Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
We need to Talk; Chibi
Topic Started: Dec 26 2017, 10:15 AM (603 Views)
Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tsuda paced back and forth on the viewing platform. This mission...it could go so wrong so so wrong. He needed to talk to Red. She would know what to do. There had to be a way for them to all get through this without it going to war. He was shaking and pacing back and forth.

He had to steal Nora and head her over to be a science experiment to that Kojima guy... Fuck fuck fuck fuck. If he didn't Seig dies. He had to be able to do this or Seig died. He couldn't just smash and grab the child so he needed help. He had called Felicia and some of her friends. They might be willing to work with him. He was meeting them at the Tower for privacy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Felicia had tucked Nora away when Tsuda called. Only three people had witnessed her birth and only a few were allowed to keep her. She was majorily cautious and took no chances. Nora was protected.

She cleared the platform and watched the man who had begun to heal her before Hunter reappeared. Given more time she could have found a way to love both men deeply but things had happened differently.

"You called Tsuda?"

Her red hair touched her shoulders. Her green eyes shimmered. She wore leggings and a long hoodie. Boots covered her feet.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"We got a problem. A mutual one. Seig's grandfather." He said voice grim. "He came to me and offered me a game. I do three things for him. I do these things Seig is free of him forever. If I fail at any of them...he dies. I love him Red with all that I am and I couldn't leave him alone in that place. He WANTS us to fail. So the first message was kidnap a girl. She was very pretty. We should have know but he played the trick that got you pregnant on the three of us. Only...it backfired. Vivia loves us. Loves being with us. We like being with her. But now...oh god now..." he rambled stressed and scared as he paced. He didn't know what to do.

"He wants me to steal your daughter and bring her to him...if I don't do that I lose the man I love. What do I do Red? I am trapt in a horrible place." he said. "So I wanted to talk to you...maybe you have an idea on how this will work out for everyone." he said his blue eyes hopeful.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Her eyes narrowed as she became pissed off. The more she listened, the more she hated the grandfather more than she already did.

"Sieg's grandfather just needs to die. Before you came around, he was a pain in my side with Sieg. He started the wedge to push us apart. The rape was the ending point. We were drugged but neither would have agreed sober. But yes, he will do whatever he can to make sure you fail and he can keep Sieg under his control."

She crossed her arms and stared. "Vivia will be good with you guys. If it's the girl I've heard about from Kendra. But watch her, she may end up pregnant. I doubt any protection was used." She was speaking from experience.

"Nora is safe tucked away where I left her." This was the first time she had spoken to either man dive Sieg disappeared. "You fight back the best way you know how. Sieg needs to grow stronger. But the grandfather has got to die." She stepped to the glass and looked out it.

"I won't turn Nora over or let her be stolen. I don't trust his grandfather, " she said. She was thinking about what to do when her phone went off. She looked at it. It was a picture of kita holding a baby that looked alive. But message definitely said doll.

"He likes to clone things so why don't we take a page out of his book?"

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Fear burned down his spine. Yeah there had been lots of uh endings and no protection. Hopefully she was on the pill. She probably was. Yeah it would be fine. He focused back on Seig.

"It isn't about controlling Seig anymore. He wants him dead." he said looking scared. He didn't understand why the grandfather wanted his heir dead. It didn't make sense. Now Vivia's heart hangs in the balance as well.

"I won't turn Nora over or let her be stolen. I don't trust his grandfather. He likes to clone things so why don't we take a page out of his book?"

"What? How?" he asked hope sparking in his chest. He knew talking to her was the best move rather than going to steal the infant from the mother.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Felicia sighed. She had a lot of time to think during the pregnancy and early weeks.

"Killing Sieg will allow him to remain in power for longer. Tsuda, I believe that was always the end game. Our lives and Sieg's is all a game to him and he wants to see how many times he can win, " she sounded disgusted.

"Just go get some hair and blood from Sieg. I'm gonna talk to some one about a gift, " she said turning towards Tsuda. "I may not love Sieg but I don't wish him dead anymore than you do."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He ran forward and hugged her. "We need to make them think the blood is to make you think Nora died. Can you freak out enough?" he asked. This was a huge risk if they could pull it off then they would be free of him. All of them.

"I will get what we need from Seig, and a friend of both of ours that will help. She would do this and be able to keep the secret. Thank you Red. I thought I was screwed in like six ways." He said hugging. "You are giving us our life."

For the first time since the diner he felt like he could do this.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I don't know how my acting skills are but I can try," she told him. She umphed as she was tackled and hugged. She patted him on the back.

"I wouldn't say that. I'm just helping get rid of a pest," she said and stepped away. She reached into the pocket of the hoodie and produce a piece of paper.

"Its Nora's new born picture. Give it to Sieg."

Nora was dressed in a blue dress and tucked into a flower adorably. Her red hair was prominent but her green eyes were bright in curiosity.

Felicia hadn't given out pictures simply because of the threat Grandfather posed. But she felt as if Sieg needed something to help push him to where he needed.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Okay. I will go get what you need." he said. He kissed her cheek.

He stopped when she held out a picture. He took it and looked at the picture. "Oh Red...she is beautiful." he murmured. He would make sure Seig got it. He needed to know what his lovely little girl looked like.

He took the picture and headed for the elevator.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Thank you. She's got her dad's attitude at times, " she said with a laugh.

Felicia watched him leave with a bittersweet smile. She lined him and didn't want to see him hurt either. Pulling out her phone, she called Sadira first and asked her to meet her there before reaching out to Adrianna. Both were meeting her there. She hoped there was no spying eyes there.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sadie wandered onto the platform and smiled at Felicia. She listened to the whispers of several suicides that had jumped from the platform. She would work with them after chatting with her friend.

"Hello Felicia. How is the baby?" she asked hugging her friend. She wasn't alone though...as always...Gabe followed her protecting her and grounding her in the
real world instead of the world of the dead.

"Not that I dislike the view, why are we meeting here?" she asked.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Nora is good." She hugged Sadira and eyed the man behind her. "Who is he?"

"I am Gabriel. It's a pleasure."

Felicia stared at him and the Sadira. "We won't be speaking here. I just needed you to meet me here. We're waiting on Adrianna as well."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Oh then don't mind me." she said drifting off as she worked with a few spirits taking down messages. She helped them pass through to the afterlife. She looked like she was drifting further and further away.

The spirits and their whispers were her responsibility and yet dangerous to her. So many priestesses became lost to the spirit world only to haunt the world themselves. She was a lucky one. She had found Gabe to keep her from becoming lost to the dark.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adrianna appeared a few minutes later. She smiled at Gabriel and Sadira. "Hello," she said and looked at Felicia. "Everything alright?"

Felicia nodded. "I need you two to help. Let's head to Pixy. We're safe to talk there."

Adrianna nodded and moved towards the pixie. She took the red haired woman's hand. They were waiting on Sadira before they left.

"Sadira?" Gabriel called.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Hmm?" she said at his call. She turned her eyes unfocused and whispers filling the air around her. It was hazy like heat on asphalt in the summer. She slowly seemed to pull herself away and drifted toward him.

"We are going then?" she asked softly taking his. The warmth was grounding her skin being so cold after being in contact with the dead.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gabriel gripped her hand and pulled her close, wrapping a arm around her to warm her up. He looked at Felicia. "We are," he relayed and took Felicia's hand.

Felicia took them to Pixy and landed them in her living room. She let them sit down. Gabriel pulled Sadira into his lap as he settled on a chair.

"What's going on?" Adrianna adked as she settled down.

"I need a replica of Nora that acts and feels like a real baby." Felicia said.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sadira curled into his larger warmer body her brown eyes adjusting. She listened to what she needed but...what did that have to do with her? She was curious but quiet. She was never the talker that Thorn was.

She looked around the warm and sweet living room. "Why don't you bring Nora here? She would be safe here...and why am I here?" she asked finally coming back to herself. She was so glad he had pulled her out of that cemetery.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Its safe but I don't want to raise her here. The time difference is one reason. But she needs surrounded with friends," Felicia said.

"Still doesn't say why we are needed." Gabe looked at her whike.he stroked her back.

"The replica needs to have a soul and feel like both Sieg and myself. It needs to convince his grandpa because Tsuda is supposed to either kidnap her from me or kill her. Neither is going to happy."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Why would Tsuda do such a thing?!" Sadira cried.

It dawned on her what they wanted...her to put a soul in the replica. She bit at her lip. She could do it but it would be painful to the soul...she could use one of the dark one that she had trapt in the Stone of Souls. Thorn's ex Naomi was an option...or that pedophile she pulled out from under his last victims bed.

It still made no sense why Tsuda would do such a thing to Felicia he had been in love with her.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Sieg's life hangs in the balance. I may not love him but I don't wish him dead. If Tsuda fails to produce my daughter, then he will die. Tsuda doesn't need to have that on his plate," she said. Felicia knew the implications and the risks but Tsuda deserved happiness.

Adrianna hummed. It was a complicated thing and she didn't know how soon she coukd actually get it out together. Everything took time and needed to be fine tuned.

"How soon do you need it?" Adrianna asked.

"I would say a week?" Felicia was just guestimating.

Adrianna looked at Sadira. "Will that give you enpugh time to prepare?"

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I have a soul in mind...poor boys. They are going through so much..." she said softly. She had not yet moved off Gabe's lap. She knew that she could do this for all of them. It was ugly and painful but...she had to help. For the safety of one beautiful little girl.

She snuggled into Gabe's arms seeking shelter from the whispers that had haunted her. "Can you build it here? Time moves faster here right?" she asked looking around at everyone. "Also it would be the secrecy we need." she mused.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Felicia nodded. She was indifferent to Sieg but she felt for Tsuda. She was doing this for Nora and Tsuda. But she wouldn't tell anyone.

Adrianna shook her head. "I can't . I need electricity and that is something they lack. I can form the pieces and wrench them together but the equipment wouldn't work here." She sighed. "I have a lab in Germany that can handle it all. No one knows about it."

Felicia nodded. "We might be able to get a barrier around it."

"Would he actually even connect me to it all? I travel regularly," Adrianna pointed out.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I know where they would be able to sense us. All it needs is a generator. It will be dangerous for me...the spirits there are...hostile to say the least." she explained to the other girls. "The shrine on the mountain where the monks died and where the wolf pack was wiped out. The energy there will shield us from detection." Sadira explained.

"Should I use a dark spirit or is this child going...to grow? If it is just going to be terminated I won't put an innocent soul through that." She was getting all the information together.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Felicia nodded. She listened to Sadira. "Honestly I can't say. I'd go with an evil spirit instead of a innocent. I can only imagine what his grandfathwr will do to the child. Sieg himself is a victim of abuse and females are unheard of according to Sieg," she said.

"So Nora will stay here til it's done?" Adrianna asked. "How will we communicate?"

"I have my ways. But yes. Nora will stay here until her great grandfather is dead," Felicia said.

Gabe massaged Sadira's shoulders. "Are you sure?" He asked her softly. He would always ground her but he was worried.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Tokyo Tower · Next Topic »
Add Reply