Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Make her laugh; Panda
Topic Started: Mar 21 2018, 09:03 PM (686 Views)
Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Spring was finally here. It was warm enough to play outside and Adara had taken the opportunity to get Kita out of the house. It had been a week since her trip to the Grove. It had been nice but this past week had been horrible.

Kendra had been out of touch. Their small house had a electrical fire and everything had been lost. They had stayed at Kendra and Darrel's apartment and Walter had promised to contact them as soon as he could. She figured they were in a place even satellite couldn't reach. She hadn't told anyone yet. Not even Elena knew.

Kita was finally over the cold she had but Adara had gotten it. She sniffled as she saw Kita playing in the sand. Kita's black curls were in pigtails. She wore a long sleeved dress with tights.

Adara was lost in her own little world of misery and didn't notice the tears rolling down her face. Her blue hair was in a pony tail and she wore jeans and a old hoodie. Nothing screamed well prepared. She actually was wearing some of Kendra's clothes. And these were the more modest ones.

Kita looked up at her mother and frowned. Covered in sand, she stood and toddled towards her mother. Her mom was sad and hurting. She didn't want to be.

"Momma need help," she said and sniffled, getting upset and didn't realize her powers sent that to the one person who had made Adara smile lately. Ryfe had made her laugh and played with Kita. He was good.

"Momma no cry," she said as Adara looked at Kita.

"Oh baby. It's alright," Adara comforted her crying child even as it made her cry more. They were a pair of crying messes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He had been hunting down an ice cream vendor that was always in the park around now. He was hungry for sweets and nothing was gonna...nothing was...gonna stop...

What was that? A call sharp and full of sorrow playing in his head like an off key song. He shook his head and followed after the call. He wasn't sure where it would lead him and he was ready to shift and run should it be a trap. It was getting more desperate now. He didn't know that he had started running till he vaulted over the fence of the playground and landed.

He paused and saw to figures that had wedged themselves deep in his heart. Adara and Kita were crying sitting at a picnic table. He looked at them with such warmth. "There are my favorite ladies!" he said walking over his hands in his pockets.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They heard his and looked up. Adara couldn't stop the tears and her voice was lost. It was really Kita that brought attention to the situation.

"Ryfe!" Kita cried, twisting towards him and reaching towards him. "Momma hurt!"

Adara tried to catch her breath but seeing him just made her cry harder and she closed her eyes as her daughter tried to communicate with Ryfe.

"Momma feel better! Ryfe!" Kita wailed, upset at her mother's tears.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He felt that call again. He winced.

"Kita Kita I am here now. You can stop calling now." he said rushing to both of them. He wrapped his arms around them and poured warmth and emotional and physical healing into the both of them. They were so tired looking and those were NOT Adara's clothes. They didn't smell like her.

"Now you two...what is going on? Let me help you okay?" he said gently stroking Adara's hair. Something had happened since he dropped her off after a wonderful day at the Grove being goofy and having fun.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kita called as he wrapped his arms around them. She clutched onto him and looked at her mother, who sagged into Ryfe. She tried to calm down so she would stop calling him.

"Oh Ryfe," Adara weeped as he stroked her hair and calmed her. She felt his healing and closed her eyes as his heat soaked into her.

Kita stuck her thumb in her mouth and sucked on it as she leaned against Ryfe.

"It's horrible. Our house was burned down. We lost everything. Kita's been sick and now I have it. I've not been to work all week and I don't have very much to replace everything for Kita," she confessed. "We've been staying at Kendra's and using a few of her clothes. Walter and I can't reach them and I have no idea what everyone else's numbers are. I couldn't bring myself to go to the bakery and make Elena worry more."

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Grab her bag and come with me. You will stay at the Grove. There are quite a few cottages that are empty and you can stay in one of those. I will call in a few favors and got you guys some clothes and stuff." he said straightening and cradling Kita as he began sending off texts to several people that owed him for a few things he had done. Healing and such.

In the Sasaki house two designers began to move around. Ethna had just made a bunch of little girl clothes and they had Tina's hand me downs. He had seen the lovely pixie in passing and he began pulling clothes that would suit her.

Meanwhile the wolves kicked their rears in gears and got a bunch of toys and hand me downs for Kita.

He smiled. "There all done. Now...how about I cook you two dinner?" he said not making a big deal out of all this. He took Adara's hand and tugged pulling her along not taking no for an answer.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I don't even have a bag," she told him looking as if she would cry again. He was taking control of everything and it settled her down. "Oh..."

Kita wrapped a arm around Ryfe's neck and laid her head on his chest. She was snuggled up to him, watching her mother.

Adara was speechless. He had fixed everything in just mere seconds. Her mouth opened and closed before he began pulling her along.

"Dinner?" She repeated not comprehending. "But that was so quick!"

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I know. Come on. A lot of people owe me and Rhoss favors. I called a few in." he said as he pulled her up to the farmhouse. He walked in and there were boxes stacked in the small drawing room.

"Ryfe these were left on the porch for you." one of the nymphs said.

"Great! That small two bedroom cottage near Rhoss and I, is it still empty?"

"Yes."

"I hoped so. Okay this is Adara and Kita. They are pixies and they lost their home to fire." The nymph gasped in horror. Fire was the enemy much of the time to Groves. "Yes so I am taking them in and I need you lovely ladies to take these boxes and get it all set for them while I cook them dinner."

"Of course. You poor lovely things." she said as more nymphs rushed to action to make everything right for mother and child.

"There. That is done. Now Kita wanna see some unicorn magic?" he asked at the back door of the farmhouse. "The house here...is in Domino right? It looked normal right? Watch this." he opened the door and the beauty of the Grove was revealed to the little girl.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He was so punctual and knew everything that needed done. Adara watched him with wide eyes. He was getting a house ready for them. The nymphs were nice. Kita gasped and pointed at them before clapping.

Kita looked at Ryfe. "Yes!" When he opened the door, she gasped and giggled. "Magic!" She cried and bounced against him. "Momma! Magic!"

Adara smiled softly and nodded. "Yes baby. Magic," she agreed.

"Down! Play!" Kita demanded wanting to explore. She was fu of energy while her mother was exhausted.

"We can't play right now baby," Adara said unsure what Kita could do in the grove. She needed attention at all time with her age.

"Play!!" Kita pouted.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"But if you play now who will help me make dinner for Mommy? Food always seems to make Mommy smile." he said being her co-conspirator as he walked out into the warm sunshine. Nymphs moved around and a group of fillies all about Kita's size when human looked at her. He called out that she could play later. They were ushered off by their mothers.

He led them to the cottage he lived in. "See that pretty house over their with the wisteria trees. That is going to be your house." he said to Kita. "Wait till you get to bounce in a nest. It is way better than a bed!" he said keeping her entertained. Once they went inside he led Adara down to the bathing area. A big hot spring.

"Take a bath relax I will have a nymph bring you clean clothes and then we will eat dinner. You are safe now Adara. I've got you." he said simply as he carried Kita upstairs to make an amazing mac and cheese with brownies for dessert.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kita looked at Adara had then Ryfe. "Okay. We make momma better," she agreed. She waved to the fillies. But the needed to make her mom better. The house he pointed to was pretty.

"Wishy tees?" She repeated trying to repeat. "Nest? I don get bed?" She was confused.

The hot spring made her gasp. "Hot! Burn momma!"

Adara chuckled. "I'll be fine kita. It's not that hot."

Kita stared at her mother a d nodded. She hugged Ryfe again as Adara looked at him.

"Thank you Ryfe."

She was left alone. She peeled off her clothes and stepped into the spring. It felt wonderful. It brought tears to her eyes and she stared blankly at the wall as her mind raced. They were in the Grove now. Everything was gone. Ryfe had taken her out of a nice pruning before everything feel apart. Here he was putting it so back together. How was she supposed to repay him?! She sniffled and his her face in her hands as she cried.

Kita was bouncing in his arms. "Bites! Food!" She chanted happily, forgetting about her mother's gloom. It wasn't that she forgot as it was she thought her mother was better.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yes lots of bites." he said laughing as he pulled a chair up to let her help him make the food. He was silly enough to trust her with helping making brownie batter and yelped when he got coated with it.

A nymph had brought a lovely long sleeved dress in silver and blue with grey leather boots for her along with clean underthings. She giggled to see Ryfe so coated and another arrived with a high chair for the small child.

He settled her and indicated her mother was bathing.

The nymph came down. "Miss? I have your clothes? Miss? Oh what is wrong?" She rushed to Adara. She was a lovely young nymph named Melody. "Oh how can I help you?" she asked kneeling at the edge of the pool.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kita laughed as he was coated in the brownie batter. She clapped and halted as she saw the nymphs. She gasped and pointed.

"Bird!" She said and looked at Ryfe to see if she guessed right. She didn't kniw what they were but they were flying!

Adara jolted and looked at the nymph. She sniffled. "I just don't know what to do. I feel so lost. I don't know how to repay Ryfe. He always seems to be there when things are at the lowest, " she confessed as tears ran rampet. She tucked her knees under her chin to look smaller.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Ooooh hey now. You don't need to. It is our pleasure and the Groves to help you and your daughter. Ryfe knew this. He is a kind heart unicorn. He cares for you and wants to help. If you tried to "repay" him he would most likely get offended. Now you have a home temporary or permanant is up to you. Take time, let the healing the land offers you sink in, and more importantly go save said Unicorn. He let your daughter make brownies...he is covered in batter." she said trying to distract the pixie from the panic.

Ryfe laughed and wiped his face. "Nymphs. That was Melody. She is bringing Mommy clean clothes." he said putting the brownies in the oven and pulling out the mac and cheese so it can cool.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adara groaned as she was told.of her mischevious daughter. Kita loved to play in everything! She should have told him! She looked for a towel to dry off with.

"Oh no... I should have kept her with me," she said beginning to worry. "Where's a towel?"

Kita stopped and looked around. "Momma? Bath?" She began to scramble off the chair to go find her mother. She didn't kniw where it was or thar she was trying to get ready to come up.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Ooooooh no you don't." he said catching her around the waist and putting her in the high chair that Melody had brought over. "Mommy is in the bath and bites are ready." he told her in a serious voice and filled a bowl with homemade mac and cheese.

"Uhh oh over here." she said fluttering to the cabinet and leaving the towel where Adara could reach it. "Just...let him care for you. You seem like you could use someone looking out for you two." she offered before taking off.

Ryfe set his table with two place and dished up the food. "Adara! Dinner is ready!" he called down to her.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She grabbed the towel and began drying off. She nodded. "I'll try." It was all she could promise. She was getting ready quickly. The dress was warm and the undergarments were soft. She grabbed the boots and carried them and the dirty clothes upstairs.

Kita pouted. "Momma! Bites!" She said but brightened when he gabe her a bowl. She held the spoon and dug in with her other hand. "Mmmm. Cheese!"

Adara smiled at Kita eating. Her daughter was over the moon at the moment. "Where should I out the boots and clothes."

She was barefoot which made her feel more grounded. Once her dirty clothes and boots were placed somewhere she settled at the table. Her stomach grumbled with food as she looked at it. She had been eating just enough to be able to still breast feed Kita.

"This looks good," she said softly before taking a bite. It was good. She closed her eyes a hummed.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He washed his face and hair in the sink and grabbed the towel she used to dry it before sitting down at the table. They both seemed to love the food and nothing I mean NOTHING made his happier than when people enjoy his food. Though his heart warmed as they ate. He was happy he could help them. Even if Adara and him only ended up good friends he was still okay with having her here. They would be safe here.

"Glad you two like it. So after dinner," beep beep beep, "We made brownies!" he said laughing as he pulled him out and set them on the stove to cool. He plopped back down. He ate in comfortable silence with the ladies that had him so so so charmed.

"You know she used magic in the park, right?" he said quietly.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Brownies!" Kita cried as she threw her hands up and bounced in her seat. She was excited for the sugar.

Adara chuckled and watched him pull them out. Then he rejoined him and she resumed eating. Then he dropped some infor.ation. her head shot up.

"She what? Kita doesn't know magic beyond flying!" Adara looked at her daughter, who was digging into her food and making a mess.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"She called me. From the other side of the park. I don't think I would have heard her if I hadn't been in the park already. But this call of sadness and need and desperation came into my head and led me to the two of you. It didn't stop until Kita was able to calm herself down. I am not sure why she called out to me but yeah she used magic. Crudely but she managed it." he explained what happened smiling at her enthusiasm over the brownies.

He understood the fear of a two year old being able to do summoning magic like that. Neither knew that her ability to call would have such a huge impact on her when she was an adult.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I didn't even know she could do that," she said with wide eyes.

Kita grinned and giggled sweetly. "Ryfe fix momma." To her it was a very simple thing. She stuck her spoon in her Mac and held it out at the adults. "Bites!"

Adara sighed and shook her head. What was she going to do with her daughter? She was making a mess and needed a bath.

"I need to get clothes for her. She's going to be a mess and will need a bath." Adara switched her gaze to Ryfe.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Me either." he said getting up and wiping off her face and hands.

"I fix Mama? When I feed her? Or when I heal her?" he asked trying to understand the little girl. At her mother's words he picked her up. She was so sweet and he found himself wishing she was his sweet little filly to spoil.

"She has a TON of clothes. I got some new design from Fagan's protege she did a kid's line and a bunch of Bettina and Storm's hand me downs. I got a ton of hand me downs from Elena from when Aria and Cat were her size and toys too. The Sasakis also sent diaper wipes and that sort of thing." he said leading her to the front door. "For you Fagan got a lot of his custom designs and set you up with a whole wardrobe. All of that is in the cottage the nymphs had set up."

He grabbed her boots and led the way through a soft meadow filled with flowers. A large cottage surrounded by flowering Wisteria trees and a tidy garden ready for planting in the front. There was a cute fence that made a secure yard for Kita to play in.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kita giggled as she was cleaned off. She didn't try to make more of a mess then there was but she was happy when he picked her up. "All! Ryfe fix momma!"

"But that was so quick," Adara breathed, wowed by his ability to bring everything together so quick.

Ryde wish for a filly to spoil but Kita had her arms wrapped around his neck as she wiggled in excitement. Once at the cottage she looked around.

"Wishy tees!" Kita said.

"They got an entire house set up?" She looked at Ryfe. "How am I ever.gonna be able to show you my gratitude or repay.you?" Adara's eyes were wide. There were tears again but happier ones. He was taking care of her without her askingor saying anything. It touched her deeply.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yes wishy trees and this is your yard to play in."

"Remember I told you that I was looking for someone special in my life. I think you might be that someone and I want to care for you and Kita there is no thanks neccesary and even if you are not interested in being with me you can stay here as long as you like. MOst of the house was stocked before you got here in case a unicorn or kirin needed it. The nymphs just unpacked the boxes for you and put things away."

He opened the door into an open warm living room that was cozy and filled with toys and books on the shelves there were two bedrooms in the back of the cottage a cute little kitchen and a bathing area and batroom under the house like his.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Play!" Kita gasped and wiggled in excitement. Then they were entering the house. Now she was really wanting to explore. "Down!"

Adara blushed and bit her lip. He was nice and had made her feel so good with just cuddling and their date. She gripped his shirt childishly as they stood in the doorway.

"Still...i appreciate everything you've done for us," she told him. "This house is lovely."

She looked around before looking up at him with a shy smile. Her hair was drying and curling around her face.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He let her down to scamper around. He turned to her mother. She was so beautiful and close that he bent his head and gave her a sweet kiss. They were on the edge of something.

Kita would find her room was soft purple. The same color as the wisteria blooms. A toy chest that looked like a castle, a changing table, a rocking chair and a small shelf with books decorated the room. A big soft thing was in the corner with stuffed animals and a beautiful quilt. It was a nest. Soft plush and warm.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kita found her room easily. She squealed and dove at the stuffed animals. She played with them, forgetting that her mother and Ryfe were out front. She jumped on it excited for the softness.

Adara melted into the kiss and leaned against him. A hand rose to rest in his chest. He was so charming and he was taking such great care of them. She pulled away before she got lost in it. Her eyes were glazed and her cheeks were red.

"Ummm," she was breathless.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "No pressure Adara. Just take care of yourself and Kita. And let me cook for you from time to time. You want more from me it is yours to take." he said gently. He was giving her space to figure out what she wanted.

He heard happy squeals. He pulled her deeper into the house and peeked into her room. She looked so sweet rolling around in the nest chattering at the stuffed lovies that she had been given.

He led her to her room. It was a deep soothing blue with a big dresser and wardrobe. A small loveseat to settle into with a good book. Her nest was bigger and her quilt made up of silvers, blues, and purples. It was a place she could retreat to and relax.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adara blushed and nodded. No pressure but the ball was in her court. She wasn't sure how to react but Ryfe led her to Kita's room. Kita had everything she could need. Though at the moment she was playing. However with a glance at Ryfe and Adara, she smiled and settled down to play quietly. She knew her mother had been having a hard time recently.

Smiling at her daughter, she relaxed further. Kita was happy here. And safe. Ryfe was next door and willing to cook for them from time to time. But it was off to see her room.

"Its gorgeous Ryfe," Adara complimented as she stepped into the room to look around. She looked through the wardrobe. It was filled! She checked the dresser and it was also filled. The nest was huge! More than enough room for her.

Adara settled on the love seat to take it all in. She was in awe and shocked.

"And this is all for us?" She looked to Ryfe needing clarification.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yes all for the two of you." he assured her happy that she liked the room. "They put a gate around the baby pool so Kita can't get in without you." he said remembering that they did that for colts and fillies.

He sat next to her on the loveseat and put an arm around her. He was glad Kita had reached out to him when Adara had needed him the most. He stroked her hair and smiled.

"Didn't Kita need a bath? She had cheese in her hair." he said laughing.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She leaned against him, relaxing into him. She chuckled as she thought about the mess her daughter had. Her arm wrapped around him as she nodded.

"Yes she does." Adara lifted her head to look at him. "Would you like to help me?"

Adara was extending an offer for him to help her further in her life. It wasn't much but it was a start for this single mother to ask for help from him a d to incorporate him into their lives more.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I would love that actually!" he said smiling. It was like that small offer had made his day and in a way it had. She was letting him in and not just with her but with Kita who was the most important thing in her life right now. He understood that more than most. Between his uncle and father he knew how it could be to raise young ones on your own.

He hopped up and went over to Kita's room. "Ready to see your super cool bathroom?" he asked as he got a clean diaper, and an adorable soft nightgown from the wolves. It was a periwinkle purple blue color. He adored her already as though she was his own. How could he not.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adara followed behind at a slower pace. She watched him get Kita's stuff ready as Kita jumped up.

"Yes! Bath!" She was bouncing up and down as she moved towards him.

"Does she have bath toys?" Adara asked as Kita bounced in excitement next to Ryfe.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yes bathtime and Mommy says I can help." he said taking her hand. "I honestly don't know. Um maybe they are in the bathroom." he said. They went down and stared. The nymphs had worked serious magic. There in the corner was the deeper pool for Adara and it had been baby proofed to keep Kita safe. In the opposite corner was a much shallower pool that you could plug to hold water and pull a string to allow water to flow from one pool to the other and basically make a baby tub. A small closed in room proved to be the toilet.

There was a little stand by the baby pool filled with soft towels, bath toys; and baby soap, shampoo, and lotion. Everything a mother could need to bathe a rather mischievous child was right at Adara's fingertips.

"Okay off with your dirty clothes missy!" he said.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adara stared. How had she missed.all this? Maybe it hadn't been set up before? She moved forward and began to gather the bath for Kita.

Kita held her arms up. "Off!" She was dancing in place excited. Once all her clothes and diapers were off, she went to her mother, he set her in the bath and have her some rubber duckies. Kita played and splashed as Adara sat back.

"Giving a bath has become a lot harder since she's become mobile. I use to just get in the bath and wash her on my lap," she told him, letting him in just a little more. "It also made it easier if she got hungry during bath time too." She chuckled at the memory.

"Ducks!" Kita laughed and splashed as she smacked a duck beneath the water.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I can imagine. She is so lively now. ACK!" he squealed as water splashed all over him. He huffed and then stood and moved away and changed into a unicorn. He shook himself off in a way that only got Kita wet before laying down and nosing her ducks.

He pressed his soft nose to her ear and playfully snuffled at it to make a funny sound. He was even MORE playful as a unicorn. But when he turned his big purple eyes on Adara they were warm and loving.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Both mother and child laughed at Ryfe getting wet. And both were amazed when he shifted. Kita squealed as she got wet from Ryfe. Then he was next to her.

"Horsie!" Of.course she couldn't say unicorn and didn't recognize the difference. However she did hug his nose and pressed a kiss to his velvety nose. "Ry horsie!"

Adara laughed. "Yes. He's a unicorn Kita."

"Corn?" Kita asked confused but it was close.enough for her age. "Ryfe corn!"

Adara reached out and scratched his mane as Kita.pushed her ducks towards him, playing witb him. The child was excited to play and be this close to a unicorn.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He rubbed his soft nose on her shoulder and then pushed the duckies around. He made a horse sound that sounded like he was laughing when she called him "Ryfe corn." He was so gentle and caring with the little girl.

He leaned into her gentle scratches. This could be his family. He could have this maybe. That alone was a warm and wonderful thought. He could have what Night and his father had. He didn't know if Elijah and Rhoss were still together but he hoped all was well with them.

He blew out a heavy breathe making the ducky float away from her.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Adara laughed as he blew a ducky from her. Kita kicked her legs and splashed. Adara simply settled agaimst Ryfe and let him play with Kita. It was peaceful and she found herself thinking this could be a norm.

After some time playing, Adara got Kita washed up. Bath time was relatively easy. The rest of.the day and dinnertime went easily and they settled in a comfortable companionship. Kita had some time to play after dinner but then it was bedtime.

Kita was scooped up by Adara as she rubbed her eyes. It was bedtime and bed time meant a story and a lullaby. Adara looked at Ryfe.

"Do..." She swallowed shly. "Do you want to join us for the bedtime routine?"

It was another step forward to incorporating him into their lives. She wanted him to take that step forward. Maybe she was healing a little more and seeing herself with Ryfe in her life.

Panda Doll
Member Avatar
Deadly Cute
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He had chased her around the yard and tumbled around the house with her. He had cooked them dinner as she played quietly. They had settled in together quite nicely and it was strange that after all was said and done he had to walk to his own home which...seemed so empty and silent now.

He was about to leave when she asked him to stay and be part of bedtime. She was inviting him deeper into their lives. He followed them into the bedroom and got the nest settled for her to snuggle inside. He smiled at her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Shinjuku Park · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: