. Maybe this would be good for her too.

"Ready?" he murmured.

"Ever think of asking her. Maybe talking would work." he said.

"Let me take you to a shadowy dimension to hang out with two emotionally battered guys. Yeah that sounds good." He said looking at her. She was very different from Felicia. Tall and pretty her soft pink hair slid over her shoulder as she scowled at her phone.

"Please?"

"Fine." he walked up behind her and eased her to sleep. Vivia murmured something as she slumped over onto the table. Tsuda nodded and picked her up gently. "Thank you Ayumu." He said and walked to the portal and back to Seig.
Edited by Panda Doll, Dec 24 2017, 12:24 AM.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg was trying to figure out what his grandfather was planning, whatever it was couldn't be good. However, the thought of spending more time with Tsuda made him happy. He Then watched as a portal opened up and Tsuda returned with a tall young sleeping woman. "So, is the mission over?" He asked Tsuda as he moved.to help carry the woman, knowing that Tsuda hadn't been eating well before so his strength might not be all there.

Sieg held the young woman in his arms. "I guess I'll leave her on the bed until she wakes up. How will we explain this to her?" He said as he walked with her leading Tsuda to his bed that he had. It was two full sized mattresses stacked on top of each other. He laid her down on the bed. "She's gonna be mad when she wakes up. Sorry my lover kidnapped you but he's trying to earn my freedom from my lunatic grandfather."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I know I said the same thing to Ayumu when he said I should just to come here. Vivia looked so...lonely sitting there when he had her sleep." Tsuda said brushing her hair away from her face.

She stirred with a groan. She screamed as a hand was hovering near her face. "NO DON'T TOUCH ME!" she said scurring across the bed. She looked at his hand and then stopped. "Oh...your...Tsuda right? Eden's friend." She said looking up at him. "Yep. That's me and that is Seig." he said about the stern young man. She smiled at him. "Hello...sooooo why am I here?" She asked sitting up with a smile but there was such sadness in it.

"Well that is...I mean..."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg looked confused for a second, "Don't touch you? Why not?" He had already carried her on his arms to the bed and it wasn't like he was wearing a shirt. In fact the only thing Sieg had on were his torn up pants. Then she asked why she was here and Sieg was never one to lie to someone, "Well, Tsuda made a deal with a psychopath to complete three tasks and then he could earn my freedom. If he fails I die and bringing you here was his first task."

Then there was a faint light behind Sieg. "If your hungry there is food here, I still don't know how it gets here but it's been safe to eat and it's better than starving to death." The light behind Sieg was the table where food appeared and it set up again since the last time they had eaten. What they didn't know is that the drinks had been drugged and were waiting for them to consume it.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She sighed. "I have the ability to see a person's worst sin when they touch me. Well with humans anyway. Touch...scares me...and I also long for it. I lived most of my life without it." her voice was soft.

"Seig and I touched you while carrying you. Does it work in your sleep."

"Yes...no matter when I am touched it happens." she said. She reached out and touched Seig's arm. Nothing. Her clear blue eyes so like the sky looked up at him. He was immune. She reached for Tsuda. He let her touch his bare arm. Nothing. Her eyes were wide and a bright happy laugh came out of her. She lunged and hugged Seig.

"You have no idea...what it is like to not be afraid." she said. Tsuda picked her up around the waist which had her laughing. "Okay okay sorry...got excited there." she said as he set her down. "Eat something and like Seig said we are fighting for his freedom."

"Glad I could help. Now food would be good!" she said sitting at the table." she was relaxed and smiling.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg was surprised at Vivia's reaction and it made him blush slightly when she hugged him. Then the idea of food was brought back up which was good because Sieg wanted Tsuda to eat more anyway because of the weight he had lost. He wanted his lover to be healthy.

The table was lit by candles still and on the table was a lot of food and three glasses of wine. There was an open bottle of wine on the table for them to pour if they wanted more. Little did they know that the wine was going to be much stronger than normal.

"I guess we'll sit down and have some food." Sieg said with a smile as he pulled out the chairs for Tsuda and Vivia before pulling out his own chair and sitting down at the table.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Vivia pulled her hair back from her face. She put her phone on the table and lovely music began to play. "A meal is always better with music. I have such trouble with silence." she said smiling up at Seig as he settled to into his seat. Tsuda poured the wine and drank. None of them thought that a certain trick would be played twice.

Vivia was drinking sparingly but she felt it rush to her head. She was listening to the boys talk and she would chip in. For a kidnapping this was surprisingly pleasant. Her cheeks were flushed and she was flirting more and more...with both of them.

Finally with the wine going to her head fully she leaned over and kissed Seig...and then Tsuda with a sweet silly smile. "My first kisses..."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg was eating and drinking the wine, he was definitely having his fill, he was like a Viking in a way with his blonde hair and muscles and his appetite for food and drink. Then when Vivia kissed him and Sieg he felt the pheromones beginning to affect him from the wine. It was a familiar feeling for.

He was getting excited, more so than normal and despite this dreary place that he was his home lately. Sieg chuckled a bit, "I feel, strange." He said with grin and he reached over and pulled Tsuda to him and kissed him deeply, pushing his tongue into his mouth to dance with his, he didn't care that Vivia would be there watching.

When the kiss ended he then leaned over to Vivia, "Second kiss." That was what he said when he gave her lips and mouth the same treatment he had given Tsuda. When that kiss ended and with the subtleness of the Kool-Ail Man busting through a brick wall he asked Vivia, "You want to go to bed with us?"

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hours pass in the dark. Skin and sweat. Laughter and murmurs. They fell asleep in a pile of limbs.

Vivia woke warm and slightly sore as she shifted. She opened her eyes and saw a beautiful face sleeping in front of her. Tsuda...she was in bed with Tsuda...She shifted and felt soft breaths on her neck. She moved a little noting the twinge in her lower belly. Seig was behind her...as he had been at least once last night.

She rolled a little and kissed him in feathery kisses to his eyes and cheeks. She felt Tsuda's arms tighten around her belly.

"Mmmmmm good morning you two." she practically purred. She was so warm and content as she snuggled deeper into their arms.

"Morning Sugar." Tsuda chuckled.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg woke up slowly and rubbed his eyes as he fully woke up, "What happened?" Then he put it all together in his mind. The reason he felt that he knew what was happening to him the night before. "It... It happened again?" He spoke nervously, because the last time this had happened was when Felicia left him entirely, accused him of raping her and abandoned him and Tsuda both for Hunter.

There was a deep fear that Vivia would regret and hate him just like Felicia. Tsuda would understand why Sieg spoke his next words, "I'm sorry... I-I-I-I'm so sorry. I-I...I got all l-lightheaded and then I lost control." He assumed that the past was repeating itself, he had no idea that Vivia had enjoyed herself.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"You're sorry?" she asked confused. "What is there to be sorry for...I said yes loudly and multiple times...and begged for more. Seig...I enjoyed myself." she said rolling over fully to look him in the eyes. "Last night was an amazing experience and while I was a little fuzzy myself I know I would love to have a repeat."

"His grandfather drugged us...he hoped I am guessing you would freak out and run away making him feel even worse about himself. But...I don't think he accounted for you." Tsuda said. "He did it before to a woman we cared for and she didn't feel that happy about it after. She left us for someone else."

"Well that is fucked up..." she said. "Seig. You did not rape me. I am not mad. I enjoyed every minute of what you did to me. BOTH of you." she said holding his face. "Don't let him make you think different."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sieg looked at her and listened, he called down and then asked, almost innocently despite him being anything but innocent last night, "Will you... kiss me?" Felicia had always refused to kiss him, in fact the only kisses he had ever gotten from her had been stolen, in fact the only person before Vivia that had actually kissed him without him having to steal it was Tsuda.

It was so strange for him to ask for the loss even though she had told him already that she wanted the stuff that happened last night to happen again. Of course Sieg was always a bit odd, it was one of his quirks. He could be odd, loud, annoying even, but when it came down to it, he would put himself in mortal danger to protect what he cared about.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Didn't you feel me waking you with them? Like this." She peppered soft affectionate kisses all over his face before leaning in and kissing him softly. She was sweet and raunchy and genuine. Her kiss was firm and warm.

"There a kiss good morning.?

"What about me?" Tsuda murmured. She turned her head and his mouth pressed to hers. He broke away and kissed Seig good morning. It was a much different scene than the last time he had woken like this.

"Want me to make breakfast for us?" She asked.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Tokyo Apartments · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: