Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Final Ten; Panda
Topic Started: Jan 2 2018, 01:06 AM (368 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Malik was a changed man, he had been in loved, he had his heart broken and he found love again. This love he wanted to make last for all time. And that desire had lead him to working on becoming a Berserker. He would fight two hundred battles and becoming immortal so that when his love Emerie gained her immortality that they would be able to live together forever. Now he was ten battles away as were all the other warriors here looking for that same prize of immortality.

An arena in Asgard was where everything would be decided. If Malik won he would become an immortal berserker bit more importantly for him was that he and Emerie would never have to part ways once she became immortal. Between rounds of the tournament would be feasts for the winners, food and mead would be endless as the warriors would be able to eat and drink their fill before retiring for the night. This would be going on for ten days. Ten wild days, Viking heaven.

Malik was well trained, and he had been armed by the gods, quite literally as he had a golden arm that was a gift from Odin himself as he was found worthy to be Emerie's guardian. "Em, how strong do you think these other warriors will be?" He was curious about what he might be up against, of course with Malik's weapon and his power he was quite the difficult opponent to defeat and after a hundred and ninety victories he was even more fearsome in a fight than he had been before.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Emerie jumped on his back wrapping her legs around his waist laughing brightly. The other fighters stared with eyes hot with jealousy. None of them had a young Valkyrie in their corner. She pressed a kiss and a nip to his neck. She looked at the others and flashed a grin with little fangs.

"None as strong or ruthless as you. None of them are fighting for what are you are." she said in his ear. She saw her sisters and jumped down waving at them. The girls that had tussled with her on their last trip were chattering.

"Welcome Malik. I am Hadir your sponsor while you and the little miss are here in Valhalla. You will stay in my home home with me and my woman." A huge blond warrior said standing beside Mal. Emerie came back and threw herself into the Warrior's arms. "Hadir! I missed you!" she said.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
She was right none of them were fighting for what he was fighting for. He was doing this for more than himself, he was doing this so he could always be with Emerie, so that they could live forever together. He was sure he was the only one that had that kind of motivation behind him backing him up.

When they met Hadir Malik gave him a bow put of respect. "Thank you for being my sponsor and opening your home to us." Malik was very unassuming for someone that had one hundred and ninety victories already. To the untrained he looked like he was probably weak but when he fought it was like he was a demon. He was as Emerie had said, ruthless. That was what he needed to be in order to achieve his immortality.

Malik was one of over a thousand warriors trying to become a berserker. Of course he figured this tournament was to make sure only the truly worthy were able to achieve that title and become immortal. He was sure to prove himself worthy and he was ready to spend all.of eternity with his love.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Emerie hugged her teacher loving that she was home. "How is Hilda? Any wee monstrous babies yet?" she asked playful. He laughed. "Oh aye four boys and two girls." He said smiling. She hopped down and turned as a hunting horn blared and her father and brothers appeared. Odin Thor and Loki stood above them. "We always wager during this time. Five fighters under Thor's blessing and Five under Loki. They shall chose their fighters. Loki you lost last round. Choose first." He said.

The dark haired slender god looked over the assembled fighters. "I chose Malik of the Golden Arm." he said. "The one who shall win this." The two gods chose the others in succession.

"You were chosen first that is a HUGE honor and by my patron no less." she whispered in his ear CLEARLY excited by this turn of events. The others got even more jealous of him.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Malik watched everything begin to unfold, when Loki placed a wager on him to win Malik bowed his head. He listened to Emerie and he was honored to have Loki's confidence. Even more so with Emerie sounding so excited about it. It was also nice to know that he was picked first which meant that he was a frontrunner for the tournament and his breath became more calm and confident as that nervous feeling began to fade completely.

Malik put an arm around Emerie and pulled her close to him and then without warning he kissed her deeply and passionately. He wanted it to be clear that the only reason he was doing this was for Emerie. When the kiss ended he looked Emerie in the eyes and he whispered softly to her, "In the end, you are the reason I'm doing this, because I want us to live and be in love forever."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Naz of the house Sukihime." Thor called.

Nazaire was unsure how he got here but he knew that this was his heritage coming to bite him in the ass. He didn't want immortality but that wild dark godling inside him would not let him lose to someone weaker than him. So here he was with his mate standing beside him staring at the many warriors aiming for their chance at immortality. 20 would succeed one would be deemed to the champion.

Emerie giggled into his kiss and looked at the other nine males that were god chosen. Some were preening one was cringing through the whole ceremony. Interesting. "I wouldn't want eternity in anyone else's arms Mal." she said.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Skyla was looking around. They had just been shopping for some clothes when things had changed. How the hell had they gotten there?

"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore," she said as she leaned close to Max.

Her blonde hair was braided back and her blue eyes were dark woth apprehension. She recognized no one...wait... she thought she saw Emerie but she wasmt sure. She had only met the girl in passing because of Kendra.

"Naz, do you know where we are?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Malik was ready, to fight for this, to become and immortal so he could live forever with Emerie. There was no fear, only hope and he was ten victories away from finally achieving that goal. He was watching closely as the other champions were chosen. Hearing Emerie's words only made him more determined, he had to win this he couldn't lose.

There was a part of him that enjoyed combat though, now that he had grown more accustomed to fighting for a purpose. "Do you recognise any of the other fighters?" He was curious about his competition and if he could defeat any of them without killing them. In the end he didn't want to end anyone's life here if he could avoid it, but he wasn't going to hesitate in the fight. Once the fight was ready he would kill if it become needed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Worlds · Next Topic »
Add Reply