Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hiding from Evil in the Den of Evil; Chibi
Topic Started: Mar 19 2018, 10:57 AM (316 Views)
Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sadira was nervous. She would be stupid not to be. This was a place of violent painful death. She knew the spirits would not be happy or anywhere near being at peace. She would be in danger since they could actually touch her. Her spirits that had contracted to her spread out around her to protect her from potential violent ghosts.

Emerie was creeped out. She was standing in a shrine with blood stains...all over the place. The air was heavy and thick with...something and the whole place was cold, freezing cold, despite the warm spring day. She was helping out Felicia and Sadira with...something. It was all very hush hush. She had even left Mal at home. Only five people could know what they were doing.

"Whatcha doin?" a Southern voice drawled.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Emerie screamed as she spun around and looked a small terror behind her. "Gods be damned Corinne! What the hell?!"

"Tsuda called. I am his "assitant" for this mission cause of my shadow step. I can break to "steal" the baby. He explained what is actually happening because I would never ACTUALLY do that to Felicia." she said. "So here I am. Plus I used to live here with the pack that was here. Left when the hunters came. Got shot it the ass."

"What happened?" Sadira ran in looked concerned about the scream she had heard. She relaxed as Emerie just pointed to Corinne. She shuddered as the weight of the spirits around her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gabriel stood near Sadira. As an guardian angel he was protecting her and was able to help. He could see the spirits and feel the pain. This would be a tough job for his little priestess.

Felicia stood off to the side in a black cloak. Her daughter waz being threatened. Hunter was in Pixy with Nora. She was praying this would work. Aurora was handling business affairs for her while she did this.

Adrianna stood with a bundle in her arms. The baby would do everything a child would need to do at this age. Nora wasn't very old and therefore couldn't talk. She too was praying this would work and the child technology would be destroyed.

"Are we about ready?" Felicia asked.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She nodded. She stopped as a scream filled the room. Sadira stared chilled as a Nordic woman appeared screeching at them for being here. She took a step back. There was something...inhuman about this spirit.

"Corinne did any wolves...die here?" she asked nerves burning.

"Yeah Katya. She had three cute little pups. I know I carried the blonde one outta here. He is living with the werecats right now." she said.

"Katya? Are you...Katya?" she asked. The spirit stilled watching her with wary blue eyes. She nodded. "You can see me?" she asked heavily accented. Sadira nodded. "WHy have you come here? This place is MINE now."

"We needed a place with an aura to block out the magic we are doing to protect a little girl. She is being threatened so we are making a mock up baby that we will put an evil soul into." she said hoping to appeal to the mother. She softened. "You may...stay for now." she said quietly. She touched Corinne's hair. "I am happy my oldest daughter survived that night." she murmured. Corinne shivered the cold seeming to wrap around her.

"Okay. Katya has given us permission to do this here. We should be safe...for now." she said. "She is happy you survived Corinne."

Corinne felt tears in her eyes. Katya had given her the wolf gift. She nodded and sat on one of the chairs littered around the room. Emerie sat with her. They were watching carefully.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adrianna looked at Sadira. She knew who Katya was from the small visits to the den.

Felicia nodded. "Thank you Katya. I am grateful for your premission," she said wanting to show her appreciation. Motherhood had changed in a small way.

Adrianna settled the child on the ground after shaping Felicia 'Nora'. It looked incredibly realistic. It would be hard to notice a difference but as her mother she knew.

"I'll need to inject the blood into her and insert the hair into her so the body gains the essence." Adrianna said looking at Emerie.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Emerge produced the cooler with what they had needed. She was happy to help. She had been contacted through Kendra. She handed it all over.

Sadie's drew forward a spirit that had been a true pain in her ass. Naomi. She had hoped to work with the woman that had broken Thorn's heart. She was also a constant threat to the Sasaki house. She knew this bordered on necromancy. "When this is all done...we have to destroy this. The soul I am using is evil and sadistic." Sadira explained.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adrianna nodded. "I'd be more than happy to destroy it." She was a doctor even though she had killed many before. It was a necessity at times. She injected the blood into the body's and slid the hair into it.

"All it needs is a soul..." Adrianna said.

Gabe rubbed Sadira's shoulders. "Are you sure you are ready?"

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I have to be. So many hearts hang in the balance." she said. She swallowed. She began to chant as she pulled the soul out of the peach colored stone on her wrist. It was red brown the color of rust or dried blood. She felt her hands aching from the cold. Her skin began to blacken with frostbite.

She wanted to let it go. But she couldn't. She kept chanting forcing this angry bitter soul into the small body that they had built for it. She was screaming the chant as the air felt heavy thick and toxic around her. Her body shook and blood ran down her face like tears. She was shrieking the chant and her hands were almost totally blackened when it slipped inside the body.

She collapsed to the ground as both Emerie and Corinne ran out of the room to vomit. The monks were hovering around her slack and defenseless body.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gabriel stayed near her as she chanted. When she collapsed he caught her and pulled her into him. He ran his hands down her arms and whispered words of prayers and healing as he wrapped his body around hers.

"Everything is alright Sadira. I have you. You are safe," he said as he helped her heal.

Adrianna moved to check on the child to see if the soul gave it a pulse. Then she moved to check on Sadira. She didn't run like the others.

Felicia closed her eyes and tried to ignore the pain that hammered at her. Guilt. She hated someone hurting because of her. But this was for Nora. Her safety was paramount.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She groaned slowly coming around and the first thing she felt was pain, searing in her hands. She began to weep as Gabe was working to heal her. Katya drifting to her and oddly when this spirit touched her it was warm. Her hands were warming and changing back. Katya had been a healer in life. She smiled. "There now. Much better." She said.

"Would you like to leave this place?" Sadira asked wiping her eyes. Katya nodded. "If you agree to bind yourself with me I can take you from here. I know where your children are."

"I could see them?"

"Yes." she said softly. "I give you that and you give me your strength when I have need of it."

"Done."

She turned to the living. "Did I do it? Did it work?" she asked looking at the baby.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gabe heard her speak but continued to help heal her. When Sadira came to, he placed a kiss on her head as Adrianna held her hands and inspected them.

"There is a pulse and breathing. The doll should pass everything they could throw at it as a child. Of course it won't grow but we should have enough time to figure out how to come to a conclusion," Adrianna said.

Felicia stepped up to the doll and looked down at it. She scoped it up. It was warm like her child and it moved like Nora did. It made her stomach flop uneasily

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sadira stood shaking and looking around. The monks looked angry. Their home had become a place of violence and now necromancy. They began scratching at her. She screamed and tried to get away her body weak and her soul weary.

"Stop please...I I had to...I had to save a little girl...." she begged. Katya's soul shifted and to be honest she was shocked. Everyone would see the eerie massive Arctic wolf standing in front of Sadira protecting her.

"We have to get out of here." she said weakly.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gabe soothed her. He scooped her up and began to leave the area. "As you desire priestess," he said. He wa.ted her to be safe and happy. This was not the place for it.

Felicia and Adrianna turned to follow. They didn't know where Emerie and Corrinne had gone to puke. Felicia decided just to call out.

"Emerie. Corrine! We're leaving," Felicia said before following Gabe. Someone was supposed to take the child but she wasmt sure who.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Corinne scooped up the baby. She looked at the small strange thing. It felt like a baby. But there was something a little wrong about it. But only because she knew WHAT it was. She walked through the forest moving into the darkness to deliver this to a young man fighting a madman.

Emerie followed her friends away from the dark shrine. She shuddered as she felt the cold stares of the unrestful dead.

Sadira passed out in Gabe's arms tired down to her bones. She moaned softly in her sleep as dark dreams plagued her.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gabe carried her far away and Adrianna followed.

"Would you like me to call for Elena? She can keep the dreams at bay," Adrianna asked.

He nodded. "Yes please. I want her to sleep soundly and heal."

Adrianna nodded and texted Elena. She understood getting rest. Even she needed it after dark times.

Felicia closed her eyes. She needed to contact Kendra and Adara. They were nearly family after she did some checking on a family tree.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Miyagi Gokoku Shrine · Next Topic »
Add Reply