Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Giants in the forest; Sting and the wolves
Topic Started: Feb 21 2018, 06:52 PM (694 Views)
Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Pherick had barreled through the forest to get there before Phe and Jett arrived and talk to the Dromi hoping she would let the gentle giant stay. He bounded into the yard his black fur highlighted by the sun. Shaleen looked up at the transplant from down under. She smiled as his pups tumbled out of the den.

"Phe is bringing the guy that destroyed the Sasaki house here."
"She need our help to interrogate him?"
"No. No Jett is this big gentle giant and he only went overboard because he was shot and screamed in pain. He wants a place to be away from people and learn to control his voice." Pherick explained.
"And he is coming here...why?"
"One we have acres of land to keep him away from people and the den. Two...my wolf chose him."
"You're ah gay?"
"Yes. I understand that with the pups he can't live in the den but I thought...within running distance..."
"I will meet him and then decide."
"Does anyone sign?"
"Bella can."
"Have her come out keep the pups inside." He said as the large van bounced up the road. Shaleen assured the security system that this was under control.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett was quiet the whole time, which made sense since his voice was a weapons he couldn't fully control. He was very aware of what his voice could do, how much damage it could do and in small spaces he was possibly the most dangerous being on the planet, well at least the most destructive. He was excited though, he couldn't wait to see the place that Pherick told him about. He couldn't stop smiling and his eyes stated focused.

He was grateful that these people had been more kind to him after he met Pherick, that it wasn't like the time he had been kidnapped and tortured or the time when he was a child and being thrown in a mental hospital, unable to eat even because of his power. His body was.special though as he gained nutrients from sunlight, similar to a plant, although he could eat normal food as well.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Three people stood in the yard when the van rolled to a stop and Phe groaned as she wiggled out. At eight months pregnant she was big and miserable. Shaleen smiled remembering her last pregnancy with a trio of female pups. Phe opened the doors and the wolves jaw dropped as the 8 ft giant clambered out.

He would see a big three story rambling farm house that had been added onto multiple times. Voices and pattering feet ft Fred out into the air. The women in front of him were strange. They had that wildness and fierceness in their eyes. The taller one was a golden red haired woman with blue green eyes and COVERED in scars and tattoos. The smaller one was creepy in her stillness and focus on Jett. Her hair was red too but crimson bloody red and mulberry colored eyes.

Shaleen was shocked. Outside of Alex and the dires in the pack she hadn't seen anyone that tall. She shook herself and watched him wary. This was what Pherick wanted in a mate??? She looked at him and he shrugged.

"Hello Jett. I am Shaleen. My sister and I run this pack. Pherick explained that you want to live out in our woods. Why?" She asked. Bella signed it to him to show she could understand him.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett looked at everyone and listened to the question and he felt a little uneasy with everyone looking at him. He signed, 'I like Pherick.' That was it, that was all he said as he looked at them. Despite his size, he had never been used to getting this ki d of attention. He was quiet and mild mannered and just kind of faded into the background. 'Is it okay for me to live out here?' He signed as he looked worried that they would say no.

He was gentle like he was described, but that didn't mean he was naive. This was a pack, a family and he had never be a member of a family like this and even if they let him live put here it didn't mean they would accept him. It was possible that they would hold a grudge against him for when he broke into the Sasaki manor or for the people he had killed. Accident or not it didn't change the fact that he was still a killer and a dangerous one at that.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Shaleen watched him shuffle and sign and look...whipped. She softened in the eyes and her mouth twitched into a sort of smile like she was trying not to. A very motherly feeling eased into her heart. She moved closer and reached up on her tip toes and pulled his face down to hers. She stared into his eyes like she was reading his soul. She smelled like lavender and vanilla, soothing and warm. Blue light flared in her left palm and he would feel soothing his unease.

"You may under two conditions. One you bring no one here unless I or my sister meet them off post. We are hunted and slaughtered by the family by for simply existing. This place is a deeply guarded secret. Two if we are attacked you bring the boom of that voice of yours and defend this house. Should anyone attack you we will come to your aid. Is that understood?" She asked her warm Irish accent rolling around him.

Pherick watched holding his breath waiting for his answer.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett listened to her give him the two rules. She was soothing, but the second rule, that's where he shook his head and signed, 'I cannot. I won't use my voice, it's too dangerous and I don't want to kill anyone.' He had a sad look in his eyes, mostly because he couldn't agree to that. He would not kill, he didn't even want to fight because he might unleash his voice mistakenly and kill everyone around him. The people that had survived at the Sasaki house would have had their ear drums blown out and some of them might even be permanently deaf. He didn't want something like that happening again.

'I'm sorry.' He signed to them. And he was because that meant he couldn't live here with Pherick. But he wasn't going to lie and he wasn't going to put others in danger if he could avoid it. There was a reason that when he worked with Drogo that he never participated in combat missions. All it would take would be pain and he could be screaming out a destructive force.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Shaleen he can't control to aim." Phe explained.

"Ah I see. Then rule two amended. If we come under attack we will send the children and non fighters to where you are to hide. No fighting no killing. Fair boy-o?" She said willing to work with the male. She could see the fear at the idea of hurting anyone with his voice. Poor thing.

The door banged open. Shouts squeals and laughter exploded out as five children around two or so, three three year old girls, two five year old girls and two ten year old boys ran out followed by a pair of white haired men shouting at the rabble. All of them froze and stared up up up at Jett. This was what Shaleen worked hard to protect. Two separated and pounced on Pherick his pups. A big boned serious boy and a pale girl. Both were black haired.

FlameDarkfire
Member Avatar
Wrrrrrrrrr
[ *  *  * ]
"Aye that was some good hunting wasn't it?" Jack commented as he, his father, and Merrick were emerging from the forest. Rogelio was dragging two deer, freshly killed, along. All three were covered in blood, and just in their underwear while a small pack of wolves trailed behind, many with marking similar to Rog's wolf form.

"Aye, you lads did well. You're getting much better at hunting," Rog commented, before noticing the commotion in the yard. "Oi! What are you lot doing outside?" he yelled to the children in the yard.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Elena stepped out since her children hadn't listened.

"No dessert for you all," she told them, dishing out a punishment that had Cat and Aria frowning. It was brownie sundaes and mom has just made sure they got home.

"Aaaaawwwww," they saod and glanced at the giant.

"Get back in." Elena wasn't going to let them be out there when they misbehave. Her daughters pouted but padded back in.

Elena glanced at Jett. He had been by the bakery a few times to pick up stuff for Janelle and Drogo. She often gave him extra treats.

From the shadows, Gail watched and stayed quiet. She wasn't going to interfere untik something happened. She had been the one to take him down and tokd him to shut up. He was now living near her and she hoped he kept his mouth shut.
Edited by Chibi, Feb 21 2018, 10:37 PM.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett nodded at not fighting. It meant he wouldn't have to kill, to ruin anyone's life. Then he watched in awe as a bunch of children all came put of the house and then the crowd just continued to grow. He could see all of them, towering above them all. He watched as Pherick was pounced on and then he saw someone that he recognized as he waved to Elena. He hadn't seen her a while as he wasn't currently working for Drogo. Jett was trying to grow on his own, to become stronger and not just live inter the shadow of Drogo's life.

He signed, 'Umm, if it is okay for me to stay, can I be far away from everyone else?' He didn't want to hurt anyone, but he still wanted to train himself so that he could one day control his deadly power and not have to sign or write to communicate safely. Jett was still a little nervous, it felt like a lot of people were wary of him and he was also wary of all of them, they looked like nice people and he didn't want to accidently hurt them if he accidently used his power.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yes. We own well over 80 acres of mountain forest. I am sure we can find you a space within that to live and work." she said smiling. She had softened even more when Rog appeared with the oldest teen boys. She always had this look when her mate was around.

It was obvious to see the way males hovered around their females. Elena's mates the pale twins stayed close as Enya and Gemma rounded up the kids and ushered them back inside. Merrick looked at the big man with somber blue eyes and he felt...kinship with the shy giant. He didn't know why. He pulled Jack along to go up on the porch to hose off.

"Callum, Cairan, and Pherick. Take him up into the woods find him a good spot. We will get him set up and provisioned for now till we can work out a permanent structure for him to live in." she said her dominance flowing over the pack.

Pherick had let the little ones go inside and smiled at Jett. His wolf was a happy camper. His potential mate was allowed to be close to the den. He was going to be able to live without constant stress and fear causing him to lose control.

FlameDarkfire
Member Avatar
Wrrrrrrrrr
[ *  *  * ]
Rog smiled to Shaleen and held up the deer they had bagged. "Boys caught these this time. Just needed a little help finishing them off," he commented to her before dragging them to the shack they had for skinning and processing meat. He grabbed a bucket of water and washed off his face and torso, before coming up to his mate and kissing her passionately. As long as he had her behind him, he felt like he couldn't lose. She and their children were his world.

Jack smiled to Merrick as they went over to wash up. "You were pretty good back there. Great idea coming at them from two angles, aye?"

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Elena put her children in time out for disobeying once they were all inside.

"You four know better than to disobey. Not all guests can be friendly," she told them. "Daddy or Aunt Sun, Bella or Shaleen will give you the play to go meet knew people. Until then, you obey and stay inside."

Aria and cat nodded their heads and krow and bray pouted but nodded. They knew they were in trouble.

Gail stepped out of her shadow and looked at Jett. She had warned him back at the Sasaki house hold and she would reiterate it. He was on their territory and while she had no authority luke the alphas, she was going to remind him that she took him out once.

"Now that you are in our territory, you try that shit that you did at that mansion, I won't just knock your ass out. You'll be dead," Gail warned Jett. She didn't care if she ruffled Pherick's feather. He had been a guard. She had seen the damage and dealt with the ear pain.

With that, she turned and disappeared into the woods. She had a strange bond with the pack. She was pack but wasn't. Sun and her seemed to have a silent understanding.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett smiled, he was happy he would get to stay here and be near Pherick. Then came the person that had choked him out and he felt nervous. He hadn't meant to lose control in the mansion and he had been shot before being choked out and now he was essentially being threatened. Then when Gail disappeared her signed, 'Is it okay for me to stay here? I don't want to die.' He desperately wanted to live and the threat of death scared him just as much as him hurting someone else.

All Jett wanted was to be able to live, to learn to control his power so he didn't hurt anyone, and above all else he wanted to be with Pherick. Jett wasn't a werewolf and didn't known exactly what a mate was to them, but that was exactly what he wanted to be to Pherick.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Gail was carried back out of the woods by a rather happy looking young man. "Now Dove tha ain't nice. You threatenin to be murdersome to Pherick's laddy love. Wow you are a big one ain't ya?" he said. Dark hair and lime green eyes he was about as tall as Pherick and lean with piercing's in his lower lip. He sounded like an adult Oliver Twist. Owen was Gail's mate and the two couldn't be more different.

"Is Gail going killin again?" A pretty red head asked. She had the same Irish lilt the lead wolf had. Her smile was full of mischief. The dark haired girl with the brightest blue eyes was right behind her. Gail's little wild pack. Enya and Gemma were some of the only ones that got close to her.

"I know right? Don't tell anyone I saw on Nat Geo though okay?" Merrick said grinning as he washed off. He was watching the adult-ish wolves gather in the yard. This was the most excitement they had had in a while.

"No one will kill ova an accident Jett. You attack us unprovoked then yes we will defend ourselves." Shaleen said leaning into Rog's warmth. Theirs was quite the story. It was interesting to see so many other love stories in various stages.

A beautiful mocha skinned girl came over and pounced on Pherick seeming very much at ease just hanging off him. She was curvy with long blue braids hanging down her back. "Hey we on for tonight?" she asked in a husky sexy voice. Kimora was asking about rehearsal even though it didn't sound like it.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Put me down!" Gail was over Owen's shoulder and struggling. Her cheeks were red and she was trying to get down. He was taller than her and could keep her contained. "You're not the one who dealt with the bloody ears!"

He had left her with ringing ears that had bled. She had isolated herself for awhile after it happened because it had been painful.

She frowned and gave up. Owen would put her down when he was ready and not a moment sooner. Never could she hurt him to get him to release her. So she waited him out while pouting.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett watched and listened to everyone, but it was when the woman jumped on Pherick's back and spoke to him about tonight. Jett had never really felt what he did in that moment and he began to sign, 'He can't tonight. He'll be spending the night with me.' It was rather possessive in a way and Jett had envious eyes. He didn't know who that woman was, but the way she hung onto Pherick and spoke to him made Jett uncomfortable.

In fact, it made Jett uncomfortable enough to actually do something as he moved up to Pherick and gently moved the woman from his back. Then he he put his arm around Pherick and pulled him into his side. It was Jett's way of telling the woman that Pherick was his.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"He was probably scared and lost control..." Owen defended the big guy. "No we talked about all the murdering people. Hoods fine. Scared giants no." He teased easing her to her feet.

Kimora watched his hands move not understanding. She squeaked as he moved her. Bella explained what he had said and she now truly looked confused. She watched him snuggling up to Pherick. "What does his sleeping arrangement have to do with us rehearsing some songs to sing at the club?" She asked.

Pherick nuzzled into his skin enjoying the small show of dominance. "Kimora is one of three lovely ladies I perform with. Wolves are very touchy. We cuddle and lounge on each other but unless we are mates it doesn't mean anything more than comfort and family. Kimora is like my sister."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gail huffed and crossed her arms. It was her way of shpwing annoyance and pouting. She had killed a lot of people over the years. Starting an argument wasn't in her to do list so she just stayed quiet. While helping with the issue, she heard that Jett had technically attacked first. The 2nd blast was because he had been shot. To her, it was still all his fault.

"Are you guys eating here?" Elena asked as she stuck her head out the door. She wanted to make sure she had enough for them all. And as if to make a point for the kids she added what they were having for dessert.

"Were having fudge brownies with homemade ice cream," Elena added. She could hear her four children, moaning because they didn't get to have any.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett looked at Kimora and then listened to her and Pherick. He signed, 'She is your sister?' He still didn't want to give up Pherick for the night, even if it wasn't what his fear was. He wanted to be greedy and keep Pherick for himself even if it were just for the night, so he hoped that Pherick would cancel on this rehearsal. Of course Jett would understand if Pherick didn't cancel on rehearsal.

Then when Elena asked if they wanted food Jett looked over and signed, 'I won't eat, but I don't mind staying if Pherick stays.' He honestly just wanted to be near Pherick, he calmed him in a way. But as for eating food, it wasn't something that Jett did at all. His body was different, he gained his nourishment from the sun alone and had evolved to not need to physically eat. Now that didn't mean he couldn't eat normal food, but he chose not to because opening his mouth could be risky.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"In a manner of speaking. She is Owen's bite sister. But we all sort of adopt each other. The girls are sisters or nieces. The boys bothers and nephews. The ladies the mothers. Kimmie I am going to pass tonight to help get him settled. Maybe early morning practice?" he offered easily.

They would then realize that Phe was gone and Jett was now the wolves problem to deal with.

Owen tickled her neck with his nose nipping at her. He loved to tease his overly serious Dove. She and Bella had such serious faces.

"Pack me up a basket Elena for me and the twins. We have to help Jett with a temporary shelter once we find the right spot." Pherick said over his shoulder with a smile. The pale twins headed in to get the food ready.

"Jack Merrick. Go help Leena wrangle the wee ones for dinner." she called to the youngest teens.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gail shuddered and her face turned red. The wolf loved when he teased her. She was still shy and it was hard to stay mad at him when he knew all her sweet spots. Shifting away from him, she tried to get away. However she knew it would initate a game of cat and mouse. One that she always lost because he knew his way through the chinks in her armor.

Elena nodded and disappeared back into the house to pack something for them. She was curious how Jett would actually eat. he had to eat some how.

Leena wrangled the two boys and put them in their highchairs before helping Cat and Aria into their own booster seats. Since they were older, Elena was teaching them table manners.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett listened to Pherrick and then he wondered to himself if he would one day be accepted as part of their family as well even though he wasn't a wolf. Jett was happy though that he would pass on practice to help him get settled. He was eager to see where he would be staying, where he could train his power peacefully without hurting anyone. He was silent as he waited now, anxious and excited. This for him was a new chance, a new life and he hoped that Pherick would be happy with him.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Pherick watched him look around and his wolf rumbled happily that the pack was accepting that he would be near by. The twins began to strip down and he joined them. All three were lean and had amazing bodies. Pherick with his tattoos and the pale twins with snow colored hair and scars from defending their pack. The sounds of breaking bones and grunts of pain filled the air as they all shift into 8 ft tall Dires. Pherick black like night and the twins snow white. They headed into the trees.

Shaleen handed Jett the basket. "Welcome to the forest Jett." she said and headed inside to sort out her children for dinner.

Gemma waited for everyone to leave and stripped and shifted before bounding after the boys. She had recognized a loneliness in Jett and her wolf had whispered...brother. She was only 5ft 7in inches, a Lupus, but she was wickedly fast. She caught up bouncing around the bigger males barking cheerfully. They huffed but didn't chase her off.

The woods were dense and old with massive ancient trees. There was a lovely green gold light that filtered down through the leaves. The air was warm and filled with the whispers of wind in the leaves. The wolves moved easily through the forest as they got further and further through the trees. There was an oddity though...every now and then...there was a dresser, randomly, in the woods. They had stashed them out here with clothes for when they shifted back to human form.

FlameDarkfire
Member Avatar
Wrrrrrrrrr
[ *  *  * ]
Jack laughed as he sprayed Merrick in the face with the hose. The two were really bonding, and it was great to spend time with his best friend. As the two cut up and messed around with the hose Rog looked over.

"Oi you two! Quit jacking around!" he yelled to the boys as he came over. Jack paused, looking at his father, then turned the hose on him! "Ack ya blighter! C'mmere!" Rog yelled as he chased Jack around the porch, finally grabbing the hose and spraying Jack and Merrick with it. It felt good to relax, and soon both of them were laughing. Finally Leena called to the boys.

"Aye boyos, ya better go help," Rog commented, panting with a smile.

"Aye da, we'll get em right up," Jack commented.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jett watched the wolves transform and then lead him through the forest. He held onto the basket he was given. It was strange, despite their large size, Jett was still bigger then them standing tall at eight feet and ten inches. He looked around as they walked, noticing the dressers, it was strange, but he didn't pay them any mind as they walked. Then they were joined by another smaller wolf. Things were different here then what Jett was used to, but he was smiling, he enjoyed the nature and he was just happy to have found someone like Pherick. Jett moved closer to Pherick as they walked, he didn't know how far out they would go, but the farther from the house the better since his voice was dangerous.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Pherick brushed up against him making a happy rumbling noises as his scent lingered on the giant. They bounded through the forest for a good three hours leading him deeper and deeper into their territory. They were playful creatures and none of them seemed to be even a little afraid of the big male.

Finally they came to the spot Pherick had in mind.

It was a large clearing filled with heather and clover. There was a deep lake that could be used for water for bathing and drinking. There was plenty of room for a small building and room for him to move around. They barked looking at him. If he didn't like it here they would move on and find the spot that worked for Jett.

Merrick laughed and shouted as Rog hosed them down. They were dripping wet and happy and relaxed. The life at the den had been smoother lately. He laughed as he toweled off and headed inside. He helped Leena with the children getting them all settled for the big meal.

Shaleen met her dripping mate at the door. "Really love?" she asked playfully arching a brow at him.

Owen looked at everyone heading into the house for dinner and knowing his dove VERY well. "Ready to go run and hunt up some dinner?" he asked into her ear.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"You should go put on dry clothes Merrick," leena said as she placed sippies down. "You too Jack. Don't need you catching colds "

They rarely caught colds but it was a principle. They needed to be dry to eat at the table. She did have to laugh at their shenanigans.

Gail perked up. Hunting was much more up her alley. She wasn't a pack person all that much and for good reason. One of.the days she woukd come around.

"Sure."

She took off running and changed quickly. She was an oddling when it came to changing. She could do it fast. There wasn't much vulnerability with her. Mayne it was from years of being on her own or even when a born wolf.

FlameDarkfire
Member Avatar
Wrrrrrrrrr
[ *  *  * ]
Rog smiled and kissed Shaleen.

"Important to have a little fun love," he replied to her. "Yeah, get dried off and in some clothes guys," he said to Jack and Merrick as they rounded up the last of the kids.

"Aye," Jack replied. "Race ya Merrick!" he called to his friend before bolting up the stairs.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Wolves' Den · Next Topic »
Add Reply