Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
AHS Announcements
Staff Announcement

A Mysterious Message!
Read Yours!

Now Up to the Plate!
Read More!

A new skin has been added in honor of the season! Also, Brackenridge Manor has opened it's doors! The butler has some words of warning for you.

Cordially, Icarus
Main Storyline Information

Current Storyline Thread
Party at Brackenridge

Welcome, you are currently not logged in. Without being logged in you are limited to posting in Contact the Staff and the Advertising forum. You are welcome to read as much as you like, but when you are ready to join, go ahead and read the rules and create an account!

Create an Account!

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gathering in Rome; Chibi
Topic Started: Jun 17 2018, 01:40 PM (771 Views)
StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
The meeting in Rome was ready, it was taking place inside none other than the Roman Colosseum. The one responsible for this meeting was very powerful indeed to be able to secure this spot for a private meeting. There were a few people coming to this meeting, one of which was a deranged psychopath known as Joshua Gunnolf. He had brought his wife with him, intent on spending their honeymoon in Italy.

Also at this meeting were the feline siblings working for the cartel, Matthew and Kinsley. They were here represting the Four Aces of the Cartel as the eyes and ears of the leader. But there were others still. The next to arrive were two men. One of the two men wore a mask and had a blue aura around him. His partner was a muscular man with spiky brown hair.

The next ones to arrive were a smaller boy and a young woman. The boy's hands were wrapped in bandages and he looked rather intense. He had seen fights before and he was much more than meets the eye. Then right after his arrival was another, a Japanese man and a living shadow.

There were a few arrivals that hadn't gotten there just yet including Raina and most importantly the ones that called for this meeting in the first place. The night sky above them could barely be seen since the Colosseum had been lit up for this meeting. It was silent for a moment until Joshua smiled and looked at the Japanese man, "Jack Kawaguchi, still alive I see and you brought the Doctor's shadow with you." Joshua knew quite a bit, but there were few faces that were new to him, one of which was the one hiding behind the mask with the blue aura around him.

Then Joshua looked at Wulf and the lady he brought with him, "Well, if it isn't little Wulfy. Still with that girl I see. You got an invite too or are you working for Drogo?"

Wulf looked at Joshua, "I got an invite, I haven't been working for Drogo for quite a while. And I see that you have the prisoner with you." Wulf wasn't in the loop of what had happened between Joshua and Drogo, nor did he really care at the moment. He was more interested in why such an odd group would be here. What was this all about. Matthew was quiet as he stood with Kinsley, he was committing everything to memory as their job was to report back every little detail.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There were several people milling about. Some seemed to know others while others simply watched. It seemed though that a group was not enjoying the others presence.

"Wife," Rose corrected as she glared at Wulf. Her pink hair was fixed up into a bun and she wore light make up. They were there for their honeymoon but this was a small detour.

Karma blinked. Her red hair had shades of black in her hair and her dark eyes were wide as she looked from Wulf to Josh. She knew the woman. The feline in her was snarling.

"Wife? She was supposed to be a prisoner," Karma said warning Rose's glare.

Kinsley watched the adults. The feline was watching them. Her green hair was braided down her back. Her green eyes were framed by purple glasses. A young woman in her feline prime. They were sent here by the cartel.

Raina was a little late in arrival. She had a little.issue with leaving because her son was sick. Fagan had promised to take care of him. Her violet hair was half up and clipped with a pearl barrette.

"Good afternoon, everyone," she announced noticing the tension.

Behind her was another woman. Stella was doing Adrianna a favor. Adam had Nova while Stella accompanied the woman. Natalia was pregnant as was Luna again. Adrianna had desired to stay back with them. Stella didn't look.too pleased to be there. She would have rather been back with her husband and daughter. But Adam was having a daddy daughter day in Rome. All on Raina's dime.

She looked around, her midnight eyes covering the participants. Some she knew, others she didn't. But this was a job and she didn't care. Drogo and Raina seemed to have a begrudging truce between them.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Your wife huh? Maybe I should do Drogo a favor and put you both down. It would be better for the world if a demon like you were dead." Wulf spoke to Joshua.

"If anyone here is a demon it's the boy with the fire hands who can't age normally." Joshua chuckled. He was a psychopath and he was fearless. Those two things made him one of the most dangerous people here.

When Raina arrived it drew some attention but nothing like Joshua and Wulf. Soon after she arrived the last guests showed up. An older man in his late forties or early fifties entered. He had blonde hair and it was clear he was balding as his hair was very thin. As his side was a young werecat wearing a collar. It was someone that Stella and Raina would know. The werecat was a teenage boy, Natalia's brother, Nikolai.

It wouldn't be too much longer until the ones that planned this meeting would arrive. "Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you all in person. I see that not everyone that received and invitation had accepted but I'm glad to see this turnout." The one that spoke was a younger boy with light blue hair. He had a kind face, but inviting such people meant he had connections or he was incredibly resourceful or dangerous. With him was a man in full military gear and a gasmask hiding his face. The boy with light blue hair spoke again, "So... it looks like Gale's replacement declined. Annnnnnnnnd.... no Italians. Seriously, you think those mobsters could as least grace us with their presence when we are in their homeland." He shrugged and moved to the center of the group. "So... I'm codenamed Ice. This is my partner."

"Gopher." The man with the gasmask spoke with a raspy voice.

"We are two of the leaders of the M.E.F. Who wants to go next?" The blue haired boy named Ice spoke with a preppy voice, unlike his partner in almost every way.

"Guess we'll go next since we were the last to arrive. My name is Dr. Sokolov and this is my bodyguard Nikolai." The older gentleman with the thin blonde hair spoke.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"That has nothing to do with being a demon," Karma pointed out. "Demons cause unnecessary pain and evil."

"Everyone needs a little pain in their life. I can show you?" Rose said, smirking at the young woman who glared back and touched Wulf's shoulder.

Kinsley listened to them and snorted softly. But then she started at the purple haired princess. She didnt know who all would be here but she didnt care.

"I'm Kinsley and this is my brother Matt."

"My name is Karma and this is my boyfriend Wulf."

Rose knew to let Josh introduce her. She didn't want to make him mad. It was their honeymoon and their first outing as husband and wife.

"My name is Raina. This is my friend Stella." Raina deliberately left their last names out. She didnt want anyone knowing how to find them beyond what they already had.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Joshua smiled, it was charming and it hid his devious nature well. "I'm Joshua and this is Rose." He left off the titles, after all he knew very well that information about people's relationship could be used against them and he wasn't going to give anyone anything to use."

Jack spoke next, "I'm Sword, this is Dagger." He was using a code name for him as well as the shadow. After all, it made sense considering how dicey of a situation he was in. He was lucky this meeting was taking place.

Ice smiled brightly, "Yay!! Now that we are friends we can play!! But before playing Gopher needs to talk about the boring stuff."

The man with the gasmask spoke, his voice deep and raspy. It would be reminiscent to how Death and Shade speak. "We are here to perform a movement to keep our world safe and address a few issues. Those of you here are invited to join up with the M.E.F. In doing so we can create a union to rid the world of dangerous elements." At this point Gopher put a device on the ground and a hologram popped up. It was a picture of Sieg's grandfather and some information about him. "This man here threatens the destruction of our world, he is extremely dangerous and this is the primary reason you have been asked here. By expanding the M.E.F. we hope to kill him before he becomes more than we can handle. Any questions so far?"

Joshua spoke up, "Here's a dumb question. What is this M.E.F. you claim to be a part of and is this just a way to recruit members?"

Gopher spoke again, "The M.E.F. is the Meta-human Extermination Force. And while we do hope to recruit everyone here, the primary goal is the extermination of this very dangerous target. Speaking of which I do think you should all consider it and perhaps talking it through with Ice privately would be wise. But as I've said, in the end all that matters is the this man dies." He said pointing to the hologram.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Um.. did this MEF club come about just to kill him or are we expected to go after others at a later date?" Stella questioned.

Raina and Stella were going to get all the facts prior to agreeing. Neither one were interested in going after multiple meta humans when they were meta theirselves. However they knew about Sieg. Felicia had spoken to Raina because of the nature of the relationship.

Raina was careful where she made agreements. She was about changing the Black Market, not necessarily starting a group to kill meta humans that are in high powers.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"The M.E.F. has been around for years in the shadows. Capturing and killing dangerous entities. Although this particular target requires outside help." Gopher spoke with his deep raspy voice.

"So, is there any sort of reward or incentive for killing him?" Joshua asked clearly he didn't work for free, of course the sort of work that involved killing always suited him.

Gopher nodded, "As a show of respect the M.E.F. has approved a payment of two hundred thousand euros for attending this meeting. The reward for killing the target is five hundred times that."

Wulf whispered to Karma, "One hundred million, that's all the money we would ever need." Wulf was an experienced fighter, he was dangerous in his own right, but this target, it was very well too much for him to handle alone.

The young boy that was just called Ice walked up to Raina and Stella. "If you join the M.E.F. we can change the world together." He seemed, innocent. He was clearly smart, but he didn't give off a bad vibe. He was vibrant and cheerful, and he looked like the complete opposite of his partner. His partner was like a hardened soldier, someone that had fought in wars and had seen terrible things, where the young boy just seemed like a child.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Raina would have to send some Intel out and figure out what was going on. She didnt detect any lies but the information has been omitted from her repetoire of known facts.

A lot of money was on the table. Rose smirked but stayed quiet. This would be a fun honeymoon if they were to do some killing. Even Karma was astounded by the amount.

"Yes. That would support us for a long time. Even with children," Karma nodded.

Raina studied Ice. She had to play everything correctly because she didnt want enemies. The amount of metas in her life was unthinkable.

"I personally won't join MEF but I will help with extermination the subject that is at large. If Stella would like to join, that would be her own choice. But I am sure she too will help with whatever is needed," Raina answered diplomatically. "It will save the group some money where I am concerned."

She didnt want anything hung over her head if they were ever to be at odds. Money did that to many people. If she refused the money, they didnt have anything but her word and she was good for that.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ice pouted at Raina's answer, "That means we can't play." He looked sad as he kicked the dirt on the ground. He was very childlike in that way, with an air of innocence about him.

"Ice, they aren't here to play with you. The situation is important." Gopher spoke with his raspy voice.

"I know that!" Ice yelled at Gopher.

"Excuse me..." The man in the mask spoke for the first time, he had skipped his introduction, although he was a familiar face in a way as he was the one that broke into the Sasaki Manor and broke Frucht out. "It seems odd to me that would would gather meta-humans and then ask them to join a group where they would have to hunt their own kind."

Ice snorted, "We only get the bad ones you dumby."
"Ice, no need for names."
"Then he shouldn't have asked a dumb question."

It was clear that the both and the man in the mask were close. "Mr. Gopher, I might be included to join this mission, but I can garrentee that the Bratva will not join since the target has aligned with the Gulag." This was the scientist that was with Niko. He had introduced himself with a name that had weight behind it, but it wasn't known if he himself was related to Wilhelm. Although with the last name of Sokolov it was very possible.

Wulf shrugged, "Well, I'm all for collecting on that bounty. What do you say, should we take the job?" He asked Karma.

Joshua grinned, "Well, we'll kill him and we'll join your little club too." He didn't need to ask Rose, because in the end he knew she would agree as there would be killing involved.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"We can still play together," Raina offered softly as if she was speaking to her own children. Stella nodded and distantly thought how her child and husband were doing.

They were studying the man that brought up the good point. But what constituted as a bad person? That was where things get tricky.

Karma hummed. "Let's do it. I think we can help pull it off. Even if we gotta deal with difficult people." It was a harmless jab at Rose but it went over the woman's head.

Rose was nodding, grinning with the desire to kill. She didnt mind bathing in the blood of people and it made her giddy to know she could kill someone.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Yay!! What games do you know, the kids at the M.E.F. like to play tag, I'm not that good at tag though. Oh, what about hide and seek, I'm good at that." Ice was an excitable and innocent boy, it was strange that he was in a position of power in an organization that specialized in hunting down dangerous meta-humans.

"Ice, please focus." Gopher spoke, his voice sounding more strained than before.

"Gopher isn't any good at hide and seek or tag." Ice smiled as he skipped over to Gopher. "You okay buddy, your neck hurt?" He was caring of his older comrade.

"Well, if only because it will offer some new opportunities, I'll join up with the M.E.F." The masked man spoke, then looked at his spiky haired friend, "You in too?" He received a smile and a nod. They were partners in this, and they looked after each other much like Ice and Gopher seemed to do.

"Cool, now it's my turn. Now that everyone has made their choice. The ones that will join the M.E.F. can please follow Gopher to... uhh, somewhere else. Everyone else, could you all please fight me?" Now the young boy was asking to fight. "All at once too, and please don't hold back." He was smiling so innocently, it was concerning to Wulf.

"Are you serious?" Wulf wasn't one to be fooled by appearances, after all he himself looked like a child as well. If he was going to fight then he wasn't going to hold back.

"Very very very very serious!" Ice was laughing, eyes closed, guard down.

Gopher moved up to Matthew and Kinsley, "There is no need for you two to fight. You are representing the Cartel so their decision will come later, please follow me."
Edited by StingWolf, Aug 4 2018, 12:25 AM.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I know all those games. We can play whatever you want."

Raina gave a smile as she gave him the option. But it seemed pleasing wasn't on the menu. Many oh who was joining them was being taken back.

"Um... since we're still helping but not following, are we to stay here?" Raina asked wanting clarification.

Karma looked at Wulf. "Shall we follow them?"

Kinsley nodded and glanced at her brother. Together they went as well.

Rose followed her husband in whatever decision he made.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gopher shook his head, "Only those who have chosen to join the M.E.F. and those I have personally taken aside will not participate in Ice's little game. Ice is not permitted to use lethal force in the fight, but all his challengers may." Gopher wanted to clarify after Raina spoke, and also for the men that only dealt with lethal force. "Also, anyone that is joining the M.E.F. May participate as well if desired."

Joshua decided it was beat just to join the M.E.F. After all, it was a lucrative opportunity for them. At that point the older man that was here from the Bratva patted Nikolai on the back, "Kill him." And with that Nikolai burst out in a full sprint. Then Nikolai's hand shifted and he had tiger claws.

Ice's eyes lit up with a smile as Nikolai launched an attack, swiping a claw at him. Although it seemed that Niko's attack slowed down for a moment and then Ice was ducking under the attack and tripping the werecat. "Cool! You have kitty hands!!" He was so excited, but his moments, he was clearly trained in martial arts.

Wulf watched it happened and wasn't sure why Niko slowed his attack, was it just that he didn't want to hit a child? Wulf stepped closer towards Ice. Wulf shook his head, "I'm going to see what the kid is made of." He was intrigued by the carefree nature and the confidence this child had.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Raina and Stella settled off to the sidelines. They weren't really interested in fighting the child. They also weren't interested in joining. They were just willing to help take out Sieg. Stella enjoyed what she did with gymnastics and let Adam bring home the money to support them.

Karma watched Wulf. "Be careful!" She called.

Rose looked at Gopher to see what they were going to do now as Kinsey moved with him without really caring about the others.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wulf entered his combat stance, it looked as though he was floating. But really he was bouncing up and down so quick that he only appeared to be floating. At this point Gopher spoke to those that heoved off to the side, "Stay here." He jogged over to Wulf before Wulf made his move, "Don't go easy on him. He might be a child but he is very capable in a fight. Let loose completely." Then Gopher jogged over to Raina and Stella, "You two don't want to fight him?"

Wulf didn't pay Gopher and mind as he moved and laughed his attack, moving faster than human speeds as he closed the distance and right when he was going to deliver a punch he felt his body slow, then he felt the world topple as he skipped and fell backwards. Wulf hit the ground, "How?" He looked down as his feet and the soles of his sneakers had a thin layer of ice on them. "He... froze my shoes?"

"Yup, pretty funny right?" Ice said with a laugh as Nikolai was getting back up and transforming fully into a tiger. Ice's eyes lit up with joy, "He's a big kitty!!!" Niko jumped at Ice, but right before his back paws left the ground he too slipped, the ground under him had frozen. It was at this point that Dr. Sokolov pulled out a pistol and without warning or hesitation he shot at the child. What happened next was much more incredible as a small piece of ice formed in mid air and blocked the bullet, deflecting it. Next thing Dr. Sokolov knew his pistol had frozen over. It was clear where the boy had gotten his name from and his control over hisnpiwer was incredible.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Not particularly. While we wont join MEF, we are still willing to help take out the man in question," Raina said giving him a small smile. She watched Wulf take on Ice.

Karma watched wulf fight with wide eyes. She didnt want him hurt. "Be careful Wulf."

Stella hummed and slid her hands in her back pocket. Ice. She was warmer than normal because of her sun powers. Her midnight blue eyes sparked with gold as she watched them.

"Is no one use to fighting with elements?" Stella asked cocking a hip at them all. Raina had different areas to train with and Stella had taken advantage of them with Adrianna. They weren't wanting to be the strongest but they wanted to be prepared for anything.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gopher chuckled when Stella spoke, "Would you like to show them how it's done. Ice has never met defeat in a fight. Out of all his games, this is what he's best at, what he has the most fun doing."

Ice moved up to Niko after he had tripped up the tiger and he began to pet him. "Big kitty." He spoke softly as he pet Niko and had the tiger purring. Wulf kicked off his shoes.

"That trick won't work a second time." Wulf spoke and moved to attack Ice. The young boy didn't even look at him as Wolf's motions slowed again and he was hit with a punch to the stomach, dropping him instantly. "Why was his punch so hard?" He spoke before falling back over. Ice just kept petting Niko, so enamored by the big feline.

Gopher shrugged, "I told him not to hold back. Also if they had coordinated the attack perhaps Ice wouldn't have held back so much." The young boy was incredible in a fight, he has so much control and he was able to effortlessly take down men and stop the third from a distance.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I'd prefer not to get in a fight at this time. I have plans with my husband and daughter this evening. And I'd rather not be laid up for it." Stella shrugged. She enjoyed fighting but Nova wouldn't understand a d she didnt think Adam would be happy with her.

"He is quite skilled. Itll be interesting how his skills will be honed over the next several years," Raina commented.

Karma padded over to Wulf. "Hey are you okay?" She recognized Nikolai as another werecat and knew he would recognize her as well.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gopher shrugged, "Well, okay if that's your choice." Then when Raina said it would be interesting to see him hone his skills in several years he spoke again, "He is not allowed. If he develops his power further he will be put down. His power is by far one of the most dangerous I have seen." Gopher didn't sugar coat things.

Ice looked at Karma and Wulf. "Is he hurt, I didn't mean to hurt him bad." Wulf moved, getting back to his feet.

"Not hurt, shaken up a bit. You know how to handle yourself and with your power I'm no match for you." It hurt Wulf's pride as a fighter, but he knew that he didn't stand a chance against this child.

"I hope we can do this again. It was fun." Ice said bowing his head to Wulf. Meanwhile behind him Nikolai was torn, he had orders to kill this boy, but he also didn't stand a chance against him. Dr. Sokolov waved for Nikolai to come back over to him and the large tiger moved. "Ohhh... kitty can't stay?" Then Ice looked over at Gopher standing by Stella and Raina and he ran over to them. "Did you not want to play?!"

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I dont think he should be put down just because hes strong," Raina said with a frown. "Hone them the right way and it would be more helpful."

Karma leaned in and kissed Wulf's cheek. "Its alright. I think you were great "

Stella shook her head before reaching out to ruffle his hair. "Not right now. I dont want to hurt when I go play with my daughter. But I promise we'll have a match someday."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ice pouted when Stella ruffled his hair and said that she wasn't interested in facing him that day, "B-but I didn't hurt the kitty or small man!" He looked like he was about to cry as his eyes started tearing up.

Gopher sighed, "Ice, don't pout."

"I-I'm not pouting!" Ice looked so sad as he was wiping hos face with his arms trying not to cry.

Gopher sighed again, "Why do you want to fight anyway? The only the M.E.F. scouts have determined capable of defeating you are the Four Aces and the man controlling that shadow. Those were the only ones that you had a chance of having a good fight with, and both sent replacements." Those of course were some powerful opponents Gopher named.

Matt was listening carefully using his feline senses, "Did you hear that?" He whispered to Kinsley, "That kid is on the same level as Asesino." His whisper was direct to Kinsley, there was no chance anyone other than her could hear, even the other felines wouldn't have heard him.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yes I heard. I dont want to be on the wrong side of everything," Kinsley whispered back with a frown.

Stella gave him a smile. "I know you didnt hurt them. You did a good.job."

Both girls eyes Gopher and then Ice. No one was strong than them? Didnt Adrianna go up against one of them and came out as a tie?

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ice still had tears in his eyes. He was still pouting, but he was beginning to accept it. Gopher pointed to where Jack Kawaguchi was, "Ask Mr. Kawaguchi is he wants to fight you. He's pretty strong too." Ice's eye then lit back up as he wiped the tears from his face. He didn't say anything else before skipping off to ask Jack to fight him.

Once Ice was out of earshot. "Ice is scheduled to be reviewed next month. His powers have grown a lot since his last review. I would like to ask you again, Raina Sasaki, please reconsider joining the M.E.F. With your connections you will be given a top rank and you can request that Ice be put into your care for supervision if the review goes poorly." Despite his appearance, background, and serious attitude it was clear that he care for his partner. He wanted Ice to live a full happy life.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"My connections are exactly why I am hesitant on joining MEF." She crossed her arms. "You guys are asking me to join something that could put many in danger and my family and friends are very important. I am all about protecting them and others. That's why I said I would assist but not join. What is expected of me as a top rank? Surely you wouldn't just rise me through the ranks. And who are the others that would be too tanking? If you want me to join, I have plenty of questions."

Stella looked around as they spoke. She noted the woman and the child, the psycho couple and the siblings. What a odd grouping of people.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gopher looked at Raina, "I... don't know what would be expected of you, but you have enough influence to be a top rank. And I understand if you're afraid because you don't trust the M.E.F. but... he's more afraid." Gopher was speaking from his heart and he was just glad that Ice couldn't hear him, "His last review had him one vote from execution. That was a few years ago and since then the voter that had spared him has since been killed."

Gopher shook his head, "Nevermind, if was ruin of me to ask." Then he bowed his head, "Please forgive me." Gopher cared about Ice, he didn't want the kid to be in this situation but there was no other choice. He had seen a possible opportunity in an alliance with Raina, especially when them seemed friendly with Ice. Of course he expected someone in Raina's position to be wary and even cruel. After all, for Gopher he only ever experienced cruelty from those in any sort of position of power.

Meanwhile a fight between Jack Kawaguchi and Ice began. Ice stayed completely still and as Jackie moved he was able to phase through Ice's initial ice attacks, such as freezing the ground. "Ooooohhh!!! Neat!!" Ice moved up slowly towards Jackie and in a split second Jackie was taking a swing at the boy with a sword that appeared to be made of light, but in those fractions of a second his movement slow down. Ice quickly ducked under the initial swing and was in Jackie's guard,

Jackie used his powers to avoid Ice's counter punch, but then noticed chunks of ice thag formed in the ground behind his feet. He phased through that as well and there were two more chunks of ice, and he phased once more and then the pattern began with Jackie phasing and backsteping. "Shit..." He spoke as he didn't phase this time and was caught now tripping backwards just in time to see Ice running on the chunks of ice he had made. Jackie felt his world slow down and then the pain of Ice's punch to his chest hit him like a brink wall, pushing him into the ground. Jackie, a man that had been virtually untouchable had just been hit and hard enough to take his breath away. The fight was over and from an outside view it was clear that Ice was a genius when it came to fighting and that he was in fact very dangerous.

Matt watched the fight and nudged his sister, "That kid, he's ridiculous."

Joshua applauded the fight, "Jackie boy got his ass handed to him by some little kid."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I know. It's kind of scary. Hes so young and so strong." Kinsley nodded as she watched with wide eyes.

Rose snickered and found the fight entertaining.

Stella shook her head. "He would enjoy fighting Adrianna since Jackie was taken down."

Raina reached out to pat him shoulder. "Gopher, you care about him and I dont want him to be killed. It isn't rude of you to ask. But I need to know all the information prior to making a definite decision. My family is important and my decision affect them. I need answers and clear ones prior to agreeing."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gopher shook his head, "I... don't have the answers you have questions for. All... all I know is that I don't want Ice to die." Gopher was scared and he couldn't give Raina the answers she wanted, he knew that without any information that there was no way she would join the M.E.F. or be able to save Ice.

Ice was grinning as Jackie started to get up, "You're not bad Mr. Kagoobi. You are quick like big brother Airy."

"It's Kawaguchi. And, you have a sibling named Airy? Let me guess, he controls wind?" Jackie spoke as he couldn't imagine another kid as strong as Ice.

"Yeah!!! How did you know?! But big brother Airy is stronger than you I think. You got a pretty big weakness after all." Ice said nonchalantly as he put his hands behind his head and grinned.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Looks like Jack has found another person who can kick his ass," Stella called finally realizing who it was. Adrianna hadh spoken about their battle before.

Raina reached out to Gopher. "I will do whatever I need to to keep Ice from dying. You find someone who can give me the answers I seek. We will get through this together."

That was one of the reasons she was such a great leader. She understood and treated everyone equally.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gopher looked at Raina. "I, don't know who would know the answers. I just know that the leaders have vast control over different regions of the world. I figured, with your control and influence you would immediately be a leader and can save Ice. Although, it's not just Ice."

Ice's eyes lit up when he heard Stella, He loved fighting, it was something he enjoyed and to him it was like second nature. "Ice, you said you have a brother that can control wind, and you can control ice, do you have any other brothers?"

Ice looked at Jackie as he spoke to him, "No, but I have two sisters. Why?"

"Just, curious." Jackie spoke as he moved away from Ice and watched the boy wave at Stella before running back over to her.

"Who's the strong person?!" Iced asked Stella as he ran up to her with the biggest and more adorable smile. Then there was a ring and Ice took out a cell phone. "Hello? Hello?! HELLO?! AIRY?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" He was shouting into the phone. Then he hung up.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Who do you receive your orders from?" Raina asked as if to backtrack to where she was needed. "And who else needs help?"

Stella chuckled. "Well my friend Adrianna. Shes rather powerful and a doctor."

Ahe watched the boy pick up the phone and talk to someone named Airy. "Is that your brother?" She asked.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ice's eyes lit up with pure joy when Stella told him that Adrianna was powerful and a doctor. "H-how powerful?!" That was the only part he actually heard. When Stella asked him about his brother he nodded, "Yeah, Airy is my big brother, how did you know? Are you psychic?" He didn't realize that it was something pretty easy to connect the dots on.

"My orders come from the council. The leaders of the M.E.F. are the council and everything is settled by votes and reviews. The actual orders I receive are either by email or text message." Then when Raina asked who else needs help everything was interrupted.

Large forces of winds filled the Colosseum, not enough to cause any damage but enough to catch attention. Then a loud roaring wind carrying a voice came thundering down, "NEVER FEAR!!! TORNADO FIST IS HERE!!!" In the center of the Colosseum something came crashing down and then the wind was sucked into the center of the Colosseum before exploding outward. Standing in the center was a boy. Then with him were two girls being carried by the wind, one was let down gently, the other just kind of dropped on her butt from a foot above the ground.

"Them." Gopher spoke to Raina, answering at least that question.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Well we truly dont know," Stella said. She chuckled at the boys excitement. "Deductive reasoining." She really could have explained it better but it wasnt something that she wanted to do.

Raina nodded. "Well perhaps we can reply to the messages and see if we get a answer. You have to take us to someone if were all here."

The wind picked up and she used her own abilities to negate the wind around her. It seemed like she didnt have any issues with the wind. She eyed the girls and boy.

Ember was glaring at her brother as Ore looked uncomfortable and shy. They seemed to look like their presented element.

"Them?" Raina asked.

"That hurt Airy!" Ember growled.

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
"The name is Tornado Fist. You have flames for brains." He teased her as he was floating effortlessly. "Maybe if you were more graceful you would have landed like Ore." Airy always teased Ember, he liked that she was easy to annoy.

"Airy!! Ore!! Ember!!" Ice yelled in joy and ran from Stella over to them.

"Young and naive Ice, the name is Tornado Fist." The blonde haired boy spoke matter-of-factly.

"Hmm... You look like Airy to me." Ice wasn't exactly the most intelligent, although he was probably the strongest fighter of the four and his genius showed when he fought.

Gopher shrugged, "They never replied in the past. Although all wishing to join the M.E.F. must go through review by the council and are then given their rank, pay, and duties." Gopher worked for a shadow organization and the leaders controlled everything in secret. It was Gopher's hope that Raina would become one of the leaders.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Damn air head!" She hissed at him. Ember and Ore looked around at the people.

"What's going on Ice?" Ember called.

Stella tilted her head and watched them.

"Perhaps I should ask for an audience prior to giving my answer. Maybe they will listen to me," raina asked as she eyed the kids. "They're all so young."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ice was grinning at Ember when she spoke to him, "I got to fight some people, there was Mr. Kasushi. And the boy with the long hair. And the kitty cat!" Ice was always so sweet, but his siblings would have known that out of them he was the most gifted fighter. He had never lost a single fight or even a sparing session. He had the most control over his power and despite that he was always so sweet and innocent. "Oh oh and I might get to fight a powerful doctor lady!!"

Airy was floating with his arms behind his head, as if he were laying down, he looked at Ice with his head upside down, almost like a bat in a cave, "Is fighting all you ever think about?"

"Yeah." Ice answered immediately.

"Oh sure!! What else do y- w-wait!! Yeah?! For real?!" He couldn't believe how quickly Ice answered that and that it was true.

"What do you think about?" Ice looked confused. His entire life had been him developing his control of his power through fighting.

"I don't know, like traveling the world. Seeing things nobody has ever seen before. Eating delicious foods!"

"What about you Ember? Ore?" Ice was so confused that fighting might not be fun for everyone.

Gopher listened to Raina, "Then, why not go with the applicants? The initial review is the closest you will get to an audience with the leaders." Then she commented about the kids, "Ember is the oldest of the bunch at eleven, Airy is ten, and Ice and Ore are both eight, with Ice being older by about a month."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Books," Ore said. As shu and quiet as she was, she had an infinity for books. She always had one near by when they were home. She looked down and hid behind Ember as she noticed the eyes on her.

Ember shrugged. "Fighting is fun and all but puppies and kittens are the best!" Her grin was a huge cheesy one.

Raina nodded. "I'll go with the applicants but dont automatically count me in." She eyed the kids. "Where are their parents? Are they siblings?"

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ice grinned at Ember, did you see the big kitt-" Ice turned around and noticed that both Dr. Sokolov and Nikolai had left. "Ohhh.... he's gone."

"Any way, Ice, I know that with the weaklings here you must not have been entertained enough, so if Ore makes me a giant sword I'll fight you."

Ice's eyes lit up with and he was looked intensely at Ore with his hands together in a begging motion. "Please Ore!! Can you make Airy a sword?!"

"If she can make one bigger than my body that would be better." Airy never had much problem wielding heavy weapons, in fact he preferred them. He was hoping that she would make him a sword big and enough to make an anime character proud. Think Cloud from Final Fantasy VII.

Gopher nodded, he was just happy that Raina would go to the review. Then she asked more about the kids and he answered to the best of his ability. "They were found together, orphaned at a young age. They have no parents that I know of and they have been raised as siblings, but none of them are blood related."

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I see no kitty!" Ember growled. "Are you guys really wanting to fight?"she looked at Ore. "Are you really going to give in? They're gonna destroy the place again!"

Ore blushed and fidgeted. "I dunno. Is now really a good time?" She was sometimes the peace keeper between the boys and Ember.

"Why dont you two wait to fight until later. Behave and I might see if the doctor wants to fight," Stella offered trying to give a different outlet for the kids.

Raina hummed. "Orphans. Do they have a home?" She was alright with conversing with Gopher. "They're a little young to be on their own."

StingWolf
R3b0rN Wolf
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ice looked at Stella, "When can I fight the doctor?!" He wanted to fight so badly and it was clear his favorite game of all was fighting.

"Well, that is too bad. I bet Ore could have made me an awesome sword with the ground here. Not to mention the same of being in such an epic arena and not fighting." Airy didn't actually care one way or the other about fighting here, but he knew Ice would love it.

Ice's looked at Airy as he said that and then went back to Ore, "Please Ore, you gotta male him a giant sword. It would be so fun." Then he moved up to Ember, since she was the oldest of the four she had a lot of sway over them, "Please Ember, let us fight." Ice spoke with his lower lip quivering. He was so adorable and he used that to try to get his way.

"The M.E.F. have appointed me as their main guardian. We live in various hotel rooms as we travel a lot doing different jobs for the M.E.F." So, in a way they didn't have a home, but they were still living relatively comfortably. Gopher made sure they spent extra to give them nicer rooms wherever they stayed.

Chibi
Member Avatar
~ Chibi ~
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I don't know for sure. She's in Germany at the moment," Stella responded with a shrug.

Ore hunkered down as the boys badgered her. Ember glared at them.

"Really? How about we compromise. Ore makes you a sword and then you two fight later? Because it seems like Gopher has guests and fighting right now is rude." Ember crossed her arms.

Raina nodded. "Well they deserve a stable home base. They are still children and deserve a childhood. Do you guys have a actual home?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Europe · Next Topic »
Add Reply