Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Birthday Shindig; Panda. Sting.
Topic Started: Mar 19 2018, 07:46 PM (781 Views)
Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It was a birthday shindig. They hadn't had a birthday party at all. Nata felt as if this was needed even though she hadn't ever had a birthday party herself. She looked across the room that was decorated in colorful birthday things. Raising a bottle of water to her lips, she hummed as she drank. Her black hair was down and her ice blue eyes sparked with mischief.

Her young son was chasing a balloon as it rolled across the floor. Niko cackled as he chased it his blue hair was shaggy like his father's had been. Her had his mother's blue eyes. At the moment he was one of two children at the house.

"Mama! Bawoon!" He cheered as he held it up. He wore jeans and a red shirt.

"Yes baby. Balloon," she said. He was a smart child.

Sera was waddling down the stairs. Her feet were swollen and she wore a yellow dress. She was due any day with her child. It was both a pleasant and annoying surprise to have this party. She get annoyed because she was so big.

Looking around, she tried to find either her siblings or mate. They were always around here somewhere and no one really left her alone since the beginning of the trimester.

Rika bounced with excitement. She had never been to a birthday party before and this was exciting. Her mate was having a party to celebrate his birth! Her blonde hair and mismatched eyes were bright.

"SAUL!" She cried when she saw him. Her dress was a light pink Lolita dress.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He was in the backyard...brooding....again. He had never had a birth. So how could he have a birthday? It was something he and Eden struggled with. She was in her lioness form lounging in the low branches of the sprawling tree in the backyard to avoid the party. And Jason. And Jason figuring out what she had been hiding.

Saul had scented it slightly on his younger sister. She was nearing her heat. Sera went through it already and it tore at the males in the house. He hadn't let Rika out of their room for days. He and Zoba nearly killed each other in the hallway. Now Sera was heavily pregnant. He turned at the sound of his mate's call with a smile for her. She didn't need to know he was a little uncomfortable with this party.

Zoba scooped up Niko lifting him high up before watching Hunter charge through the room. He had been found wandering. No one knew what had happened to the adult wolves that had been raising him. He was too wild for the already full wolf pack in the forest so the cats had kept him. All of them his many "aunts" and "uncles" and all taking care of him. He smiled at Sera. He set Nico done and went to her. He kissed her softly. "Happy birthday my pretty." he purred.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jacob smiled as he was there with Nata and Niko. Even though he wasn't the father by blood he still raised Niko as his if he were his own. He was in love with Nata and wanted to stay by her side always. He always desired to have her love him back but even if she never said those words he would still be happy just being with her.

Jason was looking around the house in his cheetah form. He was creaking different doors open curiously looking for Eden. She was his mate and he loved her, he had been so happy when he was finally accepted by her pack. He moved down to where most of the people were gathered and saw Jacob, it threw him off because he looked like Jason's surrogate father-figure Dameon. But his scent was different and he remembered who Jacob was, then he saw Nata. He had met them a few times but he spent most of his time Dameon, Aurora, Lily, and Nite when he wasn't with Eden.

Jason didn't take time to greet anyone just yet as he continued to look for his mate, soon venturing outside. It was a bit harder to pick up her scent since there were so many other cats here, but he figured if she wasn't in the house she had to be out here. He actually moved to the tree she was hiding in and circled it a few times. He didn't look up, instead he kept his nose to the ground and he could swear he was picking up her scent now as he just continued to circle the tree. Sometimes the goofy cheetah wasn't too smart, it was as if his brain was on autopilot and sometimes it was when he had a lot on his mind.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Niko laughed as he was scooped up. He kicked his feet. "Zoa!" He saw Hunter run into the room. He was out down and he ran after the wolf child.

"Hunta!" He cried and ran past his father after the child.

Nata watched then play and laughed. She looked at Jacob. They weren't mates but they were together. He raised her son. "Go get something to drink or eat," she told him rubbing his arm.

Rika bounded up to Saul and threw her arms around him. She giggled and cuddled close to him he thrived on touch and she had no problem catering to the need. "Is everything aright?" She asled looking at him.

Sera smiled as Zoba greet her. She kissed him and purred happily. "Thank you Zoba," she said and cringed as their child kicked her. "Nata really went all out."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She watched him pace around the tree and was amused. She loved that he was goofy and silly and all that but...it was coming and she wasn't sure if she was ready. He had been living elsewhere when Sera went through hers. It set off all the cats in the house.

Zoba rubbed her belly. Their cub was highly active in there. It was a lovely little female. The pride's third baby. He was so proud that it was his. He purred as he nuzzled her. "We both did. It was about time we celebrated being alive instead cursing it. We have so much to live for now." he said smiling. Their lives had both started of shitty. He and Nata had clawed their way to this life and the triplets had escaped an evil lab.

Saul nuzzled her as her hands slid over his shoulders. "Nothing is wrong it's a party. Everyone's happy well not Eden." He said watching her mate try to figure out where she was. He knew she was worried. "What are you doing today batling?" he teased her.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jacob smiled at Nata, "I'm fine right now, I'll wait until other people start eating. Do you want me to get you something?" Jacob was a man with an interesting past and he was wasn't a werecat like everyone else here, but that didn't mean he couldn't shift, his power was unique and his past was dark, but now he lived peacefully. He just wanted to enjoy his time with Nata and Niko.

Jason continued to circle the tree, it was clear to him that this was the place with the strongest scent of his mate and soon he was in a full sprint around the tree quickly tiring himself out until he collapsed on the ground with a quiet thud and proceeded to roll onto his back where he saw Eden in the tree above him. He playfully reached his paws up while still laying on his back wanting her to jump down and play with him.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nata chuckled. "I'm fine. I have my water." Normally she had vodka at parties such as this but she had decided on water for the time being. Her kit was running after Hunter. She took the time to lean against Jacob. "Are you having fun?"

Sera covered her mates hand with her own. Their daughter, Riley, kicked against their hands. "Very true. We have so much tonlive for now." She smiled at him. Love was bright in her eyes. "Though I think she's about ready to join us. She hasn't stopped moving all morning."

Rika looked at Jason as saw how he found her. She looked worried at first before giggling as Jason found Eden. She turned to look back at her mate.

"I've come to celebrate your birthday. I read up on it and i thought it sounded fun. The web page said that it's to show how happy I am that you were born on this world so I can find you."

Being raised in a tribe, they didn't have birthdays. But she knew a lot.about treasuring and appreciating people.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hunter tore through the house Niko on his heels. He was a hellion and while his missed his siblings having the wolfcat around really helped him feel better and there was a baby on the way! More playmates. He was so focused on staying ahead of Nico he tripped and hit the floor hard with a pained yelp. He fought back crying. He was a wolf. Wolves didn't cry even though there were tears in his eyes.

Eden twitched her tail as he paced and tired himself out. She wanted to laugh when he flopped over and now that he was on his back she had been spotted. She stood and delicately walked into the trunk of the tree. She re-emerged on the ground standing over her very silly mate. She playfully swatted at him.

Saul smiled. "I wished you would live here my lovely little batling...I find sleeping alone painful and sad." he growled in her ear nipping at it. She was small and soft in his arms. He had made sure there was plenty of fruits in the house to keep his mate well fed.

Zoba chuckled. "I know it. Wouldn't it be fun to share your birthday with her?" he teased kissing at her neck smoothing his hand over her belly trying to calm the wildly active cub.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jacob was happy and when Nata leaned into him he put his arm around her. "Of course I am, it's calming to just be here with you and Niko and everyone else." He had never been happier in his life than he was with Nata. He was quiet, but he was clearly happy as he leaned over and kissed Nata, wanting to show his affection for her.

Jason watches as Eden came down from the tree and when she swatted at him playfully he rolled over onto his stomach, staying low to the ground ready to pounce, his tail was moving side to side and he had a playful look in his eyes as he pounced up and at Eden wanting to play with her. He wasn't big like the lions but he was fast and he was playful and happy. Jason was carefree and silly, but there was another side of him, the side that was a warrior and a trained hunter.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Niko laughed as he chased the slightly older boy. Then Hunter ate the floor. He moved up to the boy. "You okay?" Even if Hunter didn't cry, Niko smelled the tears. "Momma! Daddy! Hunter's hurt!"

Nata smiled at Jacob after he kissed her. Then she heard her son. She moved away and to the boys. She kneeled in front of Hunter. "You're alright little wolf," she said and held a hand out to him. "We all fall down."

Rika blushed. "But my scholarship says I need to stay there. I don't want to lose it," she said curling into his arms. She shuddered at the nip. "I miss sleeping Next to you. If only you could stay with me."

Sera laughed. "It'd be a nice birthday gift," she said as Riley stretched inside her. She grunted. "Hey you. I'm g on a serve you a eviction notice. You are too big for your current housing." She was teasing just like Zoba was... or was supposed to.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hunter took her hand and stood up his knees covered in rug rash. He bit back his tears and nodded. "I not watchin." he said burrowing into her belly. He sniffed at her and realized that she smelled like Sera did when she was having a cub. He looked up at her and smiled. She smelled like a mother again.

Eden was the smallest of the cats. She yowled as he jumped at her and flattened to her belly so he went over her. She jumped around and chased after him attacking that twitching tempting tail. She was batting at it like it was string on the floor.

Zoba laughed and knelt by her belly whispering to her in Russian to come out and join the world. He wanted to meet his lovely little cub. He had fathered many cubs for his owner. He had never saw any of them. This was the first he would be able to hold.

"What if you lived here on the weekends?" he asked. "And in the summer?" He missed her and would take any amount of time with her. "The unicorn twins do that and they keep their scholarships." he was nuzzling her neck and nipping at her neck and the mark he had left there.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jacob moved with Nata when Niko called to them. He picked up Niko, "Let's give them some space, do you want anything to eat?" Jacob had adapted to being a father fairly well, he loved Nata and Niko and he would do whatever he needed to in order to protect them and provide for them. At the moment he had a lot of money still saved up, but if they ever needed more he would have to return to what he did best.

Jason moved quickly as he had missed Eden and now she was going after his tail. He kept moving it back and forth tempting her as he played with her. He purred loudly as he ran past her before lowering himself again and pouncing again. He was so playful and so in love. He couldn't have been happier than when he was with Eden. After all he had moved in with her and he had moved out of his adoptive family's home.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Niko smiled at his father. "Yes. Chips! Dogs!" He wanted chips and hot dogs. It was easy finger foods for him.

"Its alright little one," she said. "Accidents happen. Nothing broken so it's alright."

Natalia smiled at him and scooped him up. He was almost too big to pick up. "Let's get you some.food Hunter. What would you like to eat?"

Sera laughed as he spoke. She had no idea what he was saying but it had her cramping further. "What you doing? Telling her to be born?" The pain that hit her almost buckled her knees.

"I can do that. Weeks and breaks are here with you." She shuddered as her arms wrapped around him. The mark was so sensitive and he was teasing it. Whenever he did that, tjey ended up.having sex.

"Are you going to join the party soon?" Rika sounded breathless.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He snuggled into her neck as she picked him up. "...rabbits." he muttered low thinking back to a time when he and his siblings had learned to shift. "Dogs and chips is good Aunt Nata." he said with a sigh. He was lonely sometimes. "I wish a had a mama like the cub you have in your belly." he said loud enough for the WHOLE PARTY to hear.

Eden was bouncing after his tail and so focus that she yowled when he pounced and bowled her over. She pawed at his head and mouthed at his neck growling and playing with him. She was not thinking about what would hit probably later tonight.

He purred as she agreed. He purred harder at the catch in her voice as he nipped and teased at her mark. He was so getting birthday fun later tonight. He stopped his head lifting as he heard Sera in pain. He growled and took Rika's hand leading her inside.

"Yes but I was joking." he said as he caught her. "Woah woah woah pretty. Is it time? If it is I am sorry in advance if I convinced her to come out to soon!" he said sounding every inch the panicked dad cat.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jacob moved with Niko to get food, "Chips and dogs, is that your favorite?" He spoke to Niko as he sat him down at a table. He got a plate for him with a hotdog and he quickly cut it up for Niko before putting some chips on the plate. After that he put some ketchup and mustard on the plate for Niko to dip the hotdog in. He moved to the table and sat down next to Niko and he put the plate down. Jacob purposefully later out the food to make a smiley face, the cut up hotdog as the mouth, the mustard and ketchup being the eyes and the chips under the hotdog like a beard.

Then Hunter spoke about there being a cub in Nata's belly. Jacob didn't want to react to it right away, not while he was in front of Niko, but he wondered that if it was true then that meant that he would be a father and Niko would have a little brother or sister.

As they played Jason moved just out of reach of Eden's swat at his head, as he did he was purposely moving his tail now up to her nose and then quickly away, teasing and taunting her. He was going to use his tail as bait to try and get a hold of her. He was purring wildly wanting to see if she's go after his tail still while he was now using it as bait.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"We can get rabbits tomorrow," she promised him as if it was natural. She nodded and got him a plate. She put chips and hot.dogs on a plate for him. "You can always stay with us Hunter. I'm sure the kids would like an older brother."

Kids. Not kid. She rose her eyes to Jacob and arched a brow. Eh... it wasn't exactly how she wanted to reveal him about the child in her stomach that was conceived at Christmas but this would do. She never really gave much thought about a elaborate reveal.

"Its lunch," he said simply and wiggled in his seat. "Big brother Hunter!" He said with a grin.

Rika was leaning into him and moaning softly as he attacked her mark. Well until they heard Sera. "What gping on?"

Sera gripped her mates shoulder. "Just take me to the pool." They had a pool so she could always satisfy her aquatic needs without going too far. He had convinced the child to come on their birthday! She whimpered in pain.

Nata looked back at Sera. "Jacob, watch the boys. I'm going to tend to Sera." She had been through labor once already. She could help the catfish.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"You wanna be my mama?" he asked looking at her with such deep hope and longing. He wanted that more than anything. He missed his mother and his Aunt Aibee. He looked at Aunt Sera and Uncle Zoba. He knew his question would have to wait.

Eden did try to attack the tail teasing her snapping and pawing at it unable to not go for it. She was being so openly playful. She stopped and wiggled out from under him when Zoba carried out her sister and Nata followed. The cub was coming! She shifted and ran over naked to be there for her sister.

Saul immiediately went to help Jacob with the kids. Hunter broke his heart. The little pup only wanted to belong to someone. To know that they were there for him. He wondered if Eden might take him on.

Zoba had her in the water like she wanted holding her from behind supporting her. "I got you pretty. I got you."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jacob nodded to Nata when she left him there with the boys. He was an intelligent man and he rarely lost his cool. "Hunter, do you want your hotdogs cut up like Niko's?" Jacob had a kind and calming voice, it was far different than when he was a child. Back in those days he wasn't kind or sane. He and his brother had been two monsters in human form. But as they got older and found their way they became kind and protective.

Jason ran over following Eden, although he remained in his cheetah form. Jason figured if there was any way he could help then he would, although he would best be suited for just fetching things for them, provided he didn't get lost or distracted. Of course he was goofy, but in times like this he was much more focused, like when he had been a bounty hunter.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nata stalled and smiled at him. Reaching out she ruffled Hunters hair. She had two boys alreasy so one more wouldn't hurt. Sebastian was visiting the wolves at the moment.

"Only if you want me to be. I raised Sebastian just fine and Niko too. You are welcome to come home with me if you want. Eat and grow big. Maybe we can have ice cream later."

With that she left Jacob to tend to the boys. Sera waz settled in the pool. Since they were all shifters they didn't wear underwear.

"Go ahead and pull her dress," Nata said.

Rika followed behind and looked at the boys. She headed to the fruit and began to eat. "What are you boys eating?"

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He pulled up his mate's dress and held her knees wide for her. He kissed her shoulder. "You shouldn't have evicted her. She listened." he said trying to distract her from any pain she was feeling.

Eden was sitting on the step next to her sister. She looked up at Jason. She would one day have his cubs. She wondered what they would look like and would they be more cheetah or lion? She purred at the thought of having more cubs not realizing that was the first low stirrings of her heat.

"I wanna be someone's." Hunter said looking sad. He nodded about the food and pushed it around his tray. Nata said yes but...he wasn't sure. He had passed through a lot of hands. He only knew he loved living here.

Saul wondered if maybe...they could find a wolf/cat hybrid to help them out with Hunter. He hung around Rika watching her with half closed eyes. She was so lovely.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jacob smiled at Hunter and Niko, even if Hunter was sad Jacob was going to try to put him in a good mood, or at least try to get him to smile. He took Hunter's plate and cut up the hotdogs and much like he did with Niko's food he organized them to make it like like a smiley face and moved the chips so they were in two piles as the eyes of the smile face. He put the plate down in front of him. "You have lots of someone's. You have Nata, Niko, myself, anyone here would lay down their lives to protect you, even the goofy cheetah."

Jason stood not really sure if he should do anything or even of he should be there. He looked at Eden when she looked up at him and caught her gaze. Jason didn't move or anything but he couldn't keep his eyes off his mate. He was always a bit wild and a little crazy, but eight now he was quiet and we'll behaved.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"You said she should be here!" Sera growled as she felt her contraction hit her. She was blaming her mate. But that's what all pregnant ladies in labor did right? Blame the male.

Natalia snorted. She had gone through it alone and only had Adrianna check on her and soothe legalities. Nikolai was Calcifer's and now she was pregnant with Jacob's.

"Just breathe and enjoy the water. You're a fish so concentrate on that," she instructed Sera. "It will help with the birth."

Sera nodded and took a deep breath. Sliding deeper into the water, she let it enclose most of her body and leaned on Zoba .

Rika smiled at the child. "Yea! You ha e lots of someone's! All of us love you a lot," she told.Hunter trying to cheer him up.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yeah well I didn't expect her to listen." he said softly. He may be huffing at her a little but his strong hands held her and supported her as she struggled to bring their sweet little cub into this world.

Eden patted the ground next to her. She need him close to her. She couldn't remember why she was so craving his touch. She had totally forgotten that her heat was fast approaching. She smoothed Sera's hair humming softly.

Hunter looked at Jacob and Rika. "You are all my someone's?" he asked as though that hadn't occurred to him. His eyes filled with tears. Saul moved close as he stood and threw himself in the big lion's arms crying. They were tears of relief. He had been so scared.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jacob was happy, it seemed that Hunter understood, he had a lot of people that loved him and cared for him. Jacob watched as Saul embraced him. Jacob just let them help Hunter get his emotions out as he turned to Niko, "How is the food?" He cared for Niko and even though he wasn't his by blood he never let Niko feel as if he was anything other than his son. To Jacob, the baby that was in Nata now was their second child.

Jason looked at Eden as he motioned to the spot next to her, he quickly changed to his human form and sat down next to her. He put his arm around her and he was more serious, less silly in this situation. After all they were witnessing the miracle of life. A miracle that he wondered if he and Eden would share in one day.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Good!" Niko answered Jacob. He was enjoying his food and completely oblivious to Hunters hardships.

Rika reached out and smoothed her hand over Hunters hair. Looking at her mate, she knew he'd be a good dad whenever they had a family. After she graduated of course. She wanted to finish school and go back to her village.

"Cubs always listen to alphas, dummy," Natalia told him with a smirk.

Submerged in the water the way she was, Sera felt weightless despite being so big. She grunted and get a contraction move through her. She concentrated on her mate behind her and ignored Natalia. She scented her sister and her mate.

Thankfully labor wasn't long. Sera was in labor for 35 minutes before she gave birth. The baby girl was wailing shortly after Sera pulled her from the water.

"It's alright. Welcome to the world Riley Ann," Seraphina said as she held the child.

Riley blinked her baby blue eyes at her parents.

"Now to get momma cleaned while dad goes and gets clothes for momma and baby," Nata said shooing Zoba out so she coukd finish helping Sera. "Eden, call Adrianna please."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Residential District · Next Topic »
Add Reply